New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Power Rangers: BIG TWIST!!! (IC)

A school nature hike, up in the mountains. Early afternoon.

Utterly boring for some, interesting for others.

Behind you, an argument has just been broken up by one of the chaperones. The <insult redacted> girl who started it passes you, moving at pace that you doubt she can keep up.

Spoiler: DC 25 passive Gather Information or Knowledge(Local) check. Use your Sentai ability scores and ranks for all checks at this stage of things, despite not having gotten your powers yet.
    Show
    Her name is Jenanne. She is your stereotypical nasty cheerleader.

"Just stay away from me you doofus!" she calls over her shoulder at said chaperone.

At least one of you is gathering their words (and possibly breath) to add something to this exchange, when suddenly your worlds' turn into a cloth's drier filled with dirt, rocks, and set on "TURBO AIR FLUFF". Many terrifying seconds later, you find yourself sliding to a stop in an underground cavern. You all stand up and dust yourself off. All of you have some pretty bad bruises and scrapes (By average highschool student standards), but you are fully functional.

In the dim lighting that filters down the hole behind you, you notice the girl, buried up to her legs in loose debris.

Spoiler: Spot DC 16
    Show
    The NPC girl seems to be unconscious.

Spoiler: Spot DC 22 Rolled separately from the above.
    Show
    You notice a faint blue glow further into the cave.

Spoiler: Heal or Survival DC 19 (note that Heal can be used untrained, and is Wisdom based).
    Show
    If you made this check, you have a signal whistle and a small first aid kit with you... some band-aids(tm) a packet or two of antiseptic ointment, tweezers, 2 doses of over the counter painkillers, packet with pre-wetted alcohol pads in it, 1 chemical light-stick etc.

If you hit at least a DC 23, then you have something... better. Including but not limited to: Space-blanket, matches, 2 packets containing sutures (yes, these ARE availible over the counter), compass, 1 pint of extra water, and a telescoping and locking rod suitable for use as a crude splint.

If you hit a DC 27 then you have a topological map of the area and a flare-gun.

((OOC: You all have cell-phones, with screens that light up. If you need a light source, I suggest those or the lightsticks if you have those.))
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2014-06-27 at 01:35 PM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Power Rangers: BIG TWIST!!! (IC)

Mads mutters to himself. He hates nature and while he have nothing against doing sports and physical excercise he hates the monotone feeling walking gives him. Fortunately he managed to sneak some headphones with on the trip so he could use his phone for music. People glorifies nature too much He thinks to himself Dust and dirt is natural, dying when you are 30 is natural, heck even aids and cancer is natural. There is a reason humans have been trying to fight nature for the last 1000 years he continues and is about to mention more reasons to why he despises nature-enthuthiasts when he is pushed over the side. Hey watch out Jen.. he manages to say before his world turns upside down.

After the landing he lies completely still for a couple of seconds before noticing that nothing is hurting badly. The situation reminds him when he was biking and got hit by a red car. Overwhelmed with fear he slowly moves the individual parts of his body and is releaved by finding out that nothing was broken. He did have a habit of gettin strains so he double-checks as he moves to a standing position.

He then is overwhelmed by a surge of joy and excitement as the song on his phone switches to one of his new favorites. He is tempted to laugh up loud but bitter experience has taught him that other people have different definitions of joy than he has. This is the way I like to enjoy nature he thinks recalling a trip to a lime mine with small pools of water and a pleasantly cold temperature. He waits for his eyes to adjust themself while trying to find a side of the cave. He is planning on following a wall into deeper into the cave. He hopes that the teachers will take some time finding them so he has some time to explore. If you have your right hand on the wall all the time you won't get lost he says remembering a tip someone once told him about getting out of a pyramid

He notices Jenanne being partly burried but sorta out that information as irrelevant and returns his focus on staring into the darkness. If she needed help she would probably yell it soon enough. The girl had some problems with the family and always sought attention, usually in a loud way.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-06-03 at 06:57 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus keeps his eyes focussed purely on the sky, watching the clouds as he slowly walks forward. His whole world was slowed down, sensory notifications and stimuli were deemed irrelevant compared to the grand glory of staring at the aerial ocean above him. Full of mighty, huge white whales, drifting about slowly and occasionally dispersing into strands and wisps of white. It was almost like he was swimming through water himself, so engrossed was he in his vacant sight seeing that time itself was seemingly filtered through a heavy load of jello, forced to move at a snails pace. He didn't care much for this field trip, any excuse to not do trigonometry was a good excuse in his book, and it gave him an opportune time to indulge in his favorite past time of looking at inanimate objects. Sadly, his joy of isolation was horribly mangled by the introduction of his fellow class mates in this trip, and so he had to narrow his vision, putting on mental blinders so that he could pretend as if he were truly alone. Cast out in a flying sea, with the blazing sum within arms reach, and a swarm of white whales circling about him.

