1. - Top - End - #1404
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Index of the Giant's Comments V―On a Saner Forum, We Wouldn't Need this Index

Okay, so that makes the disposition on the tweet...5 for including, 11 for excluding; as close to the margin for vote-ability as is possible for the total of 16? And the title has a tie for first, and another tie for second at one vote behind first....Looks like I'll be tracking these for a while o_o

Proposed Title Votes Voters
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - Rich in Comments 9 Gift Jeraff, NobleCuriosity, Caerulea, snowblizz, Emanick, dmc91356, Sir Norbert, Algeh, Joerg
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - That's What HE Said 9 Ron Miel, D.One, HorizonWalker, snowblizz, Bundin, Emanick, dmc91356, Kish, Joerg
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas 8 137ben, D.One, Emanick, Squire Doodad, Schroeswald, b_jonas, Rollin, super dark33
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - Now Up to 50% On Topic 8 Gwynfrid, Lissou, Zherog, DataNinja, Fyraltari, Caerulea, Algeh, Rollin
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - Bimonthly Banana Bread at Best 2 Resileaf, Gwynfrid
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - Making Dogma from a Few Zapped Pines 2 Reboot, b_jonas
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - The Undiscovered Comment 2 rbetieh, Algeh
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - Clearly Just Advertising Copy 1 Doug Lampert
    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI - The Annotated Edition 1 Fyraltari

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    I kinda wanna vote for "zapped bananas", but I don't think it makes sense as a joke - the reference is to Thor complaining he can't zap a few pines without the dwarfs making a dogma out of it. But Rich is the "banana", no? So he's at the wrong end of the joke (the trees rather than the god whose actions are overinterpreted).
    jasdoif is our resident banana, look at their avatar and signature.
    Also, banana "trees" aren't actually trees, so that's a bonus.
    Last edited by Jasdoif; 2019-10-01 at 05:33 PM.
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas