1. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ruceeglaelsktinag: "Justifiable Genocide", Contradiction in terms? (IC)

Scene Reptile
    And the matter must be especially grave if the Commander is bothering to speak to you... you've never actually met him before.

"I've noticed you have filed a standing request for updates on anything related to Veska." Says Thomas, the Commander of the unit. His voice is neutral... he is probably setting you up to REALLY lay into you... or maybe not, these humans are very unpredictable to you.

As for the request, it did seem the obvious thing to do when the unit is carting around an at-will long-range, secured communications helm... I mean it IS your entire purpose in associating with these people at all... track him down, bring him back to the warren, to be turned over to the humans formally... one kobold suffers, the warren lives. So it would only make sense that any leads be forwarded to you.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2014-02-02 at 09:39 PM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.