New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Post Re: Most wanted Anime/Game/Book d20 Conversions

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    I think someone recently did base classes for magical girls and/or sentai and such things for the d20 system (so NOT talking about the Exalted thing).
    Would that be this supplement or maybe this Pathfinder class based on Magical girl Lyrical Nanoha?
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started mine in the Players´ house in a large elven city.
    Boring, duh.
    GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment

My Paladin´s to-be motto:
    Peace and love through superior firepower and divine righteousness.
    If you approve, copy and paste this into your signature.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Default Re: Most wanted Anime/Game/Book d20 Conversions

Did anyone find a Dragonball d20 system? Pref. version 3.5(don't much care for 4e yet).

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaigen View Post
    Did anyone find a Dragonball d20 system? Pref. version 3.5(don't much care for 4e yet).
    Heres one of the ones I found: DBZ Compendium
    I'm having trouble tracking the other, more complicated one.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by draco_nite View Post
    The three need to be at war, and the lower planes need to be run by 4Kidz Entertainment.
    It isn't already?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you want the game to remain dangerous at all levels of play, I'd suggest using the d10 system. Lord of the Five Rings is especially lethal.
    You mean Legend of the Five Rings, yes, I know, I DM that, still, it goes well with RK, but no HnK, the reason is that high rank characters in L5R are pretty Kenshin-like (there's actually an advanced school called Kenshinzen), but the rules still don't bring them to the crazy level of HnK, I still remember Kenshiro (HnK main guy) making a guy decapitate himself....

I think BESM d20 (with some MASSIVE revisions) could get where HnK fans want to get, tough guys can be... well, tough, and still be one-shotted by a super-secret-deadly-marvelous-divine-over 9000!!!-fist.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu Himura View Post
    You mean Legend of the Five Rings...
    Did I say Lord of the Five Rings? Man, thats a hell of a typo. Frodo and Sam would get slaughtered if they went past the Crab Wall.
    yes, I know, I DM that, still, it goes well with RK, but no HnK, the reason is that high rank characters in L5R are pretty Kenshin-like (there's actually an advanced school called Kenshinzen), but the rules still don't bring them to the crazy level of HnK, I still remember Kenshiro (HnK main guy) making a guy decapitate himself....

I think BESM d20 (with some MASSIVE revisions) could get where HnK fans want to get, tough guys can be... well, tough, and still be one-shotted by a super-secret-deadly-marvelous-divine-over 9000!!!-fist.
    I use the 3.5 rules in the Immortal's Handbook: Ascension. Basically it picks up where the ELH leaves off and provides full support for levels 31-1000 or so. Once you hit around Elder One I usually find that combat doesn't last for more than a round or two if there is any difference in power between the combatants. Critical hits and spells at that level usually do deal "over 9,000!" damage, if not more.
    I never really got a good look at BESM. I bought their 3.0 handbook a while back but I wasn't experienced enough at the time to really take it all in.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ScIaDrd View Post
    Would that be this supplement or maybe this Pathfinder class based on Magical girl Lyrical Nanoha?
    The first one.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

*cough* Any progress on Yubaba and the Ohmu?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    *cough* Any progress on Yubaba and the Ohmu?
    As a matter o' fact, yes. I only saw the movie once, so hopefully this looks ok:

