PDA

View Full Version : Llama, Llama, Duck. (Game underway. Kill Ducks & Save Llamas)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-05, 04:56 PM
The way the Rocker llama never says anything is bizarre. *The captain points towards Castaras ominously.*

Pwenet
2007-11-05, 05:09 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/bblhead010.gif

The Bobblehead Llama clad in black with white horns, uncaring to the concerns of the world, is slightly annoyed that the brain matter and other bits and pieces from the exploding skull of Zar Peter interrupted his bobbing slightly since it was standing next to Zar Peter when he was killed. Not to mention gore smells bad, and it ruined the all black with green eyes look that it goes for.

Casting a look that for a live person would be considered a point at the corpse of Zar Peter for spreading his brain matter all over the place, the Bobblehead Llama, with a violent bob that shakes off the pieces of gore from its head, sending them flying through the air, with most of them falling onto the Thecrimsonmage by some strange coincidence.

Stilling bobbing to the beat only it can hear, the Bobblehead Llama then starts wandering around, bobbing away.

Alarra
2007-11-05, 05:23 PM
(Yay!! Thanks baner! I didn't want to die yet. :smallsmile: )

Haruki-kun
2007-11-05, 05:26 PM
Mmmmmmm........... that Pika-Llama is right....... Rein is suspicious.................. Alright! *Points at Rein*

Of course it's Rein! It couldn't possibly be someone like Pwenet!

..............GAHHH!!!!!!! Wait, no! I'm pointing at Rein, not Pwenet!

Oh, I see.......... subconscioulsy, I know it's Pwenet, and not Rein, even if I point at Rein.............. but why can everyone see me when I say "Pwenet???

Darn it! :smallmad: Alright! I'm pointing at Pwenet!

((Sometimes I wonder if anyone bothers highlighting it............))

Skippy
2007-11-05, 05:28 PM
"Pika pika! Pika pika chuu!"

Says the hyperactive electric rat-llama as he runs around and collides with the invisible llama

((Yes, I bother highlighting it))

Studoku
2007-11-05, 05:51 PM
Wait, this town is only big enough for 1 bobblehead.

Points at Pwenet

Raistlin1040
2007-11-05, 06:06 PM
Riff-Raff Llama thinks for a second.

This reminds me of this one time. See, we were over in Eastern territory right? And this big duck was trying to keep us out ok. So we got these costumes of swans, and one of my boys put it on. He started dancing around, and the duck was totally out of it. So he was all distracted, and BAM! Left hoof to the face and he was down for the count...Anyway, this Pwenet guy sure reminds me of that duck.

Supagoof
2007-11-05, 06:37 PM
Bulletin Board Update

Ducks! Sea Llama is the baner.

Pwenet
2007-11-05, 06:38 PM

The cooler Bobblehead bobs in dismay at the bobs coming towards his bobbing way.

Ceika
2007-11-05, 06:39 PM
The LoJ bleats nervously at the events, and offers the shaken bystander llamas some whoppers to steady their nerves.

Again with the killing? I know the stress levels are high, but there's gotta be better ways than this. But upon reading the notes posted around, I can come to only one conclusion... It's probably not the best logic, but it seems to make sense to me. *LoJ looks around, studying each of the llamas in turn, then suddenly chucks a whopper at North.* Early in the game, to assert yourself so boldly before the crowd is doomed to fail. I would surmise that the note that cleared North was posted by none other than North himself, since the Seer would hopefully be smart enough not to aid the ducks in such a manner at a time when working together is so vital... I think you're hiding something, North.

LoJ, having said all it intended to, returns to trying to calm the crowd, offering nuzzles, candy, and sodas to any in need.

Supagoof
2007-11-05, 06:40 PM
Bulletin Board Update

The one that is a mage covered in crimson is a slave to forces beyond his comprehension.

Pandaren
2007-11-05, 07:46 PM
Llamantines llama sighs in relief, he survived the first night without being savagely mauled by...whoever it was that mauled whoever it was.
yay....???

North
2007-11-05, 07:57 PM
The LoJ bleats nervously at the events, and offers the shaken bystander llamas some whoppers to steady their nerves.

Again with the killing? I know the stress levels are high, but there's gotta be better ways than this. But upon reading the notes posted around, I can come to only one conclusion... It's probably not the best logic, but it seems to make sense to me. *LoJ looks around, studying each of the llamas in turn, then suddenly chucks a whopper at North.* Early in the game, to assert yourself so boldly before the crowd is doomed to fail. I would surmise that the note that cleared North was posted by none other than North himself, since the Seer would hopefully be smart enough not to aid the ducks in such a manner at a time when working together is so vital... I think you're hiding something, North.

LoJ, having said all it intended to, returns to trying to calm the crowd, offering nuzzles, candy, and sodas to any in need.

And you dont think that having a spokesperson for the Llamas for the seer to speak through would help us work together? Rather then having us kill ourselves off?

One of the wolves greatest advantages is to be able to hide while we are all disorganized. I am trying to set up a way for us to weed out the wolves. Really isnt that worth it? You talk of working together? Thats what Im trying to do. How can we work together when we dont know anything?

*points at pwenet*

EDIT: I have received a PM by someone who may be the Seer. Dont lynch me. We might be able to point out ducks tomorrow! At least give me another day to prove it!

Bookman
2007-11-05, 08:52 PM
GAH! Sorry I haven't been paying much attention but us sports fans tend to not pay attention >.> ((I have lotsa school work going on.....)) I'll point in a safe direction so I don't accidentally incriminate anyone........Points at Stu42

Ariko
2007-11-05, 09:17 PM
Im not convinced yet, but I dont really trust North at this point. Though this early there is little trust to be had :smallamused:

Crimmy
2007-11-05, 09:31 PM
((whoever posted that bulletin doesn't know me))
The allambus starts running wild, as the bulletin talks about his old master, the one he met before travelling to the real land of llamas
Hwh?
Whassup? way are dey toking abaut may master?
I ding its de work of dat Pwenet he is acteng reely sospishius to me

smellie_hippie
2007-11-05, 10:02 PM
*The Unmasked Llama pushes his shower cap out of his eyes*

How did I even get to the play in this bathtub? :smallconfused:

Eeeeeeeeek! Alarra! Oh... whew! She was saved! :smallbiggrin:
Thank you Errol Flynn! :smallamused:

But there's a duck around here somewhere... and I thinks it's you!

*points at Andre*

Mustiado
2007-11-05, 10:43 PM
Looks like it's time to join the bandwagon... Pwent, What say you?

Ezlo
2007-11-05, 10:48 PM
"Ah!! Look! Over there! An orange is slaying a rake! How is it doing that? I can't quite see!"

In his rush to see how the orange slayed the rake, Ezlo bumps into North.

Indurain
2007-11-05, 10:56 PM
Disturbo-llama watches the other points, when he sees his mistress throw out an accusation. Immediately he walks over, bending down at North's feet. He seems to be waiting for North to do something.

"mmrph mrm"

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-11-05, 11:23 PM
The llama with the small wings scrutinizes the billboard.
"This looks rather confusing. I'm going to ignore it," She says simply.
Instead, she turns around and points at the invisible llama, Haruki-kun.
This sketch is getting too silly. It is entirely too silly to continue. stop it.

Beren One-Hand
2007-11-06, 01:52 AM
Rocking back and forth, the Rocking Llama recalls a children's fairy tale to ease the fear of nearby Llamas:

Three Llama's gruff had to cross a bridge to eat, but underneath lived a hideous troll. So they plotted and planned, and soon the smallest Llama gruff went trip-trap across the bridge. Before long the troll called out "Quack quack quack-quacking quack quack quack?" which means "Who's that trip-traping across my bridge?" The littlest Llama just said in his teensy voice, "It is I, the littlest llama gruff, but if you wait my brother who is much bigger and juicier will come along." And so the troll-duck allowed the llama cross.

Next came the medium Llama gruff, who went trip-trap across the bridge. Before long the troll called out "Quack quack quack-quacking quack quack quack?" once more. The medium Llama just said in his medium voice, "It is I, the medium llama gruff, but if you wait my brother who is much bigger and juicier will come along." And so the troll-duck allowed the llama cross.

Next came the BIG LLAMA GRUFF, who went TRIP-TRAP across the bridge. Before long the troll called out "Quack quack quack-quacking quack quack quack?" once more. The BIG LLAMA GRUFF just said in his big llama voice, "IT IS I, THE BIG LLAMA GRUFF! COME UP IF YOU DARE!" And so the troll-duck climbed up onto the bridge, and the BIG LLAMA GRUFF lowered his head and with one swift strike, sent (Zeb) the Troll spinning into the river - never to be seen again.

banjo1985
2007-11-06, 04:19 AM
Loch Ness Llama looks up at the bulletin board in surprise.

"Sea Llama? Who's that, there's at least two of us who live in the sea...I can categorically state I'm not the baner or seer. As for all of you pointing at North, I don't think I can join. I can't risk the possibility he's telling the truth, instead I'm going to point at Bookman."

Exachix
2007-11-06, 08:24 AM
The Vulpathrope llama runs from The Loch Ness Llama.

"RUN AWAY!!!!"

Castaras
2007-11-06, 08:26 AM
(( Ahh! I didn't want to start a bandwagon against North! I just needed someone to point at! ))

The punk llama turns to Shas'aia Toriia.

Hear the Silence so Loud...

He then turns back to space, staring deep into space.

Mountain_Faerie
2007-11-06, 08:32 AM
The Lunny pokes her head out of her Lunny hole (betcha didn't know Llama's could dig like rabbits :smalltongue: ). There are fingers flying everywhere, enough to scare a timid lunny back into her hole. As she dives underground, she is almost trampled by Pwenet.

Zeb The Troll
2007-11-06, 08:48 AM
'Tis a sad day indeed when llama fights llama. So much pointing. So much accusation with so little information.

This llama withholds his point for now, waiting for something a bit more substantial.

Lizard Lord
2007-11-06, 09:28 AM
If north did put it up that message on the board, that would not have been a smart move, even if he is a duck. It is too easy, far too easy, for him to be accused of being a lier, which of course I am sure North or whoever put up the board knows this by now. However, did anyone consider the fact that it is the devil or another duck trying to frame North? I mean if the post said "North is a duck" how many of you would believe it, how many of you would vote, or still vote, for him?

Timberwolf
2007-11-06, 09:43 AM
The original LLamaul points its lightsabre at Cassie.

Supagoof
2007-11-06, 10:35 AM
Bulletin Board Updates

Don't scry Ezlo! He'll blind you!

THE CAKE IS A LIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Ezlo is the devil incarnite! Kill him!

kill the guy in the duck suit

Argh! We'll get you Jester! If it's the last thing we do!

Fishhead, Fisheads, Roly poly fishheads. Fisheads, Fishheads, eat 'em up, Yum!

One Llama in the bush is worth two in the hand.

All Sorts of Such A+ Students Are IN
FOR tHe most Intelligent REal experiences!

Here at the Incredible Giant inflatable dingo store, we HavE So much To offer!

Bright In the Daylight, my Dog Eats his food Right by the door.

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-06, 10:40 AM
Fishhead, Fisheads, Roly poly fishheads. Fisheads, Fishheads, eat 'em up, Yum!

Okay... Who posted that..? Own up, Come on.

*Points at Chef Llama* (Fleeing Coward)

I bet it was you. Wasn't it.. :smallmad:

banjo1985
2007-11-06, 10:42 AM
Loch Ness Llama looks at the board even more confused than before.

"This is going to make my brain melt...someone seems to want Ezlo dead, surely that's too obvious though?"

DarkCorax
2007-11-06, 10:52 AM
The Celestial Llama looks around at the random pointing flying around, and the various and often contradictory messages appearing on the board. "You, Slaanesh what are you up to! And why is there a bandwagon against Pwenet?"

((This may be my favourite WW variant so far, 'tis complete and utter chaos and the Bulletin Board is Genius :smallcool:))

Supagoof
2007-11-06, 11:04 AM
Bulletin Board Update

Your friendly neighbourhood chef dropping by, with an offer you can't refuse! Anyone who want's one of my amazing duck-be-gone potions should post here on day 4...remember a potion a day keeps the night ducks away!

Hey, you! Yes, you!

Do you wanna see what it's like to be a duck for a day?

Ducks out there! Do you want to scry safe to the eyes of the scriers?

Then don't delay! Sacrifice a pink bunny in the name of Cthulu, dance nekkid on the purple pentagram as the sun sets, and write your name backwards seven times on the bulletin board! Then Maybe, just Maybe, the great Llama disguiser will visit you tonight...

phoenixineohp
2007-11-06, 11:30 AM
The lovestruck llama looks around at the crowd.

"Where is Androgial? You would think that he wouldn't miss an event like this..."

(Inactive since the 24th)

boomwolf
2007-11-06, 11:42 AM
Death to the north I say, and who knows better then death itself?

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-06, 11:52 AM
I point at haruki-kun!

For the background is beige and he is still invisible!

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-06, 11:55 AM
Andre the Stealth Llama comes conscious at the thought of a logical sacrifice and a current nonplayer... "Yes, where is Androgial?"

He then low crawls over the the side of the road into some bushes and re-applies his camoflague and ghillie suit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghillie_suit).

Unfortunately, as Andre the llama is color blind the colors are a garish purple, gold, and white... which seems to work somehow...

Kantur
2007-11-06, 12:41 PM
Kantur's lost at the moment and distracted by an essay, so *Points at Kantur

Alarra
2007-11-06, 12:55 PM
The fool bounds around, giggling and regaling others with tales of her near death experience. When she gets to Androgial she tells him a particularly amusing anecdote and is surprised by his lack of laughter, or in fact any response at all. "You're a quiet one.....unnaturally so. Trying to hide a quack in your voice?"

DarkCorax
2007-11-06, 01:07 PM
Celestial Llama looks around, "Thats a point, where is Androgial?"

Raiser Blade
2007-11-06, 01:20 PM
The Llambie lurches toward androigal. Braaaiiiins....

Freshmeat
2007-11-06, 01:32 PM
Out of these bandwagons, the one against Androgial seems to make the most sense.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-11-06, 01:48 PM
Somewhere off to the side of the gatherings, a cryogenic tube opens, and life is once more breathed into a warrior-llama.

"--Don't care if it's cheaper this way--wait, what's all this then?"

The llama pulls himself out of the tube, adjusts his armour, and observes the happenings for a while.

"Ducks? Here? Impossiblay! Unless.... that oddity Ezlo led them here! Yesss....."

Haruki-kun
2007-11-06, 01:51 PM
Silly? Too Silly? Well, that's alright, They say Llamas live in the SILLY Message Boards. :smalltongue:

Welcome to the Playground! Please leave your sanity at the door, you won't be needing it!

The Invisible Llama has invisibly spoken.

Supagoof
2007-11-06, 02:08 PM
Bulletin Board Update

He's a Llamajack and he's okay!
He sleeps all night and he works all day!

Supagoof
2007-11-06, 02:14 PM
Bulletin Board Update

He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch.
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.
((We're still amused. :smallbiggrin: ))

banjo1985
2007-11-06, 02:27 PM
"What's more suspicious than a Llama that isn't here? Not much I think."

Points at Androgial

Hawkeye
2007-11-06, 02:44 PM
The CW Llama looks around "Hm, he's being quiet...too quiet..." he points a hoof at androgial

Lizard Lord
2007-11-06, 03:27 PM
points at androgial

Supagoof
2007-11-06, 03:54 PM
Bulletin Board Update

Assassin Llama, Llamawood, Llamafornia.
You are very great.
100,000 pesos.
Come to Santa Llama put on show, stop.
The In-famous Dragon Duck Raeden.

Pwenet
2007-11-06, 04:46 PM

BOB!

BOB-BOB!

BOBBOBBOB!!!!

BOBBOBBOBBOBBOBBOBBOBBOBBOB!!!!

BOB-BOB!!!

The final two bobs are aimed towards Androgial.

Goblin Music
2007-11-06, 04:56 PM
points at Androgial

Zeb The Troll
2007-11-06, 05:00 PM
I point at androgial for the same reasons as Raeden on day 1, the likelihood of autolynching.

Strategos
2007-11-06, 06:31 PM
**Points at Androgial.**

Crystall_Myr
2007-11-06, 07:12 PM
The masked llama attempted to rush onto the scene, but instead trips over Androgial and falls flat on his face, "Hey watch where you stand around!"

Pandaren
2007-11-06, 07:12 PM
Point at..Pwenet!!
for absolutely no reason at all.
"He was fighting for the ducks I tell ya!!!"

The Valiant Turtle
2007-11-06, 07:20 PM
The only partially present SeaLlama points at Androgial

((Internet connection not quite up yet))

Mustiado
2007-11-06, 07:33 PM
*retracts his previous point to point at andorigal*

(( Where on earth are these bulletin board posts coming from?!))

Supagoof
2007-11-06, 08:25 PM
Bulleting Board Update

Assassin Llama, 1 millllion dollars to take care of the problem of North. Do it well and I'll toss in several bales of hay.

((Anyone can PM the narrators to post an anonymous message on the bulletin board.))

evnafets
2007-11-06, 09:00 PM
Sherllama Holmes has not found any clues at all.
So it falls to me to do what King Atreyu would do when he didn't know who to point at.

evnafets points at Exachix

Supagoof
2007-11-06, 10:48 PM
Bulletin Board Update

Anyone hungry? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62427)

Fellow ducks, kill Khaldan Tonight. He looks like the necromancer Llama. (can't think of the Name)

Oops i did it again
I killed zar peter
Got lost in the game...

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?
I'M A DUCK!!

Helgraf
2007-11-07, 01:23 AM
*snort .... * 'Hwha? Oh Gods, oh Thor and Biscuits! It's begun already and I'm late!"

Leif Erikllama runs back and forth along the length of the longboat, snorting in agitation.

Gupta gupta ... gotta gouda go!

*levels a foot thingie at Exachix*

HyramGraff
2007-11-07, 01:48 AM
Bzzz Bzzz! Bzzz! Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz.

Translation: I think we should lynch Andre Fairchilde! He pushed another llama off the cliff.

Captain van der Decken
2007-11-07, 02:31 AM
*points at Androgial*

North
2007-11-07, 06:00 AM
Changes point to Androgial

Ezlo
2007-11-07, 09:16 AM
Woo hoo! Shameless advertisments!:smallwink:

Supagoof
2007-11-07, 09:35 AM
Bulletin Board Update

Do it to me one more time!
That's the way, un-hunh, un-hunh I like it!
Hit me baby one more time!

If you mean that you think Khalden is the God of New Life, I'd really rather we didn't kill him yet, since I'm the Zombie.

fr33 st00f pl0x

The Punk Rocker is a liar. Lynch that son of a duck!

Supagoof
2007-11-07, 10:17 AM
Bulletin Board Update

Well, we can try to kill Khaldan then, because he isn't the Bringer of New Life. I know who the bringer of new life is.
The Devil Duck

Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Supagoof
2007-11-07, 02:34 PM
Bulletin Board Update

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my Llama. Prepare to die.

Castaras
2007-11-07, 02:35 PM
(( Okay.

That most recent Bulletin Board thing just won.

What it won, I dunno, but that was awesome. :smallbiggrin: ))

Jontom Xire
2007-11-07, 03:08 PM
... and the Bulletin Board is Genius :smallcool:))

Why thank you. I was starting to regret it until that Inigo Montoya post.

Assassin Llama, Llamawood, Llamafornia.
You are very great.
100,000 pesos.
Come to Santa Llama put on show, stop.
The In-famous Dragon Duck Raeden.

Is that Raeden admitting to being the Dragon Duck and trying to hire the assassin?

I'm all confused.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-07, 03:14 PM
(I'm wondering if Raedon was the Game Over Llama. Maybe the Assassin can test this for us.)

Jontom Xire
2007-11-07, 03:25 PM
Something has just occurred to me.

What do we normally do when someone claims to be the seer?

Lynch a couple of the people identified until there are enough hits that we can be sure they're not a bad guy.

The problem this time? The "seers" are tipping us off anonymously. That means there's no comeback. A duck can point at, and potentially get lynched, a vital Llama role, but we don't have the usual "he lied, let's lynch him" routine available.

Is there anything we can do to safely take advantage of the tip-offs being posted? PM me if you have any ideas.

I have one. PGP. We still risk a kill with no comeback, but at least it will allow us to accurately identify the poster from one message to the next.

North
2007-11-07, 09:11 PM
Thats why I offered to be a gobetween. Hopefully we can test it out tomorrow!

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-07, 09:19 PM
I don't know if it's been said but I need to withdraw from this game, likely for the rest of it, but maybe not. I'am sorry for any problems this may cause, for now at least.

Strategos
2007-11-07, 09:53 PM
Is that Raeden admitting to being the Dragon Duck and trying to hire the assassin?

I'm all confused.

((It's an adapted quote from The Three Amigos (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092086/). Basically it's the telegraph that one of the Mexican villagers sends to the Amigos, not realising that they're just actors, to get them to defeat the bandit chief El Guapo. The Three Amigos think it's an acting gig and accept the job.))

Khaldan
2007-11-07, 09:53 PM
A person who wants to be lynched! lets kill him tommorrow!

*sees bulletion board*

crap, the ducks want to kill me? I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

*looks at role*

never mind. Ducks, please kill me tonight.

Jontom Xire
2007-11-08, 03:49 AM
The blue-caped Llama poses heroically as is his wont. "Hah, a coward. A servant of lust and hedonistic pleasures as well. Dropping out of this great battle between good and evil. We should execute the unholy Slaanesh!"

He lifts his head to the sky and announces heroically, "Let the forces of good join to do battle with the forces of evil. I will lead you, if you will have me, in this brave and noble fight. There will be no surrender. There will be no quarter given or taken. We shall eradicate these ducks in our midst and make this a good world, a safe world, a world where Llama can live alongside Llama in peace and happiness without the ever-present threat of ducks."

smellie_hippie
2007-11-08, 06:57 AM
I don't know if it's been said but I need to withdraw from this game, likely for the rest of it, but maybe not.

Don't waste a lynch on Slaanesh... he's asked to leave and the narrators will handle this gracefully...
*remembers it's Goof, Llama and Gezina*
Ok, maybe not gracefully... but very humorously, in a strange kinda give you nightmares about grannies making cookies with prune juice kinda way...

I say we lynch Andre... but I'm still trying to remember if it's day or night...

...oh, and could you all please stop flushing the toilet? I'm in the shower...

DarkLightDragon
2007-11-08, 07:27 AM
((Three Amigos=awesomeness

"I like the one who's not so smart"
"Which one's that?"

"You were supposed to fire UP! We both fired UP!"

"My little buttercup..."

"Do you have anything besides Mexican food?"

Those are some of my favourite quotes from that movie :smallbiggrin: ))

*point to Androgial*

Supagoof
2007-11-08, 11:00 AM
Bulletin Board Update

Smile! You just lost The Game (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37266).

Always remember to shave your llamas before burning.
It's the humane way...

Fellow ducks, what is the worst his role could be? If he is the resurrection llama, we kill an important role, and we learn to think of khaldan as naive. f he's the baner, we know who the baner is, and can easily begin stabbiting other people, espicially on nights 5 and 10. So let's kill him.

Okays, y'all. Since ya's all's clearly don' unnerstan poetry, here's it in clear, 'k?

Raeden scries as Dragon Duck, 'k?

I'm either seer or fool an' if'n we all lynch the son of a duck, we'n gonne know which'n of'n the two I'ma.

Geddit?

Kuh! Sum peeple!

Shadow
2007-11-08, 11:48 AM
The Ghost Llama appears from his hiatus on the etheral plane and points at Sweetrein while he sorts out what to do.....

Supagoof
2007-11-08, 11:52 AM
Bulletin Board Update

Attention all llamas & ducks!
Tonight the local theater will show 'Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back', dubbed in French for your convenience.
La Battre d'Etoiles: L'empire contre-attaque offers such classic lines as 'Sacre bleu, c'est Yoda, le maître de Jedi!', 'Lucien, je suis ton père', 'Utilisez la Force!' and the unforgettable 'Je trouve votre manque de confiance inqiuétant.'

Don't miss out on this fantastic event! Chances of ducks attacking during the movie are almost nil!

Ticket price: 5 llamars (3 if you're French)

Kill North tonight. We don't want him to be here tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
((Speaking of tomorrow. Day will end....now! Few hours early, but I'm starting to get on top of things now that the other WW games I'm in are dying down....))

The Llama's all bleat at the loss of Zar Peter, and they decide that Androgial is to blame. Seeing that the angelic narrators have ascended into heaven, they grab the Llama off his beach chair and drag him to the cliff's edge.

What? I was just tanning! Aw, c'mon dudes, this is so totaly uncool. At least let me get my board?....Ah well, surf's up!

They throw him over the cliff to the rocky ocean floor below. A scream is heard as he falls.

Kowabungaaaa...*CRUNCH!*

Summary: Androgial was lynnched. He was one of the two feuding llamas and was sided with team Llama.

Night begins! Please send in your night actions. Night will end in roughly 48 hours...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-08, 12:05 PM
(ACK! *Starts cleaning out PM box in a hurry!*)

Supagoof
2007-11-08, 12:15 PM
((LOL ^ Sorry, ended it early on you. :smalltongue:

Any Duck or Either players who receive a PM full message from sending the PM to Atreyu or Gezina can send them to me. :smallwink:

Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-08, 12:59 PM
(Its okay, Goof. I just had to delete the PM that Helgraf accidently sent to me explaining the details of his plans for the next 3 nights in Hogwarts as well as how to hide their devil and the secret to killling Voldemart. I wish I could remember what it said, but at least my box is ready for PM's.) :smallsmile:

Helgraf
2007-11-08, 01:18 PM
(Its okay, Goof. I just had to delete the PM that Helgraf accidently sent to me explaining the details of his plans for the next 3 nights in Hogwarts as well as how to hide their devil and the secret to killling Voldemart. I wish I could remember what it said, but at least my box is ready for PM's.) :smallsmile:

Voldemart? Volde-Mart?! Ah am not a one-stop shopping center for low-grade evil!!

smellie_hippie
2007-11-08, 01:26 PM
Kowabungaaaa...*CRUNCH!*

Summary: Androgial was lynnched. He was one of the two feuding llamas and was sided with team Llama.

I told you! Malmagor had nothing to do with it!
(...but it would have been exceptionally funny if he had been a lover in love with his gender-bent other half... :smallamused: )

I could tell he was innocent... and I've got soap in my eyes!!
'scuse me while I go wash this out...

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-08, 05:35 PM
((And another llama is lost. Man, this isn't good. :smallmad: ))

Khaldan
2007-11-08, 06:03 PM
I am so glad we have the best narrators. (if only alarra was with the narrators)

But that's not the point.

I am the sky watcher llama, and sent in a scry on north.

It came up llama blood type= llama-good.

So, let us not lynch north. Instead, let us rally around a now known llama.

Go North! The awesomest true known llama ever!

Lizard Lord
2007-11-08, 08:31 PM
I am so glad we have the best narrators. (if only alarra was with the narrators)

And how do we know you are being honest? Mind you this is not a declaration of intent to vote for either of you, but I just want to make sure my fellow llamas don't let their guard down.

Haruki-kun
2007-11-08, 10:37 PM
Well, don't look at me! I didn't suspect Mal!

Hey, cool! They can't see me at night!

@v: Alright, alright.........

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-11-08, 10:38 PM
"You know, generally, you don't announce scries of good. it just kind of makes a hitlist for the ducks," the dracollama says.

Zeb The Troll
2007-11-09, 01:08 AM
I told you! Malmagor had nothing to do with it! pssst, we didn't vote for Malmagor Andrigal, we voted for a player named androgial. Yes, they are similar. Enough that I had to look it up because I was confused by the comment that androgial hadn't posted since the 24th but I'd seen Mal post just that day. A likely autolynch was what was lost and that actually helps us llamas by making it so that we don't lose two on autolynch day.

Jontom Xire
2007-11-09, 03:34 AM

I'd like to nominate this for dumbest post in a werewolf game ever.

A) There is no evidence to back your claim.
B) It makes you a target.
C) It makes North a target.

phoenixineohp
2007-11-09, 07:57 AM
I think that at this point North is such a big target he's a pinata. Followed closely by Khaldan. :smalleek:

Raeden
2007-11-09, 11:16 AM
Wait... I'm not dead? Free candy for everyone! Well since I don't fancy being thrown off a cliff again I'll just do what the masses do, 'kay?
*points at andorigal*

Skippy
2007-11-09, 11:17 AM
Night time!

PhantomFox
2007-11-09, 12:32 PM
(Sorry to interupt, but I stumbled across this and became interested. I see that Slaanesh is stepping out. If you wouldn't mind having a WW newb play, and assuming it's possible, could I take his spot?)

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-09, 12:38 PM
(most of us won't mind - PM the narrators.

Update - chatting with Narrator.

Which llamatar do you want?

Please PM the narrators, they'll let you know.)

Khaldan
2007-11-09, 06:15 PM
I'd like to nominate this for dumbest post in a werewolf game ever.

A) There is no evidence to back your claim.
B) It makes you a target.
C) It makes North a target.

Change that to second dumbest, and you have a point. first goes to what i did in YOWII, unless someone can find something better. but if you want, I could make somethingg even stupider..

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-10, 08:30 AM
So, anybody know any ducks?

Castaras
2007-11-10, 10:04 AM
Quack?

I mean, <insert llama noise>?

Why would I know any ducks?

Mountain_Faerie
2007-11-10, 01:23 PM
Hey Zeb, hab you got any ob that soup left? I seem to hab caught your cold.

Ah...Ah...Ah-CHOO! :smalleek:

Crimmy
2007-11-10, 03:05 PM
NO!, dan't snizz,ai haf reely low defanses ageinst vairal disises

ah
AH
AAAAHH!!CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

dow iu gaive me da cold

PhantomFox
2007-11-10, 04:25 PM
(PMs sent, awaiting responses. Thanks for letting me in if this works!)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-10, 10:00 PM
(We are discussing things, Phantom Fox, and will let you know. Also, I still need duck kill votes.

I apologize for the delay, but I need to hear back from Goof and Gez that everyone is ready to go before the new day begins and also what to do about the new spectral vulpine. )

InaVegt
2007-11-11, 01:02 PM
You look around scaredly as you wake up, wondering who did not survive the night this time. There are three rooms with markings of people trying to get in. As you enter the first room, you notice the person to which the room belongs to is not there, instead there is a note. "A few ducks tried to attack me, I relocated." In the second one the situation is much the same. The third however, carries the body of the Dread LLama Roberts, a quick investigation of his remains and his room shows he was in fact the dreaded Beast.

While you prepare to bury him you stumble over a pool of blood with a wooden sword and two notes in it. The first note says: "It is dangerous to go alone. Take this." With scribbled on after it: "Thank you, my good king, for this weapon. The Assassin Llama." The second note says: "I'm sorry, old chap, but I prefer to keep on living."

Summary
The ducks had a vote tie, a random target of the tied ones has been chosen.
Khaldan, the beast, has been killed by the ducks.
The invincible llama was targeted by the assassin llama.

Day starts now and will end in approximately 48 hours.

banjo1985
2007-11-11, 02:26 PM
Loch Ness Llama surfaces from the waters depths and studies the remains of Khaldan.

"Damnit, the Beast Llama is gone, strange how he didn't take anyone out with him. There were bulletin messages about Khaldan...I wonder if the poster is guilty? You Ezlo do you know anything about this? There were a lot of accusatory messages going around about you yesterday?"

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-11, 02:33 PM
OOC: I'am baaaack. Sorry, but I havent read the whole thread, so theres some holes In my knowledge. And without further ado..

One llama wakes up "woah what was going on while I was asleep? I say that this guy, Ezlo was doing something weird In my dreams.."

Zar Peter
2007-11-11, 02:52 PM
A Llama with a Blue Hat and a Tie stumbles onto the podium. If you look a little bit closer you can see a bullet hole in the Hat.

Lladies and GentLlman! I'm back!
As you know I'm a Mason Llama and was shot by the assassin Llama in the first the night before this. The God of new Life resurrected me and now I'm here again!

You know my role!

I know at last two Llamas I can fully trust! I know a few other Llamas who I want to trust, too, and you all can help me with trusting them. They told me that this Llama
He points at the Pikachu Llama (radikalskippy)
is a Duck! Please help me confirm my contacts to be correct. If they are not correct I will name my contacts this night (before I'm very likely to be killed again).

I also need the assassin Llama to contact me! We need night kills, too. And I need the invincible Llama to confirm the assassin Llama!
I need every Llama who want to join my hunt against the Ducks. PM me if you want to join us. We are living in hard times but I think if we all stand together, protecting each other we might have a chance against the evil Ducks!
Thank you all for listening!

The Fedora Llama stumbles from the podium!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/fedora.gif

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-11, 03:04 PM
*Points at Ezlo*

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-11, 03:07 PM
(Let's see... a Mason comes back and points at RadikalSkippy, or we listen to static about Ezlo. There is no evidence against Ezlo, but the Mason says he knows who two ducks are - we just need to confirm his information. No brainer to me.)

Freshmeat
2007-11-11, 03:07 PM
A lead is a lead, and ZP wouldn't, couldn't be here if he was lying (though I do find it strange that the GoNL apparently revived him after two days, rather than the listed four).

The Egyptian llama waves his staff dismissively towards radikalskippy.

Castaras
2007-11-11, 03:22 PM
The Punk Rock llama looks at Zar Peter, then at the pikachu llama, then back at Zar Peter again. He nods at the pikachu llama, before turning and trotting off elsewhere, murmuring under his breath.

PhantomFox
2007-11-11, 03:24 PM
((Got the green light to get in this game. Thanks! I thought today was the 3rd day, not the fourth. Day one was a prevented lynching, day two beach llama went down, isn't tonight day 3? However, I don't see any role that allows someone to res and switch sides, so I'll go with it))

The Pirate Llama steps off the longboat from the ship and onto the shore, carrying a balloon sword. He clomps up to the group wearing his wooden leg. Then, he inexplicably breaks into song and dance with mysterious backup voices seeming coming from nowhere.

"We've got us a lead" (A lead!)
"to lead us to a hidden duck
who should surely be chucked" (be chucked!)
"over the cliff this day!
We'll take him en mass," (en mass!)
"We know radikalskippy's scurvy duty.
Then, take of his mask...
And then we'll shout 'hooray!'

Yar, har, fiddle dee dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me!
We'll lynch the duck 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!"

Ceika
2007-11-11, 03:51 PM
The Llama of Justice watches as the fedora-topped llama makes his statement. Nodding resolutely, but with a sideways glare at North, the LoJ screams as loud as possible "I CHOOSE YOU, LLAMACHU! (RadikalSkippy)"

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-11, 03:55 PM
points at radikalskippy

At last, a lead! :smallbiggrin:

Kantur
2007-11-11, 04:15 PM
*Points at radikalskippy

Haruki-kun
2007-11-11, 04:25 PM
Awww....... but Pikachu rocks! He's my favorite in SSBM! Plus, he actually highlights my posts!

Oh, well if he's a duck, then there's no helping it. You'd better not be wrong about this!

I guess I have no choice but to listen and point at the Pika-Llama.

Wait, is that a Pika-Llama? That would be a Pika-duck, right? So is Pika-duck like a Fusion between a Pikachu and a Psyduck? Oh, wait there' sno fusion in Pokemon.......... that was DBZ............. is there a DB Llama...........?

...............I say we kill him in order to end these theories.

Dr. Bath
2007-11-11, 04:25 PM
"Gogo Llama phone!"

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring baLlama phone
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring baLlama phone

"Hello Chief Quimby!"
"Yes Chief."
"A Duck you say Chief,"
"No Chief,"
"No, I won't do that this time Chief,"
"Yes Cheif, Goodbye Chi*click*ef."

"Gogo Llama spring!" Inspector Llama bounces off towards the rest of the Llamas.

"Good day fellow Llamizens! Would you be interested in helping F.B.L. in their investigation, headed by myself, an undercover, secret operative, called Inspector Llama. Just a tick. Gogo Llama notepad!" a notepad and pen appear out of the Llama's hat and starts poking him in the face. The inspector start writing illedgably in the notebook with a pen in his mouth,
"Ducffs shoo shhay? Hmmm. Rrradikaflschkippy(radikalskippy) shhou shaay? Shank shoo."

The Inspector Llama bounces off into the lake.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-11, 04:28 PM
The Stealth Llama steps out of what he thinks are the shadows. In reality it was a warm patch of sunshine next to the window, but not every llama is perfect or even observant.

