New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    Hey! The Prince of Slime and the King of Filth are honest and respectable (if somewhat smelly) monarchs. You should know better than to go tarnishing their names by lumping them in with liars like that.
    Princess Bride?
    Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    What is wrong with you two?!
    Still died from you hiding your feelings.
    You could've come with us!
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    Yeah, what the heck Snaughbleauff you shoulda come.
    But I have no idea if I'm supposed to meet you at Mount Celestia or... under a desk.

Ever since I moved into this new apartment, my roommate shoved his desk into my room for no good reason. Now it's twice as likely that someone like Virus is staring at me from under a desk.
    o.o
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    spot on red fell that is basicly socratov jorm and neo on one character
    dang. when did blackhawk and I let Red Fel get his job back. I liked the days when we sent him into a spiral of madness as he was forced to play the straight man.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #453
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    dang. when did blackhawk and I let Red Fel get his job back. I liked the days when we sent him into a spiral of madness as he was forced to play the straight man.
    hate to play paul heyman guys but red fell is all ways on his job both as evil overlord and as gitp regulars corp employee ( if you ask where did I get this info check your database I keep it updated as ofthen as I can

4. - Top - End - #454
    Firbolg in the Playground

Princess Bride?
    I understood your reference.

Still died from you hiding your feelings.
    I'm chalking any repressed feelings up to Stockholm syndrome.

But I have no idea if I'm supposed to meet you at Mount Celestia or... under a desk.
    Meet me at my apartment in Celestia.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

lp can I see the apartment just for warp spheres teleport effect ( I only use on Virus when needed( it requeries personal knowledge (aka been there ) to use beacon skill) effectively)

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

spot on red fell that is basicly socratov jorm and neo on one character
    As opposed to Khadgar, who is more along the lines of...

My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

Red buddy i normal not post to much but you guys have yandare pandemic you know and thank io i have some unortodox way to cope likes of you called f it and keep do what you do best aka snark every one
    And you needed to up your megamind game right now you are acting like roxxanne (loyal paladin)obsest version of your self so get that melon head of yours from celestias sewege and start cranking stuff worth for evil overlord everyone admires
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2016-01-10 at 12:23 PM.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

And you needed to up your megamind game right now you are acting like roxxanne (loyal paladin)obsest version of your self so get that melon head of yours from celestias sewege and start cranking stuff worth for evil overlord everyone admires
    ... Oh?

... Melon head, you say. Up your Megamind game, you say. Celestia's sewage, you say.

Hmm. Interesting. Alright. Your arguments have been duly noted.

Although, in the interests of fairness, I do have a slight counterpoint I'd like to raise.

My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    ... Oh?

... Melon head, you say. Up your Megamind game, you say. Celestia's sewage, you say.

Hmm. Interesting. Alright. Your arguments have been duly noted.

Although, in the interests of fairness, I do have a slight counterpoint I'd like to raise.

[SARCASM] i am to scared that i may die[/SARCASM] my dear red fell you thing this type of antics can scare me this makes me only feel ashamed about future of evil since you are no longer qualify evil hell you may quality lawful pathetic if guys in wizard of the coast update allainment wheel if you want to redeem your self do something right and brew me a metal giving +6 cha and full armor but only covers palm sized are of humanoid body(medium sized )
    I f ing dare you to do that you pathetic evil wannabe

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ettin in the Playground

If you have an actual dispute with each other, you should probably take it to PMs.

I'm getting the feeling that special materials is kind of winding down. What should we do next?
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

11. - Top - End - #461
    Troll in the Playground

If you have an actual dispute with each other, you should probably take it to PMs.

I'm getting the feeling that special materials is kind of winding down. What should we do next?
    its not a dispute mate I only giving much needed scolding to supposedly resident evil overlord pink fell to how to be efficient evil like his old times we can make mark 2 treats but I prefer gitp regulars as honest personal avatars( think it like job cv only tells more about the person behind the account

12. - Top - End - #462

GitP Regulars as... stuff 3rd-6th level characters would have access to?

