Quote Originally Posted by Saintheart View Post
Streets of Blood isn't in there, just as any particular map for the red dragon's rampage isn't in there. They seem to assume that people will have spare maps of streets lying around their equipment boxes. ;) There is a description of what the street looks like in that encounter, so it might be possible to knock something together -- but if anyone knows of a generic D&D street map which would be usable for RHOD, I'd like to know about it too.
No, as IthilanorStPete said, there is a map for it which comes with RHoD, which I get the impression is actually folding-out map (like the generic dungeon as the end of the DMG) that you're able to lay out and use as a combat map.
It's mentioned on page 4, and it's specifically said in the first line of "Setup" for Streets of Blood that you can use it for that encounter.
It doesn't give a picture of it on the page, though, so I think what it actually assumes is that people playing RHoD will have bought the book or have otherwise gotten the battle map that came with it... rather than having downloaded a PDF of it. >_>

Also, the problem with the description of the street map is that it says nothing whatsoever about how wide the street is (also it might be difficult to represent the barricade with Jenga blocks which my group has been using to represent walls, but anyway), which for an encounter where the objective is to prevent enemy soldiers from getting past you, will be VERY important. You can't possibly tell, from the text, whether the street is 10 feet wide or 200 feet wide.

Quote Originally Posted by IthilanorStPete View Post
There's some maps here, though not the one for Streets of Blood, oddly. That map definitely exists, it comes with RHoD, I just can't find it online.
Yeah, that is quite odd. I've seen plenty of pictures online of the other two battle maps... though actually I can't tell if those are from the battle maps or just the maps on the pages, since they would presumably be identical.

Can anyone think of a way one might search for it if Google Images doesn't find any? I could try looking for PDFs relating to RHoD, but I doubt many people would scan folding-out maps and put them into a PDF which is formatted for equal-size pages...

Quote Originally Posted by Elitarismo View Post
If your encounter can be broken by a quick, easy, and logical move it's the encounter that is the problem and not the move.
If you're referring to Heal, then in this case Heal is the problem. Heal is *always* the problem. If an encounter with a single undead *isn't* broken by Heal (unless it's a special immunity), then that's a problem.
Basically, I'm pretty sure Heal was never intended as an offensive spell- I think it was originally supposed to be a "full heal" effect, but within limits so it didn't get broken at Epic levels, and someone pointed out that positive energy harms undead, then naturally Heal would also harm undead.