1. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hell's rebels - In Hell's bright shadow [ dnd 5e IC ]

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    things are happening now on slightly separate timelines...

Spoiler: The contact with the black glove
    Show

The blackgloved dwarf looks at Caelin and seems delighted. As he's approaching, Caelin notes that there's a small gap at one spot between his beard and his cheek. It's a fake beard.

You're the assassin at the park. I hope you've come as a friend. I followed your actions there and I was thhoroughly impressed. I'm in need of impressive people and I'd like to talk to you.

... meanwhile at Orion's spot...

The two larger lizardfolk look at the smaller one and one of them says
    Ann, who's this? You can't just keep bringing people with you from the streets.

The other goes
    Where were you anyway, there's a riot going on, this is no time to wander alone.

The first one goes
    I'm sorry sir, if our little Ann has caused you any trouble. She's a bit special.

Ann stares at her parents in a vaguely menacing way.

... meanwhile...

the guards drag Copper aside while the park is starting to rapidly empty. THe hellhounds blow flame into the first lines of the protesters and a swathe of burning bodies promotes the idea of escaping.

Copper is confronted by a particularly fat dwarf. The other guards say to him...
    Sergeant, we found this golem. It's very dangerous and we think it's magical.

The sergeant answers
    No manure? It's a walking machine in Kintargo. Of course it's magic. It also looks like a Tukuut golem, being tabaxi-shaped and all. I think this is way above your paygrade.

One of the guards has removed Copper's weaponry and is giving them separately to the sergeant
    Mashy, these were on the golem.

Sergeant answers
    That's sergeant, or sergeant Keenwurst to you.

Does the other threesome simply escape and wander to Longshoreman's tavern?