Quote Originally Posted by Zero Prime View Post

His chest still heaving from the exertion, he stopped, flashing the black gloved dwarf a wicked smile, "Assassin is it? That'd imply I'm bein' paid. You payin'?" He stood up, looked around, to make sure no guards or citizen groups had followed them. "Nah, I just saw some soddin' blighter's that needed ta'be stopped from doin' the same's ta other's that's be done ta me, yeah?" Another pause as he retreated back towards the way he came, checking the mouth of the alley for pursuers, "Follow me ta the Longshoreman's, others will be meetin' us there," a pause, "though ya may want ta straighten the fake whiskers, ya?"[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Blackglove answers
There could be money, but it's more important than that, uh.
The dwarf raises his eyebrow and taps the beard back agains his cheeks.

A meeting? You've got friends of your caliber? That's wonderful. I'd be happy to join you at this... Longshore-thing. There's another meeting that I need to have here first. Meeting you here is fortuitous. I'm exhilarated.

Blackglove points toward the smaller park on the opera's east side.
Nevertheless I need to be here for a moment.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Through the park is actually a more direct way to Longshoreman's anyway. It's at old harbor on the southwest shore of the town.

Blackglove wipes sweat from his brow and offers Caelin 10 gp.
For your trouble, mr killer. Just bear with me. Someone else needs to come along and I'm meeting them here, at the park.