New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    Okay, well, I'm glad Persolus kept me from once again helping to derail a wagon on who was a wolf.
    Uh-huh.

Just an FYI that my city is currently being hit by a hurricane and I'm not expected to have power until after N5 concludes. Posting on mobile. Don't expect much from me until that happens, sorry.
    Stay safe, Kraken!

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Also Meta, blade is in Australia I think.
    I'm not in Australia, nor were I ever in Australia. I'm just weird for no geographical reason.

Still 2 wolves left but Illven being a wolf does point more to Jeen or Kraken being wolves.
    Yes.

Meta I have seen mostly mocking with little analysis from you.
    I explained my reasoning on Olive and the Kraken/Illven/Jeen thing repeatedly. If you need a compilation, do ask and I'll deliver.

Big question, since when has being rude and insulting people ever worked to change their mind? It just shuts them off from anything you support.
    Fffffh. Sorry about that, once more. I'm just increasingly pissed that these last minute counterwagons keep happening and shooting Town in the foot, and this time it was personal insofar as someone-someone proposed killing me, instead of our freshly outed dog. I'll try to keep it calmer.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while I'm here anyhow: want some analysis? Here's some analysis:

1. MayanStar was killed by a whirlwind derailer wagon, saving Illven. On the wagon rode Athedia, Blade, Illven, Kraken and Cape, but Cape is as good as mech-cleared.
    2. Illven was killed despite a whirlwind counterwagon. On the wagon rode Athedia, Blade, Illven and Kraken.

Ain't that a curious thing?

2. - Top - End - #692

Yet when I was all for a wagon that didn't put me at risk you considered that bad. Also I wasn't saying you were in Australia. I was saying Blade is (I think)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    1. MayanStar was killed by a whirlwind derailer wagon, saving Illven. On the wagon rode Athedia, Blade, Illven, Kraken and Cape, but Cape is as good as mech-cleared.
    2. Illven was killed despite a whirlwind counterwagon. On the wagon rode Athedia, Blade, Illven and Kraken.

I refused to remove my vote from Illven til I was safe, that isn't me being stupid that was me preventing myself from being yeeted. I still think you are a wolf Meta. Just one panicking now because the only wagons got built on you and a wolf buddy. Still find it weird you haven't pushed OS more on her claims.

3. - Top - End - #693

Three of these four are also our top three posters in the thread, for what it's worth. Fourth is Jeen. Could Illven's claim of vortexing Jeen be distancing? Hm.

Yet when I was all for a wagon that didn't put me at risk you considered that bad.
    Do remind me: when was that? (I'm not questioning it happened, but I can't immediately recall when.)

Also I wasn't saying you were in Australia. I was saying Blade is (I think)
    Ah, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I refused to remove my vote from Illven til I was safe, that isn't me being stupid that was me preventing myself from being yeeted. I still think you are a wolf Meta. Just one panicking now because the only wagons got built on you and a wolf buddy. Still find it weird you haven't pushed OS more on her claims.
    1. That's a theory, I suppose, but I don't know that it makes much sense. I mean, who's wolf four in that world? And why not squat on Illven? Illven was good as doomed.

2. How do you explain that pattern, again?

3. Blade accused me of being a dog because nobody tried to kill me BEFORE I claimed. I claim, the people trying to save a known dog a day before try to kill me. How's that make me a dog?

4. - Top - End - #694

Now, talking taking things personal yeah... I might be a bit given you seem to be ignoring everything I said.

Now here was my clue "You don't want to be the _____ duck". The blank space does have a word but not revealing that yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Illven and I were tied. I told Kraken and whoever else was on at the time (on phone looking is hard) that I wouldn't switch off Illven until they both did the switch they were talking about. Whoever started that and was moving off me is who I would suspect most.

5. - Top - End - #695

Now, talking taking things personal yeah... I might be a bit given you seem to be ignoring everything I said.
    Huh? I didn't address the Olive thing again because I addressed it before. I didn't address your "save myself" thing because I addressed it: the pattern makes me doubtful. And I addressed your "two dog wagons" thing: I explained why I think it doesn't make sense and requested further clarification. I haven't been a model citizen this game, but this here doesn't look like a me problem to me.

