New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1455
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Rater's Ridiculously Rambunctious Random Ranter #229

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Yes, same as telling a fat person to eat less (but more socially acceptable because there are less thin people.)

Unless the speaker is their doctor or a close family member/friend it is presumptuous and out of line.
    Really? Wow because I did make a Youtube video to Eugenia Cooney (who's anorexic) saying that. I got about 90+ likes and 10+ dislikes and I made 4,000+ views on my videos. A few people commenting on my video for disliking the message I was sending to Eugenia. In my defense and all honesty, I didn't come out as rude and disrespectful.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Really? Wow because I did make a Youtube video to Eugenia Cooney (who's anorexic) saying that. I got about 90+ likes and 10+ dislikes and I made 4,000+ views on my videos. A few people commenting on my video for disliking the message I was sending to Eugenia. In my defense and all honesty, I didn't come out as rude and disrespectful.
    ...No. No, that context is very definitely rude. Publicly releasing a video like that? No. Ow. Eugh. You almost definitely came across as rude and disrespectful, even if you apparently didn't realize it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

That is almost literally the most egregious example you could make... "Hey I'm body shaming you for clout" isn't a great way to approach things.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    ...No. No, that context is very definitely rude. Publicly releasing a video like that? No. Ow. Eugh. You almost definitely came across as rude and disrespectful, even if you didn't realize it.
    I got so many likes than my dislikes ratio on my video, so the backlash that I received wasn't even that bad.

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Yes, you were being rude and disrespectful in your actions. (Whether you realise that or not) If the reason you did it was to get more views (or you thought you might get more views) then that's worse.
    You have previously complained about people making comments about your videos, and complained about people on YouTube doing stupid things (or being sensational) to gain attention. You seem to do the same things you don't like others doing. Focus on doing positive things, and saying positive things to/about other people. Don't complain about them, or to them, or curse them - maybe you'll get less complaints.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmor View Post
    Yes, you were being rude and disrespectful in your actions. (Whether you realise that or not) If the reason you did it was to get more views (or you thought you might get more views) then that's worse.
    You have previously complained about people making comments about your videos, and complained about people on YouTube doing stupid things (or being sensational) to gain attention. You seem to do the same things you don't like others doing. Focus on doing positive things, and saying positive things to/about other people. Don't complain about them, or to them, or curse them - maybe you'll get less complaints.
    Since when did I ever said any of that?

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Colossus in the Playground

I got so many likes than my dislikes ratio on my video, so the backlash that I received wasn't even that bad.
    I say this with as much respect as I can; your like and dislike is irrelevant unless you are ACTUALLY a famous person, and even then is not actually a barometer of how good a thing you've done.

The thing you have done is actually pretty ****ing bad, man.

Since when did I ever said any of that?
    Multiple times this year, repeatedly, and without end.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

2020-08-16: Just how stupid people are they anyway? There was a comment on one of my YouTube videos saying that I talk like a woman and claiming that I am a woman. First off I was born a man and that how I normally talk. I do stuttered in my videos. Just because you think that I sound feminine in my videos doesn't mean that I am one. Like seriously people really need to get their facts straight.

202-08-16:But seriously do I sounds like a woman to these idiots? My voice is very normal and adult and that how I normally talk. And this is one of the reasons why I hate social media is trolls like them.

2020-08-17: Today I officially took a break from social media because it's getting very toxic and unhealthy form me.

2020-08-28: He doesn't even have a partner. His so-called new boyfriend is all fake just for a show.

2020-08-28: (In response to being told multiple times “you complain about YouTubers regularly, so we tell you don’t watch them”): I understand that and I'm just going to stop complaining and even mentioning their name.

2020-09-27: I really don't understand why some people comment on these nasty insults and name-calling. Like if you really don't like my video then don't watch it then. I don't go to their channel and say nasty things on your video and I bet that none of these morons don't have any videos at all. I'm just so sick and tired of these trolls attacking me on my videos

2020-09-28: Well of course they're bad people. I just block them off from my channel. I deal with these kinds of people every day on Youtube

2020-10-12: I really don't understand why some Youtubers wants to stir up drama and drag me in the middle of their drama. I'm sick and tired of their crap and I don't want to be part of it.

