New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 419202122232425262728293031323334353637383954 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hivemind Ghost View Post
    Hi.

I'm interested in an Avatar of a character I use in a Pokemon RP on another forum. He's male and about thirteen, with a green polo shirt with long sleeves, and blue jeans. His shirt hangs slightly over his jeans, covering the waistline. He has straight black hair coming down to about his ears. for a pose, I'd like to have him with a Pokeball in his hand, about to go into battle, grinning.

Thanks in advance, and if you need anymore details, just AIM me or send a private message. I can't remember if my AIM account name is in my profile, but it's DanwithEarl.
    Pick the one you like best and I'll re-size it for you (let me know if you want any changes made as well):

Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

2. - Top - End - #842

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
    Pick the one you like best and I'll re-size it for you (let me know if you want any changes made as well):

Just noting that maybe the arms sit a little low.

(It was not I who requested the avatar)

3. - Top - End - #843
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_McScruffles View Post
    Hi. I've been around the forum for a couple of weeks, and have only now gotten the nerve to ask for an avatar. I'm not picky, and I can wait a while for it. What I want is a kobold in a grayish-black cowl with a morningstar. And an evil grin. And some kind of magical aura. And a patcheye over his right eye (from his perspective).

And a lollypop, and a puppy, and a plane, and...

Oh wait. Confusing it with my Christmas list again...

I also added a cloak. I can remove it, if you want.
    sorry to:
    -neophyte's game
    -gladiator players
    -tlotb readers
    -irc 4e game dudes
    -tooth and claw

apologies for flaking out of all that stuff

4. - Top - End - #844
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post

Like ufo said, the arms are a little low, but otherwise, they're great. I like the second one best, so I'll have that one.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Pixie in the Playground

I've tried to make my own avatar based on my name, but the results have been cringe-worthy. So, is there anyone out there who would like to try to make a walking oyster?

"That which does not kill you has made a tactical error." - Rule 35, Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates

See the world, differently.

Thanks to urodivoi for the oystatar!

6. - Top - End - #846

Quote Originally Posted by Hivemind Ghost View Post
    Like ufo said, the arms are a little low, but otherwise, they're great. I like the second one best, so I'll have that one.
    I'll fix it ASAP. Which will take a couple of days because I'll be away from the computer for personal reasons.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

7. - Top - End - #847
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Abardam View Post

I also added a cloak. I can remove it, if you want.
    I...love you man...
    Uniting All Kobolds Under Kurtulmak's Will
    Thanks to Abardam, master of avatars

8. - Top - End - #848
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRangeOyster View Post
    I've tried to make my own avatar based on my name, but the results have been cringe-worthy. So, is there anyone out there who would like to try to make a walking oyster?
    Sounded like fun.

or or or
    Last edited by urodivoi; 2006-12-12 at 03:50 PM.
    Urodivoi

9. - Top - End - #849
    Orc in the Playground

Looking for an avatar of my newest character and I'm really hoping there is an artist out there who's willing to take on the job!

Race: Half-Celestial Human
    Skin: Tanned with a hint of emerald
    Hair: none
    Eyes: Golden
    Features: White feathered wings
    Weapon: Glaive
    Clothes: Chain shirt and whatever else you would think looks good on him. I'm open to artist's ideas
    Pose: I'd like him ready to fight. Legs in a wider stance with his glaive out and ready. Wings spread out, and he's just looking ready for a fight basically.

Here is the description of his Chaith's appearance if you need a little more insperation:

Chaith is a perfect unison of the Planetar race and the Human race. He is larger than most humans both in height and muscle. Standing 6'3" tall, Chaith towers over most others. His lean body is made of muscle and muscle alone, he gets this from his father's side. His skin is tanned like his mother's but there is just a hint of the emerald shade of his father's skin in it. Chaith has no hair on his head a trait gained from his father's bloodline. Peering out from deep sockets are two golden eyes. People say that the eyes are the window to the soul. If you were to look into Chaith's eyes you would see the torment that he puts himself through every day. His eyes show the pain and disappointment he feels inside every day. This massive frame is usually hunched over. Chaith rarely ever holds himself up to full height. In fact, the only time Chaith holds himself at full height is when he is in the heat of battle. Otherwise, his shoulders sag forward and his head is hung low. The most obvious feature that Chaith bears also comes from his father. Two large white feathered wings thrust out of Chaith's back. These large wings are more than strong enough to carry Chaith’s bulk. Chaith covers these details with heavy cloaks, preferring that people not know everything about him at just one glance.
    A huge warrior deserves an equally large weapon. Chaith’s weapon of choice is his massive Glaive. He swings this long weapon with a deadly grace and speed that no other mortal could ever hope to achieve. With a flick of his wrist, Chaith sends the tip of the weapon twirling through the air as it slashes with deadly accuracy. The evil men who face this petrifying weapon feel the shocking cold bite of it’s steel upon them before they know what has happened. If the fight should rage in closer quarters, Chaith has another massive weapon to deal out death and destruction. Strapped to his back is a great axe which Chaith swings with brute force; crushing shields, armor and bone all in one fell swoop. Strapped across his shoulders and resting upon his hip is a quiver of javelins. Chaith prefers the javelin over any other type of ranged weapon because it is versatile. He can throw this weapon from the air or he can fight with it in close combat before letting it fly threw the air to sink itself into it’s next victim. Chaith is able to wield these ferocious two handed weapons with ease because of his enchanted shield that floats around him controlling itself and blocking blows that would threaten to hurt the champion. Chaith is a ferocious fighter that most men cower in fear before. Those who do not, just don’t know any better and are soon taught to cower before the warrior.

