New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Plagues/Poisons/Diseases/Positoxins/Ravages/Afflictions

According to dnd alignment describes one's attitudes and philosophies. Mindless undead don't have that. They have no alignment.

Edit: there is always the option that reconciles all this. Simply that mindless undead do not exist. Then they can all have no alignment and the creature can have always neutral evil for an alignment since all but the few exceptions will be neutral evil. Necromancy based minion mancy was clearly abolished or necromancers never figured out how to make a simple skeleton.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-12-28 at 08:33 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as things Xuldarinar has added to the eggnog

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    According to dnd alignment describes one's attitudes and philosophies. Mindless undead don't have that. They have no alignment.
    Thats perfectly logical, and I want to agree, but they themselves are the ones that have ascribed the NE alignment to mindless undead. There then needs to be a rationalization for that. The simplest is a matter of interactions and how they are created. [Evil] spells and effects.

I wonder where deathless fall into this discussion, if mindless deathless would be considered neutral good, and what pelor thinks of deathless..

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    Thats perfectly logical, and I want to agree, but they themselves are the ones that have ascribed the NE alignment to mindless undead. There then needs to be a rationalization for that. The simplest is a matter of interactions and how they are created. [Evil] spells and effects.

I wonder where deathless fall into this discussion, if mindless deathless would be considered neutral good, and what pelor thinks of deathless..
    If they thought about it they should have given mindless undead the evil subtype but that would cause a bunch of other things to change.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Plagues/Poisons/Diseases/Positoxins/Ravages/Afflictions

Doesn't mindless just mean no int (I'm afb)? They still have wis and cha, meaning some level of personality or willpower. Philosophy is a no go, but attitude or instinct work for the same reasons it does with vermin, minus any of the natural things that balance vermin out.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Firbolg in the Playground

Even then, then souls of the innocent are trapped inside them until they are destroyed.

They attack people on sight. You have to take a feat that involved smooching a lich to avoid.
    At this point, I think we need a "101 things you think you know about D&D (that are actually dead wrong) thread."

What's worse is that the first of these is obviously absurd given how the D&D afterlife works, and the second would make Undead totally useless as minions were it true. And yet we get normally intelligent posters spouting them like they're indisputable facts.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

This tangent is beginning to remind me of the derailment from that other thread. That one was like a traffic accident or something - horrible, but you couldn't quite look away due to morbid curiosity. I really hope this thread doesn't devolve into that...
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    At this point, I think we need a "101 things you think you know about D&D (that are actually dead wrong) thread."

What's worse is that the first of these is obviously absurd given how the D&D afterlife works, and the second would make Undead totally useless as minions were it true. And yet we get normally intelligent posters spouting them like they're indisputable facts.
    The attacking one I can't dispute because I'm afb, but it's true that you can't Raise Dead someone who is a zombie. Obviously something is up with that. How true what I said is unimportant, just that it ****s with the ability and afterlife.

Edit: I can tell you two things about skellies and zombies, though. First, if you make them they follow your commands. Telling them not to attack is a free action.

second, zombie behavior is different according to the srd, which I'll check against my Monster Manual at home. Skeletons can NOT act without orders, but no such exception is made for the zombie. If there is any example of a mindless undead attack if by itself would only solidify my point about the undead in general, anyway.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-12-28 at 10:39 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98

And all of this pesky alignment stuff is why I stick to Constructs. True Neutral and no questions asked.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, you need a dead body for Raise Dead. If the body's been made into a zombie, it's technically no longer dead. I really don't think there's much more to it than that.

Extended Signature Link

How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

10. - Top - End - #100

Something is UP with it because they don't want the awkwardness of a rezzed character wandering around and encountering his/her undead form. Simple. Anything else you see "up" with it is absolutely nothing compared with the horrific complication your own theory has with necromantic spells grabbing souls out of the afterlife and bringing on the caster the ire of the transplanar beings that run those afterlife planes.

It's like you're thinking as though necromancy is completely divorced from the rest of the game. Like as soon as someone casts a "Raise Dead" spell the entire cosmology gets junked and the game shifts into "Dawn of the Dead".

More importantly, we already had this argument this week. It was stupid. It would not stop. And we don't want to have it again.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    And all of this pesky alignment stuff is why I stick to Constructs. True Neutral and no questions asked.
    as long as you aren't creating golems by enslaving an elemental (which is intelligent) and forcing it inside. How on earth people are allowed to get away with that and not call it evil i don't know. thankfully there are other ways to create a construct, i think.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-12-28 at 10:45 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    Well, you need a dead body for Raise Dead. If the body's been made into a zombie, it's technically no longer dead. I really don't think there's much more to it than that.
    Something is UP with it because they don't want the awkwardness of a rezzed character wandering around and encountering his/her undead form. Simple. Anything else you see "up" with it is absolutely nothing compared with the horrific complication your own theory has with necromantic spells grabbing souls out of the afterlife and bringing on the caster the ire of the transplanar beings that run those afterlife planes.

It's like you're thinking as though necromancy is completely divorced from the rest of the game. Like as soon as someone casts a "Raise Dead" spell the entire cosmology gets junked and the game shifts into "Dawn of the Dead".
    No, I'm right about Raise Dead. Raise Dead doesn't work if the guy has ever been an undead, similiar to being killed by a death spell. Ressurection is required. Either way Wee Jas is probably pissed off, so I think extraplanar complaints are already present.

Again, I don't really care how wrong I was, it was just to illustrate a point. Sure, they don't have the soul, but it still does something.

More importantly, we already had this argument this week. It was stupid. It would not stop. And we don't want to have it again.
    Don't have it then. I'm already right about Undead being evil, I'm just providing justification. I'd really need a flowchart to even keep track of the justifications at this point, so if you want to poke holes in it, you could do so for weeks and still get nowhere.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-12-28 at 11:24 PM.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Why use a construct at all when you could have an earth elemental theoretically made from adamatinee as it is a part of the earth? Basically a robot with additional free dr.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrocket View Post
    Why use a construct at all when you could have an earth elemental theoretically made from adamatinee as it is a part of the earth? Basically a robot with additional free dr.
    I don't think we can be so oddly specific with the composition of our elementals.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

i have now decided that i now favor the idea that in a typical dnd setting (without major adjustments) the population of mindless undead is 0.

Current avatar by me

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

i have now decided that i now favor the idea that in a typical dnd setting (without major adjustments) the population of mindless undead is 0.
    Yeah, looking at it now, I don't think they exist for any purpose than to be minions for "bad guys." They aren't "naturally" occuring like intelligent undead, such as Slaymates, Allips, Drowned, Wights, etc. :s

17. - Top - End - #107
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

To put the thread back on track if anyone wants to make one for me I'd be honored.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

So, guys, I just got my new laptop, Boot'n'nuked the old one and installed Ubuntu.
    (Guess which one I'm on?)
    What did I miss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    So, guys, I just got my new laptop, Boot'n'nuked the old one and installed Ubuntu.
    What did I miss?
    Dumb arguments and some cool pathogens. My experience with Linux is limited, but I'm going to guess you're on the new laptop. :p

20. - Top - End - #110

as long as you aren't creating golems by enslaving an elemental (which is intelligent) and forcing it inside. How on earth people are allowed to get away with that and not call it evil i don't know. thankfully there are other ways to create a construct, i think.
    Most non-Golem constructs are harmlessly powered by pure magic.

Golem magic immunity is my least favorite rules argument. And that they're unnecessarily powered by elementals is next in line. I like to think that the folks who made all this up to begin with just didn't make the connections between sapience, sentience, and free will. That non-humans were made to be non-persons by the rules themselves never sat well with me. I suspect that's part of why i favor playing "monster" characters so much myself.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrocket View Post
    Even if we could be so specific then you're still saddled with a minion who has a mind and free-will and alignment entanglements. Generally speaking it can be difficult to do away with all three of those factors as thoroughly as you can when commanding a Construct.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

What did I miss?