2020-10-19: Two as I mentioned before people always self-promoted themselves saying I want to achieve my goal saying the number of subscribers in other videos comments section, it's annoying.

2020-10-20: Well, I finally block the two problematic trolls on my Youtube videos. I give these two idiots every opportunity to act like mature adults on my videos but they're incapable of doing so.
    I could probably have gone back further. You regularly complain about the people you watch on YouTube and how they respond to your videos.
    Last edited by Tarmor; 2020-12-10 at 06:01 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Can you? It's very easy to put on weight
    There's probably as many people who find it difficult to put on weight (especially when they're young) as find it difficult to lose it. It's tough to cut pounds, no doubt, but it's also tough to continually have to eat more than you really want to because otherwise your body just isn't gonna gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    : THOG NOW SCHRÖDINGER's ORC!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I say this with as much respect as I can; your like and dislike is irrelevant unless you are ACTUALLY a famous person, and even then is not actually a barometer of how good a thing you've done.

The thing you have done is actually pretty ****ing bad, man.

Multiple times this year, repeatedly, and without end.
    Ok I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmor View Post
    I could probably have gone back further. You regularly complain about the people you watch on YouTube and how they response to your videos.
    That was me saying all that? Oh...

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

I have zero views on my YouTube channel

I should probably actually make a video.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

More importantly, my Youtube channel is getting bigger and powerful every day because I know how to make good content.

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Banned

In all honesty, I don't think your intuitive sense of what's rude and disrespectful aligns with what most Americans (and more generally, most people in the online Anglosphere) find to be rude and disrespectful. I think that you're making a good decision to help you improve: looking to other people and seeking their opinion on how the things you do appear to others. However, as others have pointed out, any sort of internet approval metric isn't really a great measurement of either morality or society's judgment as a whole. Keep in mind, in most large social-eque media platforms such as youtube or reddit, people naturally tend to cluster themselves into small subgroups, and platform algorithms tend to direct folks to channels that align with their interest. Even without the algorithms at work, people often find videos to begin with based on friends or other sites directing them to specific links.

This means that, for example, if you have a youtube channel of people driving around beating up homeless folks, you can still have a huge like-dislike ratio because the vast majority of people who see your video belong to the (hopefully small minority) portion of the population who are into that sort of thing. This might be good for monetization and shallow validation, but it doesn't actually reflect what the general population finds morally acceptable. There are a few exceptions--as La Zodiac alluded to, if you're famous or your video happens to go viral, then there might be a bunch of people coming in to hate-watch and dislike your video, but this doesn't apply to your typical video. Maybe folks like being outraged, but most won't spend that much time and effort to do so. Plus, I personally don't do it because long ago, my friends at Google told me that watching a video and disliking or leaving negative comments actually benefited a channel more than just ignoring it--I don't know whether this is accurate since they all worked in different groups, it prompted me to do something that's better for my mental health anyway, so I'm not going to look to critically at it.

So when you look at your ninety likes, it doesn't mean that 90% of people think what you did was okay, or that what you did was 90% good--all it means is that 90 people enjoyed watching some stranger on the internet go out of his way to bully some other stranger on the internet. Congratulations.

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Troll in the Playground

Hooooly heck, dude. Yeah. No, that is... not at all okay, not in the slightest.

Being blunt: People being supportive of that stuff does not mean it's good content. Because there are plenty of people out there just looking for any content denigrating the people that they hate. A channel can get enormous on hatred, vitriol and toxicity. There can be interaction with that. That doesn't make it good.

Edit: Oh, ninja'd by someone making my point better than me. I'm a bad ninja.
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2020-12-10 at 06:40 PM.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xyril View Post
    In all honesty, I don't think your intuitive sense of what's rude and disrespectful aligns with what most Americans (and more generally, most people in the online Anglosphere) find to be rude and disrespectful. I think that you're making a good decision to help you improve: looking to other people and seeking their opinion on how the things you do appear to others. However, as others have pointed out, any sort of internet approval metric isn't really a great measurement of either morality or society's judgment as a whole. Keep in mind, in most large social-eque media platforms such as youtube or reddit, people naturally tend to cluster themselves into small subgroups, and platform algorithms tend to direct folks to channels that align with their interest. Even without the algorithms at work, people often find videos to begin with based on friends or other sites directing them to specific links.

This means that, for example, if you have a youtube channel of people driving around beating up homeless folks, you can still have a huge like-dislike ratio because the vast majority of people who see your video belong to the (hopefully small minority) portion of the population who are into that sort of thing. This might be good for monetization and shallow validation, but it doesn't actually reflect what the general population finds morally acceptable. There are a few exceptions--as La Zodiac alluded to, if you're famous or your video happens to go viral, then there might be a bunch of people coming in to hate-watch and dislike your video, but this doesn't apply to your typical video. Maybe folks like being outraged, but most won't spend that much time and effort to do so. Plus, I personally don't do it because long ago, my friends at Google told me that watching a video and disliking or leaving negative comments actually benefited a channel more than just ignoring it--I don't know whether this is accurate since they all worked in different groups, it prompted me to do something that's better for my mental health anyway, so I'm not going to look to critically at it.

So when you look at your ninety likes, it doesn't mean that 90% of people think what you did was okay, or that what you did was 90% good--all it means is that 90 people enjoyed watching some stranger on the internet go out of his way to bully some other stranger on the internet. Congratulations.
    Well, I'm sorry if I come across as rude and disrespectful. I was just only encouraged Eugenia to have better health.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

I was just only encouraged Eugenia to have better health.
    Is that your responsibility?

Like, the number of people who can tell me to lose weight without seeming disrespectful is a small list: my doctor, my partners, my immediate family, a few close friends, and my doctor's doctor. If you're any of those with regards to them then you might be able to talk about it without being rude, but even then it's not certain.

It's their life, their body, and they're probably already in contact with people who are better equipped to help them.
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2020-12-10 at 06:53 PM.

Show
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I'm sorry if I come across as rude and disrespectful. I was just only encouraged Eugenia to have better health.
    People know when they have health issues. It's generally not something that random strangers are going to be able to do anything about besides make them feel bad about it.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Is that your responsibility?

Like, the number of people who can tell me to lose weight without seeming disrespectful is a small list: my doctor, my partners, my immediate family, a few close friends, and my doctor's doctor. If you're any of those with regards to them then you might be able to talk about it without being rude, but even then it's not certain.

It's their life, their body, and they're probably already in contact with people who are better equipped to help them.
    If I feel like that I need to say something about someone's health then I have every right to be very concerned about people's health and I'm not the only person on Youtube who called out on Eugenia's health.
    Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    People know when they have health issues. It's generally not something that random strangers are going to be able to do anything about besides making them feel bad about it.
    I didn't make her feel bad. If I did she probably would comment on my videos.

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    I have zero views on my YouTube channel

I should probably actually make a video.
    I've been trying to upload a 2-hour Kerbal Space Program video for the last couple of days. Keeps getting stuck on processing, and failing, which is super annoying. I expect it to get all of one view, though, since it's going to be unlisted and only sent to a specific friend.
    I was just only encouraged Eugenia to have better health.
    Did Eugenia ask you to? Do you know her personally, and very well? If the answer to those is "no", then it's probably not really your place to do so, and especially not in the way you claim to have done it.
    Well, I'm sorry if I come across as rude and disrespectful.
    If you want to apologize to anyone, it shouldn't be to us.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 1

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Banned

Well let me ask you this: On the various threads where we've interacted before, how do you feel when I, or someone else, tell you that something you say is unclear and ask you to rephrase or elaborate so that we can understand what you're trying to say? I wouldn't presume to know your state of mind with any certainty, but from your response you often come off as annoyed, offended, or at the very least frustrated. And this is from people who frequent this community with you, discussing a topic on a thread that we're all interested in discussing.

