New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Midwest Mafia/Werewolf

Kgato might take a little while to show up and respond, but that's ok, I have a reasonable expectation that he will eventually. With Logan I risk sitting on him until the day ends and getting nothing. While with kgato I can always move to Logan next, and I suspect I have better odds of getting a response from kgato first than from Logan first.

That said, there are other people who could use a poke too...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    Spoiler: The numbers what do they mean
    Show
    1. AvatarVecna
    2. gac3
    3. Valmark
    4. Logan1996
    5. kgato503
    6. Aventine
    7. Snowblaze
    8. rogue_alchemist
    9. Captain Cap
    10. Unavenger
    11. JeenLeen
    12. Xihirli?
    14. CaoimhinTheCape
    15. Libro
    16. Lex-Kat
    17. Duck999
    18. Mrs. McGinty

10 says 1
    17 votes 4
    I'm not a number, I'm a free man!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cap View Post
    No reason, in fact, as I already pointed out in the same post, I unvoted her.
    Right. I failed a spot check.

Quote Originally Posted by Aventine View Post
    Not after my poke, in my opinion. Completely ignoring a nascent pressure wagon to stay on a bad wagon would be way too trying-to-fly-under-the-radar for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Seconded, particularly since you've been a more active player and suddenly going quiet wouldn't be quite the defense you seem to think it is.
    Maybe it's a difference in playstyle then. I felt I haven't been super active (since I haven't had much to comment on till the suspicion on me) but depending on how things played out I probably would have been comfortable staying on McGinty a bit longer. I definitely wouldn't have come out clean, but still could have been worth it.

3. - Top - End - #153

WolfInSheepsClothing

*squints suspiciously*
    Love ya too, Avvie.

Kgato might take a little while to show up and respond, but that's ok, I have a reasonable expectation that he will eventually. With Logan I risk sitting on him until the day ends and getting nothing. While with kgato I can always move to Logan next, and I suspect I have better odds of getting a response from kgato first than from Logan first.

I'm not a number, I'm a free man!
    I guess, but OTOH we can't let mafia members sit around lurking and just get off free because they're not doing anything. *Shrug*

We're all numbers here! It's easier than writing things out in full.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    We're all numbers here! It's easier than writing things out in full.
    I agree- though I'm miffed now that I'm not a 25.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Tbh if we are talking about good (as in active and contributing) players getting offed first there's plenty to go around, so you might be safe for a day or two, or more.
    I've thought about this a lot over the years, and I believe it's less about me being a direct threat to scum (my record of actually catching them is no better than your average player) and more about my death making subsequent events easier for them to predict. Wolves tend to feel most comfortable when they think they know what's coming, which is less certain when I'm spamming provocative, perspective-flipping posts all over the thread.

Which is to say, the thing that gets me killed in half of my town games is the same thing that gets me mislynched in the other half. The most common feature, either way, is that it tends to happen early.

But if you're scum, and planning to keep me alive until the later stages, I will certainly be most grateful for the unexpected longevity (at least until ~d4, at which point the paranoia will likely become unbearable).

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

...oh my. I completely forgot about a dastardly strategy I was considering using for this game. Be right back, I have to crunch some numbers. >:3

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    But if you're scum, and planning to keep me alive until the later stages, I will certainly be most grateful for the unexpected longevity (at least until ~d4, at which point the paranoia will likely become unbearable).
    If I was a wolf I'd indeed try to keep you alive. It would be more exciting with "wild cards". Or if the person in question were to be just generally funny.

This means that I'll be more suspicious if you survive now, though >.> As in, others will be more suspicious of me.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

I'm fighting off the urge to do a player-by-player analysis at this point.

It needs doing before the day is out, but I've got plenty of time, and the current thread-vibe feels very town-positive.

Better to let this roll for now; avoid locking in biases unnecessarily.

Thanks everyone, it's been a great game so far.

*hatsoff*

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

Changing my vote to Valmark, as I don't want Mrs. McGinty lynched.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2020-03-25 at 07:33 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

10. - Top - End - #160
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    I'm giving you a pass because this is twtbw (too wolfy to be wolf).

Won't wash tomorrow, though.

Edit:

Special Offer: first three players to post a decent reads list get towncored for the day.
    Last edited by Mrs McGinty; 2020-03-25 at 08:03 PM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    I mean, I'm not worried because it's one vote, but is there a specific reason for choosing me?