S̘͓̮̙̫ͧ̌ͨͪͨ̒̿͡o̜̪̅̒̀͟ ̴͇̰̫̬̠̭̳͒̈̄ͩ̉́͢ǧ̛͏̪̮͖̦͖̮͞l͕̬̺̄͊̎́a̜̪ͧ̈̋̍ͤͯḑ̫͓̖̜̜͚̤ ̣̮͊ͩ̋̍͑̒̆̃ ̴̧̥͚ͣͥ̀͞t͓̰̣̱͚̅̄̄̀ͧ́ͬͭ͞ǒ͎̦̱͍͍͛́ͩ̐͗̇ ̮͇̾̆ś̸̓̑͢҉͕͇̘ȅ̛̻̗͚̳͙̜̯̠̤͊͋̈͢ḙ̳̑͗̀̊͂͜ ̴͕͕͖̬ͧ̇ͭ͘͞y̲͖̪̑͑ͩ̏̋̅͋ͩ̃́͝ơ͍̫͔͕̣͆ͯ̌̓͒ͮ̈́͡u͖̮͐͊ͥ͆̋͗ͯ ͋̚ ͮ̿̽͏̙̯c̴̳̭̗̟̯̺̝̈̈͡ͅo̶̢͙̻̗̯̬͇͕̘͗̎ͪ̔̆̿̏̀u̡ͮ̒̓̓̄͏̭͚͕̲ ͚̮͝l̷͈̼̜̆ͥ̉̀ͦͬ̀d̡̳͍͉͎͕̫̖ͧ ̥͍͈̪͎̾͒͛̾̀̃͂ͭ̈mͬͩͤ̎ͭ̀̚̕͏͎̬̙̝̦̖͚a̴̷̝̫͈̥͂ͣͬ̊͜k̼̂̊͜͝e ͕̣̯̭̖͐̉ͮ͊ͬ̇̓̓ͅ ͨͩ͂̃͛ͦ̏͏̛̤̝į̝̩͔ͮ̂ͩt̥͓̯͌ͦͥ̑͗ͧ͡.̢͖̳̞̭͚̓̿̉͑̎̊̈

N̘̦̜̙̮̺̘̹̍̂̍̒̂̂͂̓ǒ̢͓̬̼̉͗͒w͇͍͚͍̬͑̀͠ ̳̜ͯ̐͘͝c̼̤̱̘͔̉̿̄͗̑ͪ̕͝ȃ̴̶̶̟̒͋ͩ̚ͅͅn͎̬͙̙̳̯͖̦̿̀ͭͧ̋̏ ̎̑ ̡̔҉̣̮͡w̝̖ͬ̌̅͌͊̋̈́̌e̛̳̬̪̜̞̜̖͋̋ ̬̥̝̟̤̪̭ͨ̆ͥͥ͑g̢̡̝̤̦͕̩̥̼̿ͮͣ̀͟e̓ͬ҉̺̩̫̥t̴͐͂̾̅̃ͬͣ̚͏ ̲̫ ̺̯̻̳̣̰͐̂͢͜b͈̣͎̺͍̻͍̩ͭ̔ͤͧ̚aͦͫ̊̓͏̱̖c̨̛̩̗̲͍͔̔̉̃ͯͩ͑̿k̐҉ ̲̹͚̣̮̭ ̩̐̑ͩͅt͈̯̱͓̹̩̦͕͛̊̉ͩ̽̑͝o̥͍ͣ̑̏ͩ͛͐̕͜ͅ ̢̞̗͊̔ͤm̶̴͇̜̝̄̀̿̎͗ͧ̚͢a̸ͦͮ̅̽̊͛͏̖̱̱̜ͅk̇ͫ̿̒̏͒҉̷͓͍i̵̟͚͔ ̻͆ͥ̇ͫ̇ͣ̋̚ṇ̷̺ͥ̑͋ġ̞̼̩̼̱͜ͅ ̸̡̳̹͇̞͍͙͇̺͊ͫ͟ͅs̵̢̤̰̹͎͉͙̈́̇́u͕̞̰ͥ͑͂͊c̻̤̺̞ͬ͝h̜̙̠͆̋ͩͯ ̐ͮ̅͑̕ ̢̙̅̇͑̅͟
    ͉̪̥̯̞̗̖ͣ̔͋̓̆̚͡v̡̞̘̹̱̪̩̘ͮͅͅi͍̰̝̓ͫ̎͟͠͝l̎ͯ͏̸̜̮̭̘̤͡ẻ̹̤ ̩̭͔̓͒̍ ̫̗̘̺̱̅̏̅͆ͥ͂͒t̡̗̳͍̹͗͌̀h͇͓̝̥̻̬̤ͭ̾̒̏͐̍̐̐̔ỉ̤̐ͤ̄́̔́n̅ͩ͆ ̈̓̂̂͏̠̱͎͓̜͉͙̖͜ǧ̶̥̼͚͎̥̀ͭͣ́ͩ͗̎ș̥̱̲̬͂ͥ̍ͬ?̟͙̮̥̗̬̐̏ ̽

-

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

Rubbleskin

Rubbleskin is a magical disease that sprang from a mine deep beneath the earth, where dwarves had been mining for materials for golems and other such construsts. Perhaps created by a rogue construct spellcaster, this horrid sickness thickens the victim's skin, transforming it into a rock-like substance, even as they weaken physically and mentally.

Stats: Infection Fort DC 25, Incubation 1d10 hours, damage 1d6 Con, 1d6 Int. This damage cannot be regenerated or healed in any way as long as the subject has the disease.

If the afflicted subject hits 0 Int first, they fall into a comatose state, until they fight off the disease or die from Con damage. If they hit 0 Con first, their Int immediately drops to 0 as well.

Once the subject hits 0 Con, they die, and are raised 1d10 days later as a mindless constructs. They have as much HD as when they were alive, and these become d10s.They have construct traits, no Int score (and mindless traits), a Natural Armor bonus equal to their HD (overriding any previous Natural Armor), DR/Adamantine equal to half their HD rounded down +2, SR equal to their HD+7, and are the same size as they were before. They lose all Ex, Su, Sp, and class abilities they possesed. They also lose all natural weapons, though they gain a number of natural slam attaks equal to the amount of arms they possess (or, if they don't possess any, one), dealing 1d10+Str damage each (assuming a medium-sized creature). They gain +8 Str, and their Wis and Cha scores drop to 1. Their CR decreases by 1 for every 2 HD they possessed, and they are not playable creatures.

There you go, unseenmage. A disease for you and your construsct brethren to use against anyone that ticks you guys off.
    Last edited by Draconium; 2015-12-29 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Forgot the Natural Armor bonus

Extended Signature Link

23. - Top - End - #113

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    Rubbleskin

Rubbleskin is a magical disease that sprang from a mine deep beneath the earth, where dwarves had been mining for materials for golems and other such construsts. Perhaps created by a rogue construct spellcaster, this horrid sickness thickens the victim's skin, transforming it into a rock-like substance, even as they weaken physically and mentally.

Stats: Infection Fort DC 25, Incubation 1d10 hours, damage 1d6 Con, 1d6 Int. This damage cannot be regenerated or healed in any way as long as the subject has the disease.

If the afflicted subject hits 0 Int first, they fall into a comatose state, until they fight off the disease or die from Con damage. If they hit 0 Con first, their Int immediately drops to 0 as well.

Once the subject hits 0 Con, they die, and are raised 1d10 days later as a mindless construst. They have as much HD as when they were alive, and these become d10s.They have construct traits, no Int score (and mindless traits), DR/Adamantine equal to half their HD rounded down +2, SR equal to their HD+7, and are the same size as they were before. They lose all Ex, Su, Sp, and class abilities they possesed. They also lose all natural weapons, though they gain a number of natural slam attaks equal to the amount of arms they possess (or, if they don't possess any, one), dealing 1d10+Str damage each (assuming a medium-sized creature). They gain +8 Str, and their Wis and Cha scores drop to 1. Their CR decreases by 1 for every 2 HD they possessed, and they are not playable creatures.