"Llamas - I bring to you a new religion! Yes, as most of the ducks already know (to my chagrin) I am the God of New Life. I am the one that brought back Zar Peter. Llamas - please heed his call, we are organizing, as the ducks are everywhere.

To the assassin llama. The rumors are that you are working with the ducks. If you would like to heed our call - and we can support you with making it to the end of the game - we have a list of ducks we'd like to verify.

To all the neutral ducks - we have the means to ensure your survival and victory conditions. Trust us, not the ducks. And the word "us" has a "you" in it too :smallwink:."

Exachix
2007-11-11, 04:29 PM
The Llamathrope watches and jumps on as the radikal(skippy) bandwagon comes past.

He sits on the back going weeeeeee!

Timberwolf
2007-11-11, 04:31 PM
*Points at Cassie*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-11-11, 04:35 PM
the Rec. Dracollama steps calmly out of her corner, sullenly pointing at Radikalskippy.
Apparently, you are a duck. I've no reason to disbeleive the evidence presented, and there is no other good evidence right now.

PhantomFox
2007-11-11, 04:41 PM
The Pirate Llama squints at Andre.

"Yar, pray tell how the ducks already know ye are the GoNL Llama? I may not be the brightest cutlass in the armory, but I see no indication in Zar Peter's speech that shows ye to be him... Now, are ye tellin' the truth and I be missin' somethin', or are you trying to lure some innocent llamas to their death by trustin' 'ye? Savvy?

smellie_hippie
2007-11-11, 04:55 PM
Petey? Is that you? :smallconfused: I heard over my shower radio that you were dead!! :smallfrown:

If I weren't naked back here, I'd give you a man/llama-hug!! :smallredface: As it were... could you hand me a towel please? I'd at least like to see the pika-llama that I'm pointing at...

Ezlo
2007-11-11, 04:55 PM
Sounds good.

Points at radikalskippy

Alarra
2007-11-11, 04:57 PM
The fool prances around looking confused and thinking, How is ZP back? It hasn't been four days, and the narrators should have posted that he was resurrected, right? Not that I'm complaining, I mean, if he knows the ducks after all. And the beast? He's supposed to kill someone when he dies. Wonder why that didn't happen.

She shrugs, takes her stolen crown, and trots over to RadikalSkippy. I crown you...King Duck!

Khaldan
2007-11-11, 04:59 PM
((The invicible llama. the freaking invible llama. GRAHHH!:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: ))

((*looks again* hey, I can't have killed the invicible llama. it says that I can 'Can take one other person down when killed in a performance induced moshing.' This gives the implication that i can only kill someone involved in my death. Or that I could pick who I kill. And why did Zar get rezzed on night 3? :smallconfused:))

Zar Peter
2007-11-11, 05:03 PM
The Pirate Llama squints at Andre.

"Yar, pray tell how the ducks already know ye are the GoNL Llama? I may not be the brightest cutlass in the armory, but I see no indication in Zar Peter's speech that shows ye to be him... Now, are ye tellin' the truth and I be missin' somethin', or are you trying to lure some innocent llamas to their death by trustin' 'ye? Savvy?

The Llama with the blue hat turns as he hears the arguments of the stealth Llama and the PhantomLlamaFox.

You are right to be careful with your trust, Phantom. But I can confirm that Andre is the bringer of new life. He contacted me and he is the only one who could know that I will be resurrected.
He is the God of new life, my new (short) lifespan is given to me by him!

DarkCorax
2007-11-11, 05:09 PM
"radikalskippy, are you a duck?"

((This has got me rather confused... I'm just going to wait until things clear up...))

Zar Peter
2007-11-11, 05:16 PM
The fool prances around looking confused and thinking, How is ZP back? It hasn't been four days, and the narrators should have posted that he was resurrected, right? Not that I'm complaining, I mean, if he knows the ducks after all. And the beast? He's supposed to kill someone when he dies. Wonder why that didn't happen.

She shrugs, takes her stolen crown, and trots over to RadikalSkippy. I crown you...King Duck!

The narrators hinted that someone was resurrected. In the first post they show since yesterday: 63/64 players instead of 62/64.
In fact I was allowed to PM my votes for two days to live a little longer but I think this is too important to stay quiet.
Also it could be every fourth day from the first resurrection, not from the start. The rules aren't that clear here.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-11, 05:16 PM
(YIKES!! okay, to answer some questions.

1) Sigh....ignore what was here. My apologies for adding unnecessarilyto the confusion. Soooo much to keep track of. I'm just gonna curl up and cry now.
Someone go ask Em if I can borrow her teddy bear. It looks reassuring.

2) To the beast llama: We experienced some technical difficulties with your power. Rest assured the glitch will be fixed in the near future and you will not be billed for when your powers were on the fritz.

3) This is not part of the secret taco sidequest.

4) You know Hippie, I'm sure some other llamas would like to use the shower sometimes, as well.

5) Never mind. I do still like the invisible llama's playing style.

6) There is no rule number 6!

7) Zar Peter is committing perfectly legal actions. We do have stuff going on in PM's too, you know. Its not players doing things in PM's. :smallsmile:

Khaldan
2007-11-11, 05:19 PM
((heh. Can I get that in cash? my bank doesn't like checks. *goes to find the taco sidequest*))

smellie_hippie
2007-11-11, 05:24 PM
(YIKES!! okay, to answer some questions.

4) You know Hippie, I'm sure some other llamas would like to use the shower sometimes, as well.

6) There is no rule number 6!

What, is this the Starship Enterprise or something? 30-some odd decks, and an entire holo-suite... but one friggin bathrom!? :smallamused:

...and as for rule number 6, you mentioned it now, and must summarily be punished... have a drink on me. :smallamused:

http://www.creativepro.com/img/story/121103_fg3.jpg

Reinboom
2007-11-11, 05:34 PM
The ninja llama stumbles quickly makes a stylish move into place, quickly moving to the pika-llama, and placing a ninja no kigou (ninja's mark) upon it. Then spits out a smoke spit. and disappears coughing into the crowd.

phoenixineohp
2007-11-11, 06:30 PM
The love struck llama looks around utterly confused before sitting down in a 'hrumph' and looking to the sky, her head on her hoofs.

"I miss my love... least he sent me PMs and told me what was going on."

PhantomFox
2007-11-11, 06:41 PM
The Pirate Llama walks off to find some rum.
"Something is not right. Something smells more rotten than a dead fish... I can't place it though. I get the feeling like I'm being played like a green deckswab, but I can't prove nothin'. It may be from having my first mate betray me and have the crew turn on me and strand me on a desert island (got off via sea turtles) and then get himself cursed, but somethin' be goin' on behind me back. It may turn out to be nothin', but only time will tell.

North
2007-11-11, 07:03 PM
Points at Radikal Skippy!

Zar Peter is completely trustworthy! Hes about as trustworthy as its possible to get even! Ive sent him who I am. And my contact to him as well. I urge you all to do the same.

Llamas United!

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-11, 07:15 PM
Anyone want some Rat-llama (Radikalskippy) stew?

Raiser Blade
2007-11-11, 07:48 PM
The Llambie seems dissapointed that he didn't get to eat any brains yesterday.

Mrfnhrf... Braiiiiins....

*Point at RadikalSkippy

Pwenet
2007-11-11, 08:14 PM

The Bobbleheaded llama blinks as it awakens, and twitches its head. It does an experimental bob, then another, and yet another. Pausing for a second, it looks confused for a second, then starts bobbing away like there is no tomorrow.

The Bobs
This is really long – You have been warned
*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB*

*Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB*

*Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Long BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB*

*Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB* *Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

*Long BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB**Short BoB* *Long BoB**Short BoB**Long BoB* *Short BoB**Short BoB**Short BoB*

If one was being very careful, they might realize that the Bobbleheaded llama was bobbing in MORSE CODE!!! If one was keeping track and translating it, it would look like the following.

Bobs translated into Morse Code
.... . .-.. .--. / .. / .- -- / - .... . / -.. .. ... - ..- .-. -... . -.. / .-.. .-.. .- -- .- / .. / .... .- ...- . / -... . . -. / --. .-. .- -. - . -.. / ..-. .-. . . -.. --- -- / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / .- ..-. - . .-. / -... . .. -. --. / --- .-. -.. . .-. . -.. / - --- / .--. --- .. -. - / .- - / ... -- . .-.. .-.. .. . / .... .. .--. .--. .. . / .- -. -.. / .--. --- ... ... . ... ... . -.. / -... -.-- / - .... . / -.-. .-. . . .--. / .-- .. - .... .. -. / - .... . / ... .- -- . / -. .. --. .... - / - .... .. ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. --- - / .-.. .- ... - / - .... . / -.. .- -.-- / ... --- / .. / -- ..- ... - / .-- .- .-. -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-.. .-.. / -. --- - / - --- / ..-. --- .-.. .-.. --- .-- / -- -.-- / -... --- -... ... / .. / .- -- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / ... .- ...- . / -- . / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... .. ... / - --- .-. -- . -. - / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. - .-. --- .-.. .-.. . -.. / -... -.-- / - .... . / -.. ..- -.-. -.- ... / .. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-.. .-.. / -.. . .- - .... / - --- / - .... . / -.. ..- -.-. -.- ...

Now if a llama by some strange chance, actually knew what Morse code was, and furthermore decided to run a translation, they would find out that the bobbleheaded llama was saying:

What the Bobblehead Llama was saying
Are you sure you want to know what this is?
Are you positive? It could blow your mind away!
Final Chance! Don’t click the button unless you are SURE
Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
HELP I am the disturbed Llama I have been granted FREEDOM for the after being ordered to point at smellie hippie AND possessed by THE CREEP within the same night this will not last the day so I must warn you all not to follow my bobs i am sorry please if you can save me from this torment of being controlled by the ducks i love you all death to the ducks

Pausing for a few minuets to catch its breath after the frantic bobbing, the bobblehead llama, with a final emphatic bob towards RadikalSkippy stops bobing completely as it rests, the poor spring holding it’s head to it’s body looking tired and sweating oil from the exertions.

Many kind thanks to This Morse Code Translator (http://morsecode.scphillips.com/jtranslator.html) for helping me make this post.

Ariko
2007-11-11, 08:30 PM
I'm pointin at Radikalskippy for now at least, but..the prior post brought out the subject of my concerns..the mind control power. Zar Peter has apparently provided corresponding evidence, thus why I'm willing to point here. Still, I worry..

Pwenet
2007-11-11, 08:39 PM

By coincidences, a package arrives for the Bobbleheaded llama. Tearing into it with its hoofs, and leaking some oil from its springs onto it, the llama pulls out a “MORSE CODE INPUT” device that it ordered. Unable to perform any bobs, it pulls out and starts tapping away.

What one would hear .. / .-- .- ... / --- .-. -.. . .-. . -.. / - --- / .--. --- .. -. - / .- - / --.. .- .-. / .--. . - . .-. / ..-. --- .-. / -.. .- -.-- / ..--- / -... ..- - / ... .- -.. .-.. -.-- / .... . / .-- .- ... / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / - .... . -. / .- -. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / - --- -.. .- -.-- / .. / .-- .- ... / ... ..- .--. .--. --- ... . / - --- / .--. --- .. -. - / .- - / ... -- . .-.. .-.. .. . / .... .. .--. .--. .. . / -... --- - .... / --- .-. -.. . .-. ... / -.-. .- -- . / ..-. .-. --- -- / -- -.-- / --- .-- -. . .-. / .-- .. - .... / - .... . / -.-. .-. . . .--. / --- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -- . / - --- / .--. --- .. -. - / .- - / -- -.-- ... . .-.. ..-. / -... ..- - / - .... . / - .-- --- / --- .-. -.. . .-. ... / -.-. .-. . .- - . -.. / .. -. - . .-. ..-. . .-. . -. -.-. . / ..-. .-. . . .. -. --. / -- -.-- / -- .. -. -.. / .- -. -.. / -- -.-- / -... --- -... ... / - --- / .-- .- .-. -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / -- . / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.. --- -. - / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / -- . / -... ..- - / ... .- ...- . / -- .