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

It turns out the cunning strategy of "we roll randomly who to lynch and everybody votes that person" doesn't work so good when there's no seer. Doing that, we'd be looking at a ~88% chance of wolf-victory if the game started 13-4, and a ~98% chance of wolf-victory if the game started 12-5. So uh...turns out doing this mindlessly isn't as viable as I hoped!

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Also, wow did the posts explode. I'm glad I decided to get online tonight and read it, for it would've been hard to catch up in the morning before Day Phase ends.
    All that said, no real change in my attitudes. McGinty seems "too obviously town" to be town. Maybe it's just that I overplayed my townishness my first game and got killed for it, so it seems really suspicious to me. And this idea of a 'towncore' seems odd, and the offer of being added to it (which I reckon means she won't consider voting for you) seems really suspicious.
    Though it could just be an odd playstyle I'm not used to and thus responding to with caution. Like I probably would to Xihirli or AvatarVecna if not that a few games have already passed.

Mentioning this in part since she asked why she seems wolfish to me.

It turns out the cunning strategy of "we roll randomly who to lynch and everybody votes that person" doesn't work so good when there's no seer. Doing that, we'd be looking at a ~88% chance of wolf-victory if the game started 13-4, and a ~98% chance of wolf-victory if the game started 12-5. So uh...turns out doing this mindlessly isn't as viable as I hoped!
    There's also the flaw that proposing such a plan might make folk suspect and lynch you instead of doing the plan

In defense of kgato: while they posted sparingly when a wolf last game, from being a wolf with him last game I know that it was largely (albeit it not always) due to being unable to post often. So I wouldn't take their silence lately as anything suspicious. I'm not saying it's any indication of innocence, but just seems normal to their real-life circumstances.

And I get the wagon on CaoimhinTheCape. But I'll stay on McGinty.

(And as for vote-count on me, I took Valmark's counting as accurate. Like him, I didn't see when folk switched their votes off me. Or I thought more voted for me than actually did.)

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

I feel like the lack of roles and powers hurts the townies way more then it hurts the wolves, beyond the simple fact that there are more townies thus more powers lost.

It's like a blind run of a game instead of checking internet for tips and secrets. I usually do the latter.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    There's also the flaw that proposing such a plan might make folk suspect and lynch you instead of doing the plan
    I mean, I was checking in the first place cuz my vague recollection was that normal game of 1 seer as the only PR has something like a 70% success rate if town dedicates the lynch to being randomly determined unless the seer pops up to point out wolves or somebody makes a fuss about random voting (since, if it's a mathematically sound town-strat for the set-up, any doubters are obviously wolves). Of course, without a seer, odds are waaaaaaay worse for town.

I think the idea behind the strategy is that town starts out with no information, while wolves start out with (almost) all information, and one of those groups is able to manipulate the lynch in ways the other just straight-up can't...and the strategy is about removing anybody's ability to influence the lynch except the seer, leveling the playing field. Of course, the bigger problem with the strategy, even in games where it has solid odds of success for town...it leaves the results more or less entirely up to chance, taking players out of the equation entirely. It's a boring way to play.

...which is why I was considering suggesting it for a no PR game, but the point's moot since it doesn't work in this set-up. >.>

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like the lack of roles and powers hurts the townies way more then it hurts the wolves, beyond the simple fact that there are more townies thus more powers lost.

It's like a blind run of a game instead of checking internet for tips and secrets. I usually do the latter.
    No PR game makes balance way harder to fine-tune, but having more players than usual helps fine-tune balance a little bit. Hopefully, it all works out in the end...or at the very least, it makes for a fun ride! Here's hoping we don't have a handful of inactive albatrosses around our neck the whole game! Again!

My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

...Wow. I think this is the most active D1 I have seen on this forum.

FYI: I can't be as active a poster as everyone else seems to be able to be. I have a job deemed "essential" (as in still going into work, not working from home), not computer based (most of my time at work is far away from a keyboard), and I have a non-standard weekend, so my available posting times are not going to be as often or long as some folk right now. I have posted when I can.

Due to the activity by the time I realized the game was live, I my normal D1 stagey of a random vote wasn't ideal (it didn't seem helpful). Since then, I hadn't had a strong reason to switch off of Avatar Vecna.

Normally I don't really invest much time in analyzing on D1, due to minimal information, but I will do my best here. Note: while I have read up to when I started writing this, I only read it all once, so I may be a bit off/vague, I'll do my best, but this is currently keeping me from eating. Also, I am normally highly suspicious of high numbers of vote changes, but I am going to let that one slide for now, since there have been so many vote changes. I am also not a fan of spreading false information, and that does make me bias. A *shrug* just means I don't have anything resembling a read on them yet.

