New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

The Seed of Life campaign is now open. Looking for 2 - 5 players. PM me for extra details. Or look at The Seed of Life part 1 thread

2. - Top - End - #542
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Lightbulb Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Medieval fantasy without a Dungeon Master, is it possible?

Can you alter a game made for everyone? Play on your laptop or mobile anytime without having to install an app?

Use your strategic skills to go from rags to riches... maybe even king?

Yes, you can do all: RulerOfKings.com
    RulerOfKings.com Medieval Text RPG
    Do not just read the story, become it and decide the ending.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Orc in the Playground

D&D 3.5 epic level game currently recruiting 3-5 serious players you can pm me for details or see this Thread

4. - Top - End - #544
    Halfling in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

[Pathfinder - D&D 3.5]

Recruiting players for the Planar Cartographic Society, a campaign where players can explore the wonders and horrors of the D&D 3.5 multiverse in a Pathfinder Society-like manner!

Check my recent posts for the recruitment if the setting appeals to you!

5. - Top - End - #545
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm planning on GMing for a group of up to five players, via IRC, so chat only. It'll be PST time zone, in the evenings, probably starting around 8:30-9:00PM, my time, and running as long as is needed. Day of the week is negotiable, and weekly.

The systems/settings up for vote are:

Transhumanity's Fate, the FATE adaptation of Eclipse Phase.

Legends of the Wulin, the game of high flying Wuxia action.

Trail of Cthulhu, the GUMSHOE version of CoC.

Pokémon, Pen & Paper, the more rules-light of the Pokémon homebrews I've come across.

Might seem an odd mix, but those are the systems I'm most interested in right now. I'd love to do a mini campaign in one to start with, then either move on to one of the other systems, or broaden the campaign!

So, if you're interested, PM me with which system you'd prefer, and I'll give you the info on the IRC channel.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Dwarf in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

I'm recruiting for a game of Nobilis 2nd edition.
    Intrigue! Adventure! The power to shoot down the Sun because she annoyed you! A HG who really shouldn't be trying to run a system this ambitious!
    Yeah, somewhat nervous this .
    Given the nature of the game, I'm trying to be pretty flexible about how the campaign will go.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Freeform campaign oriented around worldbuilding and open to players choice of hacknslash/rp balance?

Give it a look, and leave a comment if interested :)

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...s&goto=newpost
    Your friendly neighbourhood sniperman.
    My controversial opinions:
    • I like blue souls.
    • Alignment isn't terrible.

My Homebrew: Feng Shui; Magic in Zones, Plus others I'm not particularly proud of rn.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Looking for players in Greenbelt MD area for DnD 5e campaign. Run two different campaigns on alternating Saturdays from 1 to 9 pm.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

New game in Boston, with some great DMs. There will be a meet-up on 9/25/2016, after which you can consider this post expired.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...aign-in-Boston

10. - Top - End - #550
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Thumbs up Re: Currently Recruiting Players

We created a short trailer for our new free asynchronous custom coded medieval fantasy Text Role-playing Game that allows you to play a detailed RPG where you decide how the Scenario plays out. In fact, you can even change things so it affects others! No Dungeon Master or other Players needed! Nothing to install or download, simply play on your Browser anytime while maintaining that feeling of being in a tabletop RPG but being more descriptive:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/gL36tTsm1rY?rel=0

Please feel free to share on your timeline, like, etc. Most of all, come join in at RulerOfKings.com

11. - Top - End - #551
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Hi, me and a few friends made a D&D discord, we currently have 2 games going, 1 in the works, and a lot of DMs, the problem is we need more experienced players. If anyone knows how to play and is interested in consistent games, contact my skype, Zjun09. Thanks!

12. - Top - End - #552
    Halfling in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Looking for a solo 3.5 player who will in turn run a solo game for me. No gestalt, E6 and probably no homebrew. PM if interested.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Looking for 4-5 players for 5E DnD Game. It will be PbP over facebook. Here is the link

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ng-for-Players

14. - Top - End - #554
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default The Temples of Alomniaxia!