Thanks all!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Failyn Sunswift, Human Monk
    Init +7 HP 40/40 Bloodied 20 Healing Surge 10 (0 used /7)
    AC 23 Fort 18 Reflex 22 Will 17 Speed 6
    Str 16 (+3) Con 10 (0) Dex 20 (+5) Int 8 (-1) Wis 13 (+1) Cha 10 (0)

Spoiler
    Show
    If all the world is a stage....I want better lighting.

Nobody suspects the penguin
    Both avatars by Ceika

10. - Top - End - #850
    Pixie in the Playground

Reposting request :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar View Post
    Gender - Male
    Equipment - elvish-looking two handed sword, light red (not evil kindda red) armor with yellow ornaments, magic looking necklace, medium red cape
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) - Wave-looking tattooes on the right half of the head. Nale-like goatee
    Hair color - black hair, black goatee
    Race - Human
    X Class - Fighter
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in - Body facing slightly to the left, and head facing the viewer. He should stand with his sword drawn, holding it close to his body. The sword should be as visible as possible. Hair should be half-long, right over the shoulders, manga-kindda (not Dragonball manga, ugh), some hair should cover the side of the head with the tatoo, only covering half of the eye.

Thanks in advance

11. - Top - End - #851
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by boxboy582 View Post
    Looking for an avatar of my newest character and I'm really hoping there is an artist out there who's willing to take on the job!

Race: Half-Celestial Human
    Skin: Tanned with a hint of emerald
    Hair: none
    Eyes: Golden
    Features: White feathered wings
    Weapon: Glaive
    Clothes: Chain shirt and whatever else you would think looks good on him. I'm open to artist's ideas
    Pose: I'd like him ready to fight. Legs in a wider stance with his glaive out and ready. Wings spread out, and he's just looking ready for a fight basically.

[snip]

I'll give this a go.
    Takes avatar Requests Portfolio
    Spoiler
    Show

Trophies By LiB, Oblivion and Me

12. - Top - End - #852

I'll attempt this one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moon-faced Assassin of Joy

13. - Top - End - #853
    Halfling in the Playground

I would like to ask a favor of someone. I seen comic 388 and it got me thinking. So would someone like to make gogo from final fantasy VI. just PM it to me and thanks in advance.
    assassins_shadow

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like a- CRAP! beaten to the punch! Curse you Assassin's-Shadow!

I want to say I want a Gogo avatar, but I'd also like some infor on how to accurately make one with MS paint.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Pixie in the Playground

^ Somebody make this guy a TURD!! =)
    what? he said he would like a- CRAP!

But anyways If anyone has the time please make me an Jack sparrow avatar with a cutlass and a really big Kraken mouth coming out of the side screen like one of the last parts of the move.

-Johnny A.

16. - Top - End - #856

How's this?
    Last edited by jamroar; 2006-12-13 at 11:20 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #857

Quote Originally Posted by jamroar View Post

How's this?
    The requester is a friend of mine, i'll get in touch with him and ask him to go here and look

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrider View Post
    ^ Somebody make this guy a TURD!! =)
    what? he said he would like a- CRAP!
    HeyheyheyheyheyheyHEY now! Don't make fun of my easily punnable grammer... [/sarcasm]

But seriously, I sould like an FFVI avatar. I would still like Gogo, and a FFI-style Black Mage, and would also appreciate attempts at Shadow, Umaro (the yeti) Gau, and mostly Sabin. If Sabin is made, it'd be cool to have him doing either Aura Bolt or Fire Dance.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Pixie in the Playground

How's this?

Great, thanks. Though i would like some minor changes, if that is not too hard? If the hair could be af bit more.. rumpled, only a bit though, not overdrivven. And the gold trim, could it be just a bit, brighter, goldish?

Oh and, just to make sure, is the black background transparent when used in an avatar? That would be best

Thanks again, i hope you would like to make these changes.

Sincerly, Dollar

(pie!)