This practice in imagination was swiftly shattered as he found himself picked up and thrown about. His eyes almost bulged out of his head as he flailed his arms about frantically and cried out. His screaming and waving only continued as he hit the ground, and found himself pretty roughly bruised. Grumbling every profanity he could think of under his breath, Marcus pushed up with his hands first, and then promptly stood as the rest of his body followed suit.

"No one said anything about a detour in this damn trip! If I broke something I'm suing your asses! Especially you Mrs. Trowfield!"

Looking around, the anger boiling within himself, which had wrenched his face into a scowl, was slowly dying as realization fell upon him. He was most likely lost. His eyes darted back and forth, bouncing from wall to wall as he began to take short and light breathes over and over again. He'd never been in the woods before, let alone lost in a cave. What if a bear found him? Or a cobra? What if he walked into a massive nest of black widows, became entangled in their webs, and was poisoned? Pulling out his crappy flip-phone, he used the screen light to get a slightly better grip on his surroundings. He needed a sign, anything that would help lead him out of this dank potential death trap. Gazing out into the darkness, Marcus picks up on a light, and begins to slowly move towards it.

"Hello?..... Anywhere there?"

He called out hesitantly, turning his head back as he noticed the other students with him. Oh, right, he had these guys to figure out too. Well, the buried kid wasn't going anywhere fast, and it's not like Marcus even liked her....... But, he didn't want her to get eaten by a bear or anything. Walking over to her (A process which hurt more then he thought it would, though the bruises on his legs did him no favors) he reached his two hands down and grabbed her right arm. Pulling, he yanked her out eventually and leaned her against his shoulder. Phone still in hand, he grimaced slightly at the sight of this random girl so close to him, who was probably just some rutting bimbo anyway. Dragging her along, he proceeded towards the light, though he atleast had the decency to call back to the others.

"Yo! I think I see something further down there. I think it's a light or something, might be the surface....."

Spoiler: Strength Check if Needed
    Show

(1d20+4)[21]

If this fails, Marcus will just take 20 anyway, not like he's going to leave some random chick lying around for cave animals to tear into, or bats to poop on.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Clyde was energetic as ever, at least much more so then he'd ever be during a school day. His movement was somewhere in between running a jogging, each step raising his knee high enough to be horizontally in line with his hips. He casually jumped over rocks and swung from low-hanging branches. In short he was having quite the time.

As the sudden change in scenery happens, he does scream, not in terror, but rather from the sheer adrenaline rush. Once erratic tumbling finally grinds to a halt, he rolls over onto his back before bouncing back onto his feet. "Whoo, let's go again!" He shouted out, more like he had just come of a roller coastr rather than having just been in the midst of a landslide. After the initial rush died down, he stumbled ever so slightly as a dull ache became more obvious, and he finally seemed to realize his footing to be less than stable. The situation, at least what he could make of it, finally began to sink in as he pulled out his phone. It was one of those old phones, with proper buttons and a frame that could probably break an anvil, and perhaps the most interesting featrue of it was a tiny LED on top that could shed a rather bright light. Fanning the cone of light about, he tried to get a rough idea of his whereabouts.

"Is anyone hurt?" He called out to his classmates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

You should probably Jenanne instead, she was the one who pushed you.. Or the rocks for not stopping your fall. Mads comments on Marcus' outlet of anger.

When he hears Marcus talking about a light he will look in the direction he is looking. Does he see it?

I'm fine. What about you? Mads says to Clyde
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-06-07 at 03:21 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Mads notices light.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

"Just some bumps and scratches, and I'll probably need a new shirt, but I've lived through worse." He replies to Mads, somewhat joking with his tone.

He then turns his attention to the rest of the cave, in particular trying to notice the light Marcus mentioned "Light? What light?"
    Last edited by dethkruzer; 2014-06-07 at 12:24 PM.
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

I think he means the one over there. Mads says pointing. Hello? Anybody there? Mads yells towards the light.