Spoiler: Analysis
    Show

AvatarVecna- Town lean-Honestly, they seem to be relatively helpful. While I am suspicious of self voting (they've done it twice already), I do have to admit it is in character for Avatar Vecna to do that, regardless of side.

gac3- Wolf lean- In addition to my previous comments on them, I am not a fan of the fact they later claimed to have not said that (however, I also understand forgetfulness)

Valmark- Slight Town lean- Was helpful enough to try and put together a vote list. Said list did misrepresented the (at the time) current vote, but I am willing to be forgiving of that, since there have been so may changes (seriously, we are at over 40 votes submitted). So that only earns them a slight ding.

Logan1996- No read

kgato503- Town, just busy

Aventine- Slight wolf lean- Has been fairly active, but actively chooses to go after someone who has previously spoken.

Snowblaze- *shrug*- Reasonably active early one, has been a bit quiet the last few pages (I think). I don't have a strong read one way or the other (sorry)

rogue_alchemist-very slight Wolf lean- relatively quiet, and I feel like they should have said more when they made their vote

Captain Cap- *shrug*-Relatively quiet, but has spoken up a bit more than rogue_alchemist.

Unavenger- *shrug*

JeenLeen- Town lean- Actively contributing, and seems genuine

Xihirli- *shrug*- Hasn't spoken up a ton, and its Xihirli, so who knows?

CaoimhinTheCape- slight Town lean

Libro- *shrug*-Hasn't spoken up a lot

Lex-Kat- slight Town lean- Has contributed, and nothing has stood out as that odd to me.

Duck999- *shrug*- They are now present, and will hopefully be contributing more

Mrs. McGinty-Town lean- Active, and working on analysis. Is pushing the analysis perhaps a bit hard for D1, but given the amount of conversation, I can understand it.

NOTE: I will probably be changing my vote in the not too distant future. I just don't have time to think it over after typing all this.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay, vote time (breaking this down based on who appears to have votes on them right now):

Logan1996: I feel like jumping on this bandwagon won't accomplish anything. If I am not mistaken (big if at this point, admittedly), they are points leader for lynch. While getting them to speak up would be good, I really don't see how my vote would cause that to happen.

Mrs. McGinty: appears to be second for lynch vote. I still feel like they are leaning more towards town by promoting conversation, so I am not going to vote for them at this time.

kgato503: I am not voting for myself.

Avatar Vecna: At this point, I feel like Avatar Vecna is leaning more towards town, so I will be taking my vote off of them, for now.

Aventine: I still get a slight wolf lean from them, but I will admit that that may be due in large part to the fact they are advocating for my death. While a part of me can appreciate the differentiation they are making (forcing someone who hasn't spoken as much to speak more, versus trying to get a silent person to speak), I feel like better targets for that might be rogue_alchemist, Duck999, or Libro. As such: tag, you're it.

gac3: I still get a wolf lean from them, but as previously mentioned, I don't like voting for a narrator just coming off of a game on D1. They get a slide for now.

CaoimhinTheCape: I stated before that I had a slight town lean towards them (then forgot to elaborate, sorry). They have been reasonably active and participating. Not much they have said has raised red flags (with so much conversation on D1, I'm sure something did, but it wasn't that noticeable compared to some of the others, and it has been a long day)

Valmark: Still reads as a slight town read. Has been relatively helpful, even if they have a new found hatred of vote tallying .

Spoiler: More Analysis
    Show

I realized I also forgot to talk about Unavenger. I don't have a strong read on them. The vote chart seems like an honest attempt to help, but a lot of their posts haven't had a lot of meat to them. They also mentioned being sick, so I'm inclined to let that slide for now (feel better!)

Also, clarification/reminder: Caerulea, do you want us crossing out previous votes? If so, everyone please double check that you have gone back and corrected all of your votes. As it stands, a few of you may not be voting for you think you are voting for.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
    -Snip-
    Duck999- *shrug*- They are now present, and will hopefully be contributing more
    -Snip-
    Clearly you haven't played with me enough if you believe this.

In all serious though, I just don't have any strong reads or opinions right now because I don't see promoting discussion day one as a strong sign of a townie. I usuallyalways wait til we have at least a little more information. than day one to form strong opinions.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Nice OMGUS dude

I dislike the Logan wagon. At this point I don't really expect him to appear. Sitting on his wagon means not being able to do other stuff with your vote. And if he never shows up he'll AL. I'd rather have the lynch tell us something rather than just kill off the silent guy. Pressure wagons use the threat of death to get people talking so we get more information, actually killing the target isn't really a good thing.

