New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Playable Races!

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Crunchyroll has them for free I think?
    Mmm... but Netflix is more accessible. Oh well. Black Butler is another one I've heard good stuff about. Is that on Netflix?
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

2. - Top - End - #182
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Mmm... but Netflix is more accessible. Oh well. Black Butler is another one I've heard good stuff about. Is that on Netflix?
    My little sister loves Black Butler... you could watch RWBY? It isn't really an anime, but maaaan is it good.

Also, I saw that Snowbluff. The law sees everything.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-03-26 at 04:43 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

My little sister loves Black Butler... you could watch RWBY? It isn't really an anime, but maaaan is it good.

Also, I saw that Snowbluff.
    Yeah, a bunch of people at my school watch it. I've seen RWBY suggested in Netflix, never bothered to check it out. What makes it not an anime? I also heard it's creator died, and it's American exported to Japan, not the other way around, which is usual for Animes.
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

4. - Top - End - #184

Yeah, a bunch of people at my school watch it. I've seen RWBY suggested in Netflix, never bothered to check it out. What makes it not an anime? I also heard it's creator died, and it's American exported to Japan, not the other way around, which is usual for Animes.
    It's a web series from Rooster Teeth. They made Red vs Blue. Monty Oum died a few weeks back. That was a sad day... it's more of a 3d animation than Japanimation.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

It is an anime, but it's an American anime. They even make a Richard Nixon reference in this clip at 0:55. It's worth a look if you like serious anime with silly characters.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

It's a web series from Rooster Teeth. They made Red vs Blue. Monty Oum died a few weeks back. That was a sad day... it's more of a 3d animation than Japanimation.
    Hmm... Don't Animes like AoT and some scenes in FMA also do 3d style animation?
    Show

7. - Top - End - #187
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sorry to get back on topic but I was fianlly able to find the time to make a race! :)

This one is for you Deadline - I hope you like it?

Name: Deathspline
    Spoiler: History
    Show
    Long ago a tribe of devils was banished from their home realm by a rival tribe. The ousted tribe bounced through Limbo, staying together only by sheer force of will. After a seeming eternity, the devils were thrust into the plane of Mechanus. The abruptness of their arrival and the chaotic taint that had suffused them while in Limbo was enough to shatter an entire gear before they were stopped.

As punishment for their transgression, the devils were transformed and tasked with the protection and repair of the gears. Over the millennia, this new species became known as Deathsplines.

Alignment: Deathsplines are always Lawful and tend to lean towards LN.
    Spoiler: Relations
    Show
    Deathsplines are creatures of logic and balance. They often have difficulty understanding irrational and impulsive behaviours of other races. Their appearance makes them outsiders wherever they go despite their willingness to accept others for who they are. Deathsplines are not repulsed by those of other alignments as they know that all things require balance.

Spoiler: Society
    Show
    Deathsplines tend to be a close knit community devoted to their ongoing mission of protection and repair. Members of their community have assigned roles based on their particular nature and strengths.

Spoiler: Adventurers
    Show
    Occasionally it is necessary for a Deathspline to chase an intruder to another realm in order to prosecute them. Deathsplines occasionally leave Mechanus by order of a deity in order to obtain knowledge to be shared among their community upon their return. In some rare cases, a Deathspline has been kidnapped in order to make use of their mechanical aptitude and their ability to reason logically.
    It is rare for a Deathspline to leave Mechanus without a strong logical reason.

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show
    Deathsplines are unique in appearance as the experiences of their ancestors infused their being with pure chaos and absolute law. The result is a somewhat comical looking being unlike any other.

Deathsplines are cubes that when born are only a few inches across but will vary between three and four feet across in adulthood. They are possessed of deceptively spindly arms and legs and a pair of draconic wings. Their limbs and wings are always proportional to their body using the universal constant of phi (the golden number). They possess devil-like feet and have angel-like hands.

Five sides of their body are covered in various arcane runes with the sixth side (opposite the wings) bearing a two dimensional face. This face functions as a normal face complete with a functional mouth, eyes and nose but is restricted to the plane of cube face. The runes and facial features are always in black (unless their body is black and then they are a strange pale blue); they can be any colour but their wings will always be the exact opposite of their body.