What one who could understand Morse code would see i was ordered to point at zar peter for day 2 but sadly he was killed before then and for today I was suppose to point at smellie hippie both orders came from my owner with the creep ordering me to point at myself but the two orders created interference freeing my mind and my bobs to warn you all of me please dont kill me but save me

After typing all that out, the bobbleheaded llama tries a experimental bob, but overdoes it and accidentally applies to much weight to its hoof, crushing the Morse Code Input device into thousands of pieces.

A single tear emerges from one of the eyes on the llama as it looks at the destroyed equipment.

smellie_hippie
2007-11-11, 08:44 PM
Uh... thanks, Pwenet. :smalleek: I appreciate the avoidance of pointing at me...
Please don't make me quote your post, it hurts my head. :smallfrown:

(awesome post! :smallbiggrin: )

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-11, 08:57 PM
(The pms are coming in to both ZP and me. We are obviously looking to ally ourselves, so - another notable name would be the Creep... please contact us)

Crimmy
2007-11-11, 09:07 PM
well, aim not tu shurr abaut it, bot shoos tu privent auto-linsh, ay wil point at

... (random point) Helgraf

Strategos
2007-11-11, 10:27 PM
George Llashington looks around and begins to make a speech. "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Llamas are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no Llamas efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under the God of New Life, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therfore, to resolve to conquer or die. " As he finishes, he raises his hoof at Radikalskippy, the Llama most likely to be a duck.

((OoC: I'm having a lot of fun looking through quotes said by/attributed to Washington and changing them a little to fit the game, although I will be using my own words eventually.))

Indurain
2007-11-11, 10:56 PM
Disturbo llama walks around some, and finds a riding crop hidden behind the bulletin board. After some fancy hoof work, he manages to balance it on his back, and he walks over to the Llama of Justice, dropping the riding crop at her feet and looking at her longingly.

Meanwhile his tail is pointing awkwardy at Pika-Llama.

Mustiado
2007-11-11, 11:28 PM
*Llama under a sheet sticks a hoof out and points at RadikalSkippy*

Raiser Blade
2007-11-12, 12:29 AM
Seer please scry me. I wanna be in your guy's llama club! Seriously though i'm not a duck.

Lizard Lord
2007-11-12, 01:07 AM
I have no reason not to trust a confirmed llama. RadikalSkippy*
"The yellow rodent issss in fact a duck you sssay! I should have know, rodentsss can not be trusted. Esspecially thisss anoying creature that fired rondom boltsss of lighting near the begining of thisss war.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-12, 01:18 AM
Me Toooo! Scry meeeeeeeeee! I'm cute as a puppy if you look next to my samurai blades!
After carefull research, I dance.

I dance, I spin once, I twirl twice, I jump thrice, then I do a handstand for four seconds, I then tap my nose five time times, I then clap my hoves thoghetter while jumping, six times, I then blink seven times at the ceiling, I then give 8 people random people, I nod, nine times, I shake my head for ten times, I spin again only this time on one hoof, I do that until I have done that eleven times, I ask twelve Lama Ladies for a dance, I bring thirteen roses, each for one, the last one, to be given later, I then dance with each of the Lama ladies for fourteen dances, though some I heard preffered fifteen dances, but I shake my head, for everyone actually left the room after sixteen dances , except seventeen ladies who'd like to dance with me, each time before I dance with one I clap my hooves eighteen times before I dance with them, I then prepare for each dance 19 seconds, after that, we open up twenty bottles of various drinks, and twenty one boxes of food, but at the hour of twenty two, all the lights suddenly go out, so I offer them a ride to their homes, and at hour twenty two I have brought them all home,spend twenty three minutes on various other sites, then twenty four minutes on Diablo, the Lama remix, I then spend my time on GiantITP until the hour twenty five, until twenty six minutes in the new morning, I spend my time there, I realize I have a broken watch becouse it said 25, I then drive twenty seven minutes to the all-time watch shop, unfortunately I have to wait twenty eight minutes becouse he is already busy, so I play Pacman for thirty minutes, but luckily after thirty one minutes he is actually finished and done, so I play thirty two minutes of pacman again, then I drive home for thirty three minutes, I then stare at the person who is lying on my couch for thirty four minutes,after thirty five minutes, I realize who it is.

If you would have looked very closely, you would have seen something.

That I took way to much time for this post and that my samurai blades were pointing at Radikal skippy, number thirty five all the time!

Jontom Xire
2007-11-12, 04:26 AM
((OOC: <sobs> Guys, can we please have a little discipline here or the ducks are so going to win. Why did Zar Peter name the person who rezzed him? We've already had discussions about making a menu for the ducks to kill.

Raiser, asking to be scried is number one suspicious. You could be the mouse or "friendly fire", or Llamatron or the unmasked Llama. Asking to be scried is very suspicious. So can the seer please NOT waste a scry on Raiser. Howsabout we just lynch him instead.

One thing though, narrators. If the seer (who scries role as well as side) scries any of the roles I mention above, wouldn't the knowledge of the role give away the person's side regardless of the effect of their role or would you lie about the role too?
))

Points at RadikalSkippy.

banjo1985
2007-11-12, 04:54 AM
Loch Ness Llama's ears rise up at hearing the new accusation of Pika Llama.

"Okay...I have nothing to really go on, sure maybe the Pika-Llama is guilty."

boomwolf
2007-11-12, 05:54 AM
Why do we want to kill RadikalSkippy? i have not seen him do anything.
Heck, I'm death, I should be collecting a soul anyway.

Studoku
2007-11-12, 06:40 AM
The neutral bobbing llama bobs in the direction of RadikalSkippy

PhantomFox
2007-11-12, 08:08 AM
(I'm willing to go along with the current bandwagon as I don't have any proof of shenanigans, but my over-suspicious nature takes the early res + 'revelation' of GoNL to the ducks which forced him into the open (which I never saw. How did the ducks find out?) + hints floating around, to = Untold Narrator plot twist. IF that IS true, my money's on Duck Necromancy. That is, ducks rezed him onto their side. Plus, open PM recruitment into this network? A duck could slip into that way to easily. You'd have to do a LOT of scrying to verify everybody, and there are a LOT of people and good roles. Add to this that the fact that only Andre and Zar can back each other up brings up the posibility that they're in cahoots for a mass dupe. Add to that the fact that North supports them and was acting slightly suspicious earlier and you get... well, not much, just a bunch of circumstantial evidence. Though they'd have to be sure a scry wouldn't reveal them... hmm... Just a possibility though. Just as it's bad to be too trusting, it's bad to be overly suspicious. Perhaps I should cut back on the Poirot books. :P

P.S. I just realized that my main sig might be bad in this game... but I love Discworld and Angua rocks! Well, so does Captain Carrot and Commander Vimes and Detritus.... and a lot of characters, really.)

Supagoof
2007-11-12, 10:02 AM
Bulletin Board Update

I think I am the llamaseer. My public key is:

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: 2.3a

mQCNAi0xHTIAAAEEAKeIU9S010e1AxYy2R379ptHunqM0kRMgW nOwfCnVets8jTh
r7B87pzFNVj6kBs8F9TKQdk62JR5Kiq2rVODFSLmN2JThnhfDu/tAYAz8fJsWkxG
n5IhcjxkQpfb2LDs4EBJgWhI9HxIfCvhSkFdrFe9JBfm0KKB5s GoFIWXVYodAAUT
tCFQcjBkdWN0IEN5cGhlciA8YWx0LnNlY3VyaXR5LnBncD4=
=j/dW
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

In future I will sign all messages (such as the one below) so you know they are form me. My message is:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.3a

iQBVAgUARzRhol5zZ0KJ0fANAQHK6QH+NWfNwt8Mnlic0xcsy1 oOafe0aCxs5yyU
I5tjVcMrH5GepJJDhdKVyJHK9lrew3ZKINDuYjxw2xEsBLf5c/GuqK4AAADOYgtt
ZXNzYWdlLnR4dEc0YaJJIHRoaW5rIEkgYW0gdGhlIExsYW1hIH NlZXIuCgpJIHNj
cmllZCBSYWVkZW4gYXMgdGhlIERyYWdvbiBsbGFtYS4KCkxldC dzIGFsbCBseW5j
aCBoaW0uIElmIEknbSByaWdodCBJIGNhbiBzZW5kIGZ1dHVyZS BtZXNzYWdlcyBz
aWduZWQgd2l0aCB0aGUgc2FtZSBQR1Aga2V5IHNvIHlvdSBrbm 93IHRoZXkgYXJl
IGZyb20gbWUuCgo=
=EMZP
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Woot! I'd like to see the ducks pretedn to be me now!

In summary can either the assasin kill Raeden or we lynch him tomorrow so i can know for sure if I am the seer or not?

DK Owner here.
My Llama is going to ruin your game. You can't trust it because I control all of it's movements...

Fellow llamas, I have reason to believe that the following people are actually ducks. Additionally, I fear that they might already know each other.

Zeb the Troll
RadikalSkippy
North

Yours truly, your friendly neighbourhood llamaman. :smallwink:

DUCKS, LET'S KILL HELGRAF

Please note that some of these postings came in the middle of the night. Bulletin boards will only be updated in the daytime. :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2007-11-12, 10:11 AM
(I'm willing to go along with the current bandwagon as I don't have any proof of shenanigans, but my over-suspicious nature takes the early res + 'revelation' of GoNL to the ducks which forced him into the open (which I never saw. How did the ducks find out?) + hints floating around, to = Untold Narrator plot twist. IF that IS true, my money's on Duck Necromancy. That is, ducks rezed him onto their side. Plus, open PM recruitment into this network? A duck could slip into that way to easily. You'd have to do a LOT of scrying to verify everybody, and there are a LOT of people and good roles. Add to this that the fact that only Andre and Zar can back each other up brings up the posibility that they're in cahoots for a mass dupe. Add to that the fact that North supports them and was acting slightly suspicious earlier and you get... well, not much, just a bunch of circumstantial evidence. Though they'd have to be sure a scry wouldn't reveal them... hmm... Just a possibility though. Just as it's bad to be too trusting, it's bad to be overly suspicious. Perhaps I should cut back on the Poirot books. :P

P.S. I just realized that my main sig might be bad in this game... but I love Discworld and Angua rocks! Well, so does Captain Carrot and Commander Vimes and Detritus.... and a lot of characters, really.)

1) There is no such thing as duck necromancy.
2) Even if there were there is no evidence that people get rezzed as anything but themselves (unlike the vampire game which stated it explicitly).
3) Hopefully members of the network will not reveal any Llama names to anyone else without first getting a valid scry.

Supagoof
2007-11-12, 10:20 AM
NARRATOR NOTE: Person who are rezzed may or may not return as their original role. A die is rolled to determine. 10% chance a player returns as their original role.

Also, we had 100 roles for this game. 65 players = 35 unused roles. So we have plenty to use if players are brought back from the dead.

We did promise insanity! We will deliver on that promise. :smallamused:

Freshmeat
2007-11-12, 10:31 AM
NARRATOR NOTE: Person who are rezzed may or may not return as their original role. A die is rolled to determine. 10% chance a player returns as their original role.

Also, we had 100 roles for this game. 65 players = 35 unused roles. So we have plenty to use if players are brought back from the dead. :smallamused:

!
Am I glad I was going to wait until the end of the voting phase to send my role. I'm not saying ZP is completely and absolutely untrustworthy now, but this does shed an entirely new light on things.

No kidding.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-11-12, 10:54 AM
The SeaLlama leaps joyously from the waves and frolics about giddily.

((Yeah... I finally got internet access again!))

He points at the pika-llama (RadikalSkippy) for shocking the poor aquatic llamas for fun.

Jontom Xire
2007-11-12, 10:56 AM

Also, we had 100 roles for this game. 65 players = 35 unused roles. So we have plenty to use if players are brought back from the dead.

Would have been nice to know that earlier. I think I need to increase paranoia and next time ask narrators before making potentially fatal moves.

Just one question: Can a resurrected player change sides along with the role change or does he always end up with a role from the same side?

If he changes sides, I suggest that the God of New Life NOT ressurrect anyone with knowledge of other players roles again.

Supagoof
2007-11-12, 11:06 AM
Just one question: Can a resurrected player change sides along with the role change or does he always end up with a role from the same side?
10% chance....

Bulletin Board Update

You should know, Lonestar, that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-12, 12:54 PM
(For those trying to PM me - sorry my box has been full. Please retry - I cleared out the Mafia V stuff :smallbiggrin: )

PhantomFox
2007-11-12, 12:58 PM
10% chance....

