Quote Originally Posted by Xechon View Post
Okay, I've submitted my form. Will I be notified somehow of acceptance or do I just get on after a day or so? I've never done this before, but am quite exited to finally be social with the rest of the internet.
I'd recommend keeping an eye on that thread. With the number of submissions coming in, we whitelisters are handling them almost constantly. The other whitelister, zePato, has rejected your first application. Note that you can just keep reapplying. Main tips: We don't have Half-elves, at least not yet. We try to stay away from "They killed my parents!" backstories - they're a bit cliche. Give it another swing, and you ought to be accepted.

Don't worry, I was saying that I wanted to collaborate with you to create this, if I ever get around to actually learning Java (So...much...code; Minecraft, it beckons). Copyright shouldn't be an issue, you'll get your name stamped on there plenty. I'm not even sure I will be able to do this, but it is something I'd definitely love to see happen, and I have ideas a-brewin'.
Ah, alright. Then yes, I'd be game for such a collaboration later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
Since it appears Im not going to make the playtest(leaving for a month+ within a few days), I'll drop my slot for someone else. Unless of course, you haven't started by the time I get back.
Ah, that's a shame! I hope your trip goes well.

And I jump in for it! Please?
Welcome aboard!