Racial Ability modifiers: +1 Strength, +2 Constitution, +1 Intelligence, -2 Charisma. While Deathsplines may be stronger, hardier and more logical than others, their unique appearance makes social situations among other races somewhat disconcerting.
    Type: Lawful Outsider
    Size: Medium
    Base Speed: 30
    Languages: Abyssal, Common, Deathsplines with a high Intelligence score may choose any language (except secret languages) as bonus languages.
    Spoiler: Racial Traits
    Show
    • Fly Speed (Ex): Deathsplines with less than 6 hit dice have a natural fly speed of 30 ft. with average manoeuvrability. Deathsplines with 6 or more hit dice have a natural fly speed of 40 ft., with good manoeuvrability.
    • Deathsplines have a +5 racial bonus to jump and balance checks thanks to years of jumping from gear to gear in Mechanus and working on the constantly moving gear faces.
    • Deathsplines have a +2 racial bonus to all rolls involving dismantling or repairing mechanical objects. This works on Disable device, open lock, the repair spell when used on a machine or Warforged etc.
    • Tainted by Limbo: Deathsplines can channel the taint left in their beings to overcome their lawful nature for brief periods. Deathsplines are able to enter a Barbarian Rage 1/every 5 HD. This rage follows the same rules as a Barbarian’s rage ability.
    • Gravitational Expert: Due to the constantly changing direction of gravity in Mechanus, Deathsplines have developed the ability to alter the direction of gravity as it affects them. Once per day as a SLA, a Deathspline with 10 or more HD is able to change the perceived direction of gravity as it affects themselves (and only themselves) for a period of 1d6 minutes (or 1d4 rounds of combat).

Favoured Class: Artificer
    Level Adjustment: +2

Not too sure about the LA and I was going to add more racial traits but that the LA would definately need to go up...
    Let me know what you think :)
    Last edited by Ferronach; 2015-03-26 at 05:48 PM.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Oh... the pain.
    Does Snowbluff's tyranny know no bounds?! Find out next time on Giant in the Playground Z!
    Also, I saw that Snowbluff. The law sees everything.

This is what happens when you don't elaborate.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-03-26 at 05:14 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

9. - Top - End - #189

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    Rudisplorking is a phrase coined by threadnaught that means high-end optimization cheesiness.

His Royal Bardness, illyahr, gives his permission.
    To repay your kindly offered information, I present to you: the Audinoss.

Spoiler: Audinoss
    Show

History: When the gods were young and the planes were in flux, a fifth elemental plane existed. That was the plane of sound. Now the ages passed and the cosmic wheel took shape, thrusting the plane of sound into the chaos, thus springing a new life into existence, the Audinoss. Elemental beings of pure sound. Unlike other elementals, Audinoss are quite common on the prime material. You "see" them every day. The stroke of a harp, a friendly voice, or even the sound of the door closing. The Audinoss are everywhere.

Not many Audinoss become adventurers due to their lack of a physcial form, but some overcome this. Manifesting into a loose physical form, that is corporeal. These Audinoss are forever severed from their incorporeal brethren.

Physical Description: Audinoss appear blurred and grey. Due to their loose form and willful manifestation, the Audinoss can take on any shape or size. The louder the Audinoss was as an incorporeal creature, the larger the size it would be when manifested.

Society: Audinoss are extremely rare in their corporeal form and because of this, they have no culture.

Relations: Audinoss are largely friendly towards those who are musical in natured. They tend to shy away from those who seek to disturb harmony. Audinoss are strangely fond of blind creatures and people.

Alignment: The Audinoss are typically true Neutral and never Lawful or Evil.

Adventurers: Audinoss are well suited to adventuring. They prefer to travel along with a merry bard, or perhaps even fill that roll themselves.

Ability Score Racial Traits: -2 STR, -2 DEX, +6 CHA. Due to their form, Audinoss are not particularly strong or dexterous. They do, however, make up for this by being both witty and well mannered.
    Size: Audinoss can be of any size category.
    Type: Outsider (Native)
    Base Speed: An Audinoss' base speed is 40 ft.
    Languages: Audinoss begin play speaking common and any language of their choosing. Audinoss with high Intelligence scores can choose to learn any language they wish (except secret languages like Druidic).

Racial Traits:
    Blindsight: Audinoss have Blindsight out to 60 ft.
    Damage Reduction: Audinoss have DR 5/Sonic
    Sonic Spell: Audinoss have the ability to use Great Thunderclap as a spell like ability 1/day.

Favored Class:
    Bard

Level Adjustment: +3 (Add +1 LA for every 2 size categories larger/smaller than Medium)
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-03-26 at 06:06 PM.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

What's the LA on that?
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Show

History: When the gods were young and the planes were in flux, a fifth elemental plane existed. That was the plane of sound. Now the ages passed and the cosmic wheel took shape, thrusting the plane of sound into the chaos, thus springing a new life into existence, the Audinoss. Elemental beings of pure sound. Unlike other elementals, Audinoss are quite common on the prime material. You "see" them every day. The stroke of a harp, a friendly voice, or even the sound of the door closing. The Audinoss are everywhere.

Not many Audinoss become adventurers due to their lack of a physcial form, but some overcome this. Manifesting into a loose physical form, that is corporeal. These Audinoss are forever severed from their incorporeal brethren.

Physical Description: Audinoss appear blurred and grey. Due to their loose form and willful manifestation, the Audinoss can take on any shape or size. The louder the Audinoss was as an incorporeal creature, the larger the size it would be when manifested.

