New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Playable Races!

Stack hereby grants permission, along with the privileges and duties attendant to it.

Elric has already been done, and done well, but I see Psybomb is up...have to give it a think.
    Last edited by stack; 2015-03-23 at 11:12 AM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Banned

Yeah, I give permission. #Jormengand
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2015-03-23 at 01:04 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Elric has already been done, and done well, but I see Psybomb is up...have to give it a think.
    Poppycock. There is no rule against multiple rules against one dude having multiple entries.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Poppycock. There is no rule against multiple rules against one dude having multiple entries.
    Heck, I know Malonkey and I both did vestiges of Ssalarn

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    Heck, I know Malonkey and I both did vestiges of Ssalarn
    I have 2 Legacy Weapons with possibly conflicting backstories. I'm very armagenic.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

The Jormen

Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Curseblood/Elf Subtype)
    Ability Scores: +2 INT +2 DEX- The Jormen are agile in both mind and body.
    Speed: 30 ft.
    Languages: The Jormen begin play knowing Common and Elven. They may choose any language, except for secret languages, as bonus languages.
    Cursed Blood: The Jormen are blessed by their Progenitor, Jormengand, with the ability to strengthen the curses they place upon their enemies. The Jormen cast any spell with the Curse descriptor at +1 CL, and initiate maneuvers and stances from the Cursed Razor Discipline (change to the appropriate Discipline for 3.5 as necessary) at +1 Initiator Level.
    Elven Immunities: Immune to magic sleep effects, yadda yadda.
    Low-light Vision: The Jormen can see twice as far as humans in conditions of low light.
    Keen Senses: The Jormen gain a +2 racial bonus to perception checks.

There is more to come. I am on mobile right now, and have limited access.

(Hey, Jormengand, do you pronounce your name in the Scandinavian way, like Yormengand, or with an English J, like Gormengand?)
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-03-24 at 08:55 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

The problem is that what I would have done was pretty much already done and done better than I would have.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Go ahead and make a race out of Telonius, if you like!
    Last edited by Telonius; 2015-03-24 at 08:05 AM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    (Hey, Jormengand, do you pronounce your name in the Scandinavian way, like Yormengand, or with an English J, like Gormengand?)
    Yormengand. Though I could have gone with Hormengand (Spanish) just to annoy you.

And I like it, though I've never played a class from the Book of Weeaboo Fightan' Magic in my life, so there's that.
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2015-03-23 at 03:30 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Firbolg in the Playground

I have 2 Legacy Weapons with possibly conflicting backstories. I'm very armagenic.
    I'm unsure if armagenic is the right word. Maybe a sly mixture of diplomacy and slight of hand?
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground

I don't know if I have made a big enough splash in the forum yet but here goes!
    I * instert name here* do hereby give permission for the creation of a really incredibly awesome race related to my GITP account.

- Ferronach

I will try to find the time to make some races when my boss isn't bugging me :P
    Last edited by Ferronach; 2015-03-23 at 03:54 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Yormengand. Though I could have gone with Hormengand (Spanish) just to annoy you.

And I like it, though I've never played a class from the Book of Weeaboo Fightan' Magic in my life, so there's that.
    *phew* I was pronouncing it correctly then, thank the various Dieties applicable. That alternative would have been hilarious though: I am Jormengand Julio De San Antonio! FEAR ME!

I was mostly tossing a bone to those who do use ToB or PoW, since currently that race is the perfect Harbinger race. And he fact that there is a Cursed Razor Discipline is all the better.
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post

I've totally been pronouncing it with the American "J", glad you have corrected me.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

How did i miss this?? I Blackhawk do giveth my permission!
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2015-03-23 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

But...Vasharans already exist!

I kid. Urpriest gives permission.
    Last edited by Urpriest; 2015-03-23 at 06:08 PM.
    Lord Raziere herd I like Blasphemy, so Urpriest Exalted as a Malefactor

Meet My Monstrous Guide to Monsters. Everything you absolutely need to know about Monsters and never thought you needed to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    One of the unwritten rules of Giantitp is that Urpriest is always right.
    Trophy!
    Spoiler
    Show

original Urpriest (by Andraste)

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Necroticplague; 2015-03-23 at 06:09 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Keledrath has already been done, but damn it I'm going to do him.

Spoiler: Kelecast
    Show
    Description: Kelecast are a humanoid creature made of a shimmering silver-blue liquid metal.

