View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

1. - Top - End - #532
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A question for you, ponythread!

Applejack and Rarity, probably through the same means that somehow gave us EsperDerek's Midnight, have a foal, and it's a son. He's a hardworking colt who holds integrity and responsibility in highest regard, but still possesses an unbridled love for the dramatic and a HAM THAT WILL PEIRCE THE HEAVENS! His special talent ends up to be painting, and ignore the cutie mark because that's where the metaphor breaks down. What are his colors/what is his design?

I'm certainly not trying to figure out my Roleplaying is Magic character's color scheme, nope, nosiree.
    Cobalt blue colt, burnt sienna mane. Because he needs paint colors for some reason. (And I think those are actually nice colors.) Straight mane, tied back when he works?

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Off-pony note: It's now become easier and swifter for me to just type the tags and brackets in my posts as opposed to jumping over to the trackpad to click on the icons. Cool.
    I can't ever remember there are buttons above this box and just type in the tags, too. Also, I look at images top to bottom, so I was like, "Hey, Apple Bloom got a haircut actually nope never mind."
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2012-09-30 at 11:35 AM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.