Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
*In Vampire the Masquerade, my Ventru's refine palet must be broad enough that it's feasible that I can... You know, actually, feed.
** "Middle-Aged Asian-American Strippers named Samatha who are independently wealthy and strip for fun and to show off how well they've aged becuase tey take damn good care of themselves" is too specific.
***"People who are currently in or identify as citizens of a nation on the North American continent" is not specific enough.
I've been getting into V:tM recently too, and have just joined a group who are running a handful of games at the same time. Some of these have happened in play, some of them I've just thought about for too long.

* If my Malkavian is the sanest in the party, something has gone terribly wrong.
** Should refrain from giving the other players existential crises.
*** Doesn't matter how many water spells the Tremere has, she will not like being compared to an aquatic Gangrel.
**** The rest of the local Camarilla will not appreciate it if I turn all the odd numbers in their computer files into even numbers, even though superprime numbers are harbingers of doom and I told them at least twice to increase their cybersecurity.
***** Politely informing the rest of the group that one cannot spell "Sabbat" without "Abba" will derail the session.
****** Any comparisons between the Antediluvians and the Primarchs will also derail the session.
******* If the NPC has an Arthurian name, can't decline an invitation to his Elysium because "'tis a silly place."

* Diablerie is not "the forbidden snacc".
** I can't scream (IC) that another PC is a Baali because he's using Daimonion if I also have it, especially since I'm not a Baali either.
*** Shouldn't describe Celerity to the new players as "the mystical art of breaking the action economy".
**** Shouldn't describe Fortitude to the new players as "the mystical art of staying undead instead of becoming regular-dead".
***** There are several low level abilities that let me see in the dark, but activating them all at once doesn't let me see in the dark multiple times at the same time.
****** If the GM hates technomancy and doesn't allow it in games they run, using Spiritus to "communicate with the machine spirits!" will make said GM sad.

* The Fencing specialty of the Streetwise talent does not in any way affect my skill with a rapier.
** If I want to romance other PCs, probably shouldn't have played a ghoul who gets squicked out by the thought of sleeping with the undead.
*** All slang between 1850 and 2010 is not interchangeable.
**** I should remember how isolated the players are in lockdown before assuming they'll choose to save the wraith child from eternal torment, especially when the other option is to snort drugs off a Settite's breasts.

* Tremere ghouls do not turn back into pumpkins at midnight.
* Zulo Form has no place in a furry convention.
* The Tzimisce's clan weakness is not "nobody knows how to spell or pronounce Tzimisce".
* Ventrue antitribu are not called Venfalse.
* Can't play any Revenant house whose rules don't make sense.
* Bob Maali is not a suitable name for a Baali.
* I will remember that if one of us makes a terrible pop culture reference, we will all start making terrible pop culture references.
* The True Brujah aren't a Malkavian bloodline, even if I have a great argument as to why they should be.
* "Not being edgy" isn't a level 1 sin for Lasombra, regardless of their Path.
* On the subject of Lasombra, we should figure out how that mirror-based ritual that lets you see things how they truly are works on them.
* Exodia the Forbidden One is not an Antediluvian, Methuselah, or anything else.