I also don't like that people went after that mistake by gac3 early on. That was the lowest of low-hanging fruit. (So Valmark, kgato and Snowblaze

Spoiler
    Show

• AV -- has talked a lot, but a lot of it is more general strategy and such not directly related to solving this game. I'm mostly ok with him, but I do get slight vibes of trying to look more helpful and solve-y than he really is
    • gac -- I dislike the McGinty vote. I don't really see anything else to make me feel better
    • Valmark -- see above (re: low hanging fruit)
    • Logan -- AL bait
    • kgato -- see above (re: low hanging fruit). There are also some things in his list of reads I find curious, but anyone willing to commit to reads deserves a break at this point in the game
    • Snowblaze -- I generally liked her answers to my questions. Though she was one who went after gac. I think I'm ok with her overall
    • rogue_alchemist -- waaaay too quiet
    • Captain Cap -- has made several posts and no actual contributions... That gets my squinty-eyed glare of suspicion
    • Unavenger -- I mostly like the vote for rogue, the Logan vote was too late to be meaningful
    • JeenLeen -- I'm not a huge fan of going after McGinty
    • Xihirli -- I got pretty neutral at the moment (sorry other villain buddy)
    • Caoimhin -- still agree with what I said earlier. Non-committal, then when that doesn't work goes with saying what he thinks people want to hear and deflects. Never feels like he's trying to help town, just trying to stay alive
    • Libro -- I do kinda like what I've seen, but there is too little (and sorry, I'll get rp with my town drunk eventually)
    • Lex -- I got nothing
    • Duck -- I'm not sure I like discrediting day one analysis
    • McGinty -- look, I don't even care whether or not she's town. So long as she's being active and promoting talk and activity I'm gonna keep her around. At least until several days in when I inevitably get hyper-paranoid and try to lynch her.

I will see if a rogue_alchemist poke gets us anything
    Last edited by Aventine; 2020-03-26 at 10:12 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

...stupid time zones. It may take me a while to catch up on this. My vote count is up to date, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post

I find these quite funny, so with both of your permission, I'd like to put them in my extended signature.
    Fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    I'll vote gac3 just to have a vote. May the best of us die valiantly!
    Are you going to explain your reasoning for that?

...oh my. I completely forgot about a dastardly strategy I was considering using for this game. Be right back, I have to crunch some numbers. >:3
    Oh, no... well, should be interesting at any rate.

Random responses to general things and stuff I forgot to quote:

I hadn’t really noticed how I was being more aggressive than usual. It’s probably because at the time I was being bandwagoned seriously for the first time.

On gac3: I don’t see how I really “went after” them, I just noted that the post seemed suspicious and reasons why. Now all this has happened, I don’t find them that much more suspicious than anyone else.

...it’s day one. Why is there a six-vote wagon on someone who hasn’t posted? Pressure votes are one thing, but not lynching someone day one for not having posted. I’m willing to bet there’s at least one wolf on that wagon. I’ll do some more analysis and read through the thread again to see who looks most suspicious of those.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 28
    Werewolf games lost: 19
    Games as town: 29.5
    Games as neutral: 6.5
    Games as wolf: 11
    Games narrated: 2
    Deaths: 31

Extended Signature

21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

I think I’ll put some pressure on Unavenger, for the following reasons:
    Adding a sixth vote to a wagon on someone who hasn’t posted.

Clearly paying attention to the game if the numbers thing is anything to go by, but not posting any analysis at all, just poking inactives.

Forgetting to cross out their vote for rogue_alchemist, messing up my vote count. (Okay, this one isn’t too serious, just mildly annoying).

Any comments/analysis?

Also @Captain Cap, I see you’re not voting at the moment. Who do you find suspicious so far?