There you go, unseenmage. A disease for you and your construst brethren to use against anyone that ticks you guys off.
    'And they are not playable creatures' is a nice addition. :)

Thanks. Very cool.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Most non-Golem constructs are harmlessly powered by pure magic.

Golem magic immunity is my least favorite rules argument. And that they're unnecessarily powered by elementals is next in line. I like to think that the folks who made all this up to begin with just didn't make the connections between sapience, sentience, and free will. That non-humans were made to be non-persons by the rules themselves never sat well with me. I suspect that's part of why i favor playing "monster" characters so much myself.

Even if we could be so specific then you're still saddled with a minion who has a mind and free-will and alignment entanglements. Generally speaking it can be difficult to do away with all three of those factors as thoroughly as you can when commanding a Construct.
    as previously I said mind rape has golden rule you know ( you are my obedient slave which does any thing I want with out question)
    there guy or gal is now under your comment until you pull elsa maza from gargoyles

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Dumb arguments and some cool pathogens. My experience with Linux is limited, but I'm going to guess you're on the new laptop. :p
    Logical. Wrong, but logical.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Logical. Wrong, but logical.
    Then I am glad the old computer can still work. :D

Can the new one run Mech Warrior online? I'm trying to gather enough Crabs and King Crabs for the biggest CRAB BATTLE!

... Dammit, my CRB27 Crab is called "Baby Crab." I could be calling it "Snowcrab." >.>
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-12-29 at 02:29 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    S̘͓̮̙̫ͧ̌ͨͪͨ̒̿͡o̜̪̅̒̀͟ ̴͇̰̫̬̠̭̳͒̈̄ͩ̉́͢ǧ̛͏̪̮͖̦͖̮͞l͕̬̺̄͊̎́a̜̪ͧ̈̋̍ͤͯḑ̫͓̖̜̜͚̤ ̣̮͊ͩ̋̍͑̒̆̃ ̴̧̥͚ͣͥ̀͞t͓̰̣̱͚̅̄̄̀ͧ́ͬͭ͞ǒ͎̦̱͍͍͛́ͩ̐͗̇ ̮͇̾̆ś̸̓̑͢҉͕͇̘ȅ̛̻̗͚̳͙̜̯̠̤͊͋̈͢ḙ̳̑͗̀̊͂͜ ̴͕͕͖̬ͧ̇ͭ͘͞y̲͖̪̑͑ͩ̏̋̅͋ͩ̃́͝ơ͍̫͔͕̣͆ͯ̌̓͒ͮ̈́͡u͖̮͐͊ͥ͆̋͗ͯ ͋̚ ͮ̿̽͏̙̯c̴̳̭̗̟̯̺̝̈̈͡ͅo̶̢͙̻̗̯̬͇͕̘͗̎ͪ̔̆̿̏̀u̡ͮ̒̓̓̄͏̭͚͕̲ ͚̮͝l̷͈̼̜̆ͥ̉̀ͦͬ̀d̡̳͍͉͎͕̫̖ͧ ̥͍͈̪͎̾͒͛̾̀̃͂ͭ̈mͬͩͤ̎ͭ̀̚̕͏͎̬̙̝̦̖͚a̴̷̝̫͈̥͂ͣͬ̊͜k̼̂̊͜͝e ͕̣̯̭̖͐̉ͮ͊ͬ̇̓̓ͅ ͨͩ͂̃͛ͦ̏͏̛̤̝į̝̩͔ͮ̂ͩt̥͓̯͌ͦͥ̑͗ͧ͡.̢͖̳̞̭͚̓̿̉͑̎̊̈

