View Single Post

Thread: Tome of Battle Doubt

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Devil

Default Tome of Battle Doubt

Hey, I was wondering, how can a Martial Adept take on account his manouvers and stances when he multiclass to another Martial Adept, like Warblade3/Crusader3. I read the book 2 times and I couldn't find the answer.

My guess is that they act like a Cleric multiclassing to Wizard, they have 2 sources of powers, as shown as how tehy recharge their manouvers. But the problem is, being a Warb3/Crus3 still gets me to Initiator lvl 3. But being a Cleric3/Wizard3 wont get me to 3rd level spells in any spell progression.

What you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Sorry!! My last reading trought the book sprouted some efforts. I found the answer to my own question. Sorry to bother. If you still desire to comment, feel free. My answers lies on the book, page 39. Again, sorry.

EDIT 2: With Warb3/Crus3, it takes me to Initiator lvl 4 for both Warblade and Crusader, not lvl 6.
    Last edited by Fawsto; 2008-01-17 at 01:23 AM.
    Paladin Review - A Class Balance by me
    Link

Originally Posted by Dyllan

Fawsto is definitely a lawyer. Nothing against what you said, Fawsto - but I've never read anything that sounded more like it came from a lawyer. :-)
    "Justice and liberty/You can't buy/But you don't get it free"
    - Bruce Dickinson, Born in 58