New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

The Wizard's Tower

In this Werewolf/Mafia game, the DAYS will be the levels of the building and NIGHTS will be the stairs between levels.

The story:
    For months, the wizard Luizarius, the Enchanter didn't disturb the lives of the residents of GiantipForumsville, a small and peaceful town in the middle of the country. The small town thrived peacefully surrounded by pristine rivers and waterfalls, fertile land, abundant wildlife, and unspoiled wilderness. But with time, his appearances started to become more frequent. He spoke in a low and rumbling voice and he always seemed to be stroking his beard, as if he was always considering his next move. And then the animals started to disappear, the sounds coming from his tower in the outskirts of the forest would chill even the bravest of the townspeople. The news of the disappearance of the Mayor's daughter was the last straw.
    The town decided to swarm the tower. It was the only answer. It had to be him. The villagers didn't know, but among them were the wizard Luizarius's pupils (wolves). Taken by curiosity and a desire to learn what he had to teach. His pupils, the ones who sparked Luizarius' curiosity, were learning some of the easier - but still dangerous spells. They don't want the wizard to be harmed.
    If somehow Luizarius is killed, the students won't be able to keep studying and learn how to unravel the secrets of magic. If the town reaches the top of the tower, they will kill Luizarius, the Enchanter - there is a chance the Mayor's daughter is found and hopefully, she is still alive. If the town is subdued by the wizard's pupils, they will gain the favor of Luizarius, and maybe, just maybe, the Wizard will make a spell that could grant them their heart's desire. Apart from the first level, the pupils have not gone up the tower, they don't know their defenses.
    What they do know is that the wizard tower is filled with magic, so there could be traps and magical sigils, and mysterious beasts on every floor. The town will have to count on their luck and good decision-making skills.

Spoiler: How to play a Mafia/Werewolf game?
    Show

Mafia games consist of two opposing factions; One good team (the town) and one evil team (In our case The wizard pupils). The goal for the town is to eliminate all the members of the evil team, whereas the evil team team wins by achieving equal numbers with the town, since at that point they can't lose.

All members of the town are informed only of their own identity; they have no idea what roles other players in the game have, saving some exceptions. The evil team, on the other hand, has the advantage that they all know each other's identities. However, the town starts the game with more members than the mafia. For example, in a 9-player game, you might expect there to be 2 bad guys and 7 good guys. In this sense, the game is often referred to as a battle between the uninformed majority and the informed minority.

The game comes down to whether the town can sniff out the evil wizard's students members before it is too late.

Once roles have been assigned and a mafia game has started, there are two different phases throughout the game:

DAY PHASE (Levels)- During the Day everyone is awake and allowed to discuss inside a game thread. Townies are trying to identify the mafia. The mafia is attempting to blend in, often by pretending like they're trying to hunt for mafia. While it is Day, the players can vote for whomever they think is a likely mafia. Players may change their votes or unvote if they so wish.

Our game is a Deadline Lynch game, the player with the most votes at the end of the Day's time limit is lynched and their role is revealed.

NIGHT PHASE (Stairs)- Sleepy time. During the Night the mafia discuss amongst themselves and decide on someone to kill. While that's happening, there may also be special roles aligned with the town that have certain actions they can use at night. For example, a very popular role is the Seer who can submit a name to the moderator each night and learn that person's alignment. All night actions must be submitted before their deadline.

This is at it's core a werewolf/mafia game with some extra "flavor", more information on the basics of the game can be found here

Since this is my first game as a narrator, I may make some mistakes, but the following is guaranteed :

Spoiler: General Rules
    Show

- 20-25% of the players will be wolves, and depending on the number of players there will be some common PRs or neutrals
    - The game will be played on the Structured Games subforum
    - Discord will be used for private channels/wolf chat / dead chat
    - The first day will last for 72 hours, the second, the third day and the fourth day will last for around 48 hours, and all subsequent days the players that are alive can decide if we shorten the days to 24 hours. Nights are always 24 hours
    - There are no intended bastard mechanics at play: Narrator wonÂ’t lie, but there will be some elements that will be determined by chance.
    - Recruitment ends on 30th August and the game should start the day after
    - SoD/EoD Time still to decide, probably noon my time. (UTC -3)
    - Days are going to be called levels, and nights are stairs