10% chance of which? Staying or switching? And is the God of New Life's res ability usable only on days divisable by four (e.g. 4, 8, 12, 16...) or is it just a four day cooldown? That is, free use as long as the ability is "up" (e.g. day 3, 7, 13, 20) If the former, pieces are starting to come together...

Side note: Poirot and Hastings would be good role names for the seer and fool if anyone ever did a game set in an Agatha Christie book...

"Hastings, you are quite valuable to me because you are the average Londoner. Sometimes you have flashes of briliance, and sometimes you are remarkably dense. But you are so normal, that when I want to know what a criminal wants the public to think, I just look at you and voila! I know. No, no, don't look so down. You are absolutely indespensible to me."

Supagoof
2007-11-12, 01:09 PM
@Phantom Fox's question - Roles are associated with a side.

10% chance any player comes back with same role. Therefore 90% chance a player comes back with a different role.

Side would then depend on which role they came back with.

Roles associated with teams (masons for example) are introduced to the team they are with. So the team would know if a rezzed player came back as one of them.

Bulletin Board Update

Several happy aardvarks deliver openly wasted igloos so a duck understands clever kangaroos.

I will tell you lies and truths

LOOK OUT!

*Thud*

- An Epic. Playing tonight at Cinema Tent 42

Skippy
2007-11-12, 01:22 PM
*Someone uses "Confuse Ray"*
@.@ "Pika pika, pika pika chuuu!!"

Pika-Llama tried to attack!

Pika-Llama damaged itself in its confusion!!

(-20Hp)

Okay then, I might as well admit it. I am, indeed, a duck. And I am trying to make all ducks unite. Please, if someone is a duck, PM me so we can gather before I die!!

Timberwolf
2007-11-12, 01:49 PM
Might as well make this unanimous.

Changes point to RadikalSkippy.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 01:59 PM
Llamius Caesar trots across the paddock to the sheep enclosure. "My sheep is a creature that I teach to fight, to stop, to run directly on, his corporal motion governed by my spirit. He must be taught, and trained, and bid go forth— a barren-spirited fellow, one that feeds on grass, plants, and rusty tin cans, which, out of use and staled by other men, begin his fashion to eat. But should the Northern Star be blocked out by the Shadows of intrigue, fraught intrigue who seeeth to plague our every movement and bedevil us with his darksome shades, obscuring the right way. Begone foul shade, begone!" he soliloquises to the open sky before leaping onto his trusty sheep.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-12, 02:01 PM
(Attention all ducks that have not contacted RS!

Think before you contact RS, please bear in mind that I may return RadikalSKippy at a later time.

There is a 90% chance he won't return as a duck, and even though probably won't give any roles away...

Ok. Realistically, he's a really good guy, and he probably won't give any roles away. But there is always the chance that he may come back.

I don't recommend you contact him if you want the game to continue.

60+ players X 2 days voting x 2 days night phase = 240 game days before the Neutral and Good forces win.)

evnafets
2007-11-12, 02:26 PM
Think before you contact RS, please bear in mind that I may return RadikalSKippy at a later time.

There is a 90% chance he won't return as a duck, and even though probably won't give any roles away...

I think you may have that wrong. Heres how I understand it.
10% chance the rezzed person comes back as the role that he currently is.
90% chance the rezzed person comes back as a different role. That role would be chosen from among the unallocated roles. It might be Llama, it might be Duck, it might be Poodle.

Skippy
2007-11-12, 02:35 PM
*Snip* it might be Poodle.

Can I return as a poodle? Is Zar Peter a poodle?

Zar Peter
2007-11-12, 02:49 PM
Woof! Wuff. Wuff.

* Good Boy *

phoenixineohp
2007-11-12, 02:50 PM
(Attention all ducks that have not contacted RS!

Ok. Realistically, he's a really good guy, and he probably won't give any roles away. But there is always the chance that he may come back.

I don't recommend you contact him if you want the game to continue.

60+ players X 2 days voting x 2 days night phase = 240 game days before the Neutral and Good forces win.)

What exactly are you threatening us with if we contact Radikal SKippy?

Supagoof
2007-11-12, 02:57 PM
Bulletin Board Update

Beware the bait: a sacrificial duck!

I shall find you my love! - Puppy.

It just all adds up to a hill of beans (http://www.hillofbeansllamas.com/About%20Us.htm) in this crazy world.

((90% Chance they'll come back as ANY role.))

phoenixineohp
2007-11-12, 03:03 PM
((90% Chance they'll come back as ANY role.))

The love struck llama's eyebrows raise at this news and she lifts her head slightly to look around.
"Well ain't that interesting news. Perhaps the other two llama masons will post on the board whether or not Zar beat the odds, or if most people who PMed them are regretting their decision. Tonight is going to be one interesting night."

((Also, 200+ days of this game? :smalleek: That's a really, really long game.))

Skippy
2007-11-12, 03:06 PM
*Snip*
((Also, 200+ days of this game? :smalleek: That's a really, really long game.))

Which is why I need all the ducks to contact me soon! We need to work together if we want to win this game!

PhantomFox
2007-11-12, 03:12 PM
You're forgetting that at best X amount of players need to get whacked for the non-ducks to win, and 65-2X for the ducks, where X = number of ducks.

This is not taking into account kills made by the assassin llama, dragon llama, your friendly reaper, auto lynches, linked deaths, and the Game Over Llama.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-12, 03:13 PM
(or really really long days waiting for the vote tally, or really really long nights waiting for the night actions)

Crystall_Myr
2007-11-12, 06:23 PM
Hmm, this is all so very, very, confusing....

*point at Radikal Skippy*

Shadow
2007-11-12, 06:59 PM
Or maybe RS posted that annonymously because he knows their roles?
Just something else to go on.

To be perfectly honest, I find this whole message board completely misleading and worthy of ignoring. Ignore every one of these "so called tips." How are we supossed to know which ones to believe and which ones to disbelieve?
The answer: We can't know. So we should ignore them all.

evnafets
2007-11-12, 07:27 PM

To be perfectly honest, I find this whole message board completely misleading and worthy of ignoring. Ignore every one of these "so called tips." How are we supossed to know which ones to believe and which ones to disbelieve?

Like this one Shadow?

Several happy aardvarks deliver openly wasted igloos so a duck understands clever kangaroos
Translation: Shadow is a duck

What we have to remember is that the Ducks have just as much access to the Bulletin Board as the Llamas do. How much of it is real, how much is mis-information?
I'm not ignoring it totally, but I'm not trusting it either.

The ones I am considering as semi-valid are the first two messages the ones that said "I scried North == Llama" and "I scried Raeden == Duck"
I think thats where we need to focus our attention.

evnafets points at Raeden

Crimmy
2007-11-12, 07:45 PM
whaat??

RS, i--, i belived in you.....:frown:

NOO!!!

den i mast shang mai vout to him, (sniff, i bilived, reelly), to RadikalSkippy

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-12, 07:55 PM
(Yes, evnafets as usual you are more than likely right. Shadow probably is a duck. Raedon was more than likely scried as a duck. Perhaps the Assassin will prove that.

Or we can go back to Raedon tomorrow. God knows we'll have a lot of day phases in this game... many many lynches.

Today though, we need to prove that Zar Peter knows what he's talking about.

Moving the points away from the task at hand is a duck tactic, done it myself. )

Shadow
2007-11-12, 08:11 PM
Like this one Shadow?
(*rediculous bulletin*)
Translation: Shadow is a duck
Yeah, just like that one.
Go ahead and scry me.

PhantomFox
2007-11-12, 08:23 PM
There are too many ways to fool a scry for it to be really reliable until we pin down some roles with people. Not doubting, just make sure not to take scries as gospel.

evnafets
2007-11-12, 09:52 PM
(Yes, evnafets as usual you are more than likely right. Shadow probably is a duck. Raedon was more than likely scried as a duck. Perhaps the Assassin will prove that.

Just a disclaimer here.
I did not say Shadow is a duck. I merely revealed the "hidden" message in the bulletin, while poking fun at Shadow.

Actually I agree with Shadow in that we shouldn't take what the bulletin board says as gospel.
Consider this. There have been only two nights. Thats two scry actions. How can anyone say they reliably know the names of three Ducks?

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-12, 09:59 PM
(I'm sure the alpha duck can.)

Helgraf
2007-11-12, 10:47 PM
"I say good sir, evnafets, do you know the way to the New World?"

Alarra
2007-11-12, 11:34 PM
(I'm going to be out of town for the next week. I should have internet at the conference I'm going to, but I don't know. Nor do I know if I will have time to be on even if I do, so I would like to request to please not be autolynched. Thanks.)

Shadow
2007-11-12, 11:43 PM
(I'm sure the alpha duck can.)
I do not believe that this is an alpha game.

PhantomFox
2007-11-12, 11:50 PM
It is. Check the roles on the OP.

Shadow
2007-11-12, 11:52 PM
Ahhh....
The Alpha picked 3 Duck anti-masons.
I never noticed that.

I stand corrected.

[edit]
Still. He'd be the only one that would know more than two, so why would he, as the alpha, out three of his own?

The answer: He wouldn't.

So it still sounds like a load of crap to me.

DarkLightDragon
2007-11-13, 12:28 AM
*point at Skippy*

phoenixineohp
2007-11-13, 12:34 AM
My bet is that they are all in cahoots together. Very suspicious. But then again, very little is for certain right now. So, I shall point at Thecrimsonmage, for the silly reason of I don't want to keep trying to read that 'accent'. :smalltongue:

Beren One-Hand
2007-11-13, 01:18 AM
Ouch!!!!
This is making my head hurt!!!!
At least I know what to do, just like the kiddies do all the time...

Eeney-meany-miney-mo,
Catch a ducky by the toe.
If he hollers, make him say
All the names before he pays.

How many swings does it take
Before he lands in the lake?
One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven!
Radical Skippy is not going to heaven!

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 04:06 AM

I disagree.

Whoever is posting messages about Raeden has done so with a PGP signed message. That's unfakeable. If we lynch Raeden and he does turn out to be the duck, we then have a seer that can anonymously, with guaranteed identity, reveal duck identities to us. No-one can pretend to be them when posting messages.

That seer may in fact be the devil trying to win our trust. Fine. That's nothing new. The only thing that differs is that that person is anonymous so we can't lynch them if they're wrong. But if they lead us wrong then we can just ignore them in future. If they are genuine then we have ourselves a fairly safe seer that doesn't need a proxy.

I'm voting Radikal Skippy because we have a bandwagon that I think will kill us a bad duck indeed. However I am convinced we should lynch Raeden the next turn.

Raeden
2007-11-13, 05:47 AM
I'm voting Radikal Skippy for obvious reasons. I do not find it nice of you people however to listen to the lies of anonymous fools and devils, and since it would be unwise for a true seer to reveal his or her identity, no scrying information on the bulletin board is any more reliable than the next person's random guess. However, since I've also been scried as a dragon Llama at some point, we'll see if the person who is making a case against me survives the night. If he fries, I think it will be clear that I am in fact 100% candyfilled Llama. Sorry Jontom, though I like thought through theories, I like not being thrown off a cliff better.

Also: people that vote on me get no free pinata candy.

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 06:12 AM
... I do not find it nice of you people however to listen to the lies of anonymous fools and devils, and since it would be unwise for a true seer to reveal his or her identity, no scrying information on the bulletin board is any more reliable than the next person's random guess.

Again incorrect. The scrying information can be tested to SEE if it is better than a random guess. If we lynch you (and I have nothing against you - unless you are the dragon duck/llama) then whoever is posting that stuff will be able to determine if they are seer or fool, and we will be able to determine if their information is useful to us.

However, since I've also been scried as a dragon Llama at some point, we'll see if the person who is making a case against me survives the night. If he fries, I think it will be clear that I am in fact 100% candyfilled Llama. Sorry Jontom, though I like thought through theories, I like not being thrown off a cliff better.

Hmm this is so confused. You're saying that if the dragon duck/llama person fries whoever is anonymously posting then you're not that dragon duck/llama? That doesn't make sense at all.

First since the person is posting anonymously, how is the dragon duck/llama going to know who to fry, and if they do, how do we know if the person fried is in fact the person posting allegations against you?

Second, assuming the person does get fried, in what way does that mean you're not the dragon duck/llama?