Now imagine some stranger on the internet coming out of nowhere and doing that to you. Except she's not telling you that she disagrees with or can't understand something you posted on the internet earlier--she's telling you that she's essentially taken one look at you, concluded that there's something with you that needs to be fixed, and then decided to tell you precisely what's wrong with you and how to fix it because apparently she thinks you didn't already know this. Except this "thing" that's allegedly "wrong" with you? It's not something that you never realized, that you just needed some wise stranger to enlighten you about. It's something you've lived with your whole life, that you've probably always gotten unwanted attention for--from friends, from family, from hundreds of other "wise" strangers "just trying to help."

Now, how do you feel about this stranger making a public video of herself sharing her "helpful wisdom" with you, then bragging about the internet approval points it earned her?

If some completely random, attention-seeking, irrelevant person on the internet came out of nowhere and offended me, the last thing I would do is go to his channel and nudge him infinitesimally closer to relevance. This isn't to say that you're attention-seeking and irrelevant, only that when you have a remotely noteworthy online presence, you're going to get a lot of trolls, and it makes zero sense to engage with all of them. At best, you waste your time--at worst, you're rewarding their bad behavior by rewarding them with the attention they wanted to begin with. Youtube and other online feuds happen for basically two reasons. First, one or more of the parties don't have enough self-control and can't help but lash out counterproductively. Second, one or more of the parties has enough of a following that others see the feud as a way to grow their own base.

If I feel like that I need to say something about someone's health then I have every right to be very concerned about people's health and I'm not the only person on Youtube who called out on Eugenia's health.
    And I feel that I have a right to point out when somebody on this forum is doing a poor job communicating, or making assertions that are factually incorrect. In fact, that right is enshrined in the Constitution. However, my rights (or lack thereof) have zero bearing on how other people get to feel about the words or actions I direct at them--particularly if I don't pick one of the more tactful ways to share my concerns.
    Last edited by Xyril; 2020-12-10 at 07:18 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Troll in the Playground

...quite frankly, if you don't know a person - if you are not actively involved in their life in a significant way - then it's really none of your business.

...people like that aren't going to comment on your videos. No specific thing will probably reach them, it'll just be a drone of negativity. But... frankly, someone specific telling you something is bad is not what you should expect. "Good unless I'm told otherwise" is not the default.

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I've been trying to upload a 2-hour Kerbal Space Program video for the last couple of days. Keeps getting stuck on processing, and failing, which is super annoying. I expect it to get all of one view, though, since it's going to be unlisted and only sent to a specific friend.
    Oh, fun. YouTube stuff is annoying. I wish you well, because YouTube sure as heck doesn't.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Did Eugenia ask you to? Do you know her personally, and very well? If the answer to those is "no", then it's probably not really your place to do so, and especially not in the way you claim to have done it.

If you want to apologize to anyone, it shouldn't be for us.
    So you mean to tell me that I should keep my mouth shut and shouldn't be so concerning about people's health? Is that what you trying to say here? If that the case I'm not going to do that. And I made up my mind of the apology. I don't feel bad about what I said and I still stand by that. Everybody can get mad all they want and point fingers at me saying that I'm the bad guy all because I care about a person's health and encourage them to have a better life. I don't care.

23. - Top - End - #1103

I didn't make her feel bad.
    You have no way of knowing that. And chances are, if you really didn't make her feel bad, it's most likely because either she doesn't care about what you think, or she hasn't seen your video. Both are very likely.
    If I did she probably would comment on my videos.
    Why would she? Do you think she responds to every person who has ever made a video about her? I know nothing about her at all except she makes youtube videos and that she has anorexia. I can't even remember her name. And yet I know enough to be able to state with a large degree of confidence that even if she saw your video and felt bad because of it, she wouldn't waste any time commenting or responding in any way to you.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    ...quite frankly, if you don't know a person - if you are not actively involved in their life in a significant way - then it's really none of your business.

...people like that aren't going to comment on your videos. No specific thing will probably reach them, it'll just be a drone of negativity. But... frankly, someone specific telling you something is bad is not what you should expect. "Good unless I'm told otherwise" is not the default.