Assuming he doesn't recieve an answer he will look around for possible ways to go that doesn't include getting closer to the light.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

The blue-ish light comes more strongly into view, now clear enough that anyone who takes a few seconds staring in that direction can see it, but there is no sound from that direction. Some may, however, hear faint voices from up above.
    Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mathew looked around and took in a nice breath of fresh air, Too long had he been used to walking through a city, nature walks where some of the few times he felt he could just forget about his responsibilities and just, be...that and his Foot ball games of course. The walk was no problem for him, he had been used to strenuous exercise day after day so he walked with a spring on his step as he looked around at his fellow classmates. he hears the arguments from the girl as she strides past and lets out a soft sigh, name calling is not one of your favorite pastimes but one needs to learn that sometimes bringing attention to it could be just as problematic, it was at that moment that the world turned into a Lavalamp of chaos he saw the ground open near his classmates, instinct took over as he dashed forward and pulled one of the students out of harms way, the pivot of his movements however, rushed, caused him to tilt over and into the hole himself, He remembered taking a moment to curse his kindness before plummeting below.

As soon ashe awoke he looked around, a dull headache throbbing as he took inventory. "Is every one ok?" he would ask as his eyes squinted softly, trying to see who was around, he would dig into his pack and pull out a small first aid kit. "I got a first aid kit, any one injured and need some attention?" he would ask, more concern for the well being of others as to where he is at this very moment. sure some one else would deal with that.
    Drascin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    UCS: Hey, we're gonna brew up some weapons with Auto and put your bros through fetich death until the roulette stops at the "less goddamn jerks" peg. We need some essence for the patterns. Help?

Gaia: I really don't want to hurt my brethren, but

Dragons:We got ya covered!

after first death:

Gaia: Holy

Auto: f'in

UCS: hell

Luna: Did they just?

Saturn: *nods*

Gaia: Okay this was not in the plan! Make them stop!

Auto:er, that might be a tad problematic.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads notices that Marcus is working on the cheerleaders body. Is everything good over there?

Heh yeah I probably need a new shirt as well. Fortunately my music is still working. he says to clyde in an equal light tone.

To Mathew he repliesI'm good. Only a few scratches.

Mads is becomming increasingly more unsettles when the light becomes stronger. If horror movies has taught him anything then a light in the middle of nowhere is a bad thing. Also he recalls that multiple animals use lightning to draw prey close and.. He forces the silly thoughts out of his head. How clearly is the illumination down here? If Mads suspects that there is a hole or a pool of water(which isn't unlikely) he will pick up a couple of stones and throw them towards the light.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amelia paced herself carefully as the group made its way through the trails, keeping up a light chatter with her friends as the group traveled across the wild lands. It was a nice sunny day, and she was certain she'd be able to fine some enjoyment in the outing; even if camping wasn't exactly her thing...or at least she did before the ground beneath her came apart. The sturdy firmament giving way to a yawning abyss as her voice soon joined the panicked chorus of her fellows amid the falling gravel and soil. Thankfully her journey is cut short well before her mind can dwell on the experience for too long.

It takes a few moments for the young brunette to rouse herself, as he be comes all to aware of the movement around her and her own aches and pains. "I'm okay," she chimed in as she tried to find her bearings, searching the cavern in the hopes of divining how far they had strayed from their fellows only for her eyes to fall upon the half buried girl straining under Marcus' administrations.

"Stop that! You're going to hurt her," she exclaimed as she rushed over to the fallen girl's side, We need to dig her out first, otherwise we might end up hurting her worse," she added as she started pulling some of the rubble away, hoping the other's might follow her example. Lord new the other boys around her would be able to do much more than she could if only they'd focus on the task.

Her administrations continue unimpeded until a glimmering blue light emanating from further into the cave catches her eye, "Is that a way out?" she inquired aloud as her attention divided itself between the girl astride her and the sliver of hope at the other end.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads suddenly realizes that Jenanne hasn't uttered a word since they arrived. He had been so busy enjoying the silence that he didn't notice something was wrong. He moves to Amalie's side. He remembers what he learned about first-aid from his time as a life-guard, he hold her head so that her throat is clear and puts his ear to her mouth.

If he doesn't feel/hear breathing he will use his phone as a lightning source and try to see if he can find a rock or something in her mouth.
    If he does feel/hear breathing he will help removing rocks and if they manage to free her he will put her in recovery position.

When Mads is holding his phone he will check if there is any signal.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-06-09 at 05:04 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Clyde, only now seemingly having noticed the buried girl, does not think twice before rushing to help in attempting to dislodge her.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

The clearing away of the rubble to free her legs is proceeding quickly, although you have a ways to go.

Mads notes that she is breathing fine, although he feels some blood on one side of her head. He shines his phone on the bleeding, it seems minor enough that letting it run to clear out the dirt is superior to trying to bandage it for right now, especially with a shirt or something. Might help to rinse it off with water from a canteen, but not while people are tossing dirt around in a hurried effort to get at her legs.