...cantrips
    ...War Spells
    ...Handle Animal-able pets
    ...mundane weapons/armors
    ...Alternate class features
    ...vehicles
    ...nonweapon/nonarmor mundane equipment

Y'know boring low level stuff like that whose balance upon which TPKs hinge.
    No pressure.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

I'm chalking any repressed feelings up to Stockholm syndrome.
    Pfft, Stockholm Syndrome, unrequited love, is there really a difference.
    Sounds awful.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

14. - Top - End - #464

So...if Khadgar is the talkative foreign exchange student, and Neo is the "Notice Me Sempai" Moeblob, and IZ is...some guy who hangs around in a dungeon wearing eyeliner and no shirt, what on earth is our genre?

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    So...if Khadgar is the talkative foreign exchange student, and Neo is the "Notice Me Sempai" Moeblob, and IZ is...some guy who hangs around in a dungeon wearing eyeliner and no shirt, what on earth is our genre?
    I don't think we have a genre. Or rather, we're every genre, switching between which one is most apparent depending on the day.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

16. - Top - End - #466

So. We're Excel Saga.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Colossus in the Playground

Godlings and demigods, what has this thread come to!?

18. - Top - End - #468

I hearby nominate Segev for the position of our homeroom teacher who occasionally emerges from a catatonic stupour long enough to notice what chaos into which his class has slipped. He sent IZ off to detention the previous autumn and promptly forgot about him. Occasionally, we catch him scribbling doujinshi at his desk when we remember he exists.

19. - Top - End - #469

So. We're Excel Saga.
    So accurate it hurts.

In other news I'm having difficulty finding an automaton character who makes automatons to farm for anime gifs/memes.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

I second the nomination. Though I still have no clue who I'd be...
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

21. - Top - End - #471

[Deadpan] Alternatively, might Segev-Sensei loudly announce that he's in despair?[/Deadpan]

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

...IZ is...some guy who hangs around in a dungeon wearing eyeliner and no shirt...
    Why do you do this to me ;-;
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

23. - Top - End - #473
    Titan in the Playground

So. We're Excel Saga.
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    So accurate it hurts.

I hearby nominate Segev for the position of our homeroom teacher who occasionally emerges from a catatonic stupour long enough to notice what chaos into which his class has slipped. He sent IZ off to detention the previous autumn and promptly forgot about him. Occasionally, we catch him scribbling doujinshi at his desk when we remember he exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    I second the nomination. Though I still have no clue who I'd be...

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

I think earlier I brought up a notion that could be interesting; GitP Regulars as Subtypes.

This might apply strictly as outsider subtypes, invoking things such as demons, or this could be in relation to any type.

Actually, I don't think it would last long.. though for all I know it would catch fire. Just give out the traits associated with the subtype.. maybe some fluff, but no need of actual creature stats.. Which puts it a little close to other things that have been done.

Edit: How about, in the long list of poor ideas, something along the lines of... GitP Regulars as questions/subjects/ect. that would make Afroakuma (and other planar bluffs) cringe/groan/ect.?
    Last edited by Xuldarinar; 2016-01-10 at 05:54 PM.

25. - Top - End - #475

Pfft, Stockholm Syndrome, unrequited love, is there really a difference.
    This is a great quote to explain why you shouldn't be a deity of love.

26. - Top - End - #476

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Why do you do this to me ;-;
    You did it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I'm totally this type of character.

Spoiler: LARGE
    Show

Not as good of a cook though ;-;
    It's nice when the pieces slide into place so efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    I second the nomination. ]Though I still have no clue who I'd be...
    For my part, I shall be the one who always sits by the window second from the back. You will be the only one I permit to take the seat behind me. I will never explain exactly why to anyone. Not even to you. Especially not to you.

27. - Top - End - #477

We should start a running list of ideas that we keep tabs of on the permapermissions thread... some of my ideas would be:
    • Skill Tricks
    • Flaws & Traits
    • Creatures of Legend

Spoiler: Unrelated
    Show

Snapped a cute picture of my puppy.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

Red buddy i normal not post to much but you guys have yandare pandemic you know and thank io i have some unortodox way to cope likes of you called f it and keep do what you do best aka snark every one
    I am not a yandere, i may be a little psychotic but I am not a yandere

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

29. - Top - End - #479
    Colossus in the Playground

...huh. I'd never considered "homeroom teacher" to be a Special Material. What are my properties?

30. - Top - End - #480

Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    ...huh. I'd never considered "homeroom teacher" to be a Special Material. What are my properties?
    You give weapons a +5 Unholy bonus against tired and over worked students.