Now here was my clue "You don't want to be the _____ duck". The blank space does have a word but not revealing that yet.
    Okay, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Illven and I were tied. I told Kraken and whoever else was on at the time (on phone looking is hard) that I wouldn't switch off Illven until they both did the switch they were talking about. Whoever started that and was moving off me is who I would suspect most.
    You followed Kraken, if memory serves. At any rate, the Cape wagon and the Mayan wagon were both Kraken's wagons.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a reason why Kraken is a top suspect for me, once more.

6. - Top - End - #696

Okay, I am willing to go with that honestly. The Kraken hypothesis. Before rollover tomorrow I will post the remaining part of the sentence as a legacy just in case.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Barbarian in the Playground

Huh? I didn't address the Olive thing again because I addressed it before. I didn't address your "save myself" thing because I addressed it: the pattern makes me doubtful. And I addressed your "two dog wagons" thing: I explained why I think it doesn't make sense and requested further clarification. I haven't been a model citizen this game, but this here doesn't look like a me problem to me.

Okay, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

You followed Kraken, if memory serves. At any rate, the Cape wagon and the Mayan wagon were both Kraken's wagons.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a reason why Kraken is a top suspect for me, once more.
    Posting on mobile, sorry. But unless Athedia/Me are the remaining wolves, why do I not just join the Athedia wagon here? Yes, it outed a mason, but I would have gotten a town either way. What does it actually practically accomplish other than make me incredibly suspicious?

For that matter, how does my D1 vote make any sense as a wolf, unless you and I are both wolves? Why on earth would I move off your wagon? Why would I not save Taffi?

I've yet to see any actual answer besides "you outed a mason", but like.... how on earth would I have known Cao was a mason? Are you honestly telling me that's worth going from one of the towniest people alive to incredibly suspicious? We would have pressed Persolus for him to claim his partner eventually anyhow.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2023-09-16 at 01:11 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

8. - Top - End - #698
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Haven't read the post besides seeing a Meta wagon manifest & not succeed. Will read tonight or after Day starts.

Is blade scumbuddies with Illven?
    Honestly, I doubt it based on how some earlier votes went. it's possible, but I doubt it.

Is Meta scumbuddies with Illven?
    I definitely see that as a possibility, though it begs probability that both wolf!Meta & wolf!Illven didn't vote Persolus D1.

I could see a world with blade, Illven, and Meta as wolves, but I really doubt it. Gonna not believe that possibility given how today went. (Idea is something like today's vote swings should definitely get blade or Meta confirmed as town once one of the others die, or Illven as town if those two die somehow, so a 'get towncred to coast to vicotry'-sorta plot. But that seems too crazy and extreme unnecessary bussing for me to really consider it.)

Is Olive Sophia cleared as town? Yes, finally.

--- ---

Eating was... kinda a letdown. I get a nightchat ability. To whoever I wind up chatting with, sorry I'm offline so much this Night. Will try to be on later this literal night.

- - - Updated - - -

I've yet to see any actual answer besides "you outed a mason", but like.... how on earth would I have known Cao was a mason? Are you honestly telling me that's worth going from one of the towniest people alive to incredibly suspicious? We would have pressed Persolus for him to claim his partner eventually anyhow.
    I think you had some heat on you already. Not a lot, but some.

And based on the claims thus far and wolves knowing who the wolves are, it should have been pretty easy to determine 1 of 2 (maybe 3) people were the mason by process of elimination. So starting a wagon 'innocently' on the likely mason is a easy enough tactic for a wolf to do.

Okay; gotta sign off for the next 5 hours or so.

9. - Top - End - #699

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Haven't read the post besides seeing a Meta wagon manifest & not succeed. Will read tonight or after Day starts.

Is blade scumbuddies with Illven?
    Honestly, I doubt it based on how some earlier votes went. it's possible, but I doubt it.

Is Meta scumbuddies with Illven?
    I definitely see that as a possibility, though it begs probability that both wolf!Meta & wolf!Illven didn't vote Persolus D1.

I could see a world with blade, Illven, and Meta as wolves, but I really doubt it. Gonna not believe that possibility given how today went. (Idea is something like today's vote swings should definitely get blade or Meta confirmed as town once one of the others die, or Illven as town if those two die somehow, so a 'get towncred to coast to vicotry'-sorta plot. But that seems too crazy and extreme unnecessary bussing for me to really consider it.)

Is Olive Sophia cleared as town? Yes, finally.

