New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Drifter Vestige? [Silverclawshift campaign]

I remember someone saying the drifter became a vestige. Is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Drifter Vestige? [Silverclawshift campaign]

Homebrewed in their setting.
    You surrender after you're dead. Lan Mandragoran

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calen View Post
    Homebrewed in their setting.
    Any chance you know where that post is?
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Silverclawshift
    We've become vestiges. Full blown contactable vestiges. We're working on them as homebrew vestiges currently, and the paladin is probably done and ready to play with. Me and the bard still need to be finished though. What's cool is that the DM is going to gladly let us use those vestiges anytime we play binders, so as tragic of an ending as it is, it's still also fairly cool.
    That is all I am basing my reply off of. I don't ever recall seeing a writeup of the vestige themselves, which is a shame since I would like to see them too.
    You surrender after you're dead. Lan Mandragoran

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

See when a tree falls in the forest, and there's no one there to hear it, you can bet we've bought the vinyl.
    -Snow White

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

I meant The Drifter, from the 'Crystal Cantrips' campaign log. That's a different thing.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ah. My bad. As far as I know, the Drifter has never been posted.
    See when a tree falls in the forest, and there's no one there to hear it, you can bet we've bought the vinyl.
    -Snow White

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Random NPC View Post
    Ah. My bad. As far as I know, the Drifter has never been posted.
    Right. I have vague memories of someone discussing that it did happen though, and that the Changeling was involved.

Nevermind, found it.

"ALSO: Of note to anyone who might be interested in psuedo-epilogues from the Crystal Cantrips campaign. It came up in conversation at our last session that the DM had another epliogue planned for the Dragonborn couple. He was going to have the Dragonborn come home to find the former-changeling tearfully creating a seal and summoning the Drifter as a vestige.

He was going to have to talk her out of it, or watch her bind the Drifter as a vestige and jump through a portal to a new world (where he may or may not chase her).

But after watching me get away, the DM was feeling generous and gave them "Happily Ever After" as an official ending"
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 2017-12-05 at 03:49 AM.