New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Trolls: World Tour (2020)

Hey everyone. I finally saw Trolls: World Tour on Hulu. I'm going to tell you my honest review of the movie.
    Spoiler: My Thoughts On The Trolls World Tour (2020)
    Show
    Trolls World Your is the sequel of Trolls. Branch and Poppy and their friends are trying to stop Barb the evil Rock Trolls from taking over the world with rock music by getting the magical strings of all music, such as techno, classic, country, funk, and pop. During their journey, they meet all kinds of different trolls with different personalities with different tastes of music. According to the funk trolls that they tell the story of the ancestor pop trolls was steals the strings leading to a separation of each of the music genre trolls. Barb managed to get all the strings, turning everybody into rock zombies. Poppy destroys all the strings. Then everybody was making their own music leading to a very happy ending. Barb wasn't evil and they became friends to all troll kind. What I like about this movie that they give each troll a music genre that represents themselves. It was very funny and also adventurous, to say the least. The only thing that I dislike that the movie was too flashy and too much color. The writers did a good job writing a good film. I'll give this film a 7.5 out of 10. : smile:
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Trolls: World Tour (2020)

My girlfriend and I watched it a couple weeks ago, and we both liked it.

*I* thought it wasn't flashy and colorful enough.
    'F' is the fire that rains from the Sky
    'U' for Uranium, BOMB!
    'N' is for No Survivors...

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Trolls: World Tour (2020)

Quote Originally Posted by brionl View Post
    My girlfriend and I watched it a couple of weeks ago, and we both liked it.

*I* thought it wasn't flashy and colorful enough.
    Well, I'm glad that you enjoy it. I thought it was too flashy and colorful with the 3D animation.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!