Society: Audinoss are extremely rare in their corporeal form and because of this, they have no culture.

Relations: Audinoss are largely friendly towards those who are musical in natured. They tend to shy away from those who seek to disturb harmony. Audinoss are strangely fond of blind creatures and people.

Adventurers: Audinoss are well suited to adventuring. They prefer to travel along with a merry bard, or perhaps even fill that roll themselves.

Ability Score Racial Traits: -2 STR, -2 DEX, +6 CHA. Due to their form, Audinoss are not particularly strong or dexterous. They do, however, make up for this by being both witty and well mannered.
    Languages: Audinoss begin play speaking common and any language of their choosing. Audinoss with high Intelligence scores can choose to learn any language they wish (except secret languages like Druidic).

Racial Traits:
    Sonic Spell: Audinoss have the ability to use Great Thunderclap as a spell like ability 1/day.

Favored Class:
    Bard

That seems far stronger than LA +2
    Show

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Well, that depends on how you looks at it. I think +6 Cha, Blindsight, and a strong DR might make it "Worth it" at 2 or 3.

13. - Top - End - #193

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    To be fair i have been called Nighthawk by Snowbluff, im sure it was intentional. Right?

"i wanna be a super sayian! i wan't it! i wan't it! i wan't it!!!!"
    Damn girl you definitely have a +8 size modifier to AC!

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipe View Post
    "i wanna be a super sayian! I wan't it! I wan't it! I wan't it!!!!"
    I am the hype!!
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2015-03-26 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

15. - Top - End - #195

BardGuy

Show

Racial Traits:

Favored Class:
    Bard

Level Adjustment: +3 (Add +1 LA for every 2 size categories larger/smaller than Medium)
    Music made manifest! A most marvelously made masterpiece of monumental majesty.
    Last edited by illyahr; 2015-03-26 at 06:15 PM.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

16. - Top - End - #196

This is what happens when you don't elaborate.
    Yeah, yeah. Trying to redeem yourself now!

What's the LA on that?
    +3, I forgot to add it in while I was going AFK. I thought I was awesome... but...

Just a wee bit.

Music made manifest! A most marvelously made masterpiece of monumental majesty.
    You are most welcome!
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-03-26 at 06:20 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, yeah. Trying to redeem yourself now!

18. - Top - End - #198

You know I can't stay mad at you.

Can you guys do me a teensy favor? Like, organize the entries I haven't gotten to?
    +0 Races
    Snowbluffians
    Red Felguards
    Altovilla
    The Drath

Paladines
    The Jormen
    Kelecast
    Aktchians
    Illvenites
    Garrotites
    The Araezer
    Noritects
    Dominites
    Vollaen
    Valarites
    Akatites
    The Psykal
    Athredites

+2 Races
    Egnackers

+3 Races
    Audinoss

+99 Races
    The Iz
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-03-26 at 06:55 PM.

19. - Top - End - #199

Rudisplorking is a phrase coined by threadnaught that means high-end optimization cheesiness.
    You are of course, quite wrong. I just created and run the Rudisplorkers' Guild as High Rudisplorker, see my sig.

Rudisplorking is a term coined by Kazudo, who joined the Rudisplorkers' Guild as the King of the Sane, and is also credited with creating Rudisplork.
    It was in response to a thread titled Is it possible to cheat at D&D, wherein the OP referred to any form of optimization as cheating. Many posters had hypothesized that the OP was making up definitions for words on the fly, just as they had declared they make up house rules on the fly, it was then that Kazudo stated that what some people may refer to as optimizing, the OP calls cheating, while other tables may call it rudisplorking.

Thus Rudisplorking was created and it means what it has always meant ever since Kazudo coined the term. It could include Pun Pun, or it could merely mean creating/playing a character without rolling a random table for every little thing. Optimizing. Why not just say Optimizing? Where's the fun in that?

Atemu's race from me is to be his welcoming into the Guild.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

You know I can't stay mad at you.

*valuable index work*

Yay I can spend the rest of the night playing games feasting on the souls of the unfaithful practicing Iaido surviving on a mountain top working on the play by post for Elric serious business.

21. - Top - End - #201

Yay I can spend the rest of the night playing games feasting on the souls of the unfaithful practicing Iaido surviving on a mountain top working on the play by post for Elric serious business.
    I can spend the rest of my night "moving"!
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-03-26 at 07:17 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

I can spend the rest of my night "moving"!
    Oh you!

You should get that done. You just can't get everyone else to do things for you!

23. - Top - End - #203
    Barbarian in the Playground

He missed my race for Deadline though hahahaha perhaps the yummy soul of a paladin should be first? :P

24. - Top - End - #204

A race for Lord_Gareth. Hope you like it.

