New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Oh yeah, that's the stuff.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    There was an 'as Vestiges' thread that I missed, wasn't there? Pity.

Oh, and there is one thing that Jorm can't prevent: a rousing guitar solo from the god of bards!

*insert guitar gif that I can't find*
    I gotchu
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I gotchu
    must... resist... urge... to... link... song...
    FAILURE

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    I believe I'd be more so something along the lines of the deity of "Has zero clue what's going on" and "Don't touch me".
    I have a good idea for stuff for a deity for you. Now be a good girl and just never ever look up to my chaotic ways in a way that would make me a mentor figure, otherwise my status in the anime would be "doomed to die horribly." i die a lot, not nearly as much as IZ and mostly self inflicted, and it hurts... a lot.

to fix this i would need to become a villain to boost my survival up from 0% to 90%
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2016-01-07 at 11:10 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post

Then why don't I show you around the lab? I could always use a new assistant. Oh, and do mind your step; the floor tends to get slippery with... with slippery stuff. Let's just leave it at that.
    Well, it doesn't hurt to look. And if any of it is even half as interesting as the Virus Ink tattoo material then it's worth my attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Okay, you'll have to wait for the next one...
    Of course! I'm in no rush nor am I expecting anything. I'm just here for the ride.
    Plus I'm still trying to figure out what half this stuff means anyway. :'D

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    FAILURE
    I laughed so hard I started crying.

I have a good idea for stuff for a deity for you. Now be a good girl and just never ever look up to my chaotic ways in a way that would make me a mentor figure, otherwise my status in the anime would be "doomed to die horribly." i die a lot, not nearly as much as IZ and mostly self inflicted, and it hurts... a lot.

to fix this i would need to become a villain to boost my survival up from 0% to 90%
    Yes sir, we don't want you dying in the first episode simply to create a tragic backstory!
    I'll be out of town for the next couple weeks!

Swing by and take a look at my DeviantArt!

Icon drawn by no one but myself! Full version can be seen here.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Of course! I'm in no rush nor am I expecting anything. I'm just here for the ride.
    Plus I'm still trying to figure out what half this stuff means anyway. :'D
    I wish you and your borther could get togehter not in the way you are thinking and discuss how DnD works.
    Yes sir, we don't want you dying in the first episode simply to create a tragic backstory!
    *Takes another drink*
    Hate to say this, but you jinxed it. I liked Phoe, but he's the walkin' dead, now.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-07 at 11:16 PM. Reason: edited the BB quotes but not the alchol induced typoes
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

FAILURE
    ... What did I just watch? I mean, it was hilarious, but just... what?
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I think if GitP Regulars was made into an anime or something, we might actually have a complete cast. We've got the psycho, the know-it-all, the "big brother", the punching bag, the cutie, and various other background characters.

Forgot the attempted Ladies' Man and the handyman. Everyone else I can't decide on the trope they embody.
    If you ask my character its probably unfazed everyman with dont care about weirdness

I get the idea that it is time to start using the sorcerer only hadoken combo... For safety. For those that don't know that's where one spell slot turns into infinite force damage on a single target. So back away I have infinite damage loops.
    Link pls

You always reference this "plan", Snow. But I'm curious... what's your end goal?

What if I wanted a different 5 foot square?

Stay strong, Virus. Stay strong.
    Check akatsukis inventory she has doll of her for times like this

And virus dont forget you can paint any thing with inksteel to help you so just think what you want to draw and enjoy the show(you can take ten with it)

8. - Top - End - #308
    Firbolg in the Playground

Incoming super post.
    *feels super left out cuz he missed out on the 'as deities' thread*
    It's okay Unseen. I missed a couple of threads too. Really this is the part where we all wait until people realize Snow has the oldest category of deity, sans overgod.

Also, grats on the baby girl. I'm sure you named her something wonderful, like Tormetta!

LP's little sister is safe. LP is good. Unseenmage has suffered Date A Live, as has Phoe.
    I'll try and get in some episodes this weekend. I appreciate you keeping my sister safe, Snow. Odd that the people I can trust most with her are you and Red Fel. Funny how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    We should do that again at some point.
    I'm sure we'll roll back to them again eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    LP, how about a little righteous indignation up in here? Last thing we need is a bunch of would-be demigods blaspheming all up in my grill.
    My pleasure.