--- ---

Eating was... kinda a letdown. I get a nightchat ability. To whoever I wind up chatting with, sorry I'm offline so much this Night. Will try to be on later this literal night.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you had some heat on you already. Not a lot, but some.

And based on the claims thus far and wolves knowing who the wolves are, it should have been pretty easy to determine 1 of 2 (maybe 3) people were the mason by process of elimination. So starting a wagon 'innocently' on the likely mason is a easy enough tactic for a wolf to do.

Okay; gotta sign off for the next 5 hours or so.
    I'd like you to back this up, please. If you think I had heat on me, back it up. Because otherwise this looks a whole lot like you and Meta twisting the narrative. I think the only people who were saying I looked even remotely wolfish had super weak, vibe-based reasoning. Why would I jeopardize that position?

And so if the wolves could have figured out the identity of the masons, how does this make any sense? Why would I have backed off when Cao claimed if I was out to get the mason? My brilliant wolf master plan - confirm a low-activity town member as Mason and then... keep them alive? How does this benefit the wolf team at all? No one has actually been able to tell me how this benefits the wolves at all. My panicked flailing to find a wagon that felt good absolutely destroyed my credibility.

Why would I not just vote for Athedia?
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2023-09-16 at 04:33 PM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

10. - Top - End - #700

I don't get how this "clears OS" finally. I won't honestly consider her cleared ever with the bad calls being made.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I don't get how this "clears OS" finally. I won't honestly consider her cleared ever with the bad calls being made.
    OS's post about Illven is what got Illven lynched today. I mean, there was also a lot of evidence against Illven, but it was that she was warded that really got it going today. There's no good reason for her to have made that post if both of them are wolves.

Also, pretty sure it wasn't a plan by wolf!OS and Illven to solidify OS's towncred, since otherwise Illven would have much earlier stated that she vortexed to me and Illven would have pushed for me to get lynched. (During the Day, I wrote out how Illven vortexing to me could mean OS actually scried me. Isn't the case since I'm now sure the entire vortex thing is a lie*, but if both were wolves, that's the obvious alibi to get OS towncred and get a townie lynched. At the least, if that were the wolf plan, I think a counterwagon would have been started on me.)

*she only said that after everyone else had said their Night actions or claimed being voided

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I'm fine enough with a 24-hour Day next Day. I will almost certainly be offline until night Eastern time (like 24 hours from now), but that'll be in enough to get a sense of the situation, see any mechanical info revealed, and cast my vote.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be acting in partial ignorance as I haven't had time to really read through the last bit of last Day or this Night, nor will I likely have time to do anything but skim. But I'll do my best.
    Or be dead. That'd be a lot easier logitistically for me if the wolves would be so kind as to target the least powerful townie. Hey, y'all: at least you can be sure I'm not baned!

A final thought
    We know at least one of Meta and blade are Town. Someone baned Cazero N1, and there's only been 3 claimaints one of whom is a lying wolf. So if Meta or blade flip wolf, we know the other is Town.

I feel inclined to believe that if one of them flips Town, then the other is a wolf... that's not logically necessary like the prior statement, but it "feels right". Maybe I'll see it if I reread D1, but Cazero doesn't seem that likely to be a NK-target that I think two baners would both decide he's the right target. Possible, but not probable.
    Though Meta being a void/baner does make it a bit more probable, since you either bane a possible NK-target or void a wolf.

blade and Meta, why did you target Cazero N1?

12. - Top - End - #702

Did you hand out fruit tonight Jeen?

13. - Top - End - #703
    Bugbear in the Playground

Caz had a bad wagon on them. (I pointed this out during that day phase even.)

The way their wagon died but also didn't fully die while Taffy was being wagoned kinda made them the towniest person in my mind on D1. Hence protect.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

14. - Top - End - #704

I'm bad at D1/N1. Cazero was counterwagon to a dog; had a chill half-claim; and therefore, enough exposure to be in danger. Plus, I voted him for no good reason earlier. He deserved a break.

And honestly, Jailer is comfortable in this way. I figured if he were Town, he claimed to have a weak role, so I kept a Townperson safe without inhibiting Town hard. If he were a dog, I locked down a dog. Easy safe play.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Halfling in the Playground

Night 5 has ended

Night 5 / Stairs 5 Results

Olive Sophia ascended the stairs of the Wizard's tower, her heart pounding in her chest. She had been tracking the hooded figure for days, and she was finally about to confront them. The stairs were narrow and winding, and the air was thick with the smell of dust and incense. Olive Sophie could hear the faint sound of chanting coming from above.

