New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

HalfOrcPirate

Default Help with some campaign settings

Looking for some help with some campaign settings. My buddies really want to play a naruto style DND campaign and I was wondering if there was any kind of post somewhere about doing something like that?

I was thinking about using a different power set for the psionic warrior and psion.

-- lol almost forgot

This is really for myself I was interested in running a Super hero game and ive been reading mutants and masterminds while their system is nice and neat I really dont think it has that Super hero feel. Once again your generic man fighting other people with similiar things. Has anyone seen a really well done super hero thingy (haha) for d20 modern?
    Last edited by toddex; 2007-10-31 at 06:21 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Help with some campaign settings

It's not what you're asking for, since it's not actually D&D, but a lot of people enjoy Exalted for anime-style, over-the-top action. Other than that, I've neaither read Tome of Battle nor watched more than a few episodes of Naruto, but they both seem to involve using special combat techniques to achieve supernatural effects, so you may want to look into that.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground
    Default Re: Help with some campaign settings

I seem to recall there's a page for the characters of Naruto statted out as D&D characters, if that helps. Not a one was a ninja, of course, all psionicists of varying sorts.