Usurping the throne and blaspheming are both strictly my department.
    The king of the underworld is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    Interestingly enough, Deny Passage has a few pretty big holes in it (most of which are inherited from Forbiddance).
    Well, leave it to EA to poke holes in strategies. Good work, my salty compatriot.

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    There was an 'as Vestiges' thread that I missed, wasn't there?
    I missed that one. Somehow I managed to snag a veil, even though I didn't even know what that was at the time.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    I'll try and get in some episodes this weekend. I appreciate you keeping my sister safe, Snow. Odd that the people I can trust most with her are you and Red Fel. Funny how that works.
    Misery acquaints a man with strange bed-fellows.

When you're in trouble, you never know while stuep up. And I' don't mean steeping with you

yeah OI'm satusfied with this post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

10. - Top - End - #310

Misery acquaints a man with strange bed-fellows.

When you're in trouble, you never know while stuep up. And I' don't mean steeping with you

yeah OI'm satusfied with this post
    Snowbluff, this is the strangest relationship I've ever been a part of.

11. - Top - End - #311

IZ42, in return...

Fistwrap Paper
    Fistwrap Paper starts out as simple wraps most often used by monks to, well, wrap their fists and forearms.
    Once shredded and destroyed by heavy usethese wraps, be they gauze, parchmemt, cloth, or any other material would normally be trash.

An enterprising smith saw potential in these discarded garments however. The fistwraps were soaked in the blood sweat and tears of the worlds warriors. She gathered scrapped fist wraps of every sort, ground them into paste, bleached, and pressed them into paper.

Next she layered this Fistwrap Paper with layer after layer of an a combination laquer and adhesive paste made from the concentrated liquid badassery rendered from the Fistwrap in the papering process.

A weapon treated with Fistwrap Paper is considered an unarmed or natural weapon, whichever is better, when wielded by a Monk.
    Fistwrap Papered armor allows nonmonks to make a single additional unarmed melee attack at their lowest BAB as though they were two weapon fighting in addition to an attack with the Fistwrap Papered item.

Fistwrap Paper items cost thrice what a MW item of their kind would cost.

Edit

Also, grats on the baby girl. I'm sure you named her something wonderful, like Tormetta!

Thank you. Her name is Amaranth Era actually.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2016-01-08 at 12:14 AM.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

Snowbluff, this is the strangest relationship I've ever been a part of.
    Well, you know what they say. What doesn't kill you only makes you strnager.

As far as this, goes, im one of the people you can trust

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

*Takes another drink*
    Hate to say this, but you jinxed it. I liked Phoe, but he's the walkin' dead, now.
    Ah well, i'll just have to make another offspring with this then start committing crimes against humanity off screen as you never find my body only for you to see me in a season finale on a cliff hanger.

... What did I just watch? I mean, it was hilarious, but just... what?
    ... a thing...
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2016-01-08 at 12:23 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, it doesn't hurt to look. And if any of it is even half as interesting as the Virus Ink tattoo material then it's worth my attention!
    Come on in, then! Mind the lava, I'm in the middle of brewing up some...

Fel Ruby gee, I wonder who this one's for
    Despite its name and gemlike appearance, Fel Ruby is in fact a type of glass made by mixing lava from the Elemental Plane of Fire with a strange brown sand found only on the precipitous slopes of Gehenna. Although difficult to acquire, the translucent crimson material has a number of uses.

Items crafted from Fel Ruby are immune to most forms of fire damage, whether mundane or magical. This makes the material useful in the crafting of armor or shields (and can be used to make any such item that would normally be composed primarily or entirely of metal). Shields and armor made from plates or bands can be made by pouring liquid Fel Ruby into molds and then hammering it into shape while it cools, but chainmail, chain shirts, and similarly fine armors can only be created by casting Fabricate on liquid Fel Ruby (which counts as a mineral for the purposes of the spell). Fel Ruby protective items grant their wearers resistance to fire damage, as shown on the table below:

Item Fire Resistance
    Shield 5
    Light Armor 10
    Medium Armor 15
    Heavy Armor 20

Fire resistance from Fel Ruby shields stacks with that from Fel Ruby armor, but the total fire resistance granted by Fel Ruby items does not stack with that from other sources.