Laestra A'Daroara the Horrific rose from her bed in the darkness of her personal chambers in the Temple of Alomniaxia. Uhroloax, her Half-Incubus lover, shifted in his sleep. Her body, though shrouded in shadow, was lithe and nimble, dark and smooth. Her white hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her blood-red robes. She crossed the room and exited her chambers into the throne room, where her eunuch guardsmen stood at attention. She stared at her ebony crystal statue of Alomniaxia, the Demon Queen of Lust and Wrath. It was enormous, standing at fifteen feet tall and weighing over two tons. The eyes were glowing rubies the size of a male Orc's fist, and she could feel them staring into her soul. After a long while, she sat upon her throne of Elven skulls and sighed mightily.
    Uhroloax approached her, and after he knelt before her and kissed the ground beneath her feet, he asked, "My Dark Queen, why do seem so discontented?" Laestra sighed again, and stroked Uhroloax's steely hair. "My dearest Demon, I sigh because I had a vision in my sleep." Uhroloax cocked an eyebrow and asked, "What did you see in your vision?" Laestra looked him in the eyes and said, "I saw myself, dead and broken in this very room, a group of goodly adventurers huddled around my body. I saw my demise, Uhroloax." Uhroloax soberly looked away, and worry flashed in his eyes...

--------------------------------

You are the Heroes of Altruarch, a small village on the coast of the Southern Peninsula that was attacked by Goblinoids. Not only did you manage to repel that attack, you also fought off the Greenskin Invasion of Almonnia.
    As you sit in the Dragon's Talon, an old tavern of great renown situated in the mercantile Silver District of the Capitol, celebrating with plentiful alcohol and noisy revelry, a trio of all-too-familiar faces approaches you: the Half-Elf Knight Errant Charlotte Halifax of Coarbrook, a powerful Holy Warrior of Chilotiox, God of Glory and Goodliness. Standing next to her impressive figure is the slender elven man known only as The Blade. He is a reformed assassin and serves as Charlotte's tracker. Rounding out the group is a rotund but handsome Halfling man named Perilex the Portly. You know little about him, but during the Battle for the Capitol, you watched him follow a column of marauding Hobgoblin Elites into the Garden District Courthouse; he exited the rubble wearing nothing but Goblinoid blood and a distinctly Halfling smile.
    Charlotte reaches out with her gauntlet-bound hand, and shakes yours. She chats with you merrily, all the while pounding Dwarven Fire Ale. Then, out of the blue, she asks you if you want to make a fortune. She expands on this, saying that she knows the location of a mighty Drow Warlady located deep in the Moors of the Elven Isles. She jokingly calls it an all-expense paid trip to the Elven Isles. When pressed about why she doesn't sort the problem out herself, she insinuates that The Blade is no longer welcome in his homeland, and that, being an Almonnian Knight, she couldn't enter Elven lands and attack the Priestess, so she is being forced to resort to a proxy.
    Intoxicated as you are, this seems like a great idea! Do a favor for a good friend, eliminate some evil drow lady, and you get to celebrate your next triumph over evil with beautiful, ambiguously-gendered Elves? Hell. Yes.

--------------------------------

Alright, if you've read this far, that means you're interested enough in my story to ignore my horrific third grade writing skills! So, let's get down to brass tacks! I use a heavily modified version of Pathfinder with lots of house rules. I have a discord server where we will be coordinating and playing. I use theatre of the mind and the honor system when it comes to dice rolls. Combat is complex and slightly old school, and there will be traps to disable, throngs of low hit point minions to hack through, and piles of treasure to pilfer. So, if you're interested, I need three players: a rogue type (i.e., sneak, trapfinding, high dpr), a martial type (i.e., high hit points, high armor class, high to hit accuracy), an arcane type (i.e., lots of utility and damage), and a divine type (i.e., loads of buffs and healing). I have one player already who is super new and down to play anything. We are going to play on Thursday evenings. If you have questions, let me know! Contact me at chill929@gmail.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Lightbulb Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Comparing Role-playing methods: Tabletop RPGs vs. Video RPGs vs. Play by Post RPGs vs. Text RPGs vs. LARPing.

Like what you see? See the place for DMs!

16. - Top - End - #556
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

I'm looking for people to start a real life game of pathfinder or 5e with in the Vancouver WA area, I'm relatively new to the area and was wondering if anybody knows about any Comic book shops or game stores that we could potentially meet up at.

Or if anyone currently has a group of Pathfinder or 5e in the Vancouver WA area and needs another player I'm very interested to join and make new friends.

17. - Top - End - #557

RogueGuy

Do you like games that are more freeform than rules heavy rolling?

Do you like to help world build and have flexibility in what you play?

Aegean: Apocalypse is a low magic world where magic is growing stronger along with a strange hidden threat to the world.