History: The Librarian of the Rudisplorker's Guild and archivist of all knowledge they had, Keledrath had studied for centuries the Warforged of the plane of Eberron and their interactions with other worlds. He saw that these creatures lacked a soul, but were able to experience life almost to the quality of how a living creature could. The creation of this race by House Cannith had caused Keledrath to decide to go ahead with the creation of his own race, it wouldn't be long before Keledrath would come to the conclusion that the missing ingredient of a Warforged was in fact, a soul. Thus Keledrath did something nobody had ever done before. After years of toil he gathered the other esteemed members of the Rudisplorkers' Guild before him to share with them his great discovery and the experiment he would attempt.
    Keledrath had forged a great machine, designed with a humanoid shaped cast for a substance to flow into, grappling the peak of his creation, Keledrath fueled the contraption using the energy of the Astral Plane, fed the machine some of the warmth from his soul and fed the silvery mist with the Astral energy powering the device. This synthetic soul dissolved into a silvery liquid as it flowed down the machine and into the cast. Keledrath had done the impossible, he had created a soul and given it a body. Moments after Keledrath had ceased feeding the machine, the cast seemed to open on its own, pushing it aside from within was a sleek silvery blue humanoid creature.
    The creature quickly became a close friend to the guild and for the next decade, was trained to be a member of the guild itself by each Rudisplorker. Eventually though, it had expressed a desire for companionship from another of its kind. The High Rudisplorker gave it a choice, either it stay as the only one of its kind and join the Rudisplorkers' Guild, or have a mate created by Keledrath and leave to find its own place in the cosmos, either way the machine would be dismantled permanently. It chose to leave the safety of the Rudisplorkers' Guild with a new mate, once Keledrath had crafted a second of its kind using the machine, the guild watched in sadness as the machine was torn apart and all knowledge of how to build it was sealed in the forbidden section of the Library, where it would remain locked until the end of time. The guild members said a tearful farewell to the creature, with Keledrath losing his children, the High Rudisplorker promised them that they could return any time they wished and that their descendants may join the guild should they prove themselves. Then he declared the birth of a new race, the Kelecast.

Society: 0, the first Kelecast had decreed that the society of his people should only incorporate what is useful to them and that self sufficiency should be a virtue for all Kelecast settlements. The Rule of 0 is the law of the Kelecast which each settlement follows, the Kelecast capital of 01010010 01110101 01100100 01101001 01110011 01110000 01101100 01101111 01110010 01101011 01101001 01100001 (or Golem City) is often seen as nothing more than a city sized machine by other races, though Kelecast are ready to adopt other cultures, especially if they see any benefit to them.
    Additionally, all Kelecast writings are in binary.

Relations: Rule of 0 decrees that Kelecast settlements must be capable of self sustenance, but also demands that Kelecast be respectful of those who already have their place in the cosmos, Kelecast were born from a merging of cultures and the centuries long collaboration of other races, so they like to extend their gratitude by hosting as many members of other races in their settlements as possible without conflict. They are gracious hosts, with rumour that their hospitality is so beloved and renowned, that it attracted petitioners from Elysium.

Alignment: Usually Lawful Neutral

Adventurers: All Kelecast are granted experience in adventure, some learn how to wield magic, others learn the art of war, there are those who spend their short adventuring career learning how to avoid battle. Most Kelecast learn to harness their soul into weapons and become a Totemist. Those rare Kelecast that cannot find their place in Kelecast society are allowed to leave to find their own place as adventurers.

Racial Ability Modifiers: +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma

Size: Medium, as medium creatures Kelecast receive no bonus or penalty based on size.

Type(Subtype): Humanoid (Living Construct)