Effects that ignore immunity to fire damage, such as hellfire or spells modified with the Searing Spell metamagic feat, are capable of damaging and destroying Fel Ruby items following the normal rules for energy damage to objects. The non-Fel Ruby components of items destroyed in this manner (such as bottle stoppers or shield straps) are incinerated in the process, while the Fel Ruby is liquified. Liquid Fel Ruby deals damage to creatures and objects as if it were lava (2d6 points of fire damage per round of contact, or 20d6 points per round of immersion), and cools to a solid state after 10 minutes (or 1 minute if fully immersed in water). Recently cooled Fel Ruby remains incredibly hot, dealing 1d6 points of fire damage to any creature that touches it until 1 hour has passed (or 10 minutes if fully immersed in water). Dealing fire damage to liquid Fel Ruby (via hellfire, Searing spells, or similar means) adds two rounds to the time required for it to solidify, allowing a dedicated mage (or one wealthy enough to afford a spellclock) to maintain a supply of liquid Fel Ruby should they possess a suitable container.

Large masses of Fel Ruby may retain liquid cores long after the exterior has cooled; only the outermost foot of a large Fel Ruby object hardens over the course of the first ten minutes, after which the next foot begins to harden while the outermost layer begins to fully cool, and so on. Thus, a 5-foot cube of Fel Ruby would fully harden after 30 minutes and fully cool after 3 hours. Legends tell of massive fortresses in Gehenna with solid Fel Ruby walls that still glow with heat centuries after their construction.

Fel Ruby may also be ground into lenses which allow a viewer to see through nonmagical fire and smoke. However, characters suffer a -2 penalty to Spot (or visual Perception) checks when looking through Fel Ruby lenses due to the material's reddish tint. Viewing the sand from which Fel Ruby is made through a Fel Ruby lens produces faint images of pale, ghostly faces contorted in agony, and any character who does this must immediately attempt a DC 30 Knowledge (The Planes) check. If successful, they learn the information in the spoiler below.

When formed into sheets, Fel Ruby can be used to create mirrors that distort viewers' images, producing reflections that appear emaciated and strained. However, two mirrors of identical dimensions can be transformed into more than just a funhouse curiosity with an enchantment that can be performed by any character with the Craft Wondrous Item feat, a caster level of 7, 28 hours of work over the course of at least 7 days (which need not be consecutive), and 14000 GP worth of magical components. As long as a matching pair of enchanted Fel Ruby mirrors are on the same plane, messages or symbols can be drawn on either mirror using the blood of a ram, ox, or goat, and identical marks will appear on the other mirror. Cleaning either mirror will remove the marks from both mirrors, with the blood ending up on whatever object was used to clean the mirror. However, neither mirror will function if either was moved within the last 8 hours.

Manufacturing Fel Ruby is a task only for the truly brave or foolhardy; the infernal sand required for its creation is greatly coveted by the fiendish denizens of Gehenna, who rarely give those they catch harvesting the sand even a moment to explain themselves before attacking. Curiously enough, they display no such enmity to creatures who possess already-melted Fel Ruby, even if they are known to have created it themselves.

Once the sand has been poured into lava from the Elemental Plane of Fire (which must be present in a quantity sufficient to fill at least one 5-foot cube) and allowed to cook for 10 minutes, liquid Fel Ruby begins to rise to the top of the mixture, coalescing into slowly growing bubbles. The quantity of Fel Ruby produced will have the same weight as the quantity of sand melted down to produce it, and has similar density to glass. Each round, there is a 50% chance of a bubble forming in a 5-foot square of lava surface (roll separately for each exposed square), and each square may contain a number of bubbles equal to or less than its depth in feet (with a maximum of 5 bubbles per square at 5 feet of depth or more). These bubbles can be siphoned off and placed into molds to cool, or moved to a properly heated container for liquid storage. If a bubble is allowed to grow for more than 1 minute, it will either collapse or burst (with a 50% chance of each). A bubble that collapses sinks back into the lava and must be given time to rise up again, while a bubble that bursts deals 3d6 points of fire damage to all creatures within 15 feet and one half pound of Fel Ruby is lost.