XCOM in a fantasy setting with high player options.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=376907
    Annoying Gamer says - Hollywood is sooooooooo unoriginal. Hey, check out my dual wielding drow Drazzit!

Annoying Gamer says - My level 1 character's background is pretty complex. After fighting in the three great wars, he was forced to return home and kill an elder dragon single handily.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Altab Campaign:

Altab was the pinnacle of magic and knowledge. The diversity of its spell casters surpassed even those of Yevmak while the cornucopia of innovations from the Library of Kiera drew the enlightened from all the planes of existence. Each year, the volume and variety of exotic trade and commerce grew and these in turn attracted the most noble and most corrupt of souls from the neighboring lands. Yet, the days when Elves shared drink with Dwarves in merrily lit taverns are long gone.

During the last two centuries, Altab has been decimated not by war or disease but by progress and science. Discovery of the Crepitis in Zoltax led to the forging of Endematous steel. Endematous steel was the solution for those who did not have the ability or drive to study the intricacies of Arcana. In a few decades, Zoltax became a gargantuan power. Fueled by the Crepitis, its denizens devoured their natural resources and soon cast their glance on the surrounding lands and even the multi-planes.

Many blamed the frailty of High King Shadar while others attributed the betrayal of Aurin and the Wildlands as the cause Altab’s current state. Regardless of the source, the lands of Altab have been stripped of most of its raw Arcana. Zoltax propaganda beguiled the public to treat Arcane casters as the bane of society and harbingers of misfortune. Hunted and tortured by Zoltax mercenaries, Arcane users fled to Yevmak in droves.

Yet it was not just Arcane casters that were cast into the roles of societal untouchables. All non-human races became suspect as Zoltax science spread its doctrines. While still tolerated in Altab, all non-humans were considered suspect and a wide berth was given to them by the uneducated masses. However, those of noble birth, good of heart or of erudition regarded the other races with respect and those who fought in the war of the Saphhire Nine treated them as kin.

Recently, the forces of Zoltax have been spotted crossing the Sea of Sika. Concerned with the possible ramifications of these sightings, the High Court has sent numerous emissaries across the land bearing invitations to ask for assistance in intelligence collection. As you ready to gather your morning meal, such an emissary has arrived to deliver your invitation. Collecting minimal gear and equipment, you ride with haste to the Capital City of Kor (see here for details).

Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

19. - Top - End - #559
    Firbolg in the Playground

Not players per se, but I am seeking characters to populate my fake blog of a campaign I am running solo.

Anyone interested can follow the link in my signature.
    Plot Hooks. Campaigns and Encounters - an aid for DMs in a hurry. A resource for all to enjoy! (Now archived)

20. - Top - End - #560
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

[QUOTE=Neftren;14013236]Currently Recruiting

Establishing into Rise of Tiamat

I want to start up a campaign in the Forgotten Realms, starting w/ level 1 or level 2 Characters and working our way up to level 8.

We will be doing sessions largely written by myself, until the party comes to level 8, at which point we will start WotC's "Rise of Tiamat".

I am doing the start-at-go sort of approach because I have not DM'd a game before, and feel that a play-by-post will be a great way to rev the engines by devoting time whenever I want to check my phone. Once we get to level 8, I predict that I'll be well-equipped to run Tiamat at full steam!

I expect a little from my players, nothing major. You can come in with a personal character, we'll use the 27-point-buy system for abilities unless the group wants to 4d6 roll.

Debating on starting the campaign on Giant in the Playground, a subreddit, or the app Slack. If anybody has input or experience in regards to this aspect, I would appreciate some light shed upon it. I imagine a day-to-day check up, I'm on the east coast of NA, so you'll have a DM on EST checking the threads throughout the day. When it comes to combat, I feel like a "bank an action once the initiative-roll description is out" system will work, I'll work with players personally if conditions change mid-round.

I just want to be able to run a cool text-campaign that people will have fun being a part of!

Let me know if you want to join so we can get into contact and start working together!

21. - Top - End - #561
    Titan in the Playground

TigerTheDog: What edition?
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

[QUOTE=TigerTheDog;21393344]
    Quote Originally Posted by Neftren View Post
    Currently Recruiting

I want to start up a campaign in the Forgotten Realms, starting w/ level 1 or level 2 Characters and working our way up to level 8.

We will be doing sessions largely written by myself, until the party comes to level 8, at which point we will start WotC's "Rise of Tiamat".

I am doing the start-at-go sort of approach because I have not DM'd a game before, and feel that a play-by-post will be a great way to rev the engines by devoting time whenever I want to check my phone. Once we get to level 8, I predict that I'll be well-equipped to run Tiamat at full steam!

I expect a little from my players, nothing major. You can come in with a personal character, we'll use the 27-point-buy system for abilities unless the group wants to 4d6 roll.

Debating on starting the campaign on Giant in the Playground, a subreddit, or the app Slack. If anybody has input or experience in regards to this aspect, I would appreciate some light shed upon it. I imagine a day-to-day check up, I'm on the east coast of NA, so you'll have a DM on EST checking the threads throughout the day. When it comes to combat, I feel like a "bank an action once the initiative-roll description is out" system will work, I'll work with players personally if conditions change mid-round.

I just want to be able to run a cool text-campaign that people will have fun being a part of!

Let me know if you want to join so we can get into contact and start working together!
    If you're still looking, I'm interested. :) Been looking for a text-based game for a while now!

23. - Top - End - #563
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Latest video on understanding how writing (text) opens up a world of adventure:

Brought to you by this Text RPG

24. - Top - End - #564
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I'm looking to recruit some players for a zombie apocalypse! Time of Dying is a play-by-post site with modern d20 Skill checks where you can determine your character's fate with the toss of the dice. A rampant, zombie-creating fungus was unleashed on the world and most of the population was turned. Now, what few survivors have managed to escape the "gray death" are forced to live off the last shreds of the lands. Set in Colorado, there is a small military presence, a few medical staffers, scattered survivors, and a vast hellstorm of ravenous zombies, wild mother nature, and war-mongering forces.

We offer a XP earning system, a shop for purchases, quests, adoptable NPCs, the Infected Horde to interact with, and so much more! Stop by, check us out, and PM me if you have any questions! We'd be glad to have you join us for the end of the world!

Join us at Warlands (A 3.5 D&D RPG Forum) and
    Time of Dying (A Zombie Apocalypse Survival RPG Forum)!

25. - Top - End - #565
    Dwarf in the Playground

Greetings all. Looking for 2 more players for a Emerald Spire campaign!

Game will be video/voice medium.
    Frequency is 1/month starting on January 8th.
    Done through Roll20.net: https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/det.../emerald-spire

Check out the site, PM me here or there for more info.

Come on out and play! I promise it will be fun!
    Spoiler
    Show

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

Proud owner of a Ceikatar! (Jealous much?)

26. - Top - End - #566
    Troll in the Playground

The expedition begins anew!

Due to a player dropping down and game being on hiatus for some time, I am looking for a at least one magic-user - but any characters will be welcome in this dungeon-delving PbP adventure. The party has a thief/tinkerer and healer.

The system is Riddle of Steel, known mostly for deadly and exciting combat, modified for more dungeon-focused adventures.

Beginners are welcome! So drop in, check the game and join the expedition!

More information: LINK
    Last edited by Lacco; 2016-12-08 at 04:03 PM.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Still need players?

[QUOTE=TigerTheDog;21393344]
    Quote Originally Posted by Neftren View Post
    Currently Recruiting

If this isn't full, I'd love to join.

28. - Top - End - #568

Recruiting for currently unnamed James Bond game, 3-6 players.

I can't post the link because I'm still below my post count, but look for it.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Firbolg in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Looking for one or two 5e players.

• Denver area, face to face game. Currently 8th level. Homebrewed campaign setting. Nice mix of roll play and role play.
    • Currently 4 players counting DMPC. Don't worry, DMPC is lowest charisma and lowest intelligence in party, definitely not Mary Sue.
    • Party now consists of high elf conjurer, forest gnome moon druid, minotaur grappler fighter, and the DMPC is a wood elf Hunter Ranger (UA upgrade).
    • This campaign is about 18 months old but some of us have been playing together for 4 years.
    • All current players are male but we've had female players in the past and they had fun.
    • Contact me via personal message or email spacewit at yahoo dot com.
    This ... is my signature finishing move!

"It's never good when you make a fiend cringe" - MadGrady

According to some online quiz, I'm a 6th level TN Wizard. They didn't give me full XP for all the monsters I've defeated while daydreaming.
    http://easydamus.com/character.html

I am a Ranger Archetype: Gleaming Warden (thx to Ninja Prawn)

30. - Top - End - #570
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

New D&D 5e PBP Epic Adventure ready for new mature DEDICATED Players interested in a fun filled challenging Campaign!

See the theme and other specs: D&D 5e PBP.