You don't seem to have any cell signal at this time.
    Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

When they are done releasing her from her stone-chains
    She's bleeding. Mads ascertain. Mathew can your kit do something about this?. Mads has no knowledge with this kind of stuff. People usually didn't start to bleed in a pool and he was hoping that Mathew knew how to do it.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus had his eyes focused on the task of yanking the trapped girl out, not turning to address his fellow classmates even as they asked pertinent questions in regards to what he was doing.

"Yeah I think she'll be fine... I dunno, I'm not a doctor or anything. Just think she needs to walk it of-"

When suddenly Marcus found himself being berated and intercepted by the powers of Amelia. His eyebrows raised slightly as he heard her response to him trying to help, his hands rapidly releasing Jenane's so that he could hold them up defensively.

"God damn, didn't know you were some kind of a rutting expert or something. Jeez, my bad. Try to help someone and this is the thanks I get."

He began to grumble incoherently, rambling slightly as he helped remove a rock or two before deciding he'd contributed, and been yelled at, enough. Jamming his hands into his pockets, Marcus skulked away towards the light, throwing his head back as he did so.

"If that light's a way out, I'll be sure to tell you when I find it...... Probably...."
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Open these spoilers when you deem that approximately 30 seconds have passed after Marcus starts walking.
    Spoiler: Tychris1
    Show
    Marcus notices something very odd about the light. For one thing it seems to be moving, for another its form is very odd for a light coming through a natural rock formation... He clearly hears words, but not in an language he has ever heard before. They fill him with terror as of the stern but loving father he lacks. With this additional stimulus his brain resolves the glow into the silloute of a figure... a head at the top, two legs down below, and six spread wings in between. Distance and other factors you aren't quite sure of prevent you from making out the details.

Spoiler: Everyone EXCEPT Tychris1
    Show
    You MIGHT have heard a faint whisper in the distance. Then, it seems you have gone deaf or something... a quiet deeper than any of you have experienced before. Not even the sound of the blood rushing through your ears can be detected.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2014-06-22 at 11:40 PM.
    Extended Signature

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Can Mads hear his own voice? If not he will scream some gibberish and looks at Amelia with scared eyes.

Mads will turn his head towards the whisper.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Mads still hears nothing. He looks around, trying to pin-point where the distant sounds of speech came from. Process of elimination gives only two directions: up the rubble to where you fell in, and towards the light.
    Extended Signature

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads looks at his phone that was supposed to be playing music. After seeing that it is still working he shakes his head and looks confused at the others.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Clyde attempted to give Marcus a somewhat late reply, only to realize he couldn't hear his own words, or those of the others for that matter. Right about then is when panic starts creeping in. He looks frantically at the others, seemingly trying to shout something, but he at least could not hear his own voice.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Look, I wasn't trying to insult you anything," she retorted as Marcus turned away, raising her voice slightly so the boy could still hear her as he walked away "It's just that we don't know if she broke anything when she fell, or when this stuff fell on her. We're not angry at you, it's just we're better off playing at safe than tak..." she explained, her eyes widening slightly in fear as her voice seemed to cut out in mid-sentence as even the urgent sounds coming from above them seemed to fade away. The girl experimentally uttered several words, only to be greeted by deafening silence, and by the expressions of the others she wasn't the only one suffering from this ailment.

Trying hard not to panic, the girl labored to keep her breaths slow and steady as she put her hands in front of herself, palms facing the other teens as she repeatedly gestured for them all to keep calm. After taking a breath or two to arrest her own nerves Amelia attempted to gesture to one of the boys to go over to Marcus and keep him from leaving in case the boy hadn't noticed what was happening. As soon as they had managed to dig out enough of the rubble to free Jeanne, she'd gesture for one of the boys to try and gently carry her if they could. Plagued by a terrible feeling regarding whatever was happening, be it some kind of gas leak screwing with their hearing or something else, Amelia felt it best they get ready to move before it could get any worse.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mathew observed the range of emotions Amelia portrayed with interest, he had always found her to be a source of rationality in moments of crises, he quickly fell into the motions of helping who he could before offering himself to carry to the unconscious one. If no one objected he would walk over and examine her carefully before picking her up in his arms. before turning back to Amelia and nodding. it was only when he noticed her voice suddenly vanish that he turned to her and eyebrows raised ask. "Are you ok Amelia." His eyes widening once only silence greeted him.
    Last edited by Durami; 2014-06-15 at 01:49 PM.
    Drascin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    UCS: Hey, we're gonna brew up some weapons with Auto and put your bros through fetich death until the roulette stops at the "less goddamn jerks" peg. We need some essence for the patterns. Help?

