New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Default Nightmare in Katapesh OOC

IC thread
    Recruitment thread

Welcome to the Nightmare in Katapesh OOC thread. Here is where we raise out of game concerns. Also, here is where the in game information will stored and additional info about the setting and NPCs will accumulate. If you really like something in the game, here is where to let me know. If you really dislike something about the game, or have concerns about the current direction, here is also where you should let me know. I really want this game to be fun for everyone, and feedback definitely helps.

Characters
    Character Player Class Race Hero Points
    Kharesh Hammerfist Starbin Monk Dwarf (Pahmet) 3
    Gurmok Gwynfrid Cleric Goblin 3
    Mauricio Averni Prehysterical Investigator Human (Tiefling) 2
    Dalnu Tuvasseh farothel Sorcerer Elf (Ancient) 1
    Sadar Al'Hamar DrK Fighter Human 1
    Kheti ibn al-jahat ZeroPrime Magus Automaton 1

Retired Characters
    Character Player Class Race
    Kali Ashmane Kirjath Ranger Dwarf (Forge)
    Gex Daelfagnim BelGareth Sorcerer Gnome

Spoiler: Posting Etiquette
    Show

Naturally follow all GitP forum rules, in addition I ask that:

General Posting Format
    Spoiler
    Show

I want ALL in character posts to be in the in character thread and all out of character posts to be in this thread or the discord. Most rolls should be made in the IC thread with your post concerning the action (in a spoiler, preferably). If you screw up a roll (as we all tend to do), just post the make up roll in the OOC thread. During combat, please post a character status summary, to help us all keep track - try to keep it up to date.

“I want all character speech to be in a unique color and placed within quotations.” 1st person character thoughts should be in that same color and placed in italics.

Godmodding
    Spoiler
    Show

General practice decrees “god mod bad.” Here I hope to explain times when I feel god modding is okay. If anyone disagrees with these standards let me know.

PC god mod another PC
    Spoiler
    Show

The only time this is okay is when the action is completely innocuous. For example:
    Spoiler
    Show

After reaching in to his pack, Sadar removes the heavy iridescent gem and says to Gormuk, “here , hold on to this for me.”

The goblin accepts the stone. Sadar then proceeds to climb the tree.

Here, Sadar godmodded Gormuk to do something innocuous, namely hold a mundane object. This is fine because it doesn't matter and it is better than the alternative, i.e. in the post Sadar holds out the stone for Gormuk to take it. Everyone waits until the post of, “ Gormuk takes the stone without comment.” appears and then Sadar's next action is posted. Still, it is better to avoid doing even such innocuous things if you can.

God modding should NEVER be used to have another PC say something or to ascribe any emotion whatsoever to another PC. Basically only pointless, robotic actions in service to the speed of posting. Also, the modded PC should never be made to do anything that is remotely dangerous. In the example above, if Sadar asks Gormuk to hold to the Magical Stone of Erratic Catastrophic Explosions, or even unknown purpose magical stone, that would not be okay.

PC god mod NPC
    Spoiler
    Show

Here, there is a bit more freedom. Basically, you should never have an NPC say anything that I would potentially have to undo. The NPC would never commit to any terms or say anything that would influence you or another PC. However, for instance, after you've agreed to the merchant last proposed price (that I made), then you are free to god mod the remainder of the transaction.

DM mod PC
    Spoiler
    Show

I will do this occasionally under the following circumstances:
    • To provide emotions or action you do not control or entirely control (for instance fear effects or actions under confusion)
    • To provide information that you don't know your character would know (I'll also often do this over PM)
    • The first post, when I shuffle you all about
    • To progress the narrative (for instance having your character enter a room they were invited into rather than wait for everyone to post “I enter the room”
    • More importantly, for actions in combat (and possibly elsewhere), I will force your character to take an action (or possibly to take no action) if everyone else has acted and we are waiting on you for a bit. I hope this will never come up, but to be realistic, it will.
    • Some instance I'm probably forgetting...

Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2023-11-29 at 04:18 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: Nightmare in Katapesh OOC

NPCs
    Spoiler: Allies and Guards
    Show

Name Race Sex Role Status Attitude Speech
    Sofh al Ustadh Kelesh Female Professor of Ancient Osirion Alive Friendly #2266ff
    Zetath al Ustadh Kelesh Male Professor of Mathematics and Numerology Alive Friendly #0000FF
    Sergeant Tuthani Vudrani Female Lower City Guard Alive Friendly #006400
    Lieutenant Zira Haviksoog Vudrani Female Dogtown Guard Alive Friendly #cc6622
    Captain Ryaa al Hisan Nidalese Male Head of Dogtown Guard Alive Friendly #dd4444

Spoiler: Rivals, Villains, and Criminals
    Show

Saqr al Izarin Unknown Male Crime Lord Alive Unknown
    The Alchemist Unknown Unknown Dangerous Alive Unknown
    Hariq’Aswad Elf Male Nyarlathotep cult leader Alive, Captured Hostile #888888
    Gregorix Damasio Chelaxian Male Hired muscle Alive, Captured Unfriendly #B22222
    Rat Bone Halfling Female Dogtown Information Broker Alive Indifferent #885522
    Kathalra al Rath Gnoll Female Spotted Hide Slaver Alive Unfriendly #AA00FF
    Jaghun Gnoll Male Spotted Hide Slaver Alive Unfriendly #66AA66
    Sapha Kelesh Female Sapha’s Gang Alive Indifferent #559955
    Phinnaeus human? Male Sapha’s Gang Alive Friendly #ff0000
    Gallwu Kelesh Male Sapha’s Gang Alive Friendly #8B4513
    Palla Half-orc Female Sapha’s Gang Alive Indifferent #008000
    Purheegee Gnoll Male Spotted Hide Slaver Dead Hostile #8B4513

Spoiler: Merchants
    Show

Kamil al Shiysha Kelesh Male Hookah Lounge Alive Friendly #aa77aa
    Paggron Goblin Male Alchemist Shop Alive Indifferent #800000
    Erthin Vudrani Male Craft Carriages Alive Friendly #B22222
    Galtho Thiranyi Vudrani Male Write Stuff Alive Friendly #A9A9A9
    Belinda al Thrakow Kelesh Female Witch Alive Indifferent #EE82EE
    Hlaspek al Varr Gnoll (exiled) Male Spice Merchant Alive Unfriendly #FF8C00
    Alanna Vudrani Female Caravan Broker Alive Indifferent #AAAAAA
    unknown Ulfen Male Caravan Broker Alive Indifferent #AAAA00
    Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2023-11-15 at 11:17 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Spoiler: Events
    Show

Spoiler: Gozren 24, 4722 AR: Qlippoth horde & searching for Sofh
    Show
    A horde of qlippoth burst into the market after a man in yello turban interacts with a strange rod. The heroes, coincidentally in that location, dispatch the monsters. An artifact merchant, Zetath al Ustadh, begs them for aid in finding his captured wife, Sofh. Her caravan never arrived from Solku. They speak with a gnoll spice merchant, Hlaspak al Varr, and negotiations go... suboptimally. The party heads to the daystall caravans and get a lead to a gnoll slaver, Kathalra al Rath, in dogtown. She insists she doesn't know about this, but Jaghun, another gnoll in the bar, says he knows who took her and gives you an address. Jaghun’s lead proves false, as he simply sent the PCs to kill some street urchins he didn’t like. After a fight, the urchins enter into an uneasy truce with the heroes. Dalnu, briefly held captive by these people, joins the party in their search for Sofh. The street urchins tell the party that the sewer-dwelling Purheegee, Jaghun’s son, is likely the one who has Sofh. With the exception of Dalnu, the heroes spends the night there.

Spoiler: Gozren 25, 4722 AR: Rescuing Sofh & a day in jail
    Show
    Kali departs in the morning. An old muckraker tells the where gnolls are in the sewer. The heroes descend into the sewer, fight some rats, and find some old treasure. They then attack Purheegee and his mate. A gnoll child flees and alert the Zephyr guard. The heroes rescue ten sick and beaten women who were caged there, Sofh among them. The Zephyr Guard arrives and brings the heroes to prison. A few hours later, a Captain al Hisan makes a deal with the heroes to get rid of their problem, if they solve the issue he is having with the drug known as Bliss. The party split a large room in a hotel.