Oh, fun. YouTube stuff is annoying. I wish you well, because YouTube sure as heck doesn't.
    Eugenia made it her personal business to talk about her eating disorder and so many Youtubers (including myself) called on her because we feel very concern for her.

25. - Top - End - #1105

Eugenia made it her personal business to talk about her eating disorder and so many Youtubers (including myself) called on her because we feel very concern for her.
    She made it her personal business to talk about it. That does not make it your personal business.

You know how earlier you said you had the right to say that to her? You totally do. And we all have the right to tell you what we think about that. You are very upset at hearing what we think about that. Does the fact that we have the right to do it make you feel any better?

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

She made it her personal business to talk about it. That does not make it your personal business.

You know how earlier you said you had the right to say that to her? You totally do. And we all have the right to tell you what we think about that. You are very upset at hearing what we think about that. Does the fact that we have the right to do it make you feel any better?
    It doesn't matter what you think. If she didn't want to talk about her eating disorder, then maybe I wouldn't made a video giving her advice to get a healthy life. And that's another thing if a person saying something to an overweight person to go on a diet and eat healthy it's ok but when a person when a person who anoxeric and trying to encourage to eat more so that person can have a better health and loge everybody makes a total big deal about it! It double standard BS

Quote Originally Posted by Xyril View Post
    Well let me ask you this: On the various threads where we've interacted before, how do you feel when I, or someone else, tell you that something you say is unclear and ask you to rephrase or elaborate so that we can understand what you're trying to say? I wouldn't presume to know your state of mind with any certainty, but from your response you often come off as annoyed, offended, or at the very least frustrated. And this is from people who frequent this community with you, discussing a topic on a thread that we're all interested in discussing.

Now imagine some stranger on the internet coming out of nowhere and doing that to you. Except she's not telling you that she disagrees with or can't understand something you posted on the internet earlier--she's telling you that she's essentially taken one look at you, concluded that there's something with you that needs to be fixed, and then decided to tell you precisely what's wrong with you and how to fix it because apparently she thinks you didn't already know this. Except this "thing" that's allegedly "wrong" with you? It's not something that you never realized, that you just needed some wise stranger to enlighten you about. It's something you've lived with your whole life, that you've probably always gotten unwanted attention for--from friends, from family, from hundreds of other "wise" strangers "just trying to help."

Now, how do you feel about this stranger making a public video of herself sharing her "helpful wisdom" with you, then bragging about the internet approval points it earned her?

If some completely random, attention-seeking, irrelevant person on the internet came out of nowhere and offended me, the last thing I would do is go to his channel and nudge him infinitesimally closer to relevance. This isn't to say that you're attention-seeking and irrelevant, only that when you have a remotely noteworthy online presence, you're going to get a lot of trolls, and it makes zero sense to engage with all of them. At best, you waste your time--at worst, you're rewarding their bad behavior by rewarding them with the attention they wanted to begin with. Youtube and other online feuds happen for basically two reasons. First, one or more of the parties don't have enough self-control and can't help but lash out counterproductively. Second, one or more of the parties has enough of a following that others see the feud as a way to grow their own base.

And I feel that I have a right to point out when somebody on this forum is doing a poor job communicating, or making assertions that are factually incorrect. In fact, that right is enshrined in the Constitution. However, my rights (or lack thereof) have zero bearing on how other people get to feel about the words or actions I direct at them--particularly if I don't pick one of the more tactful ways to share my concerns.
    And I tried to communicate. I'm only human you know.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

It doesn't matter what you think. If she didn't want to talk about her eating disorder, then maybe I wouldn't made a video giving her advice to get a healthy life. And that's another thing if a person saying something to an overweight person to go on a diet and eat healthy it's ok but when a person when a person who anoxeric and trying to encourage to eat more so that person can have a better health and loge everybody makes a total big deal about it! It double standard BS

And I tried to communicate. I'm only human you know.
    That's the opposite of okay. There is an entire movement devoted to stopping that.