She reached the top of the stairs and found herself in a small, circular chamber. The hooded figures were standing in the center of the room, their back to her. Olive Sophie took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

The hooded figures turned around slowly, revealing their faces . "We are someone you should not have crossed," they said in a raspy voice.

Olive Sophie felt a chill run down her spine. "What do you want?" she asked.

"I want you all to leave this tower. You all will pay for what you have done to our friends" one of the hooded figures said. They raised their hands and began to chant. Olive Sophie felt a strange tingling sensation all over her body. She tried to step back, but her legs were frozen in place.

The hooded figure finished their chant, and three blasts of force released from their hands. Olive Sophie cried out in pain as the spell hit her. She felt her body being lifted into the air and spun around like a ragdoll. Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the spell ended. Olive Sophie collapsed to the ground.

Olive_Sophia was killed. She was the village ninja and the village Seer Town Town - Each night (stairs) phase, you may PM the Narrator to look into the heart of one other player. When you select a player, the answer given to you will be villager, mason, neutral, or werewolf (WizardÂ’s disciples).

The start of the day post comes shortly

- - - Updated - - -

Level 6 : Single File

The room is filled - floor to ceiling - with wooden boxes, and heavy metal chains are hanging from the ceiling of the room. The atmosphere of the level is one of danger and mystery. The air is thick with the scent of magic, and the air is constantly filled with the sound of strange noises. The place seems to have been forgotten for some reason, and it is not a place to be trifled with. There is only a corridor to advance, you will have to go one at a time. Choose an order to cross the room as a group from the first person in line to the last (If a consensus can't be reached, it will be randomized)

Level Mechanic:

Level mechanic:
    Defenestrate someone - use bold and red;
    Choose an order to cross the room as a group from the first person in line to the last - use bold and green:
    To place yourselves in order: #1 - Lantern Holder CaoimhinTheCape | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7
    Day 6 / Level 6 starts now! It will last for 24 hours
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2023-09-17 at 01:02 PM.
    Darn it Whisper !

16. - Top - End - #706

The missing word is last

- - - Updated - - -

Also going to be honest didn't see OS telling the truth there. That ... was a shock to me. And I was planning on sharing the last word in a post before the end of night but my alarm was set for 10:50 and we ended the night early

17. - Top - End - #707

Alright, in order:

Let'sGetKraken, at long last;

I'll be no. 4, if nobody minds;

- - - Updated - - -

and can we finally put the "but Meta, why are you dogs with Olive" thing behind us?

18. - Top - End - #708

Alright, in order:

Let'sGetKraken, at long last;

I'll be no. 4, if nobody minds;

- - - Updated - - -

and can we finally put the "but Meta, why are you dogs with Olive" thing behind us?

Meta, you have yet to satisfyingly answer my question.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like you to back this up, please. If you think I had heat on me, back it up. Because otherwise this looks a whole lot like you and Meta twisting the narrative. I think the only people who were saying I looked even remotely wolfish had super weak, vibe-based reasoning. Why would I jeopardize that position?

And so if the wolves could have figured out the identity of the masons, how does this make any sense? Why would I have backed off when Cao claimed if I was out to get the mason? My brilliant wolf master plan - confirm a low-activity town member as Mason and then... keep them alive? How does this benefit the wolf team at all? No one has actually been able to tell me how this benefits the wolves at all. My panicked flailing to find a wagon that felt good absolutely destroyed my credibility.

Why would I not just vote for Athedia?
    This, to be clear. If you vote me off, fine, we have another day to actually find the wolves before we lose. But until this is answered, I am going to continue to feel as though I am being scapegoated by the wolves here.

Unless it it just me and Athedia as the remaining wolves, how does wolf-me's D4 make any sense?
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2023-09-17 at 11:01 AM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

19. - Top - End - #709

Meta, you have yet to satisfyingly answer my question.

- - - Updated - - -

This, to be clear. If you vote me off, fine, we have another day to actually find the wolves before we lose. But until this is answered, I am going to continue to feel as though I am being scapegoated by the wolves here.