Extended Signature

22. - Top - End - #172
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

I present my read list, in order from least to most suspicious:

Definitely town:
    Snowblaze. Need I say more?
    Probably town:
    Mrs McGinty (I can't really see a wolf taking the kinds of risks they've been doing. And they're definitely encouraging discussion and analysis.)
    Aventine (their questioning of me seems fairly townish, as do their reasons for voting me. There's a chance they could have been defending AV with that vote, but I think it's unlikely.)
    Null read:
    JeenLeen (seems townish and thought processes make sense, but generally seems town even when wolf.)
    CaoimhinTheCape (No major red flags and I haven't played with them before so I don't know their playstyle)
    AV and Xihirli (I still don't have a clue how to read either of them. Neither seem particularly suspicious. Both probably plotting something...)
    kgato503 (I don't really see any of their posts as alignment-indicative. They've posted analysis, which is good.)
    Haven't posted enough:
    Lex-Kat
    Captain Cap
    Libro
    Duck999
    Rogue_alchemist
    Logan1996
    Suspicious:
    Valmark (voted Mrs McGinty, then switched to wanting to keep them alive and joined the inactive wagon)
    gac3 (their reasoning is a little unclear, plus they jumped on the Mrs McGinty wagon)
    Unavenger (reasons outlined earlier)

Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

I dislike the Logan wagon. At this point I don't really expect him to appear. Sitting on his wagon means not being able to do other stuff with your vote. And if he never shows up he'll AL. I'd rather have the lynch tell us something rather than just kill off the silent guy. Pressure wagons use the threat of death to get people talking so we get more information, actually killing the target isn't really a good thing.

I also don't like that people went after that mistake by gac3 early on. That was the lowest of low-hanging fruit. (So Valmark, kgato and Snowblaze)
    [*]Valmark -- see above (re: low hanging fruit)[*]rogue_alchemist -- waaaay too quiet
    Regarding the lynch, I feel like it's better for us. If they are wolves then of course it's good, and if they are town it's better to mislynch someone who isn't contributing. It does give less info though, that's true.

How come you left out Rogue_alchemist from the people who went after Gac3? Because they didn't include a reason for it?

I'd like to point out that in all of Gac3's contributing posts there was reason for concern, and they did not leave satisfying answers. Not going to let them go because "it was a mistake", if anything I'm more surprised you trust them on this with no basis. Or at least appear to.

Also the fact of just wanting to follow a wagon for the sake if it is suspicious in my opinion. I have to say though, I get hang up on the small details. Ask Caerulea how many times I asked them the same question in my first game :p and I was right to do so, turns out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Valmark (voted Mrs McGinty, then switched to wanting to keep them alive and joined the inactive wagon)
    ...don't really have a reply here, it's true after all >.>

24. - Top - End - #174
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Regarding the lynch, I feel like it's better for us. If they are wolves then of course it's good, and if they are town it's better to mislynch someone who isn't contributing. It does give less info though, that's true.

(snip)

...don't really have a reply here, it's true after all >.>
    On lynching Logan1996, I disagree. The fact they haven’t posted in the first 44 hours or so doesn’t mean they won’t later (well. They won’t if they’re lynched today).

Also if they’re town it gives very little analysis and it’s easy for wolves to jump on the wagon. And if they’re not going to contribute they’ll be auto-lynched, meaning we’re wasting a lynch.

(Actually, Caerulea, what are the autolynch rules? I don’t remember seeing them in the OP.)

And on my suspicions... are you going to explain why, if it’s not because you’re a wolf? (To clarify, I don’t think you’re a wolf, but that last post made you seem more suspicious to me.)

Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #175
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Unexpectedly got a bunch of work to do, alongside home-schooling my son and supporting my wife (who's pulling a fourth consecutive 15 hour day of near-continuous phone and video calls), so I won't have much more input today.

For now I'll unvote kgato, who gets a daypass for the reads list (which I've only skimmed, but looks detailed enough), and sheep Snowblaze onto Unavenger, whose contributions so far contain no evidence of townishness that I can discern.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

And on my suspicions... are you going to explain why, if it’s not because you’re a wolf? (To clarify, I don’t think you’re a wolf, but that last post made you seem more suspicious to me.)
    Didn't I already? I voted for Mrs. McGinty due to how wildly where their votes changing, then later on I got reasonably convinced of their towniness.

Preferring to keep someone that I find likely to be town I've joined the wagons that could compare to their. Not that it matters anymore because if I'm not wrong Ginty is now at 2 votes, but there's also little point in moving away now.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Fair enough, I guess that makes sense. Guess you're a little less suspicious for that. (This list is going to change a lot...)

Extended Signature

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    Sheep Snowblaze onto Unavenger
    Start the fanfic.

29. - Top - End - #179

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
    Also, clarification/reminder: Caerulea, do you want us crossing out previous votes? If so, everyone please double check that you have gone back and corrected all of your votes. As it stands, a few of you may not be voting for you think you are voting for.
    You're last valid vote will be counted, regardless of if previous votes have been crossed out. If you vote for an invalid target (e.g. the moon) then your previous vote will be counted if not crossed out, and you will be counted as not voting if it is crossed out.
    Actually, Caerulea, what are the autolynch rules?
    I always forget something. If you have not posted in this thread by the end of day 2, you are autolynched.

