Sup, Guys.

I am here asking a few more questions about clerics and their builds.

Now, Ive been playing a Cleric in a scenario where there is no DMM. Not even consider this on your toughts while posting here... =P

But yeah, my character is a melee focused cleric that does the classic "pre-fight" buffing. His domains are Weather and War. Mostly due to flavour, I was not aiming for nothing more especific than the Stormlord prc (that has been houseruled to apply the bonuses to hammers instead of spears... You know, Thor and that stuff...). Currently level 5.

I've been using the good and old buffs, such as Divine Favor, Magic Weapon, etc... Hoping to achieve level 7, so I will start to use the "better" buffs.

But my character is facing a problem... Lately, due to the "death" of his former partner, a Barbarian, and the split of the group, he has been walking all for himself in a snowcovered wasteland.

When he faces something fierce, his basic strategy has been buffing his AC and HP regen (via Vigor, or extended lesser vigor) and smiting the critter with anything he gets. This takes too many resources. Specially when he faces groups of enemies.

So I really need some battlefield control spells and save or sucks. All possible to a level 5 cleric. Also, if you could, list a few spells that will be availble in higher levels.

Please, stick to core, completes and spell compendium. These are mostly reliable in my table.

Also, if you have the time to spare, which should be my feats in a no DMM, low charisma (10) scenario? Do Scribe scroll and Craft Wands help trought this, or I should just blast it and go total melee?

Also, can a cleric relly on Girallon's blessing to help him in a fight?

Thanks in advance. Any help will be rewarded... I think