New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Highly recommend: Bleach Thousand-Year Blood War.

Have you watched Bleach Thousand-Year Blood War? Watching it feels like revisiting the passionate days of following Bleach and Naruto. The ten-year follow-up plan has exceeded expectations, proving that the franchise still holds its quality. The character designs and art style speak for themselves, and the production team has put in tremendous effort. Right from the first episode, there's an impressive mix of the ending credits, and every hidden detail is carefully crafted. The familiar background music maintains its original charm, leaving viewers satisfied and eagerly anticipating what's to come. The new animation boasts a significant improvement in visual quality, with characters holding up well during action scenes. The only minor drawback is the excessive use of fluorescent colors, which can be a bit straining on the eyes.:小酷::小酷:

This is the title of each episode:(really cool)
    1 THE BLOOD WARFARE
    2 FOUNDATION STONES
    3 MARCH OF THE STAR CROSS
    4 KILL THE SHADOW
    5 WRATH AS A LIGHTING
    6 THE FIRE
    7 BORN IN THE DARK
    8 THE SHOOTING STAR PROJECT ZERO MIX
    9 THE DROP
    10 THE BATTLE
    11 EVERYTHING BUT THE RAIN
    12 EVERYTHING BUT RAIN JUNE TRUTH
    13 THE BLADE IS ME
    :小微笑:Danh bạ Internet Việt Nam: 4231.vn

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Highly recommend: Bleach Thousand-Year Blood War.

I am getting Bleach ads on the bad website twitter

for once they know me, even if I think it was just a formal guest
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Seeing as how badly the manga arc went, they'd have to be considerable fixes to the story for me to want to bother with it. Which I doubt there will be, because the problems with the manga arc were deeply structural and can't be fixed with a few extra scenes.

Honestly, I can't even think of very many moments I'd even want to see animated. Ichigo was completely robbed of a major, iconic fight of his own in the final arc of his own manga, the Sternritter were mostly boring, and the fights devolved way too much into ass-pull battles.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSquirrel View Post
    Seeing as how badly the manga arc went, they'd have to be considerable fixes to the story for me to want to bother with it. Which I doubt there will be, because the problems with the manga arc were deeply structural and can't be fixed with a few extra scenes.
    well the pacing is much better, they have done half of the episodes (26 of a planned 52) and they are roughly chapter 604 of the manga, though the episode 26 also has some events from 607, 608, 609 (aka Ichibē Hyōsube saying the word Black)

so manga wise the thousand year blood war started with chapter 480ish so we are saying they covered roughly 125 chapters in those 26 episodes so roughly 4.8 to 5 issues per episode (which feels fast and that is good)

and Bleach ended its manga with chapter 686 so we have roughly 80 chapters for those remaining 26 episodes so roughly 3 manga issues per episode.

Honestly, I can't even think of very many moments I'd even want to see animated. Ichigo was completely robbed of a major, iconic fight of his own in the final arc of his own manga, the Sternritter were mostly boring, and the fights devolved way too much into ass-pull battles.
    yeah that is fair, it is less an aries determination fest with a goat headed fool [ like naruto and other famous shonen ], for Ichigo is supposed to be a cowboy (The Cowherd and the Weaver Girl are characters found in Chinese mythology)

and everyone in Bleach are reality warpers or concept manipulators.

=====

not saying you will like it Blood Squirrel. I adored Bleach and got burned out … and I was so pleasantly surprised when the blood war came back for it reawakened my previous love and adoration, and it felt like it was smoothed out and massaged.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

The revived Bleach saga, Thousand-Year Blood War, has ignited fervent discussions among fans. While some hail its return as a nostalgic journey reminiscent of the glory days of Bleach and Naruto, others remain skeptical. Criticisms target structural flaws in the original manga arc, expressing doubts about significant story fixes in the adaptation. However, supporters praise the improved pacing and visual quality, noting the meticulous attention to detail and character designs. Despite divergent opinions, the saga's resurgence continues to captivate audiences, offering a blend of excitement and skepticism as it unfolds.