20. - Top - End - #860
    Pixie in the Playground

If someone with more talent then me could make me a avatar OOTS style I would appreciate it. Thanks

DETAILS:
    A bald, fat (Picture Budda), Drow. sitting atop a small cloud, legs crossed. has a long pipe hanging out his mouth, and a LARGE book open in his lap. wearing dark green breeches, a dark yellow tunic, and a dark blue vest with a brown leather cloak and boots. does not need the cloak! thanks again!

Edit: Much thanks to "Urodivoi" for my awsome avatar!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by homerjay; 2006-12-14 at 07:01 PM.

21. - Top - End - #861

Great, thanks. Though i would like some minor changes, if that is not too hard? If the hair could be af bit more.. rumpled, only a bit though, not overdrivven. And the gold trim, could it be just a bit, brighter, goldish?

Oh and, just to make sure, is the black background transparent when used in an avatar? That would be best

Thanks again, i hope you would like to make these changes.
    (pie!)

Is this closer?
    The black background is because IE6 doesn't support PNGs properly. Here's a gif version instead.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #862

Ok, shot number...something....

Race: Human
    Skin: Light
    Hair: Long, Brown. When in a fight, he ties the hair back with a small vine
    Eyes: Green
    Weapon: Lots of weapons, though mostly uses a Short Sword and a Hand Axe
    Clothes: Black robes tightly wrapped around his body to avoidgetting snagged on anythign as he moves
    Pose: That I'll lleave up to the artist.

a little more: He's a sword sage from the Tome of Battle. As afore stated, he carries multiple weapons around with him, but I wouldn't think to ask an artist to to draw out more than two. That's just mean. You can take a look at the character sheet in my Sig: Kae.
    Neverwinter Nights
    IC
    OOC
    Oros Llewellyn

23. - Top - End - #863
    Pixie in the Playground

Is this closer?
    The black background is because IE6 doesn't support PNGs properly. Here's a gif version instead.

Wow, yeah! Great thanks!

24. - Top - End - #864

I'd like to request an avatar please.

What I'd like to get is a teacher with a card with a big red L on it round his neck (the sign of a learner driver here in the merrie olde uk) Feel free to make it as stereotyped as you like, I don't mind mortar boards and robes, glasses (even though I don't wear them), a jacket with leather patches on the elbows, a whistle, a book, whatever takes your fancy, I don't mind.

Since it's meant to be me, I'm a fella who's about 6ft tall if you need that for proportions with bright blue eyes and sandy blond / brown / whatever the heck colour it actually is hair.

Thank you ever so much whoever picks this up. As you can see from my own attempt at an avi, I suck and I can't make this look good.
    Last edited by Timberwolf; 2006-12-13 at 04:56 PM.

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

25. - Top - End - #865
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredfirebat View Post
    I have a request, i would like an OotS style avatar of a firebat from starcraft
    here are some pictures of a firebat

http://archive.sclegacy.com/features...it-firebat.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...os/firebat.jpg

It doesn't have to be overly detailed and i don't care what the stance is.

Thanks for anyone willing to try this.
    just reposting
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. ~ Douglas Adams

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. ~ Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~ Douglas Adams

26. - Top - End - #866
    Troll in the Playground

I quick request.

Would anyone be willing to make me a Mexican Zombie Ninja Pirate with Exploding Chainsaw Nunchucks. The weapon isn't really required if that makes it to difficult.

Thanks in advance, and really I would advise you not to ask, unless you want your brain to melt.
    Thanks Uncle Festy for the wonderful Ashling Avatar
    I make music

27. - Top - End - #867

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Master Axel View Post
    I quick request.

Would anyone be willing to make me a Mexican Zombie Ninja Pirate with Exploding Chainsaw Nunchucks. The weapon isn't really required if that makes it to difficult.

Thanks in advance, and really I would advise you not to ask, unless you want your brain to melt.
    I got rid of it (my brain) years ago. So may I ask why?
    Ceikatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer
    Homeschoolers pwn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibar
    Hey, whatja know.
    Homeschoolers do pwn.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Troll in the Playground

It came from a little script I put together. It's very crazy. I'll PM it to you to save the people who still have brains.
    Thanks Uncle Festy for the wonderful Ashling Avatar
    I make music

29. - Top - End - #869
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Master Axel View Post
    It came from a little script I put together. It's very crazy. I'll PM it to you to save the people who still have brains.
    Oh! Pm it to me as well!

And just saying, I'm going on hiatus for a little, probably won't be taking any requests, so try not to pm me any.

Thanks!

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

30. - Top - End - #870

Can someone make my avatar a Hannukah one? If you are a christian and believe I will burn in hell (because, let's face it, I probably deserve it) then a Christmas one will suffice.
    NO MORE SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!
    Ceika is a beautiful, wonderful person. The avatar was made by his/her great talent, and depending on his/her sex and sexuality, I either have a giant crush or a totally appropriate liking for him/her.