Unless it it just me and Athedia as the remaining wolves, how does wolf-me's D4 make any sense?
    1. Athedia is part of the Pattern; you being fellow dogs is entirely plausible. I'm not going to pretend your track record is squeaky clean just because your being bad would make someone I also happen to be suspicious of look bad.

2. Plausible deniability, alternatively. Yes, riding a counterwagon would have been, perhaps easier. But this way,
    2.a. a Mason was outed,
    2.b. a Townperson killed, and
    2.c. you can keep repeating this same thing ad nauseam.
    2.d. If Athedia happens to be Town, so much better.
    2.d/I. Your pairing yourself with/pocketing Townfolk, and
    2.d/II. you can deflect suspicion on her as needed.

It's not the defense you make it out to be.

Counter-Question: You keep implying my pressing you reeks of dog fur. What makes me feel like a dog other than pressing you (who are way, way far from being confirmed Town), in your book?

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile: I can't help but notice that there's 7 of us but only 6 numbers up for grabs. I'm not liking this.

20. - Top - End - #710

Meanwhile: I can't help but notice that there's 7 of us but only 6 numbers up for grabs. I'm not liking this.
    When the day is over you will have defenestrated one more
    But you know what, I'm going to put #7 there
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2023-09-17 at 01:02 PM.
    Darn it Whisper !

21. - Top - End - #711

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    When the day is over you will have defenestrated one more
    But you know what, I'm going to put #7 there
    Fair enough, sorry. In my defense, this game actively encourages paranoia. I'm just trying to keep up!

22. - Top - End - #712
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

If we don't want to be the last duck (e.g., if Athedia is honest), then I'd like to force a wolf to take it.
    But given as how not everyone has posted and my power isn't the best, #7.
    Or I'm fine with 6 if someone wants to RNG for the last spots.

I spoke with Persolus and bladescape last Night. I think my fruit got delivered, but I'll let Persolus confirm receipt.

I'm pretty sure one of Meta and blade are wolves. I have trouble telling, but I'm leaning blade. I know I said before that I felt like blade & Illven weren't possibly scumbuddies due to blade pushing her one Day, but the counterwagon on Meta looks bad.
    Even if town!blade does strongly feel Meta is wolf -- and I'd get that opinion 100% -- why chase it instead of getting Illven who seems even more wolf?

Meta, blade, who did you target last Night? Any of you wanna claim being voided?
    LetsGetKraken for now.

Query on Marching Order: so is Cao, as the lantern-holder, having to go first and has to retain the lantern until the next Day?

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify on line order, I basically don't want Persolus forced there if he's busy IRL.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2023-09-18 at 08:34 AM.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Bugbear in the Playground

Even if town!blade does strongly feel Meta is wolf -- and I'd get that opinion 100% -- why chase it instead of getting Illven who seems even more wolf?
    Because I actively townread Illven after rereading D1? Honestly doesn't feel like you read half my posts if you're asking that.

Literally, my push was "There's been no contest so it feels like wolves aren't fighting this if it IS a wolf and I still townread Illven right now."

Let'sGetKraken
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

24. - Top - End - #714

3 so far leaving 2 for the masons and my vote for the yeeting. (Excluding Kraken) which even if kraken is a wolf leaves one of you as a wolf. Which means whichever of you three *is* the wolf and at least one of Blade/meta/Jeen has to be feels relatively confident.

However the fact you all were okay with the Kraken vote, and I don't think a wolf would risk a bus this late in the game makes me concerned on that and leaning more toward 2 of you being wolves.

Unfortunately for me you the biggest analysis players which puts us on a bad back foot.

Scenario 1: Meta is town and genuinely suspects Kraken. Kraken is wolf and other wolf joins wagon to remove suspicion
    Scenario 2: Meta is wolf and is busing Kraken (wolf) to remove suspicion.
    Scenario 3: Meta is town and genuinely suspects Kraken. Kraken is town but the two wolf Jeen and Blade support the wagon because it gives them another day to eliminate someone, most likely Meta.
    Scenario 4: Meta is wolf and setting up Kraken. Jeen/Blade is other wolf and going along.

Removing my knowns from the scenario which is me and the Masons.

At this point we could attempt a counter wagon on the other suspected wolf, but which one.

I would like to know yalls top 3 wolf candidates.