Gozren 26, 4722 AR: Rest, items sold, runes transferred, talismans affixed.

Spoiler: Gozren 27, 4722 AR: Hunting Bliss
    Show
    Meet Kamil al Shiysha at the Hookah Lounge. Learn Bliss is being sold by a Chelaxian merc named Gregorix. Tracked down Sofh and Zetath's home, visited the two. They promised to invite you over soon. Asked around about Rat Bone, the information broker. The halfling found the party, and sold them information on Gregorix, including where he would be a little before dusk. The party buys kaftans and coffee, and waits for Gregorix. They follow him north to a compound on the coast.

After waiting until dusk, they creep into the compound through the water. They witness an incredibly aged elf preaching to an audience. When they move to investigate, the crowd sees them. The elf commands them to capture you, and cut down nearly twenty unskilled, but eager assailants.

Investigating finds Kharesh charmed by an alien creature, who later identifies itself as the Scry of Leng (among many names). The party is oblivious to its presence for the moment and follows the elf underground. He reveals himself to be Hariq’Aswad, a priest of Nyarlathotep. He offers bliss to the party, but discussion sours and battle ensues. The party narrowly defeats him, Gregorix, and a very feral gnoll. Gregorix notes that Saqr al Izarin will kill all of you.

After getting Kharesh to do some odd tasks at its behest, Scry further charms Gurmok and communicates with the others telepathically in every tongue simultaneously. The creature says so disturbing things, but only reacts hostilely when Dalnu tries to lead Hariq’Aswad away. The party fight the creature and narrowly survives. Gregorix flees during the battle, but Dalnu manages to pick him off at range.

Spoiler: Gozren 28, 4722 AR:
    Show
    The party ransacks the compound for valuables, brings Hariq’Aswad and Gregorix back to Katapesh. They report to Captain al Hisan.

Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2023-11-10 at 06:47 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

XP: 290/1000

Loot!

Spoiler: Locations of Note
    Show
    Katapesh
    Spoiler: Dogtown
    Show
    The Rabid Dog - gnoll bar (Moss Pelt, Jaghun, Kalratha al Rath)
    Guard barracks / Prison (Lieutenent Zira Haviksoog, Captain Ryaa al Hisan)
    Sapha's Gang hideout (Sapha, Palla, Gallwu, Phinnaes)
    Sirocco Asylum - sanitarium

Spoiler: Lower City
    Show
    Guard barracks / Prison (Sergeant Tuthani)
    Azure Star - fancy restaurant

Spoiler: Inner City
    Show
    Katapesh University
    Home of the al Ustadhs (Sofh and Zetath)

Outside of City

Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2024-04-10 at 12:43 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Firbolg in the Playground

Glad to be in!

"I, Mauricio, shall reserve the color of purple to denote my speech."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Thank you for setting all of this up, I look forward to having a good time with everyone.

I think a good light blue would fit Kali just fine, unless someone else really likes this color.

7. - Top - End - #7

Thanks for picking me! I'm delighted to be in such esteemed company.

My color will be my favorite Teal.

I'll post a cleric sheet by morning.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Kharesh Hammerfist, wandering sand dwarf monk from Osirion

Thanks for the opportunity! I’ll use this one for speech and such. Bold is usually loud or emphatic, italics are whispers, italics w/o quotes are thoughts.

Spoiler: Picture
    Show

Spoiler: Background questions
    Show
    1) Do you know your father and mother? Kharesh barely remembers them, as they died when he was a youth.
    If there are no known natural parents, who raised you? He was initial raised by his parents, then was raised by the townsfolk (like a community orphanage with no centralized location)
    What are their names? Kal'ra (father) and Quera (pronounced Ker-rah, mother)
    Are they alive? No. Father was killed by a sand scorpion, and his mother was in an attack by desert wyrms
    What do/did they do? His father was a hunter, and his mother was a teacher.
    Where did/do they live? They lived just outside the city of Tar Kuata.
    What is your relationship with them then and now? As a child, the relationship was normal.