Yubaba (CR 18)
    LE Medium Outsider (Spirit)
    Initiative: +3; Senses: Darkvision, Low-Light Vision
    ----------------------------------------
    AC: 28 (+5 Deflection, +4 Dexterity, +4 Mage Armor, +5 Natural)
    HP: 18d6 +128 (271)
    Fort +16 Ref +16 Will +21
    Resist: Spell Resistance 24, Damage Reduction 5/magic
    Speed: 30 ft, fly 60 ft. (average)
    Attack Bonus: +11 melee, +13 ranged; CMB +11, CMD 25
    Melee: 2 claws +11 (1d6+3)
    Spellcasting: As an 18th level Witch.
    Spells: 4/6/5/5/5/5/4/3/3/2
    1st – Cause Fear, Charm Person, Identify, Mage Armor, Ray of Enfeeblement, Reduce Person, Sleep, Unseen Servant
    2nd – Alter Self, Augury, Hideous Laughter, Zone of Truth
    3rd – Bestow Curse, Deep Slumber, Suggestion, Tongues
    4th – Baleful Polymorph, Charm Monster, Lesser Geas, Scrying
    5th – Blight, Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster
    6th – Cone of Cold, Eyebite, Geas/Quest, True Seeing
    7th – Chain Lighting, Harm, Insanity, Mass Hold Person
    8th – Antipathy, Demand, Irresistible Dance, Power Word Stun
    9th – Astral Projection, Foresight, Mass Hold Monster, Refuge
    Languages: Common, Spirit Tongue, Sylvan, Giant, Celestial, Draconic, Infernal, Goblin
    Skills: Bluff +21, Craft (alchemy) +20, Disguise +8, Diplomacy +18, Fly +17, Heal +8, Intimidate +21, Knowledge (arcana) +20, Knowledge (history) +20, Knowledge (nature) +20, Knowledge (planes) +20, Profession (bathhouse manager) +18, Spellcraft +22, and Use Magic Device +21.
    Feats: Combat Casting, Craft Wondrous Item, Deceitful, Eschew Materials, Improved Familiar, Magical Aptitude, Natural Spell, Persuasive, Spell Penetration
    Str 16 (+3), Con 18 (+4), Dex 18 (+4), Int 24 (+7), Wis 20 (+5), Cha 22 (+6)
    Familiar: Yubaba has a hideous but mostly harmless familiar consisting of three disembodied heads. These creatures cannot speak but can use Polymorph once per day to disguise themselves as other beings.
    Hex (Su): Yubaba knows a number of magical tricks and curses that can be used to weaken foes or empower herself. Most often, using a hex is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
    Charm (Su): Yubaba can charm an animal or humanoid creature within 30 feet by beckoning and speaking soothing words. This improves the attitude of an animal or humanoid creature by 2 steps for 6 rounds, as if she had successfully used the Diplomacy skill. A Will save negates this effect. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day. This is a mind-affecting charm effect.
    Cauldron (Ex): Yubaba receives Brew Potion as a bonus feat and a +4 insight bonus on Craft (alchemy) skill checks.
    Evil Eye (Su): Yubaba can cause doubt to creep into the mind of a foe within 30 feet that she can see. The target takes a –4 penalty on one of the following: AC, ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks. This hex lasts for 9 rounds. A Will save reduces this to just 1 round.
    Flight (Su): Yubaba can use feather fall at will and gains a +4 racial bonus on Swim checks. For 18 minutes per day she can fly, as per the spell. These minutes do not need to be consecutive, but they must be spent in 1-minute increments.
    Agony (Su): With a quick incantation, Yubaba can place this hex on one creature within 60 feet, causing them to suffer intense pain. The target is nauseated for 18 rounds. A Fortitude save negates this effect. If the saving throw is failed, the target can attempt a new save each round to end the effect. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day.
    Old Crow (Su): Yubaba can transform herself into a hideous buzzard-like creature. This otherwise functions as if she had the wild shape ability of a Druid equal to her level. This requires a standard action and can be used for 18 hours each day.
    Hag’s Eye (Su): A witch with this hex can create a magic sensor that she can see through for 18 minutes per day, as per the spell arcane eye. These minutes do not need to be consecutive, but they must be spent in 1-minute increments.
    Enslavement (Su): Yubaba can write a magical contract to bind a creature to her service forever. The creature must sign the contract willingly, and thus does not receive a will save. However, Yubaba is free to use mundane persuasion and misrepresentation to convince them. Once signed, the target’s name changes, usually to a shorter version. The creature forgets nearly all of its life before signing the contract, including its original name. It cannot regain these memories or break the terms of the agreement until it remembers its true name.
    Gear: Amulet of Natural Armor +3, Belt of Physical Perfection +2, Cloak of Resistance +5, Headband of Mental Perfection +2, Ring of Protection +5