You travel home without incident.

Your mother guilted you a little for being away without telling her. Your father was maybe a little bit proud for having you prove your abilities to survive once again. They were surprised by Thistle's appearance but they offered her a place to stay in a side-cave.

Your father was even more proud when you messaged about your new abilities. He gave you a couple of life-gems in honor of your advanced ability to find adventures. The life-gems are remnants of faerie magic. When eaten, unbridled life force fills the person who eats them.
Spoiler: OOC
Show
They may have random side effects but they heal 1d8 points.

You've been home for a couple of days when you first see Thistle flirting with the rock-gnome engineer near your home. A day later she asks you to have a chat with him too.

He introduces himself as TheMouse.
Yes. The is a part of the name. Thistle tells me that you're the stealthiest lurker that ever was. I need the help of someone like that. I think I've managed to find a path to where Crystal and Buffalove are, but I need the help of someone who's a capable scout. The path is probably guarded and my step is not light. Would you help me?