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-13, 07:09 AM
Raeden, that you must bribe people not to vote you is something I just find awfully suspicious......(anyway, check my earlier post for who I pointed at)

Can somebody please buy me a puppy, I'm I will love it!

Mustiado
2007-11-13, 08:48 AM
Doesn't anyone else think it's possible that Skippy may have gotten one of the mind controlling ducks on his case?

*points at Raeden*

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-13, 08:50 AM
The shadow llama supports the entire messageing board system.

He loves the chaos, insanity, and sheer static it brings to the game - just like a little girl loves to watch a haunted television, he can't get enough (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsjf1AsxgDA).

(The Greater Llama Alliance (today's name, name to be changed at a whim or edit) supports lynching Raedon tomorrow. Evidence does indicate he is the Dragon Duck.

Mustadio - no. Because he is the Devil Duck.)

PhantomFox
2007-11-13, 08:52 AM
Since we're all prepping for the next day apparently, I might as well point out a few facts that I find intriguing instead of waiting for the next day. Especially since its possible (while improbable) that I could get killed in the night.

1) Zar Peter comes back from the grave ahead of schedule. In his speech says "You know my role!" when given current info on how resurrection works, most likely, we DON'T.

2) Andre claims to be the God of New Life, saying that his role has been compromised to the ducks, when there has been no evidence that this actually happened. Also, since most ducks don't know each other, having a leak spread to "most of the ducks" as he puts it, would be VERY hard unless it was a public admission (which I do not see any evidence of before the announcement)

3) Only Zar and Andre can support each other's claims.

4) The GoNL can res every 4th day. Today is the 3rd day. The wording used in the role description implies that this occurs on every day divisible by 4. Requests for clarification on this matter have been ignored, and other hints indicate Narrator scehnanagins (read: unknown plot device) to res Zar Peter early.

5) North, who was acting slightly suspicious earlier (though minor) supports the duo. This is not a strong point, but bear with me.

6) They are forming a group and are asking for people's roles.

7) Andre requests that ducks NOT contact RadikalSkippy, as he might get ressed later as a llama. Why would a llama think this is bad? Wanting to the game to last as long as possible is a flimsy excuse.

Crazy Theory: It is quite possible that Zar got ressed by the Narrator as a plot device as yet unknown to us, and came back as a duck. Andre, who is also a duck, masquerades as the GoNL and they 'confirm' each other, and start to build a coalition which in reality is a hit list. RadikalSkippy is a confessed real duck who is being used as bait for the trap. RadikalSkippy tries to get the other ducks to contact him, and Andre hushes him up.

No one would think to scry Zar after he ressed as we thought we all knew his role. Andre probably has either the ability to be scried as a duck, or have an inconclusive 'scry failed' result so keep his cover. North is either very trusting, or a duck going along for the ride.

Now, am I missing something that sinks this theory, or does it hold water, hmm?

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-13, 09:01 AM

I know you all have ton on your plate, and the players aren't helping much....

I did ask if the returning players had any chance of changing roles upon resurrection, and the answer was a qualified 'no'.

Is this a rules change from what you PMd me? Or is there a crossed wire? Which is accurate, what is in the Forum or the information I received when I got my role?

Rule change because we haven't been keeping the roles that Duck killed a secret at night. Zar Peter's role should never have been revealed when he was killed, but was. The idea behind it was that if a player was brought back and the ducks noticed, they'd just kill them again immediately anyway, so we wanted to avoid that happening.

However, with ZP, it'll probably happen regardless.

Thanks! :smallbiggrin: It happens!

Please let me know - BEFORE it's publicized - if there are any more rule changes! It's hard enough for the players to play and trust each other...

Well, you can trust ZP. His mason group was informed as well.

PhantomFox -
I know I can trust ZP because the narrator told me I can trust ZP.

I know the ducks had my role becuase I unfortunately told both RadikalSkippy and Curlykitgirl my roles. Both are ducks.

Now what about you? Please PM me, or chat at [email protected] if you have further questions.

Right now the battle for the llamas is in the day phase and owning the lynch vote, as we have no night activities. Attacking credibility and slowing the momentum is a duck tactic.

I'd almost think you were being coached, like by Shadow duck :smalltongue: (kidding Shadow, maybe) or something.

Supagoof
2007-11-13, 10:19 AM
Bulletin Board Update

The one behind the curtain of the llama who speaks in bobs happens to be one that is curly and has a kit who happens to be female.

Alright folks, its the Alpha Llama here (I'm the leader of the masons, scry as a duck), and I was wondering.

Would it or would it not be beneficial to know if ZP remains as a mason llama?

If so, I can tell you (with ZP's permission of course), if not, I won't.

Your friendly neighbourhood llama-man (wait a second. . .)

I recieved this:
Just a warning, Radikalskippy told Alarra that he's the Baner LLama and that he was going to forge a narrator PM and send it to you guys to get on the inside.

What if the narrators are lying to you?

Tune in again. Same bat time. Same bat station!

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 10:38 AM
Phantom Fox:

You're absolutely correct. However that the three of them are genuine is also an equally valid hypothesis. The solution is to wait and see while watching every move they make closely.

Welcome to Werewolf+clones. I can tell you're going to be a really fun player to play with/against, as good as Shadow or some of the other really analytical players. Are you sure you're not my clone because your thinking/writing style is quite similar to mine. :)

The one behind the curtain of the llama who speaks in bobs happens to be one that is curly and has a kit who happens to be female.

Why bother being so cryptic when you're being so obvious. Thanks for the tip off, but it appears that Andre is already on that one.

Alright folks, its the Alpha Llama here (I'm the leader of the masons, scry as a duck), and I was wondering.

Yes it would be useful. The ducks are likely to kill him anyway. To prevent ducks posting messages pretending to be you, please generate and post a PGP public key and use it to sign all future messages.

I recieved this:
Quote:
Just a warning, Radikalskippy told Alarra that he's the Baner LLama and that he was going to forge a narrator PM and send it to you guys to get on the inside.

Like ANYONE would fall for that, especially so late in the day. I guess we'll see what Radikal Skippy is when he gets lynched.

Zar Peter
2007-11-13, 10:47 AM

I give everyone the permission to say everything, as long as it is not against the forum rules. (I'm just wondering why I have to do it).

And I'm just noticing that the paranoia is growing. I'm not sure of myself if I'm not a Duck now after I was resurrected.
Could someone tell me if I have grown a beak? Orange? No. Thank God!

Quack.

That wasn't me!

(Just for the very serious player: I'll try to have fun in this game!)

Ariko
2007-11-13, 12:34 PM
Doesn't anyone else think it's possible that Skippy may have gotten one of the mind controlling ducks on his case?

*points at Raeden*

As I said earlier, my concern lies somewhere along those lines. But against Raeden there is even less to go by, considering the evidence is anonymous

(edited to correct a silly spelling error :smallredface: )

Supagoof
2007-11-13, 01:01 PM
The the tune of "The ants go marching" kids song.

The auto-lynch is getting close for you, for you
If you are on the list below it's true, it's true
So you better point before the day is done,
Or else you will not be in the fun,
As the auto-lynch goes marching on....

Players up for Auto-Lynch
DragonPrime
JayKell
Vespe Ratavo

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-13, 01:04 PM
The the tune of "The ants go marching" kids song.

The auto-lynch is getting close for you, for you
If you are on the list below it's true, it's true
So you better point before the day is done,
Or else you will not be in the fun,
As the auto-lynch goes marching on....

Players up for Auto-Lynch
DragonPrime
JayKell
Vespe Ratavo

((Ummm, to make the last line scan:
As the auto-lynches go marching on and on.

Yes, I am that picky, but it doesn't fit without the last two words.))

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 01:21 PM
The evidence isn't really anonymous. There seem to be a lot of people who are under the same mis-impression no matter how many times I say it. It goes roughly like this:

Normal game
=========

A says "B is a werewolf".
We lynch B
If B is not a werewolf we know we can't trust A. A may be the fool or A may be trying to deceive us.
If B is a werewolf then we know we can trust A a little bit. If at any point A states we should lynch someone who turns out not to be a werewolf, or if someone else states that they are the seer (provably), we can lynch A.

This game
========
A says "B is a duck" in an anonymous but PGP signed message.
We lynch B.
If B is not a duck we know we can't trust A. A may be the fool or A may be trying to deceive us.
If B is a duck then we know we can trust A a little bit. We know all future messages coming from A are really from A because they are PGP signed, so the ducks can't fake messages from A.

The only difference is that in this game we can't lynch A if A turns out to be wrong or we lynch someone incorrectly on A's advice thus showing A is deceiving us. On the flip side the ducks cannot arbitrarily kill A.

Yes there's no come back if A is deceiving us, but there's also no way the ducks can kill A without first identifying them.

I reckon we should lynch Raeden and see if A is genuine in this case. That doesn't mean that all their posts are to be trusted, but it starts something that might work.

I'm also fairly convinced that most of the people on these boards are at least vaguely intelligent, so I can't help wondering if all these statements that these anti-Raeden posts are not to be trusted are actually ducks trying to protect one of their own.

PhantomFox
2007-11-13, 01:41 PM
Well, of course YOU can trust Zar Peter. No matter whether I'm right or wrong, you're both on the same side! If you weren't, you wouldn't be working together. Which side that is, I'm not sure. The rest of that quote pyramid is mostly fluff.

Also, 2 ducks knowing your role does not equal 'most'. From what I understand, there's usually around a 2:1 ratio, and even when you take out the poodles, you get about... around 17 ducks. 17 ducks, 34 llamas and 12(max) poodles. That's 63 which is close enough. Though depending on how well they've managed to network so far, it could be far more, that's true. I'll keep that in mind.

I pointed out my theory because something didn't ring right to me, smells like a trap, and I'm a bit like Commander Vimes.

"There should be a group for this..."
"But you go to the AA meetings Commander."
"No, no, not the alchohol. That's easy enough. But there isn't any group where you can go up and say 'Hello, my name is Sam Vimes and I'm a right suspicious son-of-a'"

Oh, and no, I'm not being coached by Shaddow, though thanks for the compliment(?). As for my analytical-ness? Agatha Christie. I read Poirot. Lots and lots of Poirot. Order, method, the psycology. I must use the little grey cells. You get hit by the ending of Murder on the Orient Express and The Murder of Rodger Ackroyd, and you learn to suspect EVERYONE.

Crimmy
2007-11-13, 02:13 PM
My bet is that they are all in cahoots together. Very suspicious. But then again, very little is for certain right now. So, I shall point at Thecrimsonmage, for the silly reason of I don't want to keep trying to read that 'accent'. :smalltongue:

:smallannoyed: just for that ????

i'm sorry, but that is just plain annoying, every single person has the rights to role play the way they want to

i feel hated :smallfrown:

Supagoof
2007-11-13, 02:16 PM
Bulletin Board Update

Friggin Sweet! They almost believe me. I know I've got one hooked! Now to go make another PGP signature.

Do a little dance. Make a little love. Get down tonight. Get down tonight!

Skippy
2007-11-13, 02:27 PM
KC & the Sunshine Band?

Supagoof
2007-11-13, 03:00 PM
Bulletin Board Update

*poke*

((And on that note, the day ends.))

Radikal Skippy (OT # 05121) walks through a meadow, and enters the tall grass.
*Cue battle music intro*
A wild ANGRY MOB appeared!
Go! PIKA-LLAMA!

What will PIKA-LLAMA do?
*Options menu appears: Fight, Item, Pokemon, Run Away*

*Selects "Run Away"*
You can't escape!
ANGRY MOB used POINT OF DOOM!
It's super effective!
(Health drops to yellow)

What will PIKA-LLAMA do?
*Options menu appears: Fight, Item, Pokemon, Run Away*

*Selects "Fight"*
*Selects "Charm"*
PIKA-LLAMA used Charm!
PIKA-LLAMA's attack failed!
ANGRY MOB used POINT OF DOOM!
It's super effective!
PIKA-LLAMA fainted!
You ran out of usable pokemons!
Radikal Skippy passed out!
You lost 658 Poke-Yens!

As the llama's all bleat angrily at Radikal Skippy for last nights death, a loud rumbling is heard. The ground erupts at the gravesite of Khalden's grave, and a mostrous Llama pulls himself from the depths of the earth. He walks forward angrily, attempting to grab one of those responsible for his death last night. His soul will not rest until he grabs one of the ducks responsible.