2) Do you have any siblings or close extended family members? No other family that Kharesh knows of.

3) Why is your character in Katapesh? He is on a journey of reflection on the road to self-perfection. The city was the latest destination on his path.
    How do they feel about the city? Kharesh is intrigued by the exoticism and otherwordly feel of the city. He is hopeful he can find challenges to his continued personal growth.
    How committed are they to staying there? As much as it challenges him, he will remain. Or until called to continue his journey.

4) What did your character do before this? He grew up learning a smattering of skills, as the orphans of his town lived with several families over the course of their childhood. However, once he was of age, he turned to a martial path and joined the Ouat as an aspirant.
    In what way do they interact with their previous life? He has since departed the ranks of the Ouat and forged out on his own, due to philisophical differences. Having been gone from home for nearly a year, so he has no real interaction with monastery. However, he still uses the skills he learned from them.
    How did they receive training in their class? As an aspirant to the Ouat.
    What motivates your character to adventure in general? He seeks challenges to find self-perfection, while maintaining a tie to his dwarven heritage.

5) What are your character’s long term goals (‘no goals’ is a fine answer)? Self-perfection. But while the answer is easy, the path is long and arduous ... and it may never be achievable.
    How committed are they to these goals? Totally. That is the purpose of his journey. However, as he moves along, he doesn't want to lose site of who he is and where he came from.
    What might cause them to change these goals? If he began to see that self-perfection meant sacrificing the traditions of the past, and forgetting who his people are and where they came from, it would severely challenge his perspectives on what 'self perfection' means.

6) Is there anyone who your character hates or who hates your character? Kharesh doesn't hate anyone - there's never been a reason, and such petty emotions feel like they are incongruous with the end path of a monk. Whether someone hates him, however, is debatable. He does not think he's given any cause for hatred, but that's in the eye of the beholder, not the beheld. The Ouat were ... disgruntled ... over their difference in approaches to perfection, and his subsequent departure. But it did not seem like hate.
    If none of those apply, how would you best describe your relationship or lack thereof? With regards to the Ouat, the main point of contention is whether one must give us the traditions of the past and connections with one's people in order to achieve one's true self. The Ouat believe all of those things are distractions and should be cast aside and washed away. Kharesh feels differently.

7) What are your character's hobbies? Kharesh has few hobbies, per se. He finds the most fulfillment in training, and performing various katas to calm his mind and focus his soul. However, shortly after his arrival in Katapesh, he realized he does enjoy seeing place and objects of significant historical significance, especially as they apply to dwarven clans.
    Are there any particular reasons your character enjoys these things? The training helps him focus, and release any stress he might have, while ensuring his body and mind are strong to face trials and tribulations of the future. His fascination with the historically significant ties to his strong ties to community and tradition.

8) One stranger in trouble asks your character to help them, why do you help? Because the challenge is one he cannot refuse, and when someone from the community reaches out, it is customary for all to help them.
    Another stranger in trouble asks your character to help them, why don’t you help this one? Just because you seem honest and true does not make you so. All that glitters is not gold, and not all who wander are lost. When Kharesh senses deceit or duplicity, he will be reluctant at best to lend his aid.

9) An opportunity arises that your character is uniquely poised to capitalize on - it could be very dangerous, but there could be a sizable reward. What makes your character want to do it? The challenge itself! Danger is simply a stone upon which one can test themselves - steel sharpens steel.
    What makes them go along with it despite initial reservations? Self-doubt is the antithesis of self-perfection ... just because the task is hard and failure is possible does not mean it isn't worth attempting.
    What fails to motivate them to go for it? If the task is something the requestor could easily do themselves. Kharesh is not a servant or errand boy. Additionally, if the true intent is for purposes he cannot support, he will turn away from the task ... or perhaps even stand in the path to prevent it.
    What forces them to turn the opportunity down? Only when he has previously pledged his support to another legitimate task (presuming both are equal in scope and importance).

10) The campaign will begin at the Katapeshi grand bazaar, a sprawling, nearly city wide weekly mercantile event where anyone who isn’t out buying is selling.
    Why specifically is your character there? (Hint: wanting to buy something may be a good idea.)

As he often does, Kharesh seeks any trinkets that speak to his dwarven ancestors, or weapons of dwarven-make that strike his fancy. He also keeps an eye out for manuscripts of ancient and modern martial arts techniques
    Last edited by Starbin; 2022-04-24 at 11:45 PM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks for the inclusion
    I look forward to the game. PF2e will be a learning experience for me
    Sadar will speak in bold if that’s okay as on a phone that’s as much as I can manage sometimes
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

10. - Top - End - #10

I realized I'm still hesitating between cloistered cleric and warpriest. Plus, I'm traveling for work right now, meaning there's less online time (other than for work...). I may need a couple more days, sorry about that.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Nice, thanks!

I'll take...green?
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2022-04-25 at 03:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    Nice, thanks!

I'll take...Orange
    This is different from the color I chose ... how?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    This is different from the color I chose ... how?
    it's not.

it's also bold....le sigh
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynfrid View Post
    I realized I'm still hesitating between cloistered cleric and warpriest. Plus, I'm traveling for work right now, meaning there's less online time (other than for work...). I may need a couple more days, sorry about that.
    No worries - I will probably start the IC once I am ready. You should have plenty of time to wrap up the sheet before it is needed.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Okay, IC thread is up. I will keep checking over sheets, and we will await Gurmok.

There was significant godmodding to move you about, but in your first IC post, please describe your character and feel free to interact with those around you. I also encourage you to read the content from the other players, at least for a moment, to help you familiarize yourself with their character's personality.

It is absolutely unnecessary, but if there are strong reasons any of you think you may have met another of the characters before, feel free to sort that OOC (here or discord). Short of long lost twins, anything you want to come up with should be fine (no connections at all are also completely fine).

16. - Top - End - #16

Here is a character sheet for Gurmok, goblin cleric of Irori. I might purchase some more equipment but otherwise I think he's done.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

I meant to do this earlier, but forgot. As a "reward" for the time investment of filling out the background questionairre, I wanted your character to be trained in additional fitting lore skill reflecting this background. I went through the sheets (no problems spotted by the way), and picked out what I think are reasonable additional lore skills your character would have based on hobbies, history, etc:

Sadar - lore(gnolls)
    Kharesh - lore(pahmet)
    Gurmok - lore(Irori)
    Gex - lore(Nex)
    Kali - lore(woodcraft)
    Mauricio - lore(midwifery) (which you already have, so feel free to use the slot on something else)

If you think something else is more fitting, let me know. You can add that you are trained in that lore skill to your sheet.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SanguinePenguin View Post
    I meant to do this earlier, but forgot. As a "reward" for the time investment of filling out the background questionairre, I wanted your character to be trained in additional fitting lore skill reflecting this background. I went through the sheets (no problems spotted by the way), and picked out what I think are reasonable additional lore skills your character would have based on hobbies, history, etc:

Sadar - lore(gnolls)
    Kharesh - lore(pahmet)
    Gurmok - lore(Irori)
    Gex - lore(Nex)
    Kali - lore(woodcraft)
    Mauricio - lore(midwifery) (which you already have, so feel free to use the slot on something else)

If you think something else is more fitting, let me know. You can add that you are trained in that lore skill to your sheet.
    what is Nex ?

EDIT: lol, i know what it is, Thanks!
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2022-04-26 at 04:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

19. - Top - End - #19

Skill added to my sheet, and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    what is Nex ?

EDIT: lol, i know what it is, Thanks!
    Classic case of the character's who's way more knowledgeable than the player

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynfrid View Post
    Skill added to my sheet, and thanks.

