New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Playable Races!

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    ...I'm assuming you mean KLK, not GL. Because I'm really curious how you got any of that (maybe personal triumph) out of GL.

Also, IZ, yes, that is what you just watched (I don't have words for it)
    The paragraph break was meant to indicate that I had switched topics. Guess it failed.

GL is totes about family. Not the family you're born with but the one you make for yourself. What else could you call Team Dai Gurren?

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

Interesting. I wonder what the end result will be.

I give permission.

On the subject of anime. I liked KLK quite a bit. I just wish it was a bit milder on the T&A. GL I didn't care for at all.
    Last edited by Vizzerdrix; 2015-03-29 at 04:43 PM.
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm also not sure whether I want to run screaming and crying back to AoT or binge-watch the rest of KLK. That scares me. On another note, the end of SAO2 got me to almost cry. I certainly choked up, but even still, not a single tear was shed. I'm a monster, aren't I?
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    ...I'm assuming you mean KLK, not GL. Because I'm really curious how you got any of that (maybe personal triumph) out of GL.
    GL is totally about family, personal triumph, and fashion. Family, because that's what Team Dai Gurren is - a family. Only family would join you in piloting a giant mecha the size of a solar system.

Personal triumph, because duh. My will will pierce the heavens, and all that.

And fashion, because have you seen those sunglasses? That cape? The astonishing lack of shirts among leadership? One word: Bold.

KLK is sort of like that, too. Except with just the slightest bit more skin.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

5. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dromuthra View Post
    A race for Lord_Gareth. Hope you like it.

Name: Garetines
    Spoiler: History
    Show

The Garetines are a race devoted to innovation and invention. Born originally from a settlement of elves that bordered the faerie kingdoms, the infectious curiosity of the fey lives on in this new race. The exact nature of their origins is a carefully guarded secret, but it is whispered that there exists a transformative ritual through which outsiders may become Garetines themselves.

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

The Garetines appear at quick glance to be elves, but with some unknown characteristic. Upon closer investigation, the whites of the Garetine's eyes can be seen to emit a slight glow, and their hair colors are often vibrant and varied. Their ears appear longer and more pointed than those of their elven ancestors.

Spoiler: Society
    Show

The Garetines function on a pure meritocracy whose goal is invention and discovery. Their high magistracies are reserved for those who create or define new disciplines of thought or fundamental truths. They are avid tinkerers, but this does not solely define them. They are dreamers, jokers, but the moment one person poses a problem to be solved each and every Garetine in the vicinity will offer their input on the solution, collaborating to achieve the greatest result. Their cities and settlements are frequently more scientifically advanced than those of neighboring societies, largely due to their lack of inhibition towards invention. The Garetines will also share their discoveries freely with the world, but only after they themselves are first satisfied with them. They may occasionally seek aid from outside communities or call in experts for advice, but otherwise are incredibly secretive as to the exact status and nature of unfinished projects. Those who are called in for such discussions and produce results are frequently encouraged to undergo the Rite of Ascension, whereupon the creature is transformed from their previous race and becomes a Garetine.

Spoiler: Adventures
    Show

Garetines are actively encouraged to explore the outside world to discover new information or inspiration for their projects. Those who leave are expected to return having obtained some positive result from their travels, and frequently use their experiences to jumpstart their careers or introduce new materials into their society. Garetines are considered to be valuable adventurers for their problem-solving skills and their ingenuity. They frequently come up with solutions to problems their other party members had not considered, and have a knack for solving complex puzzles.

Spoiler: Racial Traits
    Show

Ability Scores: +2Intelligence, +2 Dexterity, -2 Con
    Type: Humanoid(Garetine)
    Speed: Base land speed is 30 ft.
    Rush of Inspiration (Ex): Three times per day, a Garetine may choose to add a +5 Insight bonus to either an Intelligence or Dexterity check. They must choose to use this ability before rolling.
    Collaboration: Garetines may use the Aid Another action on any skill, regardless of whether they are trained in it. Additionally, if they have ranks in that skill, instead increase the bonus provided by an amount equal to 1/2 the number of ranks the Garetine possess in that skill, rounded down.
    Skills: Garetines receive a racial +2 bonus to Concentration and one Knowledge skill of their choice. Additionally, one of these skills is always considered a class skill for them.
    ^This one's not on the front page yet.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I'm also not sure whether I want to run screaming and crying back to AoT or binge-watch the rest of KLK. That scares me. On another note, the end of SAO2 got me to almost cry. I certainly choked up, but even still, not a single tear was shed. I'm a monster, aren't I?
    I''m going to go into this later, but KLK is crap compared to GL. I mean, I'm not a huge GL fan, but I've taken some thought to it and I think it's better overall, despite how much I like Ryoko's character (but I don't like all of the unfortunate fanservice).