He looks at Cthulu Llama, and grabs him bringing him in close to stare at him directly in the eye. Cthulu's body is crushed under the sheer force of the beast, who roars at him. Not seeing the duck in Cthulu, the beast throws his limp dead body aside.

The Airforce Llama runs galliently in the way, trying to stop the monstrous beast from continuing the attack, but alas the wing-llama is unable too and trampled underneath.

The beast continues and lunges for the Fancy Llama, he pulls the clothes right off this llama and find underneath a duck, which quacks loudly before it's squished under the beast's touch. This duck wasn't one that was responsible for the death of the beast.

Finally the beast spots it's target. With a loud grunt, he trambles the body of the Zombie duck. The devil duck, getting a sight of all of these, grabs hold of the beast by it's horns.

Your coming with me, bub!

And drags the beast back down into the ground where he belongs.

The zombie duck gets back up, and begins shuffling away from the commotion unnoticed by all the Llama's still staring in awe at Khalden's grave.

Summary!
Cthulu Llama AKA Dragonprime was autolynched. He was either the top or the rookie reporter.

Airforce Llama AKA Jaykell was autolynched. He was either the Seer or the Fool.

Fancy Llama AKA Vespe Ratavo was autolynched. He was one of the Wise Guys.

Zombie Duck (no AKA) was chosen, as one who attacked the beast, to be killed by the beast. As the Zombie is already dead, the beast was unable to kill them.

Finally, Llamachu AKA Radikal Skippy was lynched today. He was either the devil or the sea-what duck (fool duck).

Pika-Llama scene was contributed by RS and the narrators would like to thank him for that!

Night Begins and will end in (hopefully) 48 hours.

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 03:00 PM
Oh, and no, I'm not being coached by Shaddow, though thanks for the compliment(?). As for my analytical-ness? Agatha Christie. I read Poirot. Lots and lots of Poirot. Order, method, the psycology. I must use the little grey cells. You get hit by the ending of Murder on the Orient Express and The Murder of Rodger Ackroyd, and you learn to suspect EVERYONE.

Ptui. Commander Vimes is a lightweight when it comes to paranoia. And those two AC books - I can't remember the name of it but one book caught me out so bad I wanted to vomit. There's two with the same basic idea and I've had a little drink so I can't remember titles. But one was definitely worse than t'other.

Friggin Sweet! They almost believe me. I know I've got one hooked! Now to go make another PGP signature.

Ok, so maybe there are some complete morons on this board. I mean Puh-leese!

1) If you were trying to fool people you wouldn't post it out loud and in the open. I mean Duh!
2) PGP signatures are unique. You can make as many as you like, but you CANNOT replicate signing a post by the person who posted the Raeden accusation.
3) Your post is such a terrible attempt to invalidate the Raeden accusation that you actually validate it!

Muhahahahaha! I'm actually laughing out loud 'cos that post was so pathetic and sad. Did you REALLY believe anyone would suspect this would-be seer on the basis of your post? If so you seriously need your brain examined. Although it's possible an electron microscope would be required to even find it.

(( Any offense taken should be blamed on my friend/landlord who only has large wine glasses - not good for drinking port from. ))

Timberwolf
2007-11-13, 03:22 PM
((Just out of curiosity, what pub are you in Jontom ?))

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 03:27 PM
Pub? Pub?

I'm in my second home. Being on secondment to a smeggy job in London means I can't live at home so I'm lodging with my mate in Bracknell.

Of course I don't have any of the luxuries of home so I have to make do, so I bought a couple of bottles of port and some cheese to make do. Unfortunately I was distracted with TV while pouring a refill into the wine glass I had been drinking wine out of and kinda filled it quite a lot - with port.

So I'm a bit drunk.

Brain is working fine though, but all those little mental filters that (occasionally) prevent me blurting out raw unpalatable truth have been disabled.

Supagoof
2007-11-13, 03:35 PM
Brain is working fine though, but all those little mental filters that (occasionally) prevent me blurting out raw unpalatable truth have been disabled.
You rock Jontom! I'd be drunk too if it wasn't for work, then again I'd be drunk because of work. Though I'm glad we don't publish bulletin board posts during the night portion of this game. After the last few, I wonder what people would send in now to get you riled up. :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2007-11-13, 03:39 PM
Supa, there's always night somewhere on the world. Maybe that's the reason for some bulletin board posts :smallsmile:

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 03:41 PM
Da Goof, Da Goof, Da Goof is on fire!

I've forgotten how long ago now I started on this forum and met you, 'Goof.

We had some cool fun on SMBG before this whole WW thing started. I've stopped playing the others now, partly because I'm no longer in a boring dead-end job with too much time on my hands, and partly because they can't hold a candle to WW games.

Bumpitty Bump was still alive last time I looked though.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-13, 03:45 PM
Da Goof, Da Goof, Da Goof is on fire!

I've forgotten how long ago now I started on this forum and met you, 'Goof.

We had some cool fun on SMBG before this whole WW thing started. I've stopped playing the others now, partly because I'm no longer in a boring dead-end job with too much time on my hands, and partly because they can't hold a candle to WW games.

Bumpitty Bump was still alive last time I looked though.

((How much have you had?!))

Zar Peter
2007-11-13, 03:46 PM
Must have been about a bottle, he's already in the sentimental phase :smallbiggrin:

Skippy
2007-11-13, 03:46 PM
((Doesn't matter!! Keep drinking and post again!! Some truths may be unveiled!))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-13, 03:50 PM
Must have been about a bottle, he's already in the sentimental phase :smallbiggrin:

(I love you guys! I HATE YOU GUYS! You guys are the greatest! LET'S GO GET THEM ARRRGHHH! Wooo hooo! I'm invisible! Clothes are so restricting. Hey, what's your name? ...)

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 03:55 PM
((Doesn't matter!! Keep drinking and post again!! Some truths may be unveiled!))

I never get that drunk :)

Damn internet. Trying to use MSN and the ISP is rubbish so the connection is like a yoyo and MSN doesn't ell me when it's died or not.

I can't believe Bill Gates is so rich. Just goes to prove that the truely talented never earn lots of money while the lying thieving deceitful con artists get ahead in life.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-13, 03:59 PM
((You're clearly not drinking out of any glass. Now put the mug down and step away from the bottle. You'll sing next.))

Jontom Xire
2007-11-13, 04:05 PM
Swing looow, sweeeet chariooottt,
Coming for to carry meeee hooooomeeeee!
Swiinng looooow, Sweeeeeeeeeeeeee...

<thud>

Haruki-kun
2007-11-13, 04:40 PM
((Contributing to your own death scene? Gotta respect him for that..........))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-13, 04:49 PM
Finally the beast spots it's target. With a loud grunt, he trambles the body of the Zombie duck. The devil duck, getting a sight of all of these, grabs hold of the beast by it's horns.

The zombie duck gets back up, and begins shuffling away from the commotion unnoticed by all the Llama's still staring in awe at Khalden's grave.

Zombie Duck (no AKA) was chosen, as one who attacked the beast, to be killed by the beast. As the Zombie is already dead, the beast was unable to kill them.

(Zombie duck is already dead? Sigh.)

Stealth llama brings flowers to Pikachu's gravesite.

"Sorry to see you go RS. Sorry to see you go. Maybe you'll play again on our side of the fence before this game is all said and done."

The stealth llama trots back to the shadows, trips over a gravesite and falls into a grave.

"Jeez, they should put up signs or something - these things are all over the place."

Castaras
2007-11-13, 05:09 PM
(( :biggrin:

Okay, I have much happiness today. Jontom just made me go hyper-happy with his drunkenness. That was so funny! :smallbiggrin:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee... ))

The punk rock llama twirls around, head-banging to the stereo speakers nearby, singing loudly to the random music that the player can't be bothered to link to at this moment in time, space, and 42ness.

PhantomFox
2007-11-13, 05:16 PM
The Pirate Llama rummages around looking for something to drink, as he hasn't been able to find anything. Failing to locate the pirate booze he wanders back to his ship-stable muttering "Why must the rum always be gone..." as night falls.

Skippy
2007-11-13, 05:34 PM
((Contributing to your own death scene? Gotta respect him for that..........))

I had to walk through high grass to copy every single line I get in a real pokemon battle. The OT Number is also original. I wanted my death to be a cool one for a pokemon llama...:smallbiggrin:

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-13, 05:48 PM
I had to walk through high grass to copy every single line I get in a real pokemon battle. The OT Number is also original. I wanted my death to be a cool one for a pokemon llama...:smallbiggrin:

(What does all that mean? The OT number, etc.?)

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-11-13, 06:46 PM
OT stands for Original Trainer.

(yeah, I play pokemon too.)
Which game did you get it out of, RS?

North
2007-11-13, 07:46 PM
Attention Baner!

Please protect either Zar or Andre tonight. They are huge targets! So am I for that matter but they are way more important then me. If we can keep going with a certifiable spokesperson hopefully we can keep killing ducks!

And I know everyone loves to poke holes and look for duckness in every post Ill defend myself in advance. Is there anyone who thinks that Andre, Zar or Me are not targets? Im just pointing out the obvious. But right now two llamas who are about as trusted as you can get are worth more right now then me or any other llama.

Crimmy
2007-11-13, 08:10 PM
:eek: My head ASPLODE!!!

...((faints))

the person i trusted...., a duck??!!

i feel stupid..:smallfrown:

i hope we can get more ducks down

oh, and North, you just made obvious to the ducks who to kill, and the baner has got to have dog-luck to protect the llama that the ducks might go for

i don't think that was a very good idea, to say those lines

Raiser Blade
2007-11-13, 08:12 PM
:eek: My head ASPLODE!!!

...((faints))

the person i trusted...., a duck??!!

i feel stupid..:smallfrown:

i hope we can get more ducks down

oh, and North, you just made obvious to the ducks who to kill, and the baner has got to have dog-luck to protect the llama that the ducks might go for

i don't think that was a very good idea, to say those lines

The ducks already knew this. North is just helping the baner out.

Skippy
2007-11-13, 08:36 PM
OT stands for Original Trainer.

(yeah, I play pokemon too.)
Which game did you get it out of, RS?

Pokemon Diamond Version.

@Andre Fairchilde: The OT number is a number used to identify every single pokemon trainer in the world. Since a huge part of playing pokemon is trading them with other people, the OT system allows every player to know who gave you which pokemon, or who has your pokemon, too.

When you start a new game, your OT number changes, too, so every time you start again, it's really a new game...

If you want me to explain anything else about pokemon, or my death scene, I'll be glad to explain.

Khaldan
2007-11-13, 09:26 PM
((Can I get a pm on how the night kill works from the narrator? cant figure out how it works:smallfrown: ))

Crimmy
2007-11-13, 10:17 PM
i can tell you how it works, more or less

RS told me, after dead, of course, that it's simply voting through PM

you tell who you wanna point at to your precise narrator, and then he/she counts all of the votes, after that, he/she makes the death scene

that's how RS told me it was....

Beren One-Hand
2007-11-13, 10:20 PM
What I'd like is an explanation of this PGP key nonsense...
It makes absolutly no sense to me.

PhantomFox
2007-11-13, 10:40 PM
Basically, the person making the PGP message has two keys: the public one and the private one. He takes his private key and uses it in a program to encode a message. Then he posts the public key which can 'unlock' the coded message. However, the public key only works on messages encoded with the private key. So if the public key works on a message, we know it's from the person with the private key.

It also works in reverse. If you encode a message with a public key, only the person with the private key can 'unlock' it.

Beren One-Hand
2007-11-13, 11:58 PM
Basically, the person making the PGP message has two keys: the public one and the private one. He takes his private key and uses it in a program to encode a message. Then he posts the public key which can 'unlock' the coded message. However, the public key only works on messages encoded with the private key. So if the public key works on a message, we know it's from the person with the private key.

It also works in reverse. If you encode a message with a public key, only the person with the private key can 'unlock' it.

Drat!!
I guess I'll have to ignore these unless someone can link me to a completely web-based decoder program or posts the 'unlocked' version. Oh well. :smallconfused:

DarkLightDragon
2007-11-14, 12:25 AM
((Everyone and their mother seems to have Pokemon Diamond...

...Which is why I have the Pearl version! :smallbiggrin:

I found the death scene amusing))