New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    He is saving your life. You haven't lived until you've seen that movie. The book is really good too, but you should probably read the abridged version. Goldman does a great job of cutting out a lot of S. Morgenstern's random political diatribes and provides a lot of good historical context for the narrative without invading the story too much.
    I have seen it... The not recognizing it is what'll get me killed.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    With RedFel the process of recalibrating the cosmic balance is beginning. This requires LoyalPaladin to become UnswervingBlackguard.
    Doesn't that mean that someone else will have to come along and take up the mantle of good then? I hate corporate restructuring...

3. - Top - End - #333

With RedFel the process of recalibrating the cosmic balance is beginning. This requires LoyalPaladin to become UnswervingBlackguard.

Good, good, justify yourself.

Man that guy creeps me out...

Doesn't that mean that someone else will have to come along and take up the mantle of good then? I hate corporate restructuring...
    I'm surprised that the very talk of corporate restructuring hasn't summoned HR. No matter what plane he is on.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-17 at 10:13 AM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post

Man that guy creeps me out...
    As he should.

I'm surprised that the very talk of corporate restructuring hasn't summoned HR. No matter what plane he is on.
    I'm just going to keep collecting his paychecks against back taxes of course.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

5. - Top - End - #335

I'm just going to keep collecting his paychecks against back taxes of course.
    By being offline, I guess that makes him a willing target? That seems fairly SRD...

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

The hero has to be a newbie, though, it's the way of the Narrative. Good is never allowed to hold power. Whenever Evil holds power someone new and previously unimportant must rise up and take it from them in the name of Good.

By being offline, I guess that makes him a willing target? That seems fairly SRD...
    I'm collecting yours for back taxes as well. A paladin really should keep up with those... even if it's physically impossible because...

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

7. - Top - End - #337

The hero has to be a newbie, though, it's the way of the Narrative. Good is never allowed to hold power. Whenever Evil holds power someone new and previously unimportant must rise up and take it from them in the name of Good.
    ... Finding a newbie in the Regulars thread sounds difficult...
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

8. - Top - End - #338
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    ... Finding a newbie in the Regulars thread sounds difficult...
    well you found lawful evil one is it work?

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

Unless this is Artemis Fowl, Log Horizon, The Witcher, etc.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-06-17 at 10:51 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Unless this is Artemis Fowl, Log Horizon, The Witcher, etc.
    well log horizon actually full party consistt of 11 people including spoiler ones( shiroe. naousugu, akatsuki, nyanta, kanami( there is real good chance she joins in season 3), roe2( shiroe's gender swapped avatar probably joins in season 3 right before kanami), tohya, minori, tetra, rundelhouse code( npc gained immortality thanks to shiroe) , ishizu)
    and as far as witcher goes they are one men monster f ing crew.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Detective IZ42 went on the case and is sad to report that Red Fel has not posted for 14 days.
    This is upsetting the balance.
    So, You are saying I should expect the Firenation rolling in any minute now?
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

12. - Top - End - #342

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    So, You are saying I should expect the Firenation rolling in any minute now?
    Pretty much!

Edit:
    I've been working on a full setting for the D20 system for a while now, (obviously leaning towards D&D 3.5) and I've got some really rough prestige classes and soon to be some base classes that will come with the setting. Think it's worth tossing it over to the homebrew section?
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-17 at 11:37 AM.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ettin in the Playground

Pretty much!

Edit:
    I've been working on a full setting for the D20 system for a while now, (obviously leaning towards D&D 3.5) and I've got some really rough prestige classes and soon to be some base classes that will come with the setting. Think it's worth tossing it over to the homebrew section?
    Do it. There hasn't been much in that subforum that interests me lately. I want something I can really sink my claws into and rip apart, ya know? I promise I'll be gentle.

Also, people need to learn how to tag a thread as "Mythos". Those guys should just have their own subforum so I don't have to wade through their stuff.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

14. - Top - End - #344

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    Do it. There hasn't been much in that subforum that interests me lately. I want something I can really sink my claws into and rip apart, ya know? I promise I'll be gentle.
    Will do. There are about 8 total so far, so I'll post them individually. I'll update this with a link in a minute. (First prestige is a Paladin, coincidence I swear!)

Edit:
    Done
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-17 at 01:19 PM.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WhamBamSam View Post
    I grant permission, or if possible perma-permission.
    WhamBamBlade (Racial Warblade Achetype)

Requires: Dragon type, or dragonblood.

