1. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: tomboys and troublemakers: a wfrp 2e game

Standing behind the others at the meeting Grimgoth erupts in a fit of coughing.
    After regaining his composure with all eyes on him the dwarf shakes his shoulders. He steps forward until only his head and shoulders are visible above the table. He takes calmly takes off his rusty mail coif and sets it on the table looking down at it. When he lifts his head there's an intensity in his eyes.
    "What do we have to report?" he begins with his voice shaking with disbelief and rage."For starters that.." he points towards the decapitated hirsute head resting on the table. "also there's another one of them dead and under the ground. Along with all the workers at the mine." He pounds the table with a fist.
    "We brought one fortunate soul back to Morr's house. Many more were turned into a foul altar of sorts to some forbidden god of some god forbidden race of" the dwarf shrugs and points at the head again. "THAT! a fit of a cough calms him a little before continuing.
    "I mean what is that even? It's not Troll strictly speaking. Whatever they are there's bound to be more of them deeper within that mine. We decided it was best to come back here with news than not come back at all. NOW WHERE'S OUR COIN!" Grimgoth ends with a powerful sneeze banging his head against the large table. His head jerks back up and there is absolute fire in his eyes and a trail of blood starting to drip down one nostril.