I think Scenario 2 is the least likely, Meta has been at least pretty constant on Kraken.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Because I actively townread Illven after rereading D1? Honestly doesn't feel like you read half my posts if you're asking that.

Literally, my push was "There's been no contest so it feels like wolves aren't fighting this if it IS a wolf and I still townread Illven right now."
    That is probably accurate. I likely haven't read half the posts. Been busy.
    I do appreciate you correcting me. I missed that, and it makes how things played out make a lot more sense.

Scenario 1: Meta is town and genuinely suspects Kraken. Kraken is wolf and other wolf joins wagon to remove suspicion
    Scenario 2: Meta is wolf and is busing Kraken (wolf) to remove suspicion.
    Scenario 3: Meta is town and genuinely suspects Kraken. Kraken is town but the two wolf Jeen and Blade support the wagon because it gives them another day to eliminate someone, most likely Meta.
    Scenario 4: Meta is wolf and setting up Kraken. Jeen/Blade is other wolf and going along.

Removing my knowns from the scenario which is me and the Masons.

At this point we could attempt a counter wagon on the other suspected wolf, but which one.

I would like to know yalls top 3 wolf candidates.

I think Scenario 2 is the least likely, Meta has been at least pretty constant on Kraken.
    If Scenario 4, it's me as the other wolf. Meta and Bladescape can't both be wolves, since someone baned Cazero N1. We know nobody voided the NK since Snowblaze voided the seer.

The more I think about things, the more I lean Kraken and bladescape as the wolves.
    I could definitely see a wolf, if they otherwise feel confident, bussing a teammate, if that teammate is basically up for lynch regardless. And pretty much everyone seems to suspect Kraken. If Kraken is town, the remaining wolf cannot afford to protect them today.

That said, I could see it as Kraken/Athedia, Kraken/bladescape, or bladescape/Athedia as the wolves.
    I agree that Meta/Kraken is unlikely.
    I also thought bladescape/Athedia unlikely due to the Day he pushed voting for you, but I lack confidence in that read.
    I suppose Meta/Athedia is a possible wolfpair, but one nobody has seriously considered.

But, yeah, leaning Kraken and blade. But I'm fine going after Kraken first.

26. - Top - End - #716

What is blades claimed role again?

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

A new analysis
    Is Athedia Town?

blade gave some analysis to suspect her earlier in the game. Not sure if it's still valid or not given recent flips, and I haven't taken the time to reread.

Her power claim, when she made, sounded believable but also a reasonable lie.
    But she showed it as basically true with this Day.

Could it be a wolf power?
    Meh, don't think the wolves have passive powers like that. I mean, maybe they have a set group of spells and one is a precognition spell. But I'm inclined to believe her power claim. And if that's true, does it make her town?
    Definitely not necessarily, but I'm inclined to lean her town.
    So I think I'd rather vote Kraken and one of blade/Meta before her. And, unless I reread and find she did something really wolfy in a prior Day, probably the last person (after the Masons) that I want to vote is Athedia.

If Kraken flips wolf, I think we should go after blade or Meta tomorrow. (Really wish our seer was alive. I get why Meta wouldn't've baned her lest he void her, but not why blade wouldn't've of. (I like the triple contraction of "n't've".)) If Kraken flips wolf, definitely blade. If Kraken flips town, still not sure which of the two I suspect more.

If Kraken was wolf and <baner claimant> flips wolf, we win.
    If Kraken was town and <baner claimant> flips town, then probably the other claimant is a wolf.
    If Kraken was town and <baner claimant> flips wolf, well, then go after Athedia since the other baner must be the real baner.

On walking order @Luizeu

If blade and I both want #6, would it RAND for which one of us gets it? I don't want to make everyone's walk order random, but I think I suspect blade more than Meta and so feel okay trying to shove with him and see what happens.
    Especially as I feel inclined to trust Athedia's clue at this point, a different perspective than I had earlier today.

- - - Updated - - -

What is blades claimed role again?
    Baner.
    I guess he hasn't said if his power just protects from kills, or nullifies everything else targeting his target.

Hmm... a possible clue.
    Persolus, don't say if you got a fruit yet.
    blade, did you say who you baned last Night?

Though the easy wolf-lie or good-townie answer is "I can't bane the same person twice in a row, so I'm not telling". It's common enough for a baner to have a limitation that they can't bane the same person twice in a row or (less common here) they can't bane themself.