Levels: 1st, 3rd, 7th, 11th, 15th

Loses: Battle Clarity, Battle Ardor, Battle Cunning, Battle Skill, Battle Mastery.

Gains:

Harden Scales (Ex): At 1st level a WhamBamBlade gains the ability to expend a readied maneuver as a swift action to gain an enhancement bonus to their natural armor equal to the level of the expended maneuver for a number of rounds equal to their Constitution modifier.

Fundamentalis Sublime (Su): At 3rd level a WhamBamBlade gains the ability to expend a readied maneuver as a swift action to reduce the number of rounds required for their breath weapon to recover by 3 rounds; this only affects breath weapons with a recovery time measured in rounds.

Sublime Breath (Su): At 7th level a WhamBamBlade gains the ability to combine a martial strike which functions off of a single melee attack with their breath weapon. By expending the strike as part of using their breath weapon they may select 1 target within the area of the breath weapon. That creature is considered to be struck by that strike unless the breath weapon allowed a save for none (or a save for half/partial which became none due to evasion/mettle) and they succeeded on their save. If the strike would normally make an attack ignore hardness and DR your breath weapon ignores energy resistance and immunity as well as hardness and DR against the selected target.

Warrior's Body (Su): At 11th level a WhamBamBlade gains the ability to channel the spiritual powers of the sublime way throughout their body to augment and improve it. A WhamBamBlade's Natural Weapons are considered magic for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction and gain an enhancement bonus to attack and damage equal to 1/2 the highest level maneuver they have readied (even if it is expended at the moment).

The Draconic Way (Ex): At 15th level a WhamBamBlade gains the ability to use Fundamentalis Sublime and Harden Scales as a free action (each limited to 1/turn) instead of a swift action.

Current Projects:

16. - Top - End - #346
    Troll in the Playground

I'm collecting yours for back taxes as well. A paladin really should keep up with those... even if it's physically impossible because...
    Hey now, there is no need to collect anyone's paychecks for back taxes from our company. I make sure of that. I regularly burn all government paperwork and other media associated with our company. This keeps us in a state of constant but unending audit.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Hey now, there is no need to collect anyone's paychecks for back taxes from our company. I make sure of that. I regularly burn all government paperwork and other media associated with our company. This keeps us in a state of constant but unending audit.
    No, no, no, it's the taxes you owe to the company. We did file as our own sovereign state just for this purpose. Also we're technically at war.

Current Projects:

18. - Top - End - #348
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

No, no, no, it's the taxes you owe to the company. We did file as our own sovereign state just for this purpose. Also we're technically at war.
    You give me the reasons and I can put a positive spin on it. My bard students will spread the word (who do you think all the NPC bards work for?).
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Well that explains why you guys keep renewing my contract.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

This is making payroll very complicated.

I was payroll, right? I had some department...

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

Why do the auditors keep coming then. This sovereign state this was never approved was it.

Also, thank you for bringing to my attention the new paperwork and media that needs to be burned for my own taxes. I do not need three different states trying to collect taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post

Yes you are payroll.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-06-17 at 01:57 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post

Speaking of which, my new contract renewal requires a 1500% raise due to my own company declaring themselves a sovereign nation, and also having all the weapons.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ettin in the Playground

Why do the auditors keep coming then. This sovereign state this was never approved was it.
    No, no, that's not what's going on.

We're at war with the auditors. They're very insistent.
    Last edited by Extra Anchovies; 2015-06-17 at 02:13 PM.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

And all the chocolate is needed for the war effort, that's why everyone is only allowed rations of synthetic "victory chocolate".

Wait... aren't I supposed to be making ACFs?

Current Projects:

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

Who'd have thunk?
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Who'd have thunk?
    Well Paladin needs to do another sweep so I know who I've already made things for.

Current Projects:

27. - Top - End - #357
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

Just give the word and I can have it be common knowledge amongst all the bards of Playgroundia that the auditors cook their books and are biased against reputable corporations.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

And all the chocolate is needed for the war effort, that's why everyone is only allowed rations of synthetic "victory chocolate".

How dare you, you evil tyrant. I must amass the squirrel army and have them eat your pillaged chocolate.

Current avatar by me

29. - Top - End - #359
    Titan in the Playground

How dare you, you evil tyrant. I must amass the squirrel army and have them eat your pillaged chocolate.
    But if an Auditor eats it the chocolate causes sensory overload and kills them.

Current Projects:

30. - Top - End - #360

Well Paladin needs to do another sweep so I know who I've already made things for.
    I'll sweep tonight. I'm currently correcting a prestige class 'Chovies is helping me with.