Gaia: I really don't want to hurt my brethren, but

Dragons:We got ya covered!

after first death:

Gaia: Holy

Auto: f'in

UCS: hell

Luna: Did they just?

Saturn: *nods*

Gaia: Okay this was not in the plan! Make them stop!

Auto:er, that might be a tad problematic.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

The figure moves towards Marcus, half flying, half simply floating through the air. The three sets of wings appear to be mismatched, the upper pair is feathered, the middle dragon-fly like, and the lowest are clearly those of some variety of bat... said lowest set suddenly snaps around the creatures waist, sparing Marcus the sight of the unclothed individual before it becomes distinct. This somehow works, despite the glowing figure being translucent.

"Greetings." calls the figure, currently about 40 feet away from Marcus.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2014-06-17 at 11:22 PM.
    Extended Signature

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads had always been convinced that if he ever encountered something supernatural, he would say something cool, and somehow impress it enough that it would allow him to become supernatural as well. Now in this very situation he wasn't able to talk but even if he was he wouldn't have been able to say anything impressive. He glares at the creature with wide open mouth for a couple of seconds before getting a grip and taking a step back.

He then calmed himself and evaluated his chances. He did have a couple years of jui-jitsu training but he doubted that any of the nerves, he was trained in abusing, would have any influence on this thing. He didn't know anything about dragonflies but since the other pair of wings looked like those of a bat, he assumed that the creature could sense them like a bat could, which would give it a superior advantage, if he was to run away from the light-giving crack in the roof. I would also rather die standing than lying helpless after I tripped. Mads silently curses the school for not allowing them to bring weapons.

Mads looks around after something to use against the creature. Assuming nothing better he will pick up a stone that fits his hand. Having a delusional idea about chivalry he will place himself somewhere between the unconscious cheerleader and Amelia, read to throw the rock if the creature attacks them.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-06-18 at 04:09 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Mads picks up a likely looking rock. He actually had quite the fastball when he would play baseball in around the neighborhood and/or in PE, and wasn't bad at freethrows in basketball either*. His subconscious tries to figure out a compromise between a pitchers stance and a jui-jitsu stance as he readies himself to defend. As a result, one of his feet slips ever so slightly in the loose soil covering this part of the cave. Since nothing really changes about the tactical situation in that split second, this would be of no consequence were it not for the fact that it causes him to start to inch his way forward in search of better footing.

Suddenly, sound returns to Mad... albeit mostly the sound of his own breathing.

Spoiler: *Technical Note
    Show
    Oddly enough, the bit about fastballs and free-throws applies to all of you. Basically, you have weapon proficiency with throwing rocks, tossing wads of paper into a trashcan from across the room, and so on and so forth.

Yes, this will be a plot point.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2014-06-18 at 11:44 AM.
    Extended Signature

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Clyde turns his attention towards the light, tilting his head ever so slightly as his brain was trying to decipher what his eyes could make out from amidst the brightness.

He couldn't recognize this thing, but something in the back of his head said that something what appeared humanoid enough shouldn't have that many limbs.

He brought himself back to his feet, as his gaze whipped back and forth, occasionally focusing on the light as he tried keep an eye on the light while at the same time trying to find a stick or branch of some description, preferably about arm-length and relatively straight.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads holds the hand with the rock ready to throw but moves the other to his ear when he suddenly am able to hear again. He considered pointing it out to the others but decides that a 6-winged glowing creature is more important. He awaits it's attack.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus didn't really expect to find anything special on this school field trip.

Of course Marcus had to be horribly horribly wrong.

His eyes began to bulge out of his head, his pale caucasian hand slowly rising up to his face as he stared at the being of light before him. Slowly, he slapped his cheek once, twice, three times, and upon finishing he lowered his hand. He was completely dumb founded, nose twitching slightly at how improbable of an encounter this was, which was only made worse by the being of sheer light suddenly having wings and talking. Tilting his head to the right, Marcus scanned the being of light cautiously, rubbing his eyes in the process as he mutters to himself.

"Great, somebody probably drugged me on the ride here. F****** pricks are probably drawing on my face right now, or laughing at me hallucinating.... Well, if I'm hallucinating, I might aswell get through this cave and to a better setting for my imagination,"

Marcus began to walk forward, putting his hands into his pockets as he rolled his neck.

"Yo, Mr. Lightbulb Wingsman, mind moving out of the way? I'm walking here."
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2014-06-20 at 02:07 AM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░