And part of being human is realizing when you messed up and changing your approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Titan in the Playground

Cool. I'm sure if you link it here you'll get a few more

But honestly it was mainly a poor attempt to change the topic. I have first video ideas, but for them I'd need at least one of the following: a better PC, a decent camera, the ability to play games and not look like I have the manual dexterity of a 70s Auton.

Show

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    That's the opposite of okay. There is an entire movement devoted to stopping that.

And part of being human is realizing when you messed up and changing your approach.
    Please tell me you link that as a joke. And the second part of what you said I made so many mistakes in this forum, online and offline as well. I'll admit that.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Banned

So you mean to tell me that I should keep my mouth shut and shouldn't be so concerning about people's health?
    No, Captain Strawman. I'm pretty sure we meant to tell you that how you act on those concerns matters.

You are concerned about someone's health. Nothing's gone wrong yet. But what can you do about it? Let's try to brainstorm ideas that are less objectively terrible than what you did.

1) Instead of making a public video, send her a private message. That way, she doesn't worry as much about whether you're just trying to get views or likes, or virtue signaling, or publicly shaming her. Acknowledge that you're a stranger who has zero right (moral, not legal) to be telling her how to live her life, and zero perspective to even have an informed opinion. Express your concern. Share something about your own life struggles that might convince her that what you have to say is somehow worth listening to, as opposed to the hundreds of other random internet toolboxes who are 100% opinion and 0% self-awareness. Don't tell, don't presume, don't judge.

2) Don't tell her anything at all. You seem very proud of the working out you did. Instead of telling her that you think she's unhealthy or dictating what you think she needs to do, just point out that you liked her channel, and that her videos resonated with you because you used to struggle with health/body image and thought that it was an insurmountable challenge, but that you did better than you ever imagined and now share your progress online. Then share your channel. Beyond saying that her videos spoke to you, don't make it about her. Don't tell her that your videos are meant to push her to be "healthier," and for the love of Banjo don't make a cringeworthy new video that doesn't mention her by name but is obviously directed at her. Just make her aware that you're there as support or an example, but in a way that doesn't seem any more intrusive or annoying than your typical annoying and intrusive youtuber trying to build relationships for the sake of cross-promotion.

3) Do nothing. Say nothing. If you're really concerned, keep watching her channel, and if something changes and it looks like her health is in more serious danger, reevaluate the situation and act accordingly. Actually, scratch that. If it looks like her health is in serious danger, come to us and tell us what's going on, and we can help you think about what you want to do.

4) Be a friend. Don't mention her health. Don't tell her what to do. Just contact her like any other internet stranger and see if she's interested in interacting with you at all. Honestly, I have strong reservations about this--the idea that you're secretly harboring concerns about her health and plan to spring them on her as soon as you get close enough makes me feel icky about the whole thing. Nonetheless, I set the bar low at "better than what you actually did," so here we are.

I'm very aware of the lessons of Kitty Genovese, but in this case, she most likely does have a bunch of people who know her better and are in a better position to help or support her than you are.

Everybody can get mad all they want and point fingers at me saying that I'm the bad guy all because I care about a person's health and encourage them to have a better life. I don't care.
    Have you read the media thread about Glass from the Unbreakable franchise? Being good or bad isn't just about intent, or the greater good. It's also about what you do, and how you do it. For that matter, sometimes our intentions aren't as pure as we rationalize to ourselves.

Is your goal to act on your concerns regarding her health so that those concerns aren't gnawing at you anymore, or do you want to help her? They both sound similar, but one is ultimately about her, and one is ultimately about you. If you just want to express yourself, then by all means make your video, say your piece, enjoy your 90 likes. However, if you truly care about her health, then you should actually care what the effect of your videos will actually be. Personally? If some random internet turd-blossom made a video telling me to eat more, I would at best ignore him, and more likely, I would get defense and double down on the very habits that he's criticizing.

In other words, you get to feel good about saying something, you get to publish a video to make your channel "bigger and more powerful," while she is unlikely to benefit at all and if anything, your video made her day marginally crappier.