PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Lord Magtok
2010-10-08, 06:30 PM
Oh crap, a knife. I forgot, is this one of the clones with the super-awesome knife reflexes? Quick, turn around and try to-

AAAGH!

Magtok winces, and pulls a knife out of his cheek, before spitting out a mouthful of blood onto the table he's standing on. Apparently the experimental super-knife-catching-robot-hand was assigned to some other clone.

Was that necessary? Really? And AMEN pays plenty, Elfy. More than enough. In fact, I'd offer you a position too, if I didn't think that knife came from your direction.

Also, bartender, you get the lady a fancier and more expensive wine than what the drow got, while I try to think of a decent sales pitch before I faint and fall into in some NPC troll's keg of beer.

ApeofLight
2010-10-08, 06:30 PM
"Both very good suggestions," she says, gulping the wine and motioning the waiter to get her some more. After all, she's not paying. "What's this Xar'Cha thing, though? I'm not sure what I think about gratuitious apostrophes."

" Xabaresh Chaeron is the full name but most surface dwellers seem to have a hard time saying it so, Xar'Cha is easier to say. " Teb gives the waiter some gold to pay for the drinks and the future drinks. Tebtranlyn slowly sips his wine.

Tebtranlyn then looks at Magtok. " I did not through it. And if I did you would probably be dead by now. That or unconscious. "

VampireRot
2010-10-08, 06:31 PM
Needs a new thread. :smalleek:

Merrak is still in the corner! Stoopid boring to play sneaky drow.

Trobby
2010-10-08, 06:33 PM
I shall make one. :smallwink:

Trobby
2010-10-08, 06:35 PM
New Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9510454#post9510454)