Additionally, you watched SAO2. Just... why?

Elric, the word you're looking for is "nakama," I think. But that's not what I mean when I say I think GL is better.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-03-29 at 10:32 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

I''m going to go into this later, but KLK is crap compared to GL. I mean, I'm not a huge GL fan, but I've taken some thought to it and I think it's better overall, despite how much I like Ryoko's character (but I don't like all of the unfortunate fanservice).

Additionally, you watched SAO2. Just... why?

Elric, the word you're looking for is "nakama," I think. But that's not what I mean when I say I think GL is better.
    I watched it to the end because I have to finish what I start if it's a piece of media and not utterly appalling or boring.
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

I watched it to the end because I have to finish what I start if it's a piece of media and not utterly appalling or boring.
    I feel your pain. I'm trying to remember the ones that i actually stopped watching because they got so bad, but i can be quite an airhead at times so it's hard to remember things that aren't particularly memorable.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-03-30 at 12:50 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya got bad around ep 10* of the second season. From there until about 20 it turned into a Groundhog Day scenario with each episode only having minute differences. Up until that point it was fine though.

*It may have started sooner. It has been a while since I watched it.
    Last edited by Vizzerdrix; 2015-03-30 at 01:24 AM.
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

And then there's GL, which I just watched the first episode of. I still found it less WTF inducing than KLK. Nor necessarily a bad thing, though. FMA: Brotherhood and AoT didn't have much WTF in their first episode. I'm not sure whether I like GL more than KLK though.

Look at all those acronyms. So many acronyms.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-03-30 at 01:25 AM.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

For some reason i actually liked the Endless Eight episodes in Haruhi. I have a certain appreciation for them. I even watched all of them in the same day. Though this is probably just all adding up evidence that i am insane. Probably won't watch those 8 episodes again though.

Also it was episode 12 through 19. If someone wants to watch the series without the full appreciation of those episodes you can get most of it just by watching 12 and 19.

And then there's GL, which I just watched the first episode of. I still found it less WTF inducing than KLK. Nor necessarily a bad thing, though. FMA: Brotherhood and AoT didn't have much WTF in their first episode. I'm not sure whether I like GL more than KLK though.

Look at all those acronyms. So many acronyms.
    You ever watch FLCL?
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-03-30 at 01:54 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #282
    Firbolg in the Playground

*Queue dramatic music* I'm sorry, its... its just my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    Good news. I've found the origin of Rudisplorking.
    I thoroughly enjoyed that. Haha.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

What, the image meme is still going on? I thought we'd beaten it to death.

Your meme... is already dead.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

14. - Top - End - #284
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post

Hahaha. That's why I didn't post one! Doing my part to keep it dead.

I like this thread though. Some neat races came out of here.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    *Queue dramatic music* I'm sorry, its... its just my job.

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Haha.
    Spoiler: BLeach Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post

Well, here's what happened:

I made a thread about the anime. Please redirect any off topic stuff there for now. I'm fine with images as long at the post also includes relevant discussion or helps me keep up with indexing I've missed.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-03-30 at 09:40 AM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground

I just watched the first episode of Kill-la-Kill. Now can somebody PLEASE explain what in the actual Abaddon(Hey, I like that, I'm keeping it) I just watched?
    Haha I am not an Anime watcher but just had to check this out based on your comment.... I was so confused that I watched the second episode... I am still wearing my "OK WTF just happened" face

anyways... back on topic :P

For Atemu1234 I humbly submit the "Temu" into the "A dragon did it" category

Name: Temu
    Spoiler: History:
    Show
    The legend of the Tarrasque is known to many. The massive mountain devouring beast with an unrelenting thirst for raw destruction strikes fear into the hearts of adventurers around the known worlds. Even if no one has seen the beast for many years, they all know that it exists and that, one day, it will awaken.

