Quote Originally Posted by whiteflash View Post
"Wait, what now?" Chazwick perks up at the idea of something that isn't them hunting the rats, and comes to investigate.

Then he goes back to find the old woman whose leg healed far more quickly than it should have. "Uh, ma'am? I... think we might have found your cat."
The woman looks a bit worried and taken aback.

You're feeding that pangodingo and now you're telling me that you've got my cat? Are you holding her hostage? Well I'll just sit here in my little kitchen, I won't bother you none. I wouldn't hurt a guinea pig even.

She huddles into the corner and starts to tighten up the cord in her broom.

Meanwhile

Spoiler: OOC
Show
undeadslayer hasn't been around for a few days but this is something that Rikkan would react to.

What am I hearing? We should destroy undead cats instead of letting them stay and blight this world. It might yet get loose from under those rocks

Then he turns to Yaj'dak

And brave squire! I agree that we should assault yonder tower, but not before we free the baroness. At this very moment she's surely in a terrible plight in one of the prison camps here. And we should save the castellan and his wife, and the page too - all of the people that we know were in our cart when they brought us here. They can't be far!

Spoiler: OOC
Show
This might be a fair place to remind in a very off-game way that Atronia also accepted a sidequest from Jaime :)

Coatell shrugs and starts down the hill's southwest side
I'll go have a peek down there.