Living Construct: A living construct is a new subtype of construct, a created being given sentience and free will through powerful and complex creation enchantments. Living constructs combine aspects of both constructs and living creatures, as detailed below.
    Features
    A living construct derives its Hit Dice, base attack bonus progression, saving throws, and skill points from the class it selects.
    Traits
    A living construct possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
    • Unlike other constructs, a living construct has a Constitution score. A living construct does not gain bonus Hit Points by size but gains (or loses) bonus hit points through a Constitution bonus (or penalty) as with other living creatures.
    • Unlike other constructs, a living construct does not have Low-light vision or Darkvision unless their race grants them that as an ability.
    • Unlike other constructs, a living construct is not immune to mind-affecting effects.
    • Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, and energy drain.
    • Cannot heal damage on their own, but often can be repaired by exposing them to a certain kind of effect (see the creature’s description for details) or through the use of the Craft Construct feat. A living construct with the fast healing special quality still benefits from that quality.
    • Living constructs can be affected by spells that target living creatures as well as by those that target constructs. Damage dealt to a living construct can be healed by a cure light wounds spell or a repair light damage spell, for example, and a living construct is vulnerable to a harm spell. However, spells from the healing subschool provide only half effect to a living construct.
    • Unlike other constructs, living constructs are subject to critical hits, effects requiring a Fortitude save, death from massive damage, nonlethal damage, stunning, ability damage, ability drain, and death effects or necromancy effects.
    • Unlike other constructs, a living construct can use the run action.
    • A living construct responds slightly differently from other living creatures when reduced to 0 hit points. A living construct with 0 hit points is disabled, just like a living creature. He can only take a single move action or standard action in each round, but strenuous activity does not risk further injury. When his hit points are less than 0 and greater than –10, a living construct is inert. He is unconscious and helpless, and he cannot perform any actions. However, an inert living construct does not lose additional hit points unless more damage is dealt to him, as with a living creature that is stable.
    • Can be raised or resurrected.
    • Does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe, but can still benefit from the effects of consumable spells and magic items such as heroes’ feast and potions.
    • Does not need to sleep, but must rest for 8 hours before preparing spells.

Base Speed: 30

Languages: Kelecast understand Common and Binary. Kelecast with a high Intelligence score may choose any language (except secret languages) as bonus languages.

Racial Traits: Kelecast have the following Racial Traits.
    • Warforged Heritage: Kelecast count as Warforged for the purpose of qualifying for Warforged Rracial Feats.
    • Shape Soulmeld: All Kelecast are capable of shaping a single Soul Meld. Kelecast with levels in a Meldshaper Class may shape an additional Soul Meld.
    • Chakra Bind: Kelecast may bind their Soul Meld to a Chakra as a Totemist of half their hit dice, this stacks with levels in Totemist.
    • Bonus Essentia: Kelecast gain 1 point of Essentia to invest in their Soul Meld.
    • Keledrath's Soul: All Knowledge Skills are Class Skills for the Kelecast, regardless of what Class they have levels in. Additionally Kelecast gain an four additional Skill points at 1st level and an additional Skill point per hit die.

Level Adjustment: +2

There you go, I hope you like it Keledrath.
    Last edited by Threadnaught; 2015-03-23 at 08:05 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

On the off-chance it happens, permission to make a Kazyan race granted.
    Last edited by Kazyan; 2015-03-23 at 09:35 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Stack hereby grants permission, along with the privileges and duties attendant to it.

Well, there isn't a rule against making more than one race, so I'll do you as well. That came out a little wrong.

The Aktschians

Spoiler: Backstory: The Aktschians
    Show
    Once, there was a race of elves that lived in a region, known at the time as the Forest of Aktsch (pronounced Ak-t-sh), who were brilliant architects, designers, people of learning.

They discovered a strange magic that binds soul energy to one or another, usually to magically increase their power. However, this magic was abused by one ruler, known only now as the Shadow Lord of Aktsch. He trapped his own people, experimented on them, stole their souls and bound them to others in an attempt to secure for himself immortality.

He failed. But in his experiments, he tainted the forest in which he lived with soul energy, and over the years it and shadows laid claim to the Aktschian natives, making them what they are today.

Spoiler: Racial Traits
    Show
    • +2 Int, +2 Con, -2 Wis: The tainted magic that affected the natives of Aktsch has left them hardy survivors and intelligent creatures. However, the dark magics have also eroded their sense of judgement, somewhat.
    • +2 Racial bonus on Concentration and Survival checks: The Aktsch have become adept at surviving in their forests, and are uncannily capable of long term concentration. An Aktsch's thousand-yard-stare has long since fueled the nightmares of their prey.
    • Shadow Brand (Su): Aktsch's souls are forever bound to the forest they call home. When they die, their souls do not pass on to an afterlife, regardless of who they are or what they have done in their lives. Their body may fall, but saint or sinner, they return to Aktsch. This means that they cannot be resurrected with anything short of True Resurrection or Wish, unless the spell is cast on their body while it is within the forest of Aktsch. Also, resurrection spells cast there on an Aktschian are treated as having +1 CL for all purposes related to the spell.
    • Blood Totem (Su): Aktsch can bind bits of their soul into animals native to their forest. These animals are therein referred to as the Aktschian's 'Blood Totem', and are loyal to the Aktschian. An unwilling animal (as all the most powerful ones are) must succeed on a Fortitude Save equal to 10 + 1/2 the Aktschian's class level + the Aktschian's Constitution modifier. This is a mind-affecting abiltiy. Treat the animal, for all intents and purposes, as being Charmed, without a duration. An Aktschian can only have one Blood Totem at a time.
    • Humanoid (Elf, Aktschian): Aktschian are strange creatures, but they are still descendents of the Elves of old.
    • Favored Class: I don't do this on principle. However, if anyone else would like to come up with pathfinder-style Favored Class options, be our guest.
    • Level Adjustment: +0

Spoiler: The Naming of the Race
    Show
    First five letters are an anagram. This race is designed with mostly incarnum in mind.
    Last edited by atemu1234; 2015-03-25 at 09:00 AM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Looks pretty cool atemu. I personally don't like LA, and play Pathfinder mostly, so I can't really give an opinion on the LA.

I'm considering writing a Race(with sub races) to honor the makers of PoW. That could be fun.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Atemu, I would remove that LA. That race has NOTHING on humans.

Though, to be far, humans deserve LA +2.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

22. - Top - End - #52

I am looking to tweak the Kelecast.

Yes those are obvious references to obviousness.
    Last edited by Threadnaught; 2015-03-24 at 09:52 AM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Ask and you shall receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Races you say? I give my permission.

I will also be creating several races, if certain individuals give their permission.

Spoiler: The Iz
    Show

History: The 42 Iz are the chosen mortal offspring of the god Irori. Embodying his ideals of self perfection and personal power, the 42 chosen Iz live among other mortal races and subtly influence them towards ambition and self improvement.

Physical Description: A consistent physical description of the Iz would be nearly impossible, as each one reincarnates upon death into a new body of a new race, no Iz ever possesses a consistent form, although they are always themselves.

Society: As there are only ever 42 Iz, they do not possess a true society of their own, although once every 100 years they will gather at a remote monastery location to share with each other the experiences they've had across their multiple lives.

Relations: Iz tend to be quiet and reflective, but are very accepting of other points of view and nurture the beliefs and ideals of others through both active support and playing "Asmodeus's Advocate."

Alignment: Iz tend towards neutrality across their multiple lives, although any individual life they live could be of any alignment.

Adventurers: Iz seek self improvement and the improvement of others, this desire to test oneself is what leads most Iz to a life of adventure.

Ability Score Racial Traits: Iz gain a +2 to any one mental score and a +2 to any one physical score of their choice. (2 RP)
    Size: Iz are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
    Type: Iz are Humanoids with the Iz subtype.
    Base Speed: Iz have a base speed of 30 feet.
    Languages: Iz begin play speaking Common. Iz with high intelligence scores can learn any language of their choice (barring secret languages like druidic).
    Racial Traits:
    Defensive Training, Greater (4 RP): Iz gain a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class.
    Mind of Iron (1 RP): Iz gain a +2 bonus on all Will saving throws.
    Healthy (2 RP): Iz gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison, including magical diseases.
    Lifebound (2 RP): Iz gain a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws made to resist death effects, saving throws against negative energy effects, Fortitude saves made to remove negative levels, and Constitution checks made to stabilize if reduced to negative hit points.
    Multitalented (2 RP): Iz choose two favored classes at 1st level and gain +1 hit points or +1 skill rank whenever they take a level in either of those classes.
    Insight of a Past Life (Special): If an Iz with a favored class that offers a pool of resources (such as Ki, grit, panache or arcane points) multiclasses, his levels in other classes count as 1/2 of a level in his favored class to determine the size of his resource pool.
    Reincarnate (Special): Whenever an Iz dies, his soul reincarnates in a new body 1d4 years later. This Iz is essentially a new character, but may still retain some memories of his or her previous lives.

Alternate Racial Traits:
    Physiological Memory (Special): choose one racial ability from another race (such as Orc Ferocity, Hatred or Elven Immunities). The Iz now possesses that racial ability. This replaces Insight of a Past Life.
    Borrowed Talent (Special): Choose a racial favored class bonus. The Iz counts as the chosen race for purposes of gaining that favored class bonus. This replaces Multitalented.

Favored Class Options:
    Monk: add +1/4 point to the monk's Ki Pool.
    Gunslinger: add +1/4 point to the Gunslinger's Grit Pool.
    Magus: add +1/4 point to the Magus's Arcane Pool.
    Swashbuckler: add +1/4 point to the Swashbuckler's Panache Pool.
    Bard: add +1 round of Bardic Performance.
    Barbarian: add +1 round of Rage.
    etc.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    I am looking to tweak the Kelecast.

Yes those are obvious references to obviousness.
    The only issue I see is that it's a Humanoid with Living Construct. Which I'm not sure is legal. And I'm not sure if that makes it good or bad.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

26. - Top - End - #56

The only issue I see is that it's a Humanoid with Living Construct. Which I'm not sure is legal. And I'm not sure if that makes it good or bad.
    I basically wanted to give Warforged a Soul and make them eligible for a bunch of Spells and Templates, without having to jump through Savage Species shaped hoops.

I'll go back and put in an Aging Effects table, Kelecast grow old, just like Warforged.

Perhaps something about their afterlife, something Warforged are incapable of experiencing.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: The Iz
    Show

History: The 42 Iz are the chosen mortal offspring of the god Irori. Embodying his ideals of self perfection and personal power, the 42 chosen Iz live among other mortal races and subtly influence them towards ambition and self improvement.

Physical Description: A consistent physical description of the Iz would be nearly impossible, as each one reincarnates upon death into a new body of a new race, no Iz ever possesses a consistent form, although they are always themselves.

Society: As there are only ever 42 Iz, they do not possess a true society of their own, although once every 100 years they will gather at a remote monastery location to share with each other the experiences they've had across their multiple lives.

Relations: Iz tend to be quiet and reflective, but are very accepting of other points of view and nurture the beliefs and ideals of others through both active support and playing "Asmodeus's Advocate."

Alignment: Iz tend towards neutrality across their multiple lives, although any individual life they live could be of any alignment.

Adventurers: Iz seek self improvement and the improvement of others, this desire to test oneself is what leads most Iz to a life of adventure.

Ability Score Racial Traits: Iz gain a +2 to any one mental score and a +2 to any one physical score of their choice. (2 RP)
    Size: Iz are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
    Type: Iz are Humanoids with the Iz subtype.
    Base Speed: Iz have a base speed of 30 feet.
    Languages: Iz begin play speaking Common. Iz with high intelligence scores can learn any language of their choice (barring secret languages like druidic).
    Racial Traits:
    Defensive Training, Greater (4 RP): Iz gain a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class.
    Mind of Iron (1 RP): Iz gain a +2 bonus on all Will saving throws.
    Healthy (2 RP): Iz gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison, including magical diseases.
    Lifebound (2 RP): Iz gain a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws made to resist death effects, saving throws against negative energy effects, Fortitude saves made to remove negative levels, and Constitution checks made to stabilize if reduced to negative hit points.
    Multitalented (2 RP): Iz choose two favored classes at 1st level and gain +1 hit points or +1 skill rank whenever they take a level in either of those classes.
    Insight of a Past Life (Special): If an Iz with a favored class that offers a pool of resources (such as Ki, grit, panache or arcane points) multiclasses, his levels in other classes count as 1/2 of a level in his favored class to determine the size of his resource pool.
    Reincarnate (Special): Whenever an Iz dies, his soul reincarnates in a new body 1d4 years later. This Iz is essentially a new character, but may still retain some memories of his or her previous lives.

Alternate Racial Traits:
    Physiological Memory (Special): choose one racial ability from another race (such as Orc Ferocity, Hatred or Elven Immunities). The Iz now possesses that racial ability. This replaces Insight of a Past Life.
    Borrowed Talent (Special): Choose a racial favored class bonus. The Iz counts as the chosen race for purposes of gaining that favored class bonus. This replaces Multitalented.

Favored Class Options:
    Monk: add +1/4 point to the monk's Ki Pool.
    Gunslinger: add +1/4 point to the Gunslinger's Grit Pool.
    Magus: add +1/4 point to the Magus's Arcane Pool.
    Swashbuckler: add +1/4 point to the Swashbuckler's Panache Pool.
    Bard: add +1 round of Bardic Performance.
    Barbarian: add +1 round of Rage.
    etc.

That's great. I love it. Danke, Elricaltovilla.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

That's great. I love it. Danke, Elricaltovilla.
    My pleasure. I'd honestly probably play one considering how flexible they are as a race.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Honestly look about as powerful as the Svirneblin. Those things are powerful as heck though.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-03-24 at 01:15 PM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    I'm unsure if armagenic is the right word. Maybe a sly mixture of diplomacy and slight of hand?
    XD

Speaking of which, I've run out of BB code space in my sig. I'll have to get all of the links shortened on bitly or something before writing another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferronach View Post
    I don't know if I have made a big enough splash in the forum yet but here goes!
    I * instert name here* do hereby give permission for the creation of a really incredibly awesome race related to my GITP account.

- Ferronach

I will try to find the time to make some races when my boss isn't bugging me :P
    Speaking of BB code, what the hell, man?!

Well, it's certainly not the IZ, that's for sure.