View Single Post

Thread: Telekinetic Bladestorm (PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Default Changelog and Ideas for future development

Partial list of changes:
    Added "Spring Trap" to put Open/Close on their list. Threw in the caster-level doubling for both cantrips as a way of actually making it worth taking... maybe. I guess if nothing else it increases the range.

Refined TK Wield description to make AC bonus apply in all cases, and to disallow manipulation of creatures or attended objects. Will probably put in a feat that increases TK Wield weight limit while allowing both in the case of willing creatures and their attended objects.

Added 2 ACFs and sketched out a PrC, since dipping barbarian is always fun, and should not be discouraged merely by the fact that Rage doesn't actually effect the stats you use for your offense.

Moved up Fly Self progression, still starts at 5th level, but longer durations. Compensated with greatly reduced speed to start with since I see them floating like Magneto or how I THINK I remember M. Bison... anyway float-y rather than zoom-y. Went ahead and continued the progression to great levels, because "why not? Melee needs nice things, even when it is augmented with hundreds of flying blades."

Tuned up TK Wield to allow combat maneuvers (disarm etc), and limit flanking.

Added TK Reinforcement to allow them to carry 150+ sharp pieces of metal so they can do Galaxy of Blades right without requiring jumping through too many hoops as far as how you carry stuff. Also so they can carry more weapons easily to change out fighting styles.

Looked at "Up the Walls" and decided it was weak-sauce, so I gave them a better version of it starting from first level.

Specified that Telekinesis uses wisdom instead of intelligence or charisma.

To Do:
    Short range teleportation as an ACF or feat.

Ability to remain on walls/ceilings indefinitely as a ACF, feat, skill-trick or maybe just a straight-up class feature.

Make sure tables are readable on smaller monitors?

Do stuff with nested tables to try to get word-wrap working right on main table?
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2015-10-11 at 10:53 PM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.