One day many of the elder Dragons met to discuss the problem of the Tarrasque. It was during this meeting that the mighty Io said, “Perhaps it is loneliness that has driven the beast to its destructive ways. There is only one known to exist in this world and it must therefore be lonely.”

Thus it was decided that the dragons would create a partner for the Tarrasque; a partner that would hopefully quell the rage within the beast and prevent its destructive ways. Thus was the Temu created and set upon its course.

The Temu was invested with the most powerful spells and abilities of creation and a disposition that would make those of the celestial temples look cruel. While searching for the Tarrasque, the Temu witnessed much sorrow and loss throughout the lands and set about easing this in any way it could. It is credited with miracle resurrections, the saving of towns and villages and even the creation of complete races or beings.

Alignment: NG.
    Spoiler: Relations:
    Show
    The Temu is extremely elusive and – if it must – prefers to communicate with other beings using an illusory projection of itself, appearing as a member of the race with which it is communing. The Temu is friendly towards all races and seeks to reform all evil doers. It does its work in secret and in the subtlest of manners.

Spoiler: Society:
    Show
    Being the only one of its kind, the Temu does not truly exhibit any societal traits.

Spoiler: Adventurers:
    Show
    The Temu has been on a quest for many centuries and continues to search for the Tarrasque. It is driven to fulfil its reason for life and to sooth the savage beast. While on its search, the Temu has been known to travel with various adventuring parties in various guises. While it loathes the necessity of lying to them about its true nature, the Temu knows that it must.

Spoiler: Appearance:
    Show
    Because the Temu uses illusions to hide from others, only Io and a few of the remaining elder dragons truly know what it looks like. In order to protect their creation, they refuse to even acknowledge its existence.

Spoiler: Racial Ability modifiers:
    Show
    +30 Strength, +30 Constitution, +20 Dexterity, +40 Intelligence, +40 wisdom, +40 Charisma. The centuries have not dulled any of the Temu’s abilities and the knowledge gleaned over the years has only served to enhance its mental faculties. It relies on its impressive charisma to persuade evil doers that their ways are wrong and that they should recant their evil ways.

Type: Magical Being
    Size: Unknown – suspected to be colossal
    Base Speed: 40 ft.
    Languages: All. What languages the Temu does not know, it can learn rapidly as it finds similarities with them and languages it already knows.
    Spoiler: Racial Traits:
    Show
    • Wish: Once per month the Temu is able to cast the spell Wish at no cost as a SLA with a caster level of 30.
    • Create: Once per year the Temu can meditate for a week. After this week it is able to create virtually anything that it can comprehend with enough detail for it to be feasible. The success of this ability is dependent on the strength of the Temu’s will and
    • The Temu always treats all knowledge skills and gather information as class skills and gains 2 skill points in each per character level.
    • True Resurrection: Once per month the Temu can bring any being that was once possessed of life back to life the way it was before death and fully healed. This is a SLA and incurs no cost and causes the target’s alignment to shift towards good (unless already good).
    • Soothe the Savage Beast: As a SLA the Temu is able to cast a version of Wild Empathy that functions the same way but applies to all beings with a minimum intelligence score of 1. Instead of using the ranger level, this skill uses character level.
    • Well balanced: The Temu does not automatically fail a save on a roll of a 1. Additionally, the Temu is able to re-roll one save per day and add its wisdom modifier to it.
    • +30 Natural AC, the Temu is able to add its Con modifier to AC (including touch AC and flat footed).
    • DR 20/epic
    • Regeneration 30
    • The Temu has 60d12 RHD

Favoured Class: Any
    Level Adjustment: +29 (Seriously! A Dragon did it!!!)

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    Ssalarn, this one is yours

Ssalafee

Backstory
    Spoiler
    Show

The Ssalafee are thought to be related to the Sobek, but tend to inhabit the deep sands and caves rather than the rivers and swamps their cousins prefer. Once, they had a great empire, a center for the crafts and arts. Their forefathers were cursed by a mage jealous of their grace and charm, however, and this led eventually to the collapse of their cities and trades. Although the curse has long since faded, the memory of it remains in those who remain.

Buried ruins of the Ssalafee empires are sometimes found in the sands. Inevitably, they are full of great art, ancient lore, fine weapons, and on occasion immense amounts of gold.

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

Sinuous and graceful, the Ssalafee embody all that which is both beautiful and dangerous about the venomous snakes they resemble. They tend to be about three and a half feet tall (though about 5 feet if you actually stretched them out), and beautifully patterned in jewel tones, with onyx-black and sandy tan also common scale colors also common. Their heads are much like a viper, long enough to hold their fangs but with a high brow indicating that they are more than mere beasts.

Society
    Spoiler
    Show

Some wander the deserts, some dwell deep in the caves, but all prefer to pursue their arts in peace. The Ssalafee are almost never impulsive, preferring to think things through (and consult the Omens) before acting. This goes doubly true for major life events. Ssalafee parents have been known to take years deciding on the names of potential young or where to make their first permanent home (if any).

Racial Traits
    Spoiler
    Show

Humanoid (akashic, reptilian)
    +2 Dex, +2 Cha, -2 Con. Ssalafee are both graceful and hypnotic, but their slight frames make them fragile.
    Small size.
    Bonus Essence:​ Ssalafee have a natural connection to akashic energy and start play with 1 bonus essence point in their pool.
    Desert Adaptation: The Ssalafee requires half of the usual amount of food and water to eat, and can exist comfortably in temperatures up to 140 degrees. Cold affects them normally.
    Venomous Bite: Deals 1d4 damage, plus delivers a supernatural poison that saps the will of their prey. DC 10+Cha, damage 1 Wis/round for one round, cured by one successful save. A Ssalafee can invest essence into his venom to make it more potent, increasing the save DC and Duration of their venom by one for each point invested.

Superstitious: Due to the curse of ill fortune the Ssalafee have been under for generations, they have developed a superstitious bent. On character creation, choose some kind of portent that the Ssalafee has studied all their lives (such as a Harrow deck, stargazing, rolling dice, wildlife behaviors, or even seeing random symbols in the world). Once per day, plus once more per four character levels they possess, they may spend a full round action observing their chosen portent to gain the effects of any 0th or 1st level spell or power with Detect in the name, with a caster level equal to their character level. Any time the Ssalafee goes a full day without using this ability, however, they suffer a -1 to all saves until they do so again.

Reasons
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Afee" is Farsi for Viper, so it fits the naming theme of the Akashic races.
    Akashic is obvious, the curse is a running joke through his writing process, and the will-sapping venom? Well, that's from my immediate, obsessed reaction to reading what he writes when I can find it.
    Small size was just because none of the other Akashic races had it.
    Stat arrangement comes from a discussion on the old Dreamscarred Press forums, talking about the Nameer.
    Superstitious is just cool stuff I thought up
    I love it!

Also, running joke my ass, the curse is REAL!
    Last edited by Ssalarn; 2015-03-30 at 10:34 AM.

18. - Top - End - #288

If I understood the mechanics of the game better I'd be able to make a race for someone. But chances are I'd probably end up making something really ridiculous with a terribly mismatched +LA.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tadkins View Post
    If I understood the mechanics of the game better I'd be able to make a race for someone. But chances are I'd probably end up making something really ridiculous with a terribly mismatched +LA.
    Snowbluff will just file it under "A dragon made this." It's all in good fun, and its nice practice.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Snowbluff will just file it under "A dragon made this." It's all in good fun, and its nice practice.
    I still don't understand why the battleborn had a special category made because of them. They're not that broken as a race. They'd be *at most* LA +2 in my book. Dunno how you rate LA in 3.5, because it's a silly rule for player races(not quite so much for monstrous races).
    Show

21. - Top - End - #291

Hahaha I agree. I just make something that sounds fun and I hope fits the person that I make it for.
    Just use other races as a guideline and the people here will help you with the rest :)

22. - Top - End - #292

I suppose I'll give this a try! Please don't laugh. xD

This one's for Vizzerdrix.