Spoiler: Knowledge (the Planes) DC 30
    Show
    Your experience with Fel Ruby and the odd sand from which it is made has roused suspicions about the source material's origins, and your recent observations have confirmed them: the dense, brown-black sand present on the mountainsides of Gehenna is the powdered souls of the damned. Some force on the plane seems to be capable of not only sealing souls within crystals, a feat well known to be possible through mortal magic, but also of pulverizing the gems without destroying or releasing the spirits contained within. You know of no fate more terrible than that suffered by the poor souls trapped in the sand, forever experiencing the mental and physical torment of being split into ten thousand fragments. Perhaps you have been doing them a favor by creating Fel Ruby, freeing the souls after millennia of anguish, or perhaps you have only added to their pain by subjecting them to the fires of the underworld. You know not which of your theories is correct, and are hesitant to conduct further research lest you regret learning more.

Now, are we all going to play nice, or does daddy need to get the belt?
    Yes.
    Last edited by Extra Anchovies; 2016-01-08 at 03:41 AM.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Ah well, i'll just have to make another offspring with this then start committing crimes against humanity off screen as you never find my body only for you to see me in a season finale on a cliff hanger.
    *aquints*

Ayone h, okay. We just can't say that we never found the body avbecause thay would tell eveveryone that you're coming, and it wouldn't be much of a twist.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    Link pls
    Um... I don't have a link so...

Arcane fusion is a 5th level sorcerer only spell, it casts a 4th level and 1st level spell. The 4th level spell is sanctum arcane fusion and the 1st level spell is magic missile. Pick a random number like 1 million. The enemy is hit with 1 million magic missile spells.

Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

NeoPhoenix, if you need to fake your death that badly, then why don't you use a fake body? I'm sure unseenmage can create something that's indistinguishable from a normal dead body. Then no one will see your return coming!
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

18. - Top - End - #318

NeoPhoenix, if you need to fake your death that badly, then why don't you use a fake body? I'm sure unseenmage can create something that's indistinguishable from a normal dead body. Then no one will see your return coming!
    Given the proper materials I can likely create a real clockwork phoenix body that will exhaust and reignite even.

Just can't figure out how to make it make more clockwork phoenix's in the process...

Edit: I mean it doesn't have to be clockwork. Could be a robot. I just doubt anyone else enjoys chocolate in their peanut butter thats also in their popcorn though.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2016-01-08 at 12:39 AM.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

*aquints*

Ayone h, okay. We just can't say that we never found the body avbecause thay would tell eveveryone that you're coming, and it wouldn't be much of a twist.
    fine have the body, i'll just use one of the dozen ways to come back with a new one.

Do you think drinking and genocide will help get through this anime? It's not that terrible but it is full of those moments that make me want to do this:

... wait a minute... are you trying to turn me into the pop version of a tsundere

edit: guys, i got this, i wrote a book called "1001 Ways to Come Back From the Dead" if my backstory is to be believed it is from personal experience, but you know how unreliable backstory and flashbacks are.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2016-01-08 at 12:43 AM.

Current avatar by me

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

fine have the body, i'll just use one of the dozen ways to come back with a new one.
    oh okay
    Do you think drinking and genocide will help get through this anime? It's not that terrible but it is full of those moments that make me want to do this:

... wait a minute... are you trying to turn me into the pop version of a tsundere

edit: guys, i got this, i wrote a book called "1001 Ways to Come Back From the Dead" if my backstory is to be believed it is from personal experience, but you know how unreliable backstory and flashbacks are.
    Pop tsundere or ill conceived plans made while drunk aside, I don't think I'd watch something with a lack of gothic dressed sassy women compensating for the inane plot. I like my characters with a little bite to them

No gif here, on mobile. Watch the second Date A Live ova for an experience
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-08 at 12:55 AM.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

Gothic dressed women make up for a lot of things in anime. Now I need to find an anime where it can't make up for it. hmmm... On second thought it is probably best not to look for the worst Japan of all places can offer.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2016-01-08 at 12:59 AM.