Update: The first day will last for 72 hours
    Spoiler: Specific Rules in this game
    Show

- To vote to lynch, use bold and red. When you make a different vote (or to unvote), edit your previous post and strike through the old vote.
    -Voting Sleep is a valid option. In this case, no one is lynched.
    - There will be different kinds of votes during days. They will be explained on the SOD post and will require different colors. For example: bold and blue or bold and green
    - Other than striking through old votes or minor cosmetic changes such as typos, please don't edit posts.
    - When the game starts, please don't discuss the game outside this thread or the discord channels provided by the narrator.
    - Night actions are optional. If you forget to submit one, you will take no action.
    - There is no scry interference.
    - Talking at night is allowed.
    - Ties will be decided randomly.

Mafia games terminology: a little dictionary of expressions to newcomers
    Spoiler: Mafia Dictionary
    Show

Breadcrumb(ing) A breadcrumb refers to a (usually, Town-aligned) player's subtle reference to his role, night action, or night feedback. Breadcrumbing refers to a player leaving breadcrumbs (as described above).
    The purpose of breadcrumbing is to allow a player to leave clues without overtly revealing his role or results, which might result in him becoming the target of the Mafia or Neutral Killer.
    Bussed / Bussing - A strategy whereby one member of a scum team (Mafia, Triad, or Cult) accuses or votes up another member of his team, not in an serious attempt to get that player lynched, but in order to deceive the Town into believing you are not aligned with that player (even though you actually are). This can be helpful if either of you are lynched or killed at night because then the Town will remember / you can point to the fact that you were previously suspicious of that player.
    Claim – Also referred to as Role-Claim, claiming is the act of publicly claiming to be a certain role, whether true or not. As a noun, refers to a player's particular Role-Claim
    Flip - Refers to when a player's role is revealed by the game host after that player has been lynched or night killed. The term's origin is from the Mafia in-person party game where people received their roles on cards and cards would be flipped over to reveal roles.
    Hard Claim(ing) - Refers to a player directly claiming that he is a specific role. Hard Claims are in direct contrast to Soft Claims, which are more subtle and leave the player room for ambiguity.
    ISO - refers to (an) isolation, which is where a player gives a read on another player by reading / reviewing just player's posts in isolation (i.e. without reading other players' posts).
    Last Will / Legacy – An optional, but typically allowed ability of players to leave a message to be displayed when they die. It is highly recommended that Town-aligned players create and maintain a Last Will so that their night feedbacks and leads are not lost to the Town if they are either lynched accidentally or killed at night by scum.
    Lynch or Lose / LYLO - Usually refers to the situation where the player count is one more Town than Mafia. If the Town waits one more day to lynch, the Mafia will kill and thereby take majority vote after
    Mislynch - Refers to the Town accidentally lynching a Town-aligned player as opposed to scum. This is the worst outcome for the Town during a particular day because of the lost opportunity to lynch scum and the loss of a Town member.
    NAI - An acronym for Non-Alignment Indicative. Refers to a player's actions not being suggestive of whether he is Town-aligned or scum-aligned. The term is typically used by other players when reading a player's conduct in terms of deciding whether he is more likely to be scum or not
    OMGUS - An abbreviation standing for Oh My God You Suck, refers to voting for a player or accusing a player of being scum because that player just voted for you or accused you of being scum (as opposed to having a particular developed reason for your vote or accusation).
    WAGON - All the people voting for someone.
    WIFOM - Stands for Wine in Front of Me, this is a term taken from the Princess Bride movie, and refers to logically deducing what a player is likely to do or not do based on what you know / don't know about him so far in the game. This is often used to predict the actions of the Mafia or TPRs.

Players:
    01. Ilven - The village turtle caretaker and the Wizard's apprentice
    02. Book Wombat - The village pensmith and Member of the Thieves Guild - Neutral
    03. CaoimhinTheCape - The village shield master - Mason
    04. Cazero - The village arsonist and village pickpocket
    05. Snowblaze - The village druid and Tavern Owner
    06. Persolus - The village adventurer - Mason
    07. Batcathat - The village friendly wizard and the Village Hunter
    08. Flat_footed - The village Dad and the village blacksmith
    09. Bladescape - The village scuba diver and Wizard's apprentice
    10. Taffimai - Taffan-a-Dale, the village bard and the Wizard's apprentice
    11. Metastachydium, The village Weapon Master and Village Guard
    12. JeenLeen - The village retired adventurer and Fruit Vendor
    13. AvatarVecna - The village banker and the village gossip
    14. Let'sGetKraken - The village sea expert, the village gambler and a Wizard's apprentice
    15. Benoojian - The village alchemist and Member of the Thieves Guild - Neutral
    16. Olive_Sophia - The village ninja and the village Seer
    17. Athedia, the village locksmith and Village Priest
    18. MayanStar, the village artist

Spectators
    Caedorus, The ghost of Leeroy Jenkins

Links:

Our Discord server: https://discord.gg/DvdXgm5Q
    Day 1/ Level 1 Start, A Vote Count, End
    Night 1/ Stairs 1: Results
    Day 2 / Level 2: Start A Vote Count End
    Night 2/ Stairs 2- Results
    Day 3/ Level 3 - Start A vote count End
    Night 3/ Stairs 3 - Results
    Day 4/ Level 4 - Start, A Vote Count, Extra Vote Count, End,
    Night 4/ Stairs 4 - Results
    Day 5 / Level 5 - Start, A vote Count, End
    Night 5/ Stairs 5 - Results
    Day 6/ Level 6 - Start, A Vote Count, End
    Night 6/ Stairs 6 - Results
    Day 7/ Level 7 - Start
    Game End - Final Narration

You are about to storm a Wizard's Tower.

Day 1 will start shortly
    Please only post when I give the green light!
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2023-09-20 at 12:05 PM.
    Darn it Whisper !

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

Level 1: The light against the darkness

Mobs are often motivated by anger, whether it be anger at a perceived injustice, anger at a specific person or group, or anger at society as a whole. This anger can fuel the mob's actions and make them more likely to resort to violence. With a sense of power, fear, and excitement you burst through the doors of the Wizar's Tower. This excitement can be fueled by the adrenaline rush of the moment and the feeling of being part of something bigger than yourselves.
    You invade the tower carrying pitchforks, tools, weapons and torches. When the group is finally inside, the doors magically close behind you, and a gust of wind blows out the torches, plunging the tower into darkness. You work as a group and try to find another source of light. In the dark, you find an oil lantern that seems to be working.

Level mechanic:
    1. Lynch someone - use bold and red;
    2. Lantern Holder - Choose someone to be the Lantern Holder for this level - use bold and blue.
    This is the Start of Day 1: You have 72 hours
    Darn it Whisper !

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

The die spins for Metastachydium!
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

The Turtle princess held up one of the best Turtles in the world raised by GiantipForumsville.

"What's that Squirtle? The Village dad is a mage apprentice?" Flat-foot

"And the village sea expert should hold the lantern?" Let's Get Kraken
    Last edited by Illven; 2023-09-01 at 09:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Snowblaze let's gooooooo !

As for the lantern, obviously Cazero should hold it. He brought flint.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Let's see, bladescape is always a good suspect (and sometimes a correct one).

I'm a little worried that the lantern's gonna turn out to be some sort of trap (maybe it attracts monsters?), but on the other hand I do love feeling special so let's go with Batcathat for now.
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2023-09-01 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Vote begone!

7. - Top - End - #7

SwashbucklerGuy

Hello everyone! I'M Persolus and think that you shouldn't kill me first round.

To be precise, I am Persolus the Adventurer, and therefore am totally not afraid of the dark why did you get that idea o gods someone please grab that lantern.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post

Cazero, partly because OMGUS and partly for screwing town over by accepting my offer last game.

And Snowblaze because I will never give up trying to get myself elected for things. Also because who needs flint when you have a staff that can conjure ice-cold magical fire?

RP to come at some point when I have more time and am in the mood.
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2023-09-02 at 12:16 PM.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

9. - Top - End - #9

RedKnightGirl

Harold had the flattest feet
    but didn't let that stop him
    he was the village patriarch
    he ran the tightest ship!

One day he took a merry band
    to storm the wizard's tower
    looking for the mayor's girl
    he brought his trusty whip.

Oooh-de-lally, ooh-de-lally,
    Brought his trusty whip!

Also Taffimai
    Last edited by Taffimai; 2023-09-01 at 09:59 AM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Firbolg in the Playground

Why would Cazero want the lantern so badly is my question.

I say Book Wombat should take the lantern.

- - - - Updated - - - -

As I don't wish to hold the lantern and people wish to leave it to chance I am striking my vote for lantern bearer.
    Last edited by Athedia; 2023-09-01 at 11:51 AM.
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

11. - Top - End - #11

SwashbucklerGuy

Aaaaaaaand i forgot to get blessings from Arenjee, god of chance. He has revealed that clearly Taffimai is hiding her true colours behind a cover of song.

12. - Top - End - #12

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    The die spins for Metastachydium!
    Wombat was a scrivener
    he crafted pretty letters
    the rest were all illiterate
    and dafter than the birds.

he also liked to throw the dice
    and listening more than talking
    with his face into his book
    he wrote surrepti... scurrill...
    he liked his fancy words!

Liked his fancy words.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I used the wrong blue, so just in case that matters: Batcathat should have the lantern (because he apparently needs all the help he can get to see clearly ).

@Luizeu: Would using the wrong shade of blue (or red or whatever) mean a vote didn't count?

14. - Top - End - #14

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    The Turtle princess held up one of the best Turtles in the world raised by GiantipForumsville.

"What's that Squirtle? The Village dad is a mage apprentice?" Flat-foot

"And the village sea expert should hold the lantern?" Let's Get Kraken
    Princess Illven brought her pet
    it was a little turtle
    fearless with its squirting gun
    and always had a smile!

She thought that it could speak with her
    and that it gave her guidance
    that's what you get in monarchies
    but at least it gave her style!

At least it gave her style.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    I think I used the wrong blue, so just in case that matters: Batcathat should have the lantern (because he apparently needs all the help he can get to see clearly ).

@Luizeu: Would using the wrong shade of blue (or red or whatever) mean a vote didn't count?
    Don't worry about shades. If it's in the right direction I'll understand.
    The same way the Harold vote will count.
    Intention > actual words
    But please help me
    Darn it Whisper !

16. - Top - End - #16

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post

Cazero was an arsonist
    too eager with his flintstone
    sparks were flying everywhere
    't was fire that he craved

he hated snow and all that's cold
    because he couldn't burn it
    let's hope he waited with the tower
    until the girl was saved!

Till the girl was saved.

17. - Top - End - #17

So it begins. In darkness.

The first order of business, it is simple enough. I'm a FLOWER, and fire is scary. I don't want the lantern. Plus, I need all my stalks to swing that freakin' broadfork about, ain't I? Illven, Kraken and Blade would extinguish it by accident; Olive, intentionally (because ninja). Cazero's all too eager, and I'm not going to trust Snow or AV with a toothpick, let alone that thing. Wombat chose to move against me and carries things flammable. Probably Benoojian too.

The obvious choice, therefore, would be Jeen, so I'll nominate Caoimhin The Cape.

But who to kill? This is a tougher one. Snowblaze… Will have to die, at some point. But she has garnered some goodwill the last time we fought together. I'll kill her later. Wombat… [Scoffs.] A give or take. Taff, meanwhile, is a BIRDY. I'm not hurting the birdy, even if she's contemplated herbivory before. Blade, Flat and AV I trust to get themselves killed in due order. Shame on us if that doesn't happen in time. So… Like I said, fire's scary. DIE, CAZERO!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    Harold had the flattest feet
    but didn't let that stop him
    he was the village patriarch
    he ran the tightest ship!

One day he took a merry band
    to storm the wizard's tower
    looking for the mayor's girl
    he brought his trusty whip.

Brought his trusty whip!
    Spoiler
    Show

Taffimai, you see my dears
    has always been an odd one.
    Picking up some trash they found
    and calling it a crown.

Just because they sing some songs
    they think that they are special.
    I know what they really need
    let's give their neck a wring.

let's give their neck a wring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

19. - Top - End - #19

RedKnightGirl

Let's see, bladescape is always a good suspect (and sometimes a correct one).

I'm a little worried that the lantern's gonna turn out to be some sort of trap (maybe it attracts monsters?), but on the other hand I do love feeling special so let's go with Batcathat for now.
    They brought a cat that wore a hat
    who knows what was its purpose
    perhaps it was to catch the bats
    the wizard might have trained?

It soon came known that wouldn't work
    for it could not see clearly
    but they all said the friendly cat
    would keep them entertained!

It kept them entertained.

20. - Top - End - #20

(For the record, I don't like cats. Like, really don't.)

21. - Top - End - #21

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    Hello everyone! I'M Persolus and think that you shouldn't kill me first round.

To be precise, I am Persolus the Adventurer, and therefore am totally not afraid of the dark why did you get that idea o gods someone please grab that lantern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    Aaaaaaaand i forgot to get blessings from Arenjee, god of chance. He has revealed that clearly Taffimai is hiding her true colours behind a cover of song.

Persolus was a horrid man
    who hated fun or singing
    adventuring was serious biz'
    and no time for a tune!

Perhaps if he had hummed along
    he would have found his courage
    to brave the dark and find the girl
    and earn himself a boon.

Earn himself a boon!

22. - Top - End - #22

ClericGirl

Thanks to my rogueish toolkit, I shouldn't have much trouble finding the way, even in this darkness.

Batcathat - A friendly wizard? We've had enough wizards I think.

AvatarVecna - As a simple consolation gift after our last few games together.

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    Wombat was a scrivener
    he crafted pretty letters
    the rest were all illiterate
    and dafter than the birds.

he also liked to throw the dice
    and listening more than talking
    with his face into his book
    he wrote surrepti... scurrill...
    he liked his fancy words!

Liked his fancy words.
    Ooh, I'm gonna steal that if you don't mind.
    (Also, funnily enough the "with his face into his book" is really close to an poem someone made for me.)
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Well, this was a fine mess she was in. The one decent part of the whole business was that the townsfolk knew little enough of the ways of magic to mistake her for a druid. Humiliating though that was, it at least saved her being the first victim of the forming mob.

So here she was, storming the tower of someone who should have more sense than to do things that led to having your tower stormed, trying to salvage something from this situation before the bodies started hitting the ground.

Because they would. Even if Luizarius wasn't yet far gone enough to start killing, the defences of a wizard's tower were not to be taken lightly, and that was before you got into the damage the mob itself could do...

(Inspiration is here, time isn't so more to follow tomorrow. Along with, you know, hunting wolves.)
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Book Wombat

uhhhh flat_footed

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    (For the record, I don't like cats. Like, really don't.)
    *eyes narrow*

Aye, a cat on a ship is dreadfully bad luck...

But a cat on land?

Metastachydium.

-----

Let'sGetKraken.

I will remain safely ensconced in Illven's pockets.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2023-09-01 at 10:53 AM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground

Maybe I'll get around to roleplaying later, but for now it's just votes and (hopefully accurate) vote counts. Vote: Taffimai for the sake of tying up the first wagons. And I'm leaning toward the lantern being a good thing, So Vote: CaoimhinTheCape

I think I got the vote counts right, but if anyone wants to double check, that would probably be good. It also looks like some people voted for the kill but not for the lantern? For anyone who only voted one, any reason?

Vote Count
    Meta (2): Book, Kraken
    Flat (2): Ilven, Taffimai
    Snowblaze (1): Cazero
    bladescape (1): Batcathat
    Cazero (3): Snowblaze, Athedia, Meta
    Taffimai (3): Persolus, Flat_footed, Cape
    Batcathat (1): Olive_Sophia
    BookWombat (1): AvatarVecna
    No Vote: Bladescape, JeenLeen, Benoojian, MayanStar

Oil Lamp Vote Count
    Kraken (2): Ilven, Kraken
    Cazero (1): Cazero
    Batcathat (1): Batcathat
    Snowblaze (1): Snowblaze
    Taffimai (1): Taffimai
    Book Wombat (1): Athedia
    Cape (2): Meta, Cape
    flat_footed (1): AvatarVecna
    No Vote: Book, Persolus, Flat_footed, Bladescape, JeenLeen, Benoojian, MayanStar

28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flat_footed - You ain't my real dad

Snowblaze - "Blaze" holding the Lantern seems smart.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2023-09-02 at 10:54 AM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

29. - Top - End - #29

Planetar

Meta

Persolus

30. - Top - End - #30
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post

Let'sGetKraken.

I will remain safely ensconced in Illven's pockets.
    "You'll just need to get used to the Turtle treats in there."

"And Squirtle tells me, Miss druid, that he's pretty sure no one told you to cult the seer, you decided to do that on your own."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.