- - - Updated - - -

*internally screaming*
    My reasoning is that the timings of people's vote is basically because of their irl schedule, therefore it is essentially somewhat random. This way the random favor of some people is actually random.
    Last edited by Caerulea; 2020-03-26 at 07:58 AM.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not not a humanoid. Come not not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

she/her

30. - Top - End - #180

WolfInSheepsClothing

UVC:

Unave 2 (Mrs McGinty, Snowblaze)
    Rogue 1 (Aventine)
    Avent 1 (kgato)
    Valmark 1 (Lex-Kat)
    Logan 4 (Unave, Duck999, Valmark, Libro)
    CaoimhinTheCape 2 (AvatarVecna, Xihirli)
    Mrs McGinty 2 (JeenLeen, gac3)
    Gac3 1 (rogue)

Okay, so we have one vote on me because I'm... posting useful stuff, and one vote because of sheep, so FoS both of you.

Well, I'm not the dead probably, meaning I can vote basically how I like, so let's play ISO EVERYONE!

AvatarVecna: 25 posts from you. A severe chunk of them have been LAMIS...WOLF. Unfortunately, because this kind of chicanery is well within AV's townrange, I can't see much of a read on them.
    Gac3: 6 posts. One RVS vote, one pointless response, a post filled with halfhearted question-answering and one arguably-reasonable vote, one post I don't actually grok, and two more useless posts. You certainly do look like you're trying to look like you're doing stuff without doing stuff.
    Valmark: 33 posts from you. Most of them look like you're actively doing something useful, so town lean I guess?
    Logan1996: No posts, SL by default. I think there may be better people to actually kill, at least for tonight, especially if he's gonna be ALed EoD2 anyway.
    Kgato503: I'd like to see more but your analysis so far is reasonable.
    Aventine: I think you raise some decent points but I'm wary of anyone who spends a lot of their ISO butting around rather than actually doing anything of substance.
    Snowblaze: How to put this... almost every post you've made is some degree of yikes, whether it's "I don't want to start a wagon but RNG demaaaaaaaaaands~" (Hint: RNG demands nothing of you. You have free will) through "Bah, I care not for you "LOGIC" and therefore I won't put up a proper defense" to "Man, this person has been analysing the game, better vote for them". Most telling is perhaps the fact that you claim to be keeping track of votes (#30) but also think that keeping track of votes is wolfish (#171). There's no universe in which you actually go out swinging today, but I don't have to like anything you're doing.
    Rogue_alchemist: You have one post, step it up please. I suspect an AL-dodge. RA please tell us things.
    Captain Cap: As above so below, you need to post more.
    Unavenger: Absolutely, positively the worst.
    JeenLeen: You're doing some things I guess but you need to post more rather than some half-hearted analysis.
    Xihirli: Much as AV, with an added helping of some real scumhunting.
    CaoimhinTheCape: Yeah I'm not entirely happy about you unvoting silently. I've only seen one person do that kind of thing while town, and you're no AV. Add to you not really doing that much apart from some half-hearted attempts not to seem too suspicious... yeah, not happy.
    Libro: Lurk less post more.
    Lex-Kat: I'd like to see some more info and some more posts in general rather than empty votes.
    Duck999: Pro tip, you should at least be trying to solve at least partially on D1. Also lurk less post more.
    Mrs Mcginty: Pro tip, being generally confusing and making everything harder to analyse is not actually very towny, nor is switching you vote a lot.

TR
    TL Valmark, Xihirli
    NR AV Kgato503, Aventine, Kgato503, JeenLeen
    SL Logan1996, rogue_alchemist, Libro, Lex-Kat, Duck999, Mrs Mcginty.
    SR Gac3, Snowblaze, CaoimhinTheCape

UVC:

Unave 2 (Mrs McGinty, Snowblaze)
    Rogue 1 (Aventine)
    Avent 1 (kgato)
    Valmark 1 (Lex-Kat)
    Logan 3 (Duck999, Valmark, Libro)
    CaoimhinTheCape 3 (AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Unave)
    Mrs McGinty 2 (JeenLeen, gac3)
    Gac3 1 (rogue)

If someone feels like voting up the person actually acting scummy rather than the person who's just not posting and will probably be autolynched end of day 2, that'd be grand.