Name: Garetines
    Spoiler: History
    Show

The Garetines are a race devoted to innovation and invention. Born originally from a settlement of elves that bordered the faerie kingdoms, the infectious curiosity of the fey lives on in this new race. The exact nature of their origins is a carefully guarded secret, but it is whispered that there exists a transformative ritual through which outsiders may become Garetines themselves.

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

The Garetines appear at quick glance to be elves, but with some unknown characteristic. Upon closer investigation, the whites of the Garetine's eyes can be seen to emit a slight glow, and their hair colors are often vibrant and varied. Their ears appear longer and more pointed than those of their elven ancestors.

Spoiler: Society
    Show

The Garetines function on a pure meritocracy whose goal is invention and discovery. Their high magistracies are reserved for those who create or define new disciplines of thought or fundamental truths. They are avid tinkerers, but this does not solely define them. They are dreamers, jokers, but the moment one person poses a problem to be solved each and every Garetine in the vicinity will offer their input on the solution, collaborating to achieve the greatest result. Their cities and settlements are frequently more scientifically advanced than those of neighboring societies, largely due to their lack of inhibition towards invention. The Garetines will also share their discoveries freely with the world, but only after they themselves are first satisfied with them. They may occasionally seek aid from outside communities or call in experts for advice, but otherwise are incredibly secretive as to the exact status and nature of unfinished projects. Those who are called in for such discussions and produce results are frequently encouraged to undergo the Rite of Ascension, whereupon the creature is transformed from their previous race and becomes a Garetine.

Spoiler: Adventures
    Show

Garetines are actively encouraged to explore the outside world to discover new information or inspiration for their projects. Those who leave are expected to return having obtained some positive result from their travels, and frequently use their experiences to jumpstart their careers or introduce new materials into their society. Garetines are considered to be valuable adventurers for their problem-solving skills and their ingenuity. They frequently come up with solutions to problems their other party members had not considered, and have a knack for solving complex puzzles.

Spoiler: Racial Traits
    Show

Ability Scores: +2Intelligence, +2 Dexterity, -2 Con
    Type: Humanoid(Garetine)
    Speed: Base land speed is 30 ft.
    Rush of Inspiration (Ex): Three times per day, a Garetine may choose to add a +5 Insight bonus to either an Intelligence or Dexterity check. They must choose to use this ability before rolling.
    Collaboration: Garetines may use the Aid Another action on any skill, regardless of whether they are trained in it. Additionally, if they have ranks in that skill, instead increase the bonus provided by an amount equal to 1/2 the number of ranks the Garetine possess in that skill, rounded down.
    Skills: Garetines receive a racial +2 bonus to Concentration and one Knowledge skill of their choice. Additionally, one of these skills is always considered a class skill for them.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ferronach View Post
    He missed my race for Deadline though hahahaha perhaps the yummy soul of a paladin should be first? :P
    Oh yes. Paladins have the most delicious flesh when they go awry.

Can you link it really quick so I rectify his mistake?
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-03-26 at 08:04 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright People! I've got a batch of Races, for the fine creators and contributors to the wonderful thing that is Path of War!

The Battleborn

Type: Battleborn are Humans with the Battleborn Subtype.
    Size: Small or Medium, chosen at character creation.
    Attributes: Battleborn gain a +2 to any physical stat and a +2 to any mental stat
    Base Speed: 30 feet for medium or small Battleborn.
    Languages: Battleborn begin speaking common. A Battleborn may take any language, except for secret languages, as bonus languages.

Martial Scion: A Battleborn initiate maneuvers and stances from their class disciplines at +3 Initiator Level, but do not gain a bonus to Initiator Level in any other discipline.

Bonus Feat: A Battleborn gains Discipline Focus in any Discipline they choose as a bonus feat at first level. They do not have to meet the prerequisites for this feat.

Greater Defensive Training: A Battleborn gains a +2 Bonus to Dodge Armor Class.

Fearless: A Battleborn gains a +2 bonus against fear saving throws. (This may be replaced by various Racial Abilities of an appropriate RP value to represent certain Subraces)

Low-Light Vision: A Battleborn can see in conditions of low-light twice as far as humans.

Battleborn with certain combinations of physical and mental bonuses are referred to as various subraces.

Darkhunters(Usually Associated with Stalkers): +2 Dex, +2 Wis, Camouflage (Pick Any One Terrain)
    Etc. I won't fill in the rest because I'm lazy.

Adventurers: This is the one part of the fluff I should fill in, so here goes. Battleborn are first and foremost a race born of war and clashing steel, and as such, many take up the blade as various types of warriors, from the stalwart Warders to the mysterious Stalkers. Many new types of warriors have appeared recently among the battleborn, from those who wield elemental power alongside their blade, to those who inspire their allies with their own zeal and passion. Other types of Battleborn may exist, but they are rarer, with the mages being the rarