Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales: Now available in PDF format from Gumroad
Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales is now on sale in PDF format from Gumroad - with 6 never-before-collected bonus comics!
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Site chugging hard for me

Sometimes loading a page I get an SSL Handshake error, code 525. Not having it on other sites, so wanted to share.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Site chugging hard for me

Yeah, me too. Sometimes I've gotten an Internal Service Error instead, just to change things up. The last half hour or so has been more errors than not (I wonder how many tries it'll take to post this? Apologies in advance if I end up posting it more than once. ).

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

I haven't been able to get the site to load for several hours. "Server too busy," also the SSL handshake/code 525.

The site's been a bit sluggish for the past 24 hours or so, but impossible to access for most of this afternoon EST.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

I lost access to the site for about an hour today. First I got the SSL handshake thing; then it simply didn't load; and lastly, there was the old "server too busy, try later" thing from xBulletin.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Seems much better in the past few hours. Server gonna server i suppose.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Exclamation Re: Site chugging hard for me

I just started experiencing the same issue a few minutes ago; in fact, I got the error message when trying to reply to this topic.
    According to the message I got, “Cloudfare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.”

Specifically, “It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. This could happen for a several reasons, including no shared cipher suites.”

I am not a tech guy, so I can hardly make head or tails of what that means, but hopefully that info means something to someone here.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

ClericGuy

I had the same problem, maybe one hour ago.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions