PDA

View Full Version : Coming to America and being evil. A modern 3.5 game

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Doomboy911
2011-08-29, 07:53 PM
After many days below deck the door finally opens. There in the doorway stood the captain still dressed in red and white stripes. "Welcome to America boys and girls.".

Ralasha
2011-08-31, 05:19 PM
Miradal strides up from the hold, hungry.
Grapple on captain [roll0]
"I'm hungry, been locked in the hold, and I'm feeling rather grumpy, so why should I not eat you?"

Doomboy911
2011-08-31, 06:00 PM
"Heh where to begin, where to begin; first I caught two dire sharks for everyone to chow down on, second I used my hands to catch them, third in order to avoid being poisoned I've been taking small doses in hopes of building up an immunity,fourth I have it on sound authority that I taste awful, five I line my suit with small bits of poison just in case someone decides to chow down on me, sixth I've locked the controls to go straight forward unless I fix it but I doubt that matters to you and finally although I have issues harming a lady my monkey has his wee little high powered rifle focused on the back of your head. So you can eat or maybe die." the captain says with a smirk on his face.

Ralasha
2011-08-31, 06:29 PM
Mira laughs, "I think I like you." She doesn't let go. "So, let me get this... straight. You can catch sharks with you bare hands... but I can overpower you so easily?" She'll look around for the monkey, and use him as a shield to get it to move within 30'. "So, your little monkey has a rifle, that's cute. And if it didn't manage to kill me right away, I'd turn you into a pile of unrecognizable flesh. But, thats an if, also, your humor is not lost on me. I apologize for this, as I said, I've been in a very bad mood. I think I'll kill your monkey first. I don't mean the one with the rifle." She'll let him go. "So, where are we landing? Also, I could always chose to take anyone else with me, what are you anyway, a dread pirate? Let me guess, dosing with iocane powder? Oh, one more thing, did you know I could sink this ship right now? All I would have to do is melt the deck and hull." She'll smile broadly. "Still think mocking a dragon is funny? One last point, the next one might not be a friendly as me, my kind tends to eat a lot... next time, try to catch more food. Whales would suffice... I caught one once... tasty tasty."

Ninja_Grand
2011-08-31, 09:07 PM
Alie walks up from the hold as Mira stop speaking.
"I heard two things that made me happy. The fact we are here,and that Looking at Mira you want to kill that damned monkey. Ill help if you want. "

Ralasha
2011-08-31, 09:11 PM
"I was talking about the one he's physically attached to, and It was intended as humor. Kill the monkey if you want. I think I'll keep the human."

Doomboy911
2011-08-31, 10:14 PM
"Ma'm it is very hard to lift a whale onto a boat with the sharks I just snuck up on them, took them out of their element and waited a while. Also I like 'if's' it's how I live, we're in New York right now unless you had somewhere else in mind.the captain said pointing to the statue of liberty off to the side. "And it has been many a year since I've roamed the seas as a dread pirate,but I have learned some tricks while at it like if you catch a bronze dragon make sure you insulate your boat and if you grab a green one make sure you have chemical showers handy or in this case hooked up to the sprinkler system. This has not been my first time with dragons also little one I gave you safe voyage, leave my monkey alone they're downright impossible to train to fire a gun.

Ralasha
2011-08-31, 10:20 PM
"I was talking about your genitals. Not your pet with a rifle... I wonder how I am supposed to make this clearer. Also, having that worked into your sprinkler system wouldn't help much when you already lost the hull." She'll have a look at the statue. "I wonder if they would be angry if I melted its face off, and made that my lair. FOR GOJIRA!" She looks back at the captain, "Before I forget, you're name wouldn't happen to be or have been Roberts, would it?"

Doomboy911
2011-08-31, 10:26 PM
I was talking to the halfling I like the little monkey and sadly yes the whole blasted country hates their monuments wrecked trust me out of boredom I tried."

Ralasha
2011-08-31, 10:42 PM
"Oh, alright then. I'll find some other spot to make my lair. Do you think they'd mind if I did it without destroying their monument?"

Doomboy911
2011-08-31, 11:02 PM
"Well yes the large hunk of metal is a tourist spot, I'd be less worried about a lair and more about entrance into the fair country. Pointing over to the other side "Over there is Ellis Island where all that wish to enter go. Although they do possess other 'entrances'. Patrolling the island is about three or four angels each wearing a t-shirt with the words "I heart New York" on it.

Eshkigal
2011-08-31, 11:04 PM
"Long as you kept low key initially, am seeing no problems."
A scaled man shorter than the half dragon comes out, readjusting a long spear on his back and a long, heavy winter coat from the time below decks. He looks up at the dragon blood, and speaks again with a heavy Russian accent.
"Augh...again with this?"
He shakes his head and peels back a coat arm from his spined right arm before offering it, keeping the spikes facing away.
"Just take enough to slake damnable thirst. Not like last time, else you get the spikes, bloody vampire."
He turns, and nods to the captain.
"Again, thanks, Comrade."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-01, 08:15 AM
"Can we eat?" looking at the dragon blood with a smirk "or dose the dragon have to find a farm in the city for cattle?" Alie grrabs his kurki from his hidden spot and spins it in his fingers "also I say we go the "free way". I hear they have bad taxes."

Ralasha
2011-09-01, 08:22 AM
"There is a vampire? Where? The free way sounds... preferable. Also, I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Problem idiot?"

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-01, 08:28 AM
Alie look for the vampire (spot check [roll0])
"A vampire? Hmmmmmm....this just got a helluva lot more interting." speaking in a way one may talk to a baby,"Maybe I can make Fweinds with the big bad vampire."

"And no issuse here, Im just saying if the capi'tan wont feed us" and with a smirk "you can."

Eshkigal
2011-09-01, 08:35 AM
"Only one, dumbkopf. Look, see the angels? No one acting like they are out of place there. They are normal. And one could kill all of us. America is...melting pot, where not everything is as weak as you are used to. Where you were once high up food chain, now you are not. Are dragons not supposed to be smart enough to make connections like that?"
He curls up the sleeve, before looking at the captain again.
"Think we are all agreeing cheap way would be better, though."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-01, 08:45 AM
"Your telling me that there is a good chance a stay-a-home mom can kill me? this place is a ciurcus of freaks. If they have soooooo much power, why are they just tourists? they could rule this countray."

Eshkigal
2011-09-01, 08:52 AM
"Am not saying that everyone is stronger. Am saying, however, that there is more here that is stronger than all of us together, so is best not to tear off the boat melting beloved monuments or killing everything in sight. Understand?"

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-01, 08:58 AM
"Fine. Maybe this country needs a trained killer, i dont know. All I want to do is get off this boat."

Ralasha
2011-09-01, 08:59 AM
"Where did you learn so much about america, if I may ask?" (Quit metagaming.) "I concur, let us leave before we get locked underneath again." She pauses, "Wouldn't Celestials kill us just on the basis that we are evil?"

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-01, 09:06 AM
(meta gameing? Me or Eshkigal? im just saying my guy like to kill, so he want to kill for a living) "Lets wait, eat some shark,and chat till the others get there lazy asses up."

Eshkigal
2011-09-01, 09:15 AM
(@ Ralasha: Sorry, especially on the vampire bit. I really should have asked on that first. I am an idiot sometimes. :smallfrown: Maybe we can just strike that from the record? Also, sorry about the whole bit on America, but most of that was casual observation and thinking.
@Nick: Also sorry. Not trying to dissuade you from killing, just pointing out it is likely a bad idea to start shooting the place up right off the boat.)
"I learned English from books, and was planning to come here before I set out. Besides, has a reputation, no? And as for angels...who can say?"

Ralasha
2011-09-01, 09:16 AM
(Was talking to Eshkigal.) "Alright, I suppose we have the time to wait."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-01, 09:32 AM
So.... What is you story russian. Mine is simple. I was a reble in the Libyan Revoution. Blowed up a hospital and was traped back at camp. Killed every poor fool who got in my way. stole a boat and the capi tan....(not a typo)... found me

Eshkigal
2011-09-01, 09:37 AM
"Nothing quite as exciting, comrade. I am merely here to find family line which split long ago. I was making my way to port when Siberian blizzard blew in. That was when the captain and his monkey found me, and brought me to the boat. And you, miss Dragon?"

Ralasha
2011-09-01, 09:38 AM
"I was enjoying my morning hunt, and some bumbling wierdo with a staff and wearing a sheep skin took me to the boat... I'm not quite sure what happened really."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-01, 09:54 AM
Alie smiles "Well i think we got of on the wrong foot. Im Alie." *exstaneds a hand towds the dragon blooded first*

Isenvrill
2011-09-01, 08:41 PM
Niuqu exits from below deck with a yawn. He looks around as he stretches his wings. To the captain: "What are these other 'entrances' you spoke of?"

bobthe6th
2011-09-01, 09:00 PM
Markus walks onto the deck ignoring every one on board. he walks to the prow, kneels, and looks to the sun "O' lord of the light, giver and burner. I pray that I may burn your foes, and that your healing light will fall upon me. Lead me as you will, burn or heal as you wish." (praying for spells, will take a bit.)

Doomboy911
2011-09-01, 09:05 PM
"A moment dear outcast I'm waiting for the civilized one and the rambunctious one."

Ralasha
2011-09-01, 10:20 PM
Miradal looks below decks impatiently, "If they take much longer I shall turn them into scraps of unrecognizable flesh."

Doomboy911
2011-09-01, 11:29 PM
"Yes but they'd be of little use and I'd still recognize tem as the pieces of unrecognizable flesh." the captain quiped

Corw1n
2011-09-02, 07:21 AM
A handsome young elf walks up to the deck and surveys everyone. With a gesture behind him he walks toward the captain Thank you for the journey, captain. I trust there is food awaiting us? Turning to look behind him, he looks a little irritated, Ayane! You will not dishonor me in front of those we have just met. Come here! A pixie approaches from below the deck wearing a purple kimono. She keeps her head bowed but it is quite obvious something isn't right with her. As she lifts her head up, it becomes clear there is an unholy fire in her eyes and her small form seems...less healthy than is perhaps the norm. Ayane:My deepest apologies master, and to all present. The elf looks at her for a moment It is alright my love, we shall discuss it later and then turns back to the others I go by the name of Nakajima Kazuma, may I ask what are your names?

warforged510
2011-09-02, 07:41 AM
The boat suddenly starts to shudder and creak. You hear a dull, steady thud coming from the hallway towards the door. The door opens and in steps a hulking figure. Even bent over, the creature fills the doorway. Yellow bestial eyes peer out from a mane of long, coarse black hair. With a bit of a struggle, the beast manages to enter the room having to bend and twist to fit the wide rack of black-tipped horns through the door frame. Once inside, the man-beast speaks in a thick Scottish brogue that's awfully quiet for a creature so large (I will refrain from attempting to type in accent for the sake of everyone else reading).

"Halloo. While I appr'ciate the accommodations Captain, they're a wee bit cramped, don't ya think? And as for your tone mar'm, it might be prudent to know what you're facing before yee say such dire threats. I don't care much for bullies." His gaze drifts down to his hands with the last few words. Any astute observers in the audience note the thick, claw-like nails and evident power in those mighty hands.

"There are some that call me MacLaine. Me Ma called me Gillean, but that was a long time ago. Most just call me Bull. So yeah, Bull will do for now."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 08:17 AM
"Well well well........This will be so much fun. A rag-tag bunch of killers and" he looks towed the cleric "and babbleing buffoon. "Now is everyone all set? I have places to go,and i have to kill some random rich looking fellow to make a name for myself'' Alie grabs his kurki and stabs the hull, as like he is trying to make a point.

Isenvrill
2011-09-02, 08:59 AM
"My name is Niuqu. I'm surprised you didn't ask for it before, while we journeyed. Are we ready to embark now?"

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 09:04 AM
"I am Miradal, I don't need to know your name. You only need to know mine!" She chuckles, "Sorry, I heard that in a movie once. Too bad the hero got stuck in planar prison. If that was real, I would so be The One."

(Hey, if I found a way to run a sliders style campaign, who would be interested?)

warforged510
2011-09-02, 09:06 AM
"Aye. This ship be a bit too small for me frame. I smell this land. My patron will be pleased. But first I must feed. I heard talk of shark for breakfast?"

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 09:14 AM
"You're bigger than me. How about I carry you to land. Think I could? Want to see?" (That mino is so a light load.. lulz.)

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 09:16 AM
The Russian looks at the new arrivals, before speaking up.
"Arkadi Fedor
He walks over to Gilean, looking up at the half minotaur before smiling.
"You remind me of drunken bear boxing champion back home. Any good in ring? If so, we must go a round or two in ring sometime, Mr. Bull!"

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 09:18 AM
Miradal will look about boredly.
(Need link to original thread where everyone posted characters please.)

warforged510
2011-09-02, 09:38 AM
"Do you think you can do that half-drake. I'm over 100 and 30 stone. I know yer kind. Half-drakes. So proud of your power. You've inherited their arrogance and are under the impression that you inherited their strength. And for a measure you have. But I assure yee, you're not the only one with power here."

Addressing Arkadi, cracking his knuckles and flashing his fangs.
"What do ya think? Now, did fight bare or bear. I've done both."

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 09:41 AM
"Shall we see if I can pick you up then? 100 stone... what is that... 400 pounds? I can lift more than a ton and a half without breaking a sweat. Yes, I can fly while carrying you. Silly Minotaur."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 09:42 AM
"For all of thous who were down in the hold, I'm Alie, and i like to use my rifle."

@Ralasha sure. here it is (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209646)

warforged510
2011-09-02, 09:52 AM
"MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! 400! 400! No, no that's a bit off. Bagh, flex yer muscles half-drake."

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 09:54 AM
"Very well." She flexes. "At least I am not the largest member of the group." She laughs.
[roll0]

(The funny part is she CAN carry the minotaur. Dragon Flight isn't limited to light loads. She can lift up to her heavy load.)

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 09:58 AM
Alie slices off some shark with his kurki and waits for what he thinks will be a inevitable fight.

Corw1n
2011-09-02, 10:03 AM
Captain, can you show me to where we will be dining before this...situation gets out of hand? I would like to eat with out an unseemly display of violence disturbing my apetite. Nakajima waits patiently, looking bored of the discussion.

Quick NoteSorry, forgot to mention accent, Nakajima speaks almost fluent english, with just a slight Japanese accent.

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 10:04 AM
She looks at the halfling, "Awe, thats so cute! I prefer the hands on approach. Too bad I didn't get to bring my hoard with me." ((Character Table in OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11768267#post11768267).))

warforged510
2011-09-02, 10:17 AM
"What fight? I issued no challenge."

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 10:26 AM
"Was animal, though meant more that you know rules of boxing."
With a shrug as Gilean and Mira get into their own conversation, he goes to Niuqu, Nakajima, and Ayame.
"So, what brings you three here?"

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 10:28 AM
"I did not expect a fight either. Shall we see if I can lift you then?"

Isenvrill
2011-09-02, 10:42 AM
"This boat." Niuqu says smiling, "Actually it would largely be my . . . physical condition. I was largely shunned in the vast republic of China. So when I decided to look for a better place, I ran into the captain, and he brought me here"

You weren't the only one, corw1n. Niuqu has a Chinese accent, A melodic, choppy speech in which all ending t and s sounds are dropped and th is pronounced d(the=duh). I will not write the accent, you'll have to imagine it.

warforged510
2011-09-02, 10:46 AM
"Touch me and die. And yes Russian, I know the rules of the ring. Though to structure a fight so is... unnatural."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 10:59 AM
"Can we go, A I'm done eating and I dont want so be in this boat much longer; if we don't leave now"....Alie grabs his rifle with a annoyed look and points it out the window aiming down sight....."I'll start killing right now."

(accent)I cant tell so here is a vid on how alie speaks (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7377884n)

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 10:59 AM
"Touch you... and die... really, how about this, threaten me again, and you die. Does that work?"

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 11:03 AM
"10......" (Alie will shoot. he has low wisdom, and the traits reckless and aggresive. he is belkar with a gun)

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:09 AM
((Well Belkar's got a gun, and I am so afraid,
thats he's gonna use it, and
take me to my grave.
He told me that he hates me,
And he won't changed his mind,
he only thinks of murder,
He is just the killing kind.))

Isenvrill
2011-09-02, 11:10 AM
Well. It is very clear that we have been on this boat too long. Hardly any time has passed, and we have a dragon and a beast squabbling and a halfling about to murder a random person. They are not alone in their desire to disembark. Captain?

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:13 AM
((Alternative lyrics:
Belkar's got a gun
Belkar's got a gun
Your whole world's come undone
From lookin' straight at the sun
What did Belkar do?
What did he put through you?
They said when Belkar was arrested
they found you underneath a train
But man, you have it comin'
Now that Belkar's got a gun
You're never gonna be the same.

Thank you, thank you.))

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 11:26 AM
"9......"

(Sig'ed with credit)

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:27 AM
(What is sig'ed with credit?)

bobthe6th
2011-09-02, 11:27 AM
accent: fluent English. the brothers were not kind to what they saw as imperfection in speech. reason he also knows and speaks perfect Latin, and Italian.
spell prepared
level 0
light
purify food or drink
read magic
level one
burning hands x2
domain slot:burning hands

"(still more prayer, going to continue spells are prepared)"

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 11:29 AM
(What is sig'ed with credit?)
8.......(the song:smallbiggrin: I hope its ok.)

(will post later. this class is over (im at school) )

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:30 AM
(Oh, glad you liked it.) Miradal looks around feeling extremely bored. "Maybe I'll remove the keel."

Isenvrill
2011-09-02, 11:33 AM
"Alie, if you want your gun intact I suggest you find an appropriate victim rather than a random one. I personally do not want to attract the attention of several celestials. Just so you know, my specialty is shattering items."

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:37 AM
Miradal Smiles to herself, "My specialty is killing things. But that's neither here, nor there." She looks at the half-mino, "You know, If I got the jump in the fight, I'm rather certain it would be you that died." She heads over, and looks down at the keel. "It doesn't look too heavy. I wonder if I could just... rip it out."

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 11:44 AM
"Alie, aim at fish or birds if you must. Not people! And as for you two...Mira, you just wanting something to do, da?"
(Agreed, accents are hard.)

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:49 AM
"Absolutely, beats being bored to death."

(Gave Miradal and actual physical description.)

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 11:57 AM
"Capable of fighting without killing? If so, why not have bouts here? You and Gilean both on edge, can provide entertainment to all, and I could use some stretching. Maybe then we can arrive without shootings or threat making. But plans to destroy or kill each other needing to stop. We're nearly there!"
(Melds: Wormtail belt (one essentia put in, AC 17), kraken mantle)

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:59 AM
"If I had planned on killing any of you I would merely have done so while we were below decks. As to bouts of fighting, I'm not certain if I can fight without killing, my claws, teeth horns and tail do not lend themselves well towards bruises."

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 12:05 PM
"You talk of removing vital parts of ship often. Also, never kicked or punched at anything? I can show several ways not to kill. Just don't bite and keep hand in fist, for start. As for horns and tail, are wrappable, or just ignore use for this."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 12:11 PM
"Fine........... Birds it is." "There harder to hit anyway" *BANG*

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 01:10 PM
"I am not built for punching as I would most likely cut myself, and if I kick I will hit with my claws. I suppose I could use my tail if I broad side. If I had Rams Horns I could bludgeon, but I grew mine out this way on purpose."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 01:24 PM
"Why try NOT to kill someone. With thouse claws you may take down a dire bear in one hit." *BANG* ( will be back in a hour)

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 01:30 PM
"I usually use my claws, tail, teeth and horns on prey." Looks menacingly at the halfling, "Now I'm hungry little one."

She pauses for a moment, "Though when I am feeling generous I usually just bite."

bobthe6th
2011-09-02, 01:50 PM
"(yet more praying)"

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 02:11 PM
Hey! Don't get any ideas! if you were Farther away and kill you in a hart beat1 so why don't you fly up and we will see if you so strong when full of lead! Alie, still looking at the dragon fires a shot *BAM* and a bird drops into the water

warforged510
2011-09-02, 02:29 PM
With his final words to Miradal and Arkardi, Gillean has since withdrawn from the conversation, invitations of battle and conversation alike falling on deaf ears. Instead, he headed towards the porthole, breathing deep the salt of the sea and the myriad of scents from the city. He still stands there, staring, smelling, and muttering words not even he fully understands.
"This land, this land, this land. Have my horns cast a shadow. Free the woods. Free the plains. Free the mountains. Free every beast and let me sort them out. Let the strong, the cunning, the swift. Let them all walk the endless maze so that I may judge them."
He shakes his head as if coming out of a daze, his eyes wild.
"Sorry. What'd I miss."

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 02:48 PM
"Just talking Alie out of causing us all problems, mostly. Anyway, Mira, what of knee jabs? Or slamming them down with side or palm of hand? Also, are you willing to help when I can form my own claws, fangs, tail, or horns?"

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 02:50 PM
She walks up close to the halfling "Are you challenging me?"
Grapple fu: [roll0]
Assuming she wins the grapple:cuddles

"What? Help you with what?"

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 03:03 PM
"I am, how you say...channel of life."
He undoes his coat, and let's it drape down. Beneath is a strange item, something that looks like a mantle of squid skin.
"Nearest translation in English is...totemist, I think. Is difficult word to change. I...how to describe...creatures of magic are source of my power. Kraken mantle let's me swim better, now. Later, would use it to breathe underwater. Or wrap like tendrils of the mighty kraken. And have ability to form others."

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 03:05 PM
"If we find a dragon I like little enough to assist you, I will do so. For a cost."

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 03:16 PM
"Fair enough."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 03:22 PM
Rawr! Dragon mad! but I dont want to be killed before i even get to have some fun, so if you let-me go, i just eat some shark and leave you be. (diplomacy [roll0])

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 04:03 PM
Sense Motive: (1d20+2)[17]
Miradal laughs, "I'm not angry, or you would be dead. I actually rather enjoy your utter lack of common sense, though threatening a dragon is never intelligent." She sets him down. "Your... courage is rather cute. Talking like that to one such as me."
She then looks at the Totemist: "If you assist me with unlocking the rest of my Draconic heritage, I would be most grateful. That is the cost."

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 04:12 PM
"I promise to help as much as I can, so long as I still can find my kinsmen here."
With that he offers his hand to Mira.
"Shake on it?"

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 04:14 PM
Mira takes his hand, and though she seems to be being delicate, it probably still hurts, since she can after all, lift 3 tons.

Doomboy911
2011-09-02, 06:41 PM
The captain claps, Oh this will certainly be fun." He has a plate of fish with him that he sets down on a table."I've brought you here for freedom not to fight.". The captain reaches into a burlap sack and pulls out a rat. It squirms like crazy at first. Suddenly it snaps straight focused on the ground. "The rat should lead you to the secret entrance." he drops the rat on the floor and it tries to head for the nearest porthole but the captain slams his foot down on its tail. "Now if you're ready to go just say so.Also I'm aware of the might of dragons I've fought them and made peace with them many a time, sometimes I lost but here I stand in one piece.And Giliean I want you to be yourself in moderation. That goes for the rest of you."

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 06:47 PM
"All things considered, I think I may enter this country legitimately. It will make things less messy for me in the long run I think." She looks over towards the Celestials. "Yep, nevermind."

bobthe6th
2011-09-02, 06:58 PM
Is he done praying yet?

Eshkigal
2011-09-02, 06:59 PM
If it does hurt, Arkadi doesn't let it show.
"But why? Why have you brought us here? Little is done for free, after all."
He carves a chunk out of the shark with a nearby knife, and begins eating as he waits for the answer, now that no one seems to want to do something that would make life problematic.

Doomboy911
2011-09-02, 07:40 PM
"Yes but I have little need for things. I provide possibilities in this world.Also it's not just the celestials you have to world about. It's this state's champion.Sniper look on the closes side of the statue of liberty's tablet. You'll see a a symbol along it one of permanency and of animation. If you stare closely at the torch you can spot a crack on it with bits of energy sporadically coming out. That would be this state's good champion." " The rat bites at the captains shoe but they appear to be made of metal. It gnaws at his normal looking pant leg and the rats teeth scrape against chainmail.

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-02, 09:57 PM
(take 10 on spot)

"Hmmmm...... It flickers like a cheep lighter, at lest what i can see. I'm ready to head out, how bout the rest of ya?"

(post roll is because i rolled, but I chage it to taking 10

Ralasha
2011-09-02, 11:07 PM
"I'm ready, well, at least now I know why the statue would make a bad nest."

warforged510
2011-09-03, 12:50 PM
"Let us enter the maze."

Ralasha
2011-09-03, 01:59 PM
"I'm fairly certain the only maze nearby is the one your intelligence fails to navigate in an attempt to be seen."

Eshkigal
2011-09-03, 02:04 PM
"Let us go before another conflict."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-03, 03:36 PM
Lets L-E-A-V-E now

Doomboy911
2011-09-03, 04:03 PM
"Right and away we go" releasing the rat it rushes out the port hole diving into the water below. It scurries onto land and rushes down a man hole. "That would be the secret entrance careful America is not a place to be trifled. I'll see you on the soil after I figure out how to stop this boat from running aground." the captain says rushing to the control deck with his monkey following behind.

Ralasha
2011-09-03, 05:40 PM
Miradal makes a leaping dive into the water, and staying beneath the surface uses her wings to propel her forward. Similar to how an Octopus or a squid swims. Also worth noting, is she uses the run action.

warforged510
2011-09-03, 06:40 PM
Gillean turns and faces the remaining party still standing on the boat. "Once we reach the sewers, it would be wise for you all to follow behind me. My patron has gifted me with an affinity for navigation, especially through underground tunnels and mazes. Plus, in my experience, there are far worse things in those dark tunnels than rats and stink."
And with a leap, he hurls himself off the boat and into the water. he calls back "Those who cannot swim best stick close to the totemist or me self. Grab hold if you must but don't struggle."

Ralasha
2011-09-03, 06:51 PM
Miradal shoots upwards out of the water to land on her feet, facing the boat. And watches the inferior ones with a small smile of superiority, which she attempts to disguise as a normal smile.

Eshkigal
2011-09-03, 07:25 PM
Arkadi rummages around in his bag a bit, before pulling out two books.
"...Well, likely can replace, right?"
He puts them over on the table and pulls off his boots and gloves, webbing already spreading between the digits. Standing, he stores both in his bag before vaulting over the side. With a splash, he lands about twenty feet from Gilean, and surfaces quickly.
"Mister Bull is right! Come, join in water and we can be on our way!"
(Kraken mantle has 1 essentia invested. He currently has an effective 14 ranks in Swim, and can move at 35 feet per round in the water.)

bobthe6th
2011-09-03, 07:54 PM
straitening with a smooth motion, Markus walks to the side of the boat.
with a roll of his eyes "As you have shown an aptitude for swimming, would you mind fairing me across dragon. Metal armor is not conductive to swimming, and I am rather weighted down."

Ralasha
2011-09-03, 08:02 PM
Miradal glides back to the boat just above the water.
grapple[roll0] -4 included from moving during the attempt.
She then goes back to the coast, once again just above the water so that his feet trail with the tips within it.

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-03, 08:32 PM
"Arkadi! wait up! I swim like a 3 legged blink dog!" Alie hops in the water smiling and dose what is a sad try at the doggy paddle

Eshkigal
2011-09-03, 08:39 PM
Arkadi swims closer to the ship, and flips around.
"Hold onto bag, will ferry you across."

Isenvrill
2011-09-03, 09:02 PM
Niuqu flies low over the water, nearly skimming the surface, staying near those he knows capable of swimming well if he has to submerge. He looks as if he is still slightly suspicious of those around him.

Corw1n
2011-09-04, 08:25 AM
Ayane if you please. Ayane picks up Nakajima and clumsily flies TI shore.

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 09:01 AM
"Looking like all are off, Gillean."
After making sure Alie is holding on, Arkadi swims for the shore.

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-04, 10:38 AM
"Thanks Arkadi. When you need a favor just ask. Dose any think the pass will be guarded?"

warforged510
2011-09-04, 11:34 AM
"Right" and with mighty strokes, Gillean takes off, relying on strength rather than skill to cross the calm(?) waters to where the rat made landfall.

Hazzardevil
2011-09-04, 03:55 PM
A quick picture of my character. (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/365/7/2/Black_Butler_by_shinrei_hotaru.jpg)

He strolls up from the deck below and pulls a revolver out, pointing it at the vampire.

Now theman tan Draggy, I have a .45 magnum pointing at you, so would you like to feel the hell of the bullet out of it when you dine on the captain? Or would you like to back down and let the nice man take use in to new york.

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 04:04 PM
(We are pretty far past that point and Mira no longer has that mutation. You may want to change that to just calling out for us wo wait up.)
"Seems count was off, Bull! HEY! You're late! Hurry or we be leaving without you!"
Arkadi turns, waving from the water as he swims in a couple small circles.

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-04, 04:29 PM
"Hey!! Hurry up! You already missed the threats to kill each other!" Alie says, with a smirk on his face.

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 05:13 PM
The dragon once again lifts off and flies towards the boat, landing just in front of the person with the revolver. "Now, as I see it, you can swim, or I can carry you. Can you swim? My carrying you will be faster."

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 07:52 PM
With a shake of his head, Arkadi swims to shore. If this was going to be the norm in the tunnels too, this was going to be a long trek...

warforged510
2011-09-04, 08:17 PM
Gillean continues swimming, eventually reaching the shore. While swimming, he speaks quietly in a guttural tongue that sounds like the lowing of cattle.(This is an ancient form of Abyssal. Anyone who speaks it can understand it.)
"Caution, my son. Caution and patience. You are a true beast. You can wait."

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 08:32 PM
Being impatient, and not yet having received and answer, Miradal head back to shore, slapping the head of the minotaur with her tail as she flies over. Alights upon the shore, and heads inside the entrance.
(Both dark-vision and low-light vision. I win.)

bobthe6th
2011-09-04, 08:43 PM
stepping into the cave, Markus draws his mace and shield. holding aloft his mace in Latin he prays, "lord of all radiance, granter of life and slayer of all fools unprepared to accept your majesty, grant me a shard of your light to take into darkness." his mace glows with pure light, similar to the sun.
light spell on his mace.

Doomboy911
2011-09-04, 08:49 PM
The entrance is a small manhole that with some difficulty you can squeeze through. Before you can pry the it open the captain is there, his foot planted on it. He's holding the lollygagger by the back of his coat."Before we enter into the home of the brave I want just one thing in return." as everyone gets on the land he has with him a camera. With the statue of liberty behind you all he snaps off a few pictures. "Just in case things get out of line" he smirks tossing the Brit aside and than disappears.

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 08:57 PM
After a few minutes, Arkadi gets to shore, pulling himself and Alie out of the water.
"Coming or not, your choice!"
He pulls out his boots and tips the water out of them, the webbing receding as he puts them back on. As he pulls the sleeves back from his arm spines, he looks around.
"People ready?"
With that, he shrugs his longspear of his back as well, grasping it in one hand and using it to help stand up. And then the captain appears.
"Bah...first trail of grass in Siberian blizzard, now this...Okay, want honesty. Who else had similar?"

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 09:06 PM
"Similar to what?" Miradal lifts the lid, throws it at the ship out in the harbor (1d20+4)[23] If it hits she chuckles, and gestures for the minotaur to go first.

warforged510
2011-09-04, 09:06 PM
@Ralasha. If you are doing this to annoy me or make me mad, please stop. I realize that we are in an evil campaign but come on, we also have to work as a team. Now if your behavior is a character thing and your character is used to being the only super grapple death machine, fine, but the "I win" comment seems personal. We both have darkvision but my character also possess scent, Track, +4 for navigating mazes, ranks in Survival, and always know which way is North. We both have our talents besides the ability to rip enemies to pieces and navigation is one of mine. Besides, I don't think I'm the only getting tired of this.

Gillean moves to the front. "Right. Stay behind me and we should all be fine." Before entering, he inhales deeply, breathing in the dank stink of the sewer.
"Let's move."

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry you have no sense of humor, I am not trying to annoy anyone, I am well aware that we all have our talents, I also feel however that I should point out that Darkvision does not work in low-light conditions. However, it is intended as humor. So, if anyone wishes to complain feel free.

"I thought you were going first Gillean, changed your mind? I would rather get going than delay."

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 09:17 PM
(Nevermind, question isn't there any more)

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 09:29 PM
"Personally, I have to this point never met anything that has not turned out to be prey, aside from the weirdo dressed up as a sheep... I could obviously do with some more power myself. Of course, a lifetime of having to kill to survive will probably have that effect."

bobthe6th
2011-09-04, 09:40 PM
ooc: the dark-vision point is moot as there is a light spell in affect. also if the first encounter doesn't smack down every single of the show offs, I will be disappointed in the DM. also yes your a LA five death machine, we get it. your character is ill-tempered and brash, point received and nailed home. it doesn't need further pointing out. being IC is fine, but in pbp over playing a character gums up the wheels of an already crawling game. in a normal game it is expected, but pbp is slow, just try to move the game along as fast as you can. nice character stuff should be there but not making the first npc conversation into a measuring contest for 3 pages. your character thinks itself better then everyone else it shouldn't need to make the point over and over and over.

in Italian
"You know, I heard half dragons were all brawn and no brains. now I know it is true."
in English
"dragon, I believe I am the only one with healing in the group. if you would stop trying to piss off the person who could just kill us by putting up a signal flare, I might consider healing you if you fall."
the glow of his mace makes his eyes seem to glow with a pure light, adding a rather menesing affect to his face.

he then enters the tunnel, mace held high to guide any who need it.
as the most heavily armored character, I think Markus followed by the minotaur would be best.

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 09:46 PM
(That is a point. Play it up when you accomplish something if you need to, but otherwise let it lay low in smug self satisfaction for a bit.)
"Dragon, just let it rest. You kill things, you're stronger than most of us, we got it the first time. Time for moving on to other topics."
(Essentia back to Wormtail Belt, AC 17)

warforged510
2011-09-04, 09:50 PM
Gillean surveys his surroundings. Everything appears clear and his senses haven't failed him yet. But this is a new land, and it is filled with new smells. Cautious, Gillean readys(?) his claws to strike should anything attack from behind. He shouts up to the rest of the party. "All clear! Cleric, can ya dim the torch a bit? I'm afraid my eyes, while good in the dark, are a wee bit sensitive to bright light. And Totemist, you seem to have an affinity with beasts and monsters. I have matters to discuss with you."

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 09:52 PM
"Da, Gillean?"
Arkadi holds his spear at his side, slightly behind Gil.
"Oh, quick thing! If needing to test the way, feel free to borrow spear. I own mostly because it is ten foot pole with blade attached. Never knowing when either comes in handy."

bobthe6th
2011-09-04, 10:01 PM
sighing at the waste of a spell, Markus shields its light be hind his shield, setting his head over the rim so the light won't ruin his night vision.

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 10:01 PM
Miradal will shrug, and stay in the middle of the group.

warforged510
2011-09-04, 10:07 PM
"Keep it. Though in my haste I left my own blade-on-a-stick on the ship, your spear would add little to my reach. My knife would have the same reach as your spear in my hands." He pats at the blade at his side. A crude affair, about two-feet long. Indeed a knife, but only a giant could call it so. He addresses the party. "As soon as everyone is down here, we may proceed. And everyone ready your weapons. Who knows what dangers lurk down here. Half-drake, you seem to prefer going it alone. Perhaps you would like to scout ahead?"
Returning his attention to Arkadi. "Have you heard of the Prince of Beasts?"

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 10:13 PM
"Not particularly. Maybe heard the name a couple times from my elders, but otherwise doesn't come to mind."

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 10:25 PM
"I'm not the one that was griping about me, oh mighty minotaur. You want me quiet, fine, Long as I'm being quiet, I might as well do as little as possible, such as point out that if we talk, we might attract unwanted attention. Oh, my mistake, I just did something useful."

warforged510
2011-09-04, 10:28 PM
Gillean's eyes light up, possible eye-shine from cleric's dimmed torch or possible something more. "He is my patron. See, I was not always the great beast you see before you. But long ago, he spoke to me. And he granted my gifts so that I may spread his word. I may not have the Italian's connection to his god, but I am a servant to something greater. He is Baphomet, Demon Prince of Beasts, Lord of the Endless Maze, ruler of 600th layer of the Abyss. He is the embodiment of the reality of nature, harsh and brutal. I have been sent to spread his word and by my judgement you appear capable of being worthy." His body shakes from the effort of keeping his voice down despite the rising excitement one can only get from being truly devoted to something far greater than themselves. The devotion is unsettling to behold. Gillean checks himself, careful to avoid flying into a blood-frenzy in the name of Baphomet, and calms down, eager to hear Arkadi's response.

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 10:42 PM
"...Hm. Well, that does explain a bit...however, you say Demon Prince. And...
And then Mira chimes in, with her bit.
"She is having point. We do need to be somewhat quiet...and will probably have to make some form of peace before we fight something. I am not best with words, especially ones with such weight within them. May I have some time? Is difficult to come up with in English. Would definitely enjoy a conversation about this after we get through tunnels, though."

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 10:42 PM
Miradal looks about, examining her surroundings, how high the ceiling is... what types of materials were used... the apparent colors mixtures and varieties thereof... all with a rather bored expression, wishing they would all continue onwards.
"With all due respect to all of the gods represented by those here. Can we please get moving? The sooner we get out of here, the sooner we can all go our separate ways, and do whatever it is we came here to do. I am doing my very best to be civil and diplomatic."
Spot check at bottom of this post. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11784336&postcount=98)

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 10:45 PM
((You mean like sewage? I think we are in a sewer.))

bobthe6th
2011-09-04, 10:47 PM
"and yet this lord still calls asmodeis, or whatever his name is, master. lord Pelors power has no comparison, and knows no master. but perhaps the religious descutions of two fanatics could wait until we make it through these tunnels? it would probably be best if the minotaur related took the pack and rear, to make sure if the party is separated both halfs will still have a GPS. the dragonspawn could be next to or in front of me, as if a combat arises I would not wish to between her and the foe. the sniper behind me as I hope with his aperant accuracy he could shoot past all others, and the "brit" and other minotaurish holding up the rear. agreed?"

My comment was not meant as shut up and go away, just pointing out your characters ludicrous power repeatedly was getting a bit on my nerves. I apologize for any offense.

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 10:51 PM
"Nonono, the Minotaur already said he is far superior from me, far be it from me to take up the lead, as he already said and I do however reluctantly agree his head is better for navigating a maze. Let him lead. I'm perfectly happy being in the middle. Why would you not want to be between me and the enemy? I would not purposefully injure the servant of any good god, why, that in itself would be suicide."

warforged510
2011-09-04, 10:55 PM
"I thought guide meant 'stay in the front and guide'? And I do not question your god, Cleric. What is the beast without the sun to feed the earth and produce food while also starving and killing those deemed not worthy."
After hear Miradal's side, Gillean pushes past takes the lead, sloughing through the water into the darkness. He's cleary excited and relieved to be back in his natural environment. "I'd take this over a boat any day."

Doomboy911
2011-09-04, 10:57 PM
(Just to say I'd listen to the Cleric he seems to have the best head on his shoulder.Also the tunnel is barely large enough to hold the bull his horns scraping against the ceiling, hardly any room to fly without causing the others trouble.)

You feel the whole tunnel shake and than hear a very loud "My bad!"

warforged510
2011-09-04, 11:01 PM
Abyssal slithers from Gillean's mouth. "Time to test you, my son. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 11:04 PM
"I wonder who's bad that was."

Eshkigal
2011-09-04, 11:07 PM
(No offense meant either, but still, it was a bit repetitive. And sorry that this is a bit late.)
"Okay, that's it. Mira, am apologizing for earlier, but just tired of conversations that involve everyone trying to have words show your power. Who claims superiority does not matter. Who shows it, through actions and being part of team, does. Or if too long, am tired of entire team crying like babies about who is best! Everyone has skill set that is handy in certain situations! You! You fly! Claw things to bits! Can see in dark, and swim well! And are strong! He is strong too, and claws things to bits too, but does not swim as well, and can not fly! But he can get through mazes better, and is better to have someone able to help if he gets stuck, for how big he is! You are strongest, but that doesn't matter so much if we get lost, da? And Gil, you are second strongest, thanks to your god, but you acknowledge that she can do certain things better than you, da?"
And to himself, in Russian.
"Dear gods, it's easier to herd cats than negotiate peace here."
After shaking his head a bit, and glaring around in fury, he just sighs.
"Whatever. Let us just get started, da? You want middle, take middle. I will take rearguard. Oh, and we only having one minotaur."
And then the shaking hits.
"Cleric, if lending light, would be willing to check. May be target, but I can always run, eh?"

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 11:13 PM
"I do not care to prattle any more, can we move now as I had already suggested?" If the group moves she will move along unless she sees whatever the spot check was for in which case she will pick it up. assuming it can be picked up.

Doomboy911
2011-09-04, 11:15 PM
Before a response can be made you all hear four clicks and the ground beneath you comes loose and drops below as it does the ceiling drops as well. You all fall about 30 feet. Above you is a set of bars with chains attached to it. On the ground you can see a tarp that was covered in dirt along with some metal meshing. The set of bars above completely block off the ceiling and have latched onto bars surrounding the walls of dirt. (breathing acid straight up will cause it to fall back down on you.

warforged510
2011-09-04, 11:19 PM
Gillean proceeds down the tunnel, focusing his senses, alert for any signs of danger. He has said his peace. Despite the size of the tunnel and the occasional scrape of horns on the ceiling, he feels comfortable for the first time since he was picked up the mysterious man in Tobermory. The slow moving water running around his ankles, the cloying stench of a city's worth of sewage, the steady drip from pipes, the cool feeling of the damp walls as he brushes up against them. All familiar, all peaceful.

At least it was until the ground gave way. That was a shock.

"So much for the sewers."

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 11:23 PM
Mirada will move into how wide is the opening above? Also, breathing straight up would dissolve the bars directly above, and cause the bars to fall on the sides. "Gillean, think you could give me a lift? I'll try to disolve it along one edge, should allow the rubble to fall without injuring anyone unecessarily."

warforged510
2011-09-04, 11:33 PM
"For everyone's sake you'd be better off gnawing on the bars 'stead of breathing on 'em. But aye, I can give ya a boost. Just stand on the horns and mind the eyes."

Ralasha
2011-09-04, 11:39 PM
Mirada will climb up on him, and aim to hit a 5' area along one edge so that it doesn't all fall in right away.

Doomboy911
2011-09-04, 11:56 PM
At the top of the hole you hear a buzzing noise you can see something dressed in black robes. A thousand voices snicker out "Welcome to America" by him/her are two goblins with crossbows in their hands.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 12:11 AM
"Welcome to my stomach!"
Cone of acid on the one in black robes. (6d8)[42]

Hazzardevil
2011-09-05, 08:02 AM
OOC:

Spot Check:
[roll0]
I'm presuming my character has just been following at the back being quiet, if not my character is trying to chase after the rest of the group.

Sebastion pulls his gun and fires it at one of the goblins. (The one in the black robes if it's still standing.
Attack:
[roll1]
Crit Confirm
[roll2]
Damage:
[roll3]

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 09:37 AM
The blast of acid bisects the cloaked figure. The body tips over and a horde of dead and half dead rats fall out both of the goblins are killed in the blast. The cone of acid also hits the ground they were standing on causing a good chunk of dirt to pour down on you all.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 10:29 AM
"Well, lets dig our way out of here." He flies towards the top and starts digging a hole to escape out of. (I'm assuming he can fly a little, he is small, so he should be able to get up there.)

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 10:58 AM
"Unfortunately, although I am an earth dragon... I never bothered to learn how to burrow. I'm afraid in digging I am rather useless. But look on the bright side, at least I won't starve." Considering the bars should not be gone after her cone of acid, she will jump/fly out of the hole.

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 11:37 AM
There is some room for the small players to slip free and the larger can get through on a 15 escape check. You hear another clicking noise.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 11:39 AM
Mirada opens the hole wider, by firing it at an angle, and jump/fly/climbs up out.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 11:45 AM
In that case, Niuqu slips through with ease, looking around to see where the clicking noise came from. He hovers, hoping to be able to react faster if another such trap is sprung.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 11:49 AM
Mirada make the hole wider from above, then once sure the minos can fit, she'll drop back down, pick up the minotaur, and jump/lift him up to the hole.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 11:52 AM
forgot to roll the jump: (1d20+24)[39]
Each 1 above 15 is 1 foot height thanks for mountain movement. (Always considered running, no penalty.) she jumps a grand...
O_o
24 feet lulz.

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 12:25 PM
Arkadi, meanwhile, has been scrounging around his bag, before pulling out a grappling hook and rope.
"This should help."
He tosses the grappliing hook up through the hole, landing on the ground out of his sight.
One of you find a place to put that, and will send a few more up."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-05, 12:27 PM
(is that fall damage?)

"What the in the abbsy is this crap! I keep my mouth shut and THIS happens!" Alie says in a hushed tone, but also a angry tone.

"Also, I will hold back as to give cover fire. i whode appropriate if the holy man can cast his light; even if im in the far back, i have low light vision. The why I see it Mira grabs, I shoot."

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 12:29 PM
Assuming the minotaur ever decides to grab on. Mirada will then jump grab the hook and find a place to attach it.

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 01:16 PM
More water begins to pour down onto you all. As Miradal reaches the top she can see a large chest on it's side. You can feel a tingle all around you. A small blue lizard pokes his head out and hisses out you.

[roll0] nonlethal damage to all.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 01:28 PM
"You little bastard!"
move up, grapple:
[roll0]
Attacks:
1: [roll1][roll2][roll3]
2: [roll4][roll5][roll6]
3: [roll7][roll8][roll9]
4: [roll10][roll11][roll12]
5: [roll13][roll14][roll15]

17 damage to the shocker lizard. Hey! thats her GORE attack, I guess she got it nicely impaled on a horn.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 01:31 PM
In that case, I fall back into the hole unconscious.

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-05, 01:33 PM
Alie spits up and passes out.(K.O. by non lethal exceeding HP)

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 02:02 PM
"Ah, what was-
He looks back and notices several others have passed out.
"...Not good. Very not good."
He grabs Alie and Niuqu, and drags them over to the rope. He then repeats with any others that were knocked out, all while cursing in Russian.
(Thanks to Thin Skin mutation, I went down 11 nonlethal. However, I have 12 hp, so I'm still up.)

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 03:22 PM
You begin to hear five or six clicks coming from the chest. Inside are five scared Shocker Lizards they see their friend crushed to death in your hands. They begin to tremble, a bit of electricity arcing throughout the group. Move carefully.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 03:26 PM
Miradal moves very slowly... opens her mouth... very slowly... [roll0]
"Too bad they had to die, they were cute... but there is no way I'm going to get killed by a bunch of inferior lizards."

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 03:39 PM
The lizards are quickly fried but only the bull the dragon the human and the pixie remain awake.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 05:33 PM
The dragon will work on getting everyone out of the hole by carrying them.

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 06:56 PM
With some effort you manage to get everyone out. Only Ayane, Gilliean, and Arkadi are awake at the moment.

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 07:03 PM
"Thanks, Mira...what happened here?"
Arkadi shakes the downed members a bit to try and wake them up. When that fails, he looks to the others.
"Anyone know how to treat wounds?"
He picks up the cleric's light imbued item, being the only one to need any at the moment.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 07:26 PM
"Lightning Lizards. Silly little things attacked a their better. I killed them. the pit was obviously a trap of some sort, I think we should get moving before reinforcements show up." Miradal looks to the minotaur. "Lead the way, again. I'll follow carrying the weaklings. Oh good idea, next time they wake up I'll tell them how the useless magnanimously egotistical dragon saved their lives by not leaving every down in the hole." She looks at the Minotaur and the one holding the lightsource "You're welcome by the way."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-05, 07:42 PM
(I think I gains -1 non leathal a hour. I this the rule?)

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 08:06 PM
You're able to see that the tunnel goes on for another 20 feet. A black clothe covers the end and you see a outline of light surrounding the clothe.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 08:07 PM
No... It's more like... -1 Sub per minute... or am I thinking of Exalted. Hold on, I'll check I will then make a second post to notify you of the answer.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 08:08 PM
The dragon flattens on the floor and slithers on her belly to the veil, then peeks under it.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 08:12 PM
1 Sub per level per hour. Yep, being level 1, that's 1 Subdual healed per hour.

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 08:21 PM
"Again, thanks Mira."
Arkadi looks to the doorway.
Want me to open, so that if it is something that needs to die, you and Gillean get surprise on them?"

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 08:32 PM
You can see a massive opening about 100 feet wide and 50 feet to a stone wall running from one end to another. In the center is a large stone tower with a spotlight shining down on the entrance.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 08:33 PM
"No, it is a trap, you might die, instead I think we should let the minotaur go first, dragging all of you out of that pit wasn't completely effortless. It's like moving a boulder, sure, the first time its easy, but after four times it does feel a little bit warm underneath the skin. I'm feeling fatigued. Go get 'em Gilean! Unleash the BEAST! I'm right behind you. Or we can wait here for the others to wake up. Yes, that's a better idea. We wait here."

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 08:34 PM
"Hm..."
Remembering Alie's sniper scope, he rummages around the pack before finding it once again attached to the rifle.
"...Any good with a rifle, then? If not, I have something I could try..."
(What would rifles count as? Simple, or martial?)

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 08:36 PM
"No, We sit. It is best if all of us are at peak ability before we crush this challenge. Believe it or not, I have worked with others before. I just ended up eating them."

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 08:41 PM
"Fair enough."
Arkadi sits by the entrance, longspear pointing and braced at the entrance. If anyone came through in a rush, they would hopefully get a nasty surprise.
"If we wait long enough, I can make...well, something more useful than the kraken mantle. Rage claws sounding good right about now-can keep fighting even after heart stops. Or head chopped off."
He pulls at the mantle, which disperses into blue smoke.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 08:42 PM
"We should have a while, I'm waiting until my bruises completely dissapear, should be half a day. Forgive me if I seem bossy, but I have been in similar situations. I figured I would use what experience I have in order to arrange the situation to the best of our abilities."
Pull out ration, waterskin, eat.
After eating, dig to one side using her claws. (Wish I had a burrow speed, I would just dig us past the tower.)

((Too bad there is no burrowing mutation.))

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 08:56 PM
"Eh, is no problem. Am probably most inexperienced in my family, so am not used to having full idea of what to do next yet anyway."
Temporarily putting the spear down, he makes sure the rifle is loaded. If things go down before the others wake up, he knows what he will do. Satisfied, he goes back to the spear.

warforged510
2011-09-05, 09:27 PM
Gillean sits silently, unhappy with being unable to kill anything before the last challenge was over. At least he's still at peak health. And while Miradal's constant goading is grating, he's smart enough to consider his options. "I could charge and probably break down the door before anyone sees, even with the spotlight. But even if I succeed at that, everyone else will be sitting ducks. And then there's whatever is behind that door to consider. If it's more goblins, that's easy enough but if it's goblins with machine guns, that's something else entirely. Should I wait until the halfling wakes up so he can snipe the light? Wait. Any sewer-dweller would have darkvision, making the light pointless. We've probably already been spotted, so why bother with tact. But then there are floor traps to consider. Gagh!" Gillean snorts with displeasure; he's used to things being simple.

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 09:33 PM
"Thoughts, Gillean?"

warforged510
2011-09-05, 09:39 PM
"Well, I could probably charge and break down the door in one go before whoever is in that tower can react. However, if I succeed, everyone else will be at risk coming down and If I fail there's no way for me to escape. There's also the risk of traps between here and the tower. I wouldn't be surprised if they're more dangerous than a simple cage-pit. And the spotlight bothers me. Any true tunnel-dweller should be able to see in the dark. Why bother with a giant spotlight? It's too obvious. I'm probably focusing to much on the light but still..."

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 09:40 PM
"Whenever the others wake... we will need a plan." She begins drawing on the wall.
"First, The sniper will take out the light. That should keep us from having problems seeing from the sudden brightness.
Then, we will need someone to head for the tower to keep it shut, that way they can't come out at us.
In the meantime the remainder of us should remain on the lookout for reinforcements while I fly up to the tower, and breath down into it in an effort to kill whoever might be inside.
I'll kill as many as I can before I get incapacitated by their return fire. The rest would be cleanup." she pauses for a moment remembering something which makes her smile.
"That's how I and my siblings did it to the church back home. Or...
If you prefer a direct frontal assault The Minotuar can charge the front, while I head up top and take out any gunners up there.
I will then begin working my way down the inside while Gillean works his way up.
In the meantime, the rest of you can watch for reinforcements, and take out any hostiles you see on the ground.
If any become apparent in the air, I may need sniper support. However, that is unlikely... why am I doing this now? Now I just have to wait until everyone else wakes up and go over it all again! Damned mortals!"
Miradal punches the wall, causing the cavern to shake lightly.
"On second thought, the healer should go with Gillean. And unfortunately, we do not have a trap master."

warforged510
2011-09-05, 09:43 PM
"A sound plan. But the floor between here and the tower still concerns me. Not everyone here can fly. Of, course, you could just carry them after the fight is over but that would be robbing them of some fun."

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 09:45 PM
"Alright, I'll carry all of you to the door. That way the floor won't be an issue. I should be able to do it, unless everyone's combined weight is more than 2 tons?"

warforged510
2011-09-05, 09:50 PM
"That works. So do we wait for the halfing? Arkadi! Can you bind any beasts that would help here?"

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 09:53 PM
"Yes, we wait. For everyone, no telling whose 'skills' might come in handy.

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 09:57 PM
(Unless anyone has anything important to say or do I'm going to have a time skip until everyone heals up)

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 10:01 PM
(Unless anyone has anything important to say or do I'm going to have a time skip until everyone heals up)

Time passes you can hear that it's raining and the sewage flow dies down a bit.

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 10:01 PM
"Hm...is good question. Blink Shirt, perhaps? Teleportation can be useful in getting across, however, would put me thirty feet away from tower at best. Then, there are several that allow for greater stealth, but that is not good for me. Am not exactly light on feet. Rageclaws make me most durable person here. Pegasus cloak means you could drop me into the tower safely. Winter Mask can let me tire them out, but is not exactly most useful here. However...can heighten reactions or strength for a time if need be. Is a mutation, like the heavier scales."

warforged510
2011-09-05, 10:06 PM
"Hmmm. Could you put on, what is it, Blinkshirt and Rage Claws?"

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 10:08 PM
"Da. But would cost me armor. Have Wormtail belt melded."
He gestures to a large, purple belt that seems oddly tough.
"Makes it harder to be hurt in first place, but I could unmeld and rely on reflex."
Absentmindedly, he prods the sleepers with a foot, to see if any wake up.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 10:09 PM
"Keep the belt." (You might want to message the others to let them know they are awake.)

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 10:15 PM
"Wormtail Belt and Rageclaws, then?"

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 10:17 PM
Niuqu sits up. "So what's the plan? I can shoot blasts of energy going about the range of a shortbow, and shatter objects within about twenty five feet. I can also fly, and I think I could carry Alie while doing so. Use my abilities as you see fit. I am unaccustomed to team work, so you are far more likely to be able to know where I am best used."

Eshkigal
2011-09-05, 10:29 PM
"Hm...strafing run from you and Mira after the light is taken out, maybe? She can flush out with breath, you can shatter what is likely to kill either of you. Perhaps cleric with you two, and Alie, unless needing two hands to use abilities?"
He begins shaping more blue mist around his hands. Already, the wisps have a rather cruel look, as if they were wrestled and wrung from the very air, clawing, biting, and screaming in a fury unmatched.

warforged510
2011-09-05, 10:33 PM
"When everyone is ready, drop me off at the door. Once airspace is secured, Mira and I will pinch out anyone unfortunate to be stuck in the tower."

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 10:36 PM
Mira nods "I'll carry the mage, but first we need the sniper to take out the light. Then I'll carry the mage on my back and lift the minotaur to the door, While I carry the minotaur, he will carry the healer. He can hold the door until I get my arms around the mages waist. Then I will fly up in a spiral, spewing into the tower at every available opening. We then come in from the top. This way if we get injured during our attack we can be healed when we meet in the middle. The sniper will kill any enemy he can get from here. "

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 10:41 PM
"I need only one hand to use my powers. However, it sounds as if Alie will be sniping from ground level unless he states otherwise. Once he takes out that light we move."

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 10:42 PM
"That is how it is. Everyone ready for when the halfling wakes up and does his job? I hope I'm not being pushy? I would hate to follow my nature and be tyranical. Not really."

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 10:49 PM
The captain appears crouched down with you all. He's soaked to the bone "Sounds like a great plan what are we doing?'

warforged510
2011-09-05, 10:50 PM
Gillean eyes him suspiciously. "Stuff."

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 10:54 PM
"Sounds like fun. I was on the other end waiting for you all. I made lemonade." he says sadly.

Isenvrill
2011-09-05, 10:55 PM
"Those two statements are mutually exclusive. You can't call it a great plan until you know what we are doing can you?" He shakes his head. "Anyways, what do we know about you?"

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 10:59 PM
"For me forward is all the plan I need.Also who says I don't know what you have planned." the captain says pulling out some pink lemonade from under his skimmer hat.

Ralasha
2011-09-05, 11:04 PM
Miradal reiterates the plan.

bobthe6th
2011-09-05, 11:14 PM
"ah lemonade, my favorite for planing a battle. your battle plan seems sound dragon, I will play my part in it."
with that Markus takes some of the lemonade and tuck his now un light mace in his belt, along with his flash light. (ten muinets per caster level was a wile ago.)
the yellow getting on peoples nerves?

Doomboy911
2011-09-05, 11:17 PM
"Right wish I could help but I finished my job of transporting you to America. You're here now and I can't do anything unless you want me to guard you all in America, though that requires you to stick together which I'm sure you'll hate. So don't even worry about it, I'll just be on my way out."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-06, 08:30 AM
Ugggggggg........That hurt.......Huh? How did get here?Alie wakes up dazed "what I miss?" Alie looks around, and he sees the spot light. "Do you need my help with that? If i take out the light and hide in the shadows and pick them off.".(ooc: is there star light? Or is the moon out? Aka Dose my low light vison work?)

Isenvrill
2011-09-06, 08:38 AM
"A lot. Through that curtain there is a flood light. You are going to take it out, and then snipe any other foes." To the captain. "I don't know about the others, but if you are willing and able to stand up to Miradal I want you along. I believe the majority of us will remain in a group."

Doomboy911
2011-09-06, 09:02 AM
"Miradal is not an obstacle for us all. Like the rest of you she is a tool. Someone who if used properly can only facilitate us.Ma'm I understand where you come from. A being high and respected with power beyond others. Everyone feels like ants. Well just remember power and respect are nothing when the ants work together."

(No star or moonlight you're underground remember)

Eshkigal
2011-09-06, 09:13 AM
(Hey, I have a few minutes that I wasn't expecting to have. Yay.)
The blue mist has solidified on Arkadi's spines and near the elbow, forming cruel looking spike extensions surrounded by fur that looks soaked in blood.
"I plan to go in with the Bull, and was hoping the Italian and Nakajima would join, or cover. But here is an important question, Captain. If we accept, are we bound with you for the rest of our time in America, or are we free to do as we plan?"

Doomboy911
2011-09-06, 09:16 AM
I will be there to provide you with opportunity as I have already done. When my assistance is truly needed I will appear and when you all truly no longer need me I will leave."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-06, 09:46 AM
"We shoud take the capi'tan help. When we are ready I will take the shot then follow the rest giveing cover fire if needed. just say "shoot"".
(takeing a ready action-Will shoot when someone in the party says shoot. I may be gone so here is the roll)
[roll0] Edit: I hope it has low AC:smalleek:

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 10:29 AM
((How does a SNIPER not have a higher attack bonus? For instance, Dex 20 would help, you ARE a halfling, right?))

"Good to know that the one with the plan that was working together with everyone for once is viewed in such a manner. Exscuse me *******s. I'm heading back to Norway enjoy getting intoi america, hope the ground is trapped. **** you."

Miradal heads back the way the group came and climbs up out of the entrance. Then tries to locates the tower from out here.

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-06, 10:48 AM
(its call **** rolls. Maby the Dm will alow a re roll? After all, this is a HIGH power game and with my highis stat being 15, im done for)

Doomboy911
2011-09-06, 11:22 AM
From the outside you can only see the Ellis Island building. The tower and the tunnels are both underground. Four of the angels are now standing atop the building with their wings blocking the rain. The trouble with loners" he says smacking the priest I believe taking a vow of silence is better than insults. Wait here while I remedy the situation." The captain follows after Miradal "I had no idea someone of dragon status could be bothered by us mortals." he says to her now lying down on the grass as the rain pours down on him. "You know everyone was picked for a reason." he says hopping to his feet. He begins taking steps counting as he does. "And I don't mean for the trip to America I mean you were picked to come to life for some reason. I'm not sure why you were picked and I'm not sure why I was picked. If I had to take a guess I'd say it was because I know how to cheat. " he makes an X on the ground. "Perhaps you're here for just this or maybe more."

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 11:38 AM
"I know this I'm not an idiot, nor a tool. I was the one that came up with a perfectly sound plan in an effort to spare everyone's lives. In return, I was insulted. I am no idiot, this is not my first time performing such an assault on a fortified position, and, also, so you will understand the situation a little better, I am heading outside to find another approach to that tower in the hopes of surprise giving us a bit more of an advantage, also, from above it may be easier to distinguish details on the ground and identify any traps thereon. I may speak out of anger, frustration or annoyance, but I do not act on them. Perhaps you would prefer I just let my anger control me like a child and killed everyone that insults me as a Red-Dragon would?" continues heading towards the tower. "Also, I think we were led to believe this would be an easy in. It is not, as such I feel we should probably go back, and perform a proper and legal entrance. I will be doing so. Never insult me again, or I will kill you if it costs me my life. If I die beforehand, I will find some way of finishing the job."

Doomboy911
2011-09-06, 11:55 AM
""Alright I'll be going through the other entrance." He walks to the black clothe and heads into the spotlight. A voice calls out over the megaphone "Drop your weapon and state your business." More spotlights shine down on him. "I have come for safe passage into America, their are others behind me who would also like safe passage but as of the moment they're not associated with me. the rest of the spotlights go out accept for the one focused on him "Oh crap it's him again" the gate in the center open and a lone soldier is there with a shotgun on his shoulder.

warforged510
2011-09-06, 12:05 PM
Gillean readys a charge if the shot-gun soldier takes a shot at the captain.

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 12:20 PM
Since Miradal is obviously not allowed to attempt a surprise attack she will head back to where the others are.

(Penalized for Playing the character! I love how in evil games, you always get penalized for being evil. Like, killing someone that insults you: that is lawful evil.)

Doomboy911
2011-09-06, 12:50 PM
(You were insulted by the neutral character. Although that probably counts for nothing.)

"Who's the bull?" the man asks. He's an elf wearing a brodie helmet and looks like a soldier from world war 1. The captain points at Gilliean with his thumb "The bull" he answers. "Yeah who's the bull" the elf asks getting closer. He's about 30 feet away. "The Bull" the captain responds a bit angrily that he had to repeat himself. "Yes what's his name" the man yells getting closer. "The Bull". The two go on like this for about 20 minutes getting louder and louder until their voices grow hoarse and decide to take a break.

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 01:04 PM
Since Mira probably got to see at least apart of this exchange she will walk out into the light, hand up to shield her eyes. "The bull is The Bull. I really don't understand the confusion about that." She then turns back towards the group "I want this understood, I am not a tool, not an obstacle, I am a person. I have an ego. I came up with a strategy to keep us all alive, you insulted me for it. Granted that was apparently founded upon the false idea that these individuals would attack us openly as soon as we came into the light. Next time, I will act as my father Rextorex would have. It will not be pleasant."

warforged510
2011-09-06, 01:34 PM
Gillean has since stopped readying his charge and is now listening intently to the captain's conversation. He's a bit taken aback by the fact that the guard is an elf.
"That would explain the spotlight."
After Miradal's address, Gillean re-readys his charge.

Eshkigal
2011-09-06, 03:35 PM
Finally, the claws cover his hands, spikes jutting out of the knuckles and fingers.
"Okay, am ready, now...what the ****? Why are we exposed and not moving with plan? Was a little distracted."

warforged510
2011-09-06, 04:57 PM
Still primed to charge, Gillean answers Arkadi. "I'm not quite sure. I'd keep the claws on and be ready for a throw down. Miradal is talking to the elves with the captain. Oh, and she has threatened to tear us all to pieces...again."

Doomboy911
2011-09-06, 05:52 PM
"Keep you all alive? From what?" the elf asks. Through the gate some people begin to arrive. Most of them are dressed in rags, some have carts with them and they begin to set up shop. A few of them head towards the group with some goods. The captain heads back to the group with the others. "The nice people would like to thank you for what you've done." the people begin giving you bread and spices. In most languages they thank you for killing the goblins and the cloaked figure they constantly call "the vermin among vermin". Apparently he's been blocking the entrance to the market for three weeks. "Ten minutes in America and you're already heroes." the captain laughs than disappears. The Elven soldier heads to you "Apparently the captain had called ahead and arranged for passports and ID's. I don't suppose any of you have a driver's license."

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 05:54 PM
Miradal shrugs, "I just fly where I need to go, and sometimes give others a lift in exchange for goods or money."

Eshkigal
2011-09-06, 06:19 PM
"Nyet, I'm afraid. Mostly walked."
He looks around, as people come in.
"So what exactly is this place?"

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 06:45 PM
"Apparently we are heroes, and... are being welcomed." She looks more than a little nervous and unsure. "To be honest... I've never been in this situation when I hadn't planned it all out in advance."

Isenvrill
2011-09-06, 06:50 PM
"Indeed not. I see no point in noisy smelly vehicles when I have wings. "

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-06, 06:50 PM
..........Huh? We get in the LEAGAL way now? This day is a blast!

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 06:51 PM
Miradal looks over at the other winged beasty. "We could always work as a taxi service." She laughs. "We can go where the traffic won't, so traffic won't matter."

Ninja_Grand
2011-09-06, 06:53 PM
I'd pay for that. Alie says with a good charted smile.
(Edit: Wow You guys post so fast i cant keep up :smalltongue:)

Isenvrill
2011-09-06, 06:54 PM
Smiling Niuqu says, "That would work a bit better for you. I am unable to carry as large of passengers, or as many for that matter."

Edit:Great isn't it?

Ralasha
2011-09-06, 06:54 PM
(We type fast, and we pay attention.) "Surely you can carry even just one person at a time? What sort of weakling are you? Are you squishy too?"