Man work went nuts yesterday. Happens when you are out for 7 business days. I finally got caught up. My December calendar is insane. I'll probably be limited to one post a day for most of the month. If you feel I've neglected something be sure to post here in the OOC. Now back to the IC thread. As I said in OOC I don't allow intimidation or most other social checks from one PC to another. It seems too much like forcing another player to play a specific way. However that massive intimidation roll is going to get a reaction from some of the NPCs hanging around.
If I have it right the plan was everyone together go try to find Manny (last seen on the first floor bathroom located tucked in section B of the mall near the mall office. There aren't really any doors to check on the way. Silus wanted to break off and check the doors though the doors by the food court were handled by Eleanor telling the teacher to get someone to close them. Speaking of doors there are two mall entrance doors upstairs in section F (the door Betsy left through) and section E. Downstairs there are two doors at section D (near the food court the teacher was handling) and Section C. The closest doors are in Section F which the kids can take the Elevator up by the bathrooms.

Mall Security offices are on the second floor in Section F. Actually really close to where the action occurred so John would have just stepped into his office. I hate that I messed up the floors but remember anywhere you see an opening on the map's level two it's there on the map's level one which is the games level two.