Current avatar by me

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Gothic dressed women make up for a lot of things in anime. Now I need to find an anime where it can't make up for it. hmmm... On second thought it is probably best not to look for the worst Japan of all places can offer.
    Date A Live scrapes by with Kurumi. Dozen Maiden has Kirakishou and Suigintou, but is otherwise pretty good. Gosick has that one person main character woman, and works

I think Oreimo is bad and that one of the characters Kuroneko dresses like that but it's irredeemable even with the outfit because she doesn't help

That is to say it's a trend, but personality helps more. Princess Luna and Sunset Shimmer are like that too, especially Sunset because the movies arent that great
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-08 at 01:05 AM.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground

That is to say it's a trend, but personality helps more. Princess Luna and Sunset Shimmer are like that too, especially Sunset because the movies arent that great
    Also sunset doesn't suffer from the fluttershy treatment, where she is dangerously psychologically damaged and things appear to get better but then they start back at square one down the line. If you can't tell i take issue with the handling of some of the characters' neuroses. fluttershy and luna need professional help.

Current avatar by me

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Also sunset doesn't suffer from the fluttershy treatment, where she is dangerously psychologically damaged and things appear to get better but then they start back at square one down the line. If you can't tell i take issue with the handling of some of the characters' neuroses. fluttershy and luna need professional help.
    Well, I don't think Luna would be as popular if she wasn't part woobie. It even goes so far that she makes evil monster out of pure guilt. If she were to get over it (in my experience, it's not easy), she'd be bland superman like celestia.

Sunset shows this in the third movie. You see that she's still capable of being hot headed, arrogant, and dangerous. Much like Luna, who channels her misery into empathy, sunset uses her traits to oppose those who can harm her friends. Sunset is great. Starlight sucks, though.

I had another point but I've been drinking
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-08 at 01:18 AM.

25. - Top - End - #325

Thank you. Her name is Amaranth Era actually.
    Very nice!

Well, you know what they say. What doesn't kill you only makes you strnager.

As far as this, goes, im one of the people you can trust
    Well... I guess...

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Well... I guess...
    You guess? Woe is the man with indecision in his heart! The vivacious report of a human soul should ring true throughout the world, announcing the harrowing and joyous experience of the conscious mind! We are all victims of our own insecurities, weakened by our own self doubt. For when you overcome these fearful enemies, let it be heard that you have triumphed! And when you cry your love for me, let me perceive it! Truth falls better on deaf ears than no ears at all!

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

It's true paladin-sensei. Sempai is one of the ones you can trust. And me but only so long as I continue to choose not to use bluff. I haven't used bluff on you yet have I? I can't remember.

This is why it is important to lie to yourself. If you believe you, you will always be able to keep the story straight.

Current avatar by me

28. - Top - End - #328
    Colossus in the Playground

So here's a material for Desril.

Demonthread silk.

Demonthread silk is only found in the abyss. On layers devoted to spiders and all their villainous ilk.

Demonthread silk gives armor many valuable abilities, in exchange for being much harder to remove then other materials. Any metal armor can be made out of Demonthread silk which causes the following changes.

Wearers ignore fatigue and exhaustion effects.
    The armor's max dex is increased by +1
    The armor can be made transparent at will.
    Removing the armor makes the wearer take 1d4 points of damage if light, 2d4 points if medium, or 3d4 points if heavy unless a DC 25 heal check is made, as the hooked anchoring barbs are torn out of the wearer's skin.

Demonthread silk costs an additional 9000 gp over the normal armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

29. - Top - End - #329

THE ENTIRE THREAD
    ...bored now.

30. - Top - End - #330

You guess? Woe is the man with indecision in his heart!
    What is a man!?

The vivacious report of a human soul should ring true throughout the world, announcing the harrowing and joyous experience of the conscious mind! We are all victims of our own insecurities, weakened by our own self doubt. For when you overcome these fearful enemies, let it be heard that you have triumphed!
    That was a lot for me to take in. But rest assured, I am not a fearful enemy. I'm immune to fear. However...

And when you cry your love for me, let me perceive it! Truth falls better on deaf ears than no ears at all!
    What is this?! What is happening?!