28. - Top - End - #718

1. Athedia is part of the Pattern; you being fellow dogs is entirely plausible. I'm not going to pretend your track record is squeaky clean just because your being bad would make someone I also happen to be suspicious of look bad.

2. Plausible deniability, alternatively. Yes, riding a counterwagon would have been, perhaps easier. But this way,
    2.a. a Mason was outed,
    2.b. a Townperson killed, and
    2.c. you can keep repeating this same thing ad nauseam.
    2.d. If Athedia happens to be Town, so much better.
    2.d/I. Your pairing yourself with/pocketing Townfolk, and
    2.d/II. you can deflect suspicion on her as needed.

It's not the defense you make it out to be.

Counter-Question: You keep implying my pressing you reeks of dog fur. What makes me feel like a dog other than pressing you (who are way, way far from being confirmed Town), in your book?

- - - Updated - - -

So, granted with the Athedia thing. But if the three wolves were Athedia, Illven, and me, why would I take the path of maximum suspicion here instead of proposing an alternative counterwagon early? Why do I hop on the Illven wagon at all?

And, ah yes. Let's examine this supposed list.

2.a. a Mason was outed, AND THIS HAS MADE IT HARDER FOR THE WOLVES, AS THE SUSPECT POOL HAS DECREASED AND THE MASONS REMAIN ALIVE.
    2.b. a Townperson killed, and THIS IS ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS. UNLESS ATHEDIA IS A WOLF TOO, A TOWNPERSON DIES EITHER WAY.
    2.c. you can keep repeating this same thing ad nauseam. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I WILL. THIS LIST HAS LESS SUBSTANCE THAN A THREE-MONTH OLD ERASER
    2.d. If Athedia happens to be Town, so much better. HOW, EXACTLY, WHEN I AM GETTING LYNCHED OVER THIS BEHAVIOUR?
    2.d/I. Your pairing yourself with/pocketing Townfolk, and OH YEAH THIS DEFINITELY WORKED I AM THE UNANIMOUS WAGON
    2.d/II. you can deflect suspicion on her as needed. HOW EXACTLY IS THIS GOING

forgive the all caps here, but this is absolute bull**** you're peddling. Why do I think you're a wolf? Putting "dwindling list of possible options aside", cause you have continuously gone after the easiest targets every day. You could easily have bussed Illven when you were worried you'd be next on the chopping block.

I feel like I am in a parallel dimension where nothing makes sense.

If we don't want to be the last duck (e.g., if Athedia is honest), then I'd like to force a wolf to take it.
    But given as how not everyone has posted and my power isn't the best, #7.
    Or I'm fine with 6 if someone wants to RNG for the last spots.

I spoke with Persolus and bladescape last Night. I think my fruit got delivered, but I'll let Persolus confirm receipt.

I'm pretty sure one of Meta and blade are wolves. I have trouble telling, but I'm leaning blade. I know I said before that I felt like blade & Illven weren't possibly scumbuddies due to blade pushing her one Day, but the counterwagon on Meta looks bad.

Meta, blade, who did you target last Night? Any of you wanna claim being voided?
    LetsGetKraken for now.

Query on Marching Order: so is Cao, as the lantern-holder, having to go first and has to retain the lantern until the next Day?

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify on line order, I basically don't want Persolus forced there if he's busy IRL.
    You have yet to clarify how I had any pressure on me start of D4. Until you do that, you're the wolfiest of the bunch, because it absolutely undermines your logic for voting me and continuing to vote me in the absence of that logic seems very wolfish.

Though I agree with one of Meta/Blade being the remaining wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

Let'sGetKraken
    Especially because bladescape is refusing to engage with my logic in any way shape or form. This feels like a substanceless bandwagon here and I do not like it. Blade, how does my D4 make sense as a wolf?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I know they're busy but I really don't like the masons skating by. I am getting increasingly paranoid we have all been had.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

29. - Top - End - #719

We will randomize only the places that have no consensus if theres no debate, no randomization
    Darn it Whisper !

30. - Top - End - #720

I am comfortable with the masons skating by. We know Olive was a town (sorry Olive) and we can see her power allowed her to see the specification of mason. And if one mason confirmed the other I feel okay with it.

- - - Updated - - -

So Meta was the jailer then? Can anyone living confirm this Meta?