Classic case of the character's who's way more knowledgeable than the player
    lol, yeah, I was scratching my head and then realized I had put that into his backstory!
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

It occurs to me that Kali is probably making a request, so a Diplomacy check is most likely required. On the off-chance it is, I'll roll here if that's ok (or I could post again in the IC thread if that's more appropriate).

Here goes an untrained diplomacy check:
    (1d20+1)[21]

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Maddening Display (Will DC18)
    Sadar - (1d20+5)[16] (1d4+1)[3]
    Kharesh - (1d20+7)[8] (1d4+1)[4]
    Gurmok - (1d20+8)[19] (1d4+1)[4]
    Gex - (1d20+5)[12] (1d4+1)[3]
    Kali - (1d20+5)[10] (1d4+1)[5]
    Mauricio - (1d20+7)[12] (1d4+1)[2]
    Zetath - (1d20+7)[13] (1d4+1)[3]
    Yellow - (1d20+3)[14] (1d4+1)[5]
    Person - (1d20+3)[23] (1d4+1)[4]

Crit success: unaffected - Person
    Success: stupefied 1 for 1 round - Gurmok
    Failure: stupefied 1 for 1d4+1 rounds - Sadar, Gex, Kali, Mauricio , Zetath, Yellow
    Crit Failure: stupefied 2 for 1 minute, and confused for 1 round - Kharesh

Kharesh will randomly attack targets in range. If you think he would draw a melee weapon to do so, he can use an action for that. Otherwise, he attacks Zetath or spidery-thing 1. (d2)

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Well let's see how crappy this will be ...
    Random target - (1d2)[2]
    1 = Spider Thingie
    2 = Zetath

EDIT: Sigh. Of course it did ...
    Last edited by Starbin; 2022-05-03 at 02:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Damage to yellow turban (1d6)[6] (1d3)[1]

Daze Vs Dc 16 X1 - (1d20+5)[24]

Revolting Display (Will DC17) (stupified included)
    Sadar - (1d20+5)[18]
    Kharesh - (1d20+5)[17]
    Gurmok - (1d20+8)[13]
    Zen - (1d20+5)[25]
    Gex - (1d20+4)[8]
    Kali - (1d20+4)[5]
    Mauricio - (1d20+6)[25]

Crit success: unaffected - Zen
    Success: sickened 1 for 1 round - Sadar, Kharesh, Mauricio
    Failure: sickened 1 - Gurmok, Gex
    Crit Failure: sickened 2 and stunned 1 - Kali

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Reflex Damage (1d6)[3]
    Sadar - (1d20+7)[24] 1 damage
    Gurmok - (1d20+3)[10] (includes -2 for being mounted) 3 damage
    Zen - (1d20+8)[17] 3 damage

Gex attack Fort saves
    X1 - (1d20+6)[7] 6 damage (2 bleed)
    X2 - (1d20+6)[24] 1 damage (no bleed)
    Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2022-05-05 at 09:58 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Gex attack Fort saves (cont'd)
    swarm - (1d20+9)[28] No Damage
    Sadar - (1d20+6)[15] 1 damage (no bleed)
    Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2022-05-05 at 09:58 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

Devising a Stratagem against X2: (1d20)[20]

Edit: Changing targets due to X1 being incapacitated.
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2022-05-05 at 08:46 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Gex vomitting:

(1d20+4)[6] vs dc 17
    (1d20+4)[23] vs dc 17
    (1d20+4)[17] vs dc 17
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by SanguinePenguin View Post
    Reflex Damage [roll0]
    [roll1] 1 damage
    [roll2] (includes -2 for being mounted) 3 damage
    [roll3] 3 damage

Gex attack Fort saves
    [roll4] 6 damage (2 bleed)
    [roll5] 1 damage (no bleed)
    Indeed, I was way behind... Fixed my post accordingly. Also, thanks for the point about -2 for being mounted, I had missed that entirely.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Fort:
    B - (1d20+3)[18]
    P1 - (1d20+6)[12]
    P2 - (1d20+6)[10]
    P2 - (1d20+6)[14]

Sadar AoO: (1d20+9)[20] Damage: (1d10+4)[8]