Drixi

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show
    The Drixi are not born, they are made. Specifically, they were once solitary humans with such a strong wanderlust as to attract even the attention of the god of travel Fharlanghn himself. Blessed with his divine touch to aid in their endless travels and adventures, many of the Drixi in fact are drawn to become his clerics upon their change.

Show
    The Drixi typically appear as worn, unkempt humans. Their skin is typically dusty and tanned from their long travels. Males typically sport long, ragged beards, while females sport very long heads of hair, rarely ever trimming them.

Show
    As a small, handpicked collection of wanderers, they are a solitary race with no society to speak of. Meetings between two Drixi are rare and brief, with stories shared over a meal or drink. The two would quickly resume their travels shortly after.

Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    -+2 Dex, +2 Wis. The Drixi are quick of foot and wise to the ways of the world.
    -Drixi gain a +1 racial attack bonus with staves and quarterstaves.
    -Speed: 30ft
    -Drixi gain a +2 racial bonus to the Survival skill.
    -Add +1 DC to spells of the Teleportation subschool cast by the Drixi.
    -Acclimation: Constant exposure to the elements leave the Drixi able to travel through and endure many of the harshest environments. Treat them as being constantly under the effects of an Endure Elements spell. Drixi characters of level 10 become even better at acclimating to tough and exotic environments, including other planes. Treat them as being constantly under the effects of Avoid Planar Effects.
    -Favored Class: Cleric
    -LA+0
    Last edited by tadkins; 2015-03-30 at 11:13 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Drixi

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show
    The Drixi are not born, they are made. Specifically, they were once solitary humans with such a strong wanderlust as to attract even the attention of the god of travel Fharlanghn himself. Blessed with his divine touch to aid in their endless travels and adventures, many of the Drixi in fact are drawn to become his clerics upon their change.

Show
    The Drixi typically appear as worn, unkempt humans. Their skin is typically dusty and tanned from their long travels. Males typically sport long, ragged beards, while females sport very long heads of hair, rarely ever trimming them.

Show
    As a small, handpicked collection of wanderers, they are a solitary race with no society to speak of. Meetings between two Drixi are rare and brief, with stories shared over a meal or drink. The two would quickly resume their travels shortly after.

Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    -+2 Dex, +2 Wis. The Drixi are quick of foot and wise to the ways of the world.
    -Drixi gain a +1 racial attack bonus with staves and quarterstaves.
    -Speed: 30ft
    -Drixi gain a +2 racial bonus to the Survival skill.
    -Add +1 DC to spells of the Teleportation subschool cast by the Drixi.
    -Acclimation: Constant exposure to the elements leave the Drixi able to travel through and endure many of the harshest environments. Treat them as being constantly under the effects of an Endure Elements spell. Drixi characters of level 10 become even better at acclimating to tough and exotic environments, including other planes. Treat them as being constantly under the effects of Avoid Planar Effects.
    -Favored Class: Cleric
    -LA+0
    I like it. It's interesting, but not overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.

24. - Top - End - #294

Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    no not overpowered, but still amongst the more powerful LA 0 races. it compares to the lesser plane touched which are banned at a lot of tables.
    Damn girl you definitely have a +8 size modifier to AC!

25. - Top - End - #295

Last edited by Komatik; 2015-03-31 at 07:51 AM.
    Nice guy =/= Good
    Jerk =/= Evil

I made a vampire template for 3.5e. PEACH?

26. - Top - End - #296

Drixi
    These could actually be very useful in the right campaign!

27. - Top - End - #297

This should've been a murderous mutant rabbit.
    Nice guy =/= Good
    Jerk =/= Evil

I made a vampire template for 3.5e. PEACH?

28. - Top - End - #298

Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    Are you saying that you don't like the "Temu" that I created for you because it is pretty much the most powerful non-god race?
    I can take it! I think I can take it! I Can't take it :( JKJK

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Drixi
    Ha! I love it. Thanks much
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ferronach View Post
    Are you saying that you don't like the "Temu" that I created for you because it is pretty much the most powerful non-god race?
    I can take it! I think I can take it! I Can't take it :( JKJK
    Balance is important. I do appreciate the effort, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.