New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Servants of Vecna

Here's the OoC

Welcome

Player Character Classes Fluff
    Lioslaith Kristiel Already accepted. Fallen Deva//Evil/Corrupter. Background and goals
    BelGareth Malach BoodRaven Binder 12/Knight of the Sacred Seal 5 // Rogue 7/Shadowblade 10 Background and goals
    Chimaera Whispers Spellthief 17 // Duskblade 17 Background and goals
    Darius Vibrtrar Reiger Moonglaze Urdunnir +4/Spellthief 6/Master of Masks 7 // Wizard [Soul Reaver] 17 Background and goals
    Lord Foul Samson Roben Fighter 17 // Factorum 11/Legacy Champion 6 Background and goals

Boons:
    Whispers Supernatural Thief: You gain the ability to Steal Supernatural Abilities(Su): you can steal supernatural abilities. This ability functions like the steal spell-like ability class feature. While in possession of a stolen spell-like or supernatural ability, you cannot use steal spell-like ability, steal supernatural ability, or neutralize spell-like ability again until you lose access to the stolen ability (by discharging it or after 1 minute, whichever comes first).
    You can also chose to forego 2d6 from a SA to temporarily prevent the use of an Extraordinary ability for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your spellthief levels.
    You gain two feats: Supernatural Opportunist, and Undo Resistance.

Malak
    Legacy of the Vampire: You gain some of the abilities of vampires and other leeching creatures.

Leech the Living: "Blood Drain (Ex): Some half-vampires can suck blood from a living victim with their fangs by making a successful grapple check. If the half-vampire pins the foe, it drains blood, dealing 1d4 points of Constitution drain each round the pin is maintained. A half-vampire can't drain more points of Constitution in a single hour than its Constitution score. When a half-vampire drains a victim's Constitution, it gains 5 temporary hit points, no matter how many points it drains. Temporary hit points gained in this way last for up to 1 hour. If a half-vampire has this ability, it also gains the blood dependency special quality described below"

Leech the dying: 3/day you can use Death Knell as a Supernatural Ability. Instead of gaining a +1 to CL you get a +1 in Effective Binder Level.

Leech the Void: 4/day as an Immediate action, you can suppress one of your vestiges powers for 1 round to get one of the following effects: Negate a hit, get a +6 Luck bonus on all attacks and damage rolls for 1/round, Render an enemy flat footed as per Improved Feint feat.

Samson
    Legendary swordman: You get the benefits of a Martial Contract

Reiger
    While others Steal spells with weapons and attacks, you can snatch them out of the dying soul of your enemies. You can use your Steal Spell or Steal SLA on a dying enemy (negative hitpoints) and store it on a soulgem. he soulgem can store up to 13 levels of spell/SLA and can hold them for 24 Hours at which time if the spells are not released, they explode as raw arcane energy dealing 1d8 of damage per spell level stored to anyone in a 30'f radius.

Metamagic Stolen Spell:
    Additionally, you can apply any metamagic feat you know to any stolen spell by paying the difference with stored spell levels, this does not allow you to use the stolen spells to prepare your own spells with metamagic feats.
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2023-08-24 at 03:39 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Servants of Vecna

Woot!!! Can’t wait!
    I like the globe warm...

If you live for people's acceptance you will die from their rejection.

Remember, no matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her crap.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Woo!

Congrats everyone!

I can't wait to see who else is here
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
    Woo!

Congrats everyone!

I can't wait to see who else is here
    “Greetings, orecutter.”
    I like the globe warm...

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Woot.

I’ll post my pc later
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lioslaith View Post
    “Greetings, orecutter.”
    "Salutations Blackwind"

Ngl, my initial response was to refrence Angelwing Razor, I believe it was a 3.0 sword legended to have been sharpened by cutting Angel wings
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2023-08-20 at 02:01 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Two spell thieves and a deva with gazillion SLA to be stolen. This should be fun.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Normally Steal Spell doesn't work on Spell Like Abilities, are we allowing this? Cause that would be awesome
    Festival of Heroes:

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Salutations Blackwind"

Ngl, my initial response was to refrence Angelwing Razor, I believe it was a 3.0 sword legended to have been sharpened by cutting Angel wings
    I like it!
    I like the globe warm...

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Normally Steal Spell doesn't work on Spell Like Abilities, are we allowing this? Cause that would be awesome
    Nope, but chimaera went the full lvl 17 spell thief, so they get to leech the Angel.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    Nope, but chimaera went the full lvl 17 spell thief, so they get to leech the Angel.
    Does that require a successful sneak attack?
    I like the globe warm...

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Only against unwilling targets

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Ah!!! Fair point!

I am able too! I double checked, i can steal up to 2nd level spell like abilties, and our 17th level spell thief could do up to 5th level.

Us spell thiefs can just put an arm on a shoulder and accept spells from others. No stabbing required.
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2023-08-20 at 03:36 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

How long is it stolen for?
    I like the globe warm...

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

If you have..... 3 uses of a Lesser restoration a day, [2nd level spell like ability]

Myself or the other spell thief could be Given one use to use, at your level of ability. So you would gain it back the next day, as if you had cast it yourself.

Also, I added the spell like abilities that Master of Masks Gives me, to my Spell section of the Character Sheet.
    Festival of Heroes:

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

So how did the ore cutter and the angel meet?
    I like the globe warm...

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

I imagine they were both Tomb hunting, Angel took the front entrance, defeated the Tombs guardians, solved the riddles, figured out the locks. And when he finally opened the last door, he watches the dwarf walk through the wall, not even notice him as he picks up one of the sought lore books, reading as if he were in a common library.
    Festival of Heroes:

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I imagine they were both Tomb hunting, Angel took the front entrance, defeated the Tombs guardians, solved the riddles, figured out the locks. And when he finally opened the last door, he watches the dwarf walk through the wall, not even notice him as he picks up one of the sought lore books, reading as if he were in a common library.
    I like it.

Being 340 years old they could have known one another a long time too.
    Last edited by Lioslaith; 2023-08-20 at 04:38 PM.
    I like the globe warm...

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Created the discord channel/threads.

Lord and Chimaera, if you are on there let me know your usernames, if not, feel free to join my discord and let me know when you do, link is in my sig.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Ooh fun! I'm in.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Hey! Whisper is here.

He talks in bold, usually whispering. Other times he let his baton do the talking.
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.