N̘̦̜̙̮̺̘̹̍̂̍̒̂̂͂̓ǒ̢͓̬̼̉͗͒w͇͍͚͍̬͑̀͠ ̳̜ͯ̐͘͝c̼̤̱̘͔̉̿̄͗̑ͪ̕͝ȃ̴̶̶̟̒͋ͩ̚ͅͅn͎̬͙̙̳̯͖̦̿̀ͭͧ̋̏ ̎̑ ̡̔҉̣̮͡w̝̖ͬ̌̅͌͊̋̈́̌e̛̳̬̪̜̞̜̖͋̋ ̬̥̝̟̤̪̭ͨ̆ͥͥ͑g̢̡̝̤̦͕̩̥̼̿ͮͣ̀͟e̓ͬ҉̺̩̫̥t̴͐͂̾̅̃ͬͣ̚͏ ̲̫ ̺̯̻̳̣̰͐̂͢͜b͈̣͎̺͍̻͍̩ͭ̔ͤͧ̚aͦͫ̊̓͏̱̖c̨̛̩̗̲͍͔̔̉̃ͯͩ͑̿k̐҉ ̲̹͚̣̮̭ ̩̐̑ͩͅt͈̯̱͓̹̩̦͕͛̊̉ͩ̽̑͝o̥͍ͣ̑̏ͩ͛͐̕͜ͅ ̢̞̗͊̔ͤm̶̴͇̜̝̄̀̿̎͗ͧ̚͢a̸ͦͮ̅̽̊͛͏̖̱̱̜ͅk̇ͫ̿̒̏͒҉̷͓͍i̵̟͚͔ ̻͆ͥ̇ͫ̇ͣ̋̚ṇ̷̺ͥ̑͋ġ̞̼̩̼̱͜ͅ ̸̡̳̹͇̞͍͙͇̺͊ͫ͟ͅs̵̢̤̰̹͎͉͙̈́̇́u͕̞̰ͥ͑͂͊c̻̤̺̞ͬ͝h̜̙̠͆̋ͩͯ ̐ͮ̅͑̕ ̢̙̅̇͑̅͟
    ͉̪̥̯̞̗̖ͣ̔͋̓̆̚͡v̡̞̘̹̱̪̩̘ͮͅͅi͍̰̝̓ͫ̎͟͠͝l̎ͯ͏̸̜̮̭̘̤͡ẻ̹̤ ̩̭͔̓͒̍ ̫̗̘̺̱̅̏̅͆ͥ͂͒t̡̗̳͍̹͗͌̀h͇͓̝̥̻̬̤ͭ̾̒̏͐̍̐̐̔ỉ̤̐ͤ̄́̔́n̅ͩ͆ ̈̓̂̂͏̠̱͎͓̜͉͙̖͜ǧ̶̥̼͚͎̥̀ͭͣ́ͩ͗̎ș̥̱̲̬͂ͥ̍ͬ?̟͙̮̥̗̬̐̏ ̽

-
    Glad to see someone missed me.

28. - Top - End - #118

No, I'm right about Raise Dead. Raise Dead doesn't work if the guy has ever been an undead, similiar to being killed by a death spell. Ressurection is required. Either way Wee Jas is probably pissed off, so I think extraplanar complaints are already present.

Again, I don't really care how wrong I was, it was just to illustrate a point. Sure, they don't have the soul, but it still does something.

Don't have it then. I'm already right about Undead being evil, I'm just providing justification. I'd really need a flowchart to even keep track of the justifications at this point, so if you want to poke holes in it, you could do so for weeks and still get nowhere.
    If you're going to make wild assertions to attempt to prove a point, demand others provide evidence to disprove your assertions, and announce blandly you're prepared to simply ignore what goes against you, it seems like bad form to complain about "poking holes".

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

mental personality 1 I want to declare the end of this treat
    mental personality 2 no buddy just sit back summon one of your concubines and enjoy
    mental personality 1 you are right pal I do enjoy this

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

If you're going to make wild assertions to attempt to prove a point, demand others provide evidence to disprove your assertions, and announce blandly you're prepared to simply ignore what goes against you, it seems like bad form to complain about "poking holes".
    Well, too things. Xuld had already corrected me and fact checked it when I asked, and I was already right. RAW, they're evilz. There isn't a way around it at that point. If it was something subjective like "how's the the best way to play this character" or "which build is more appropriate," that is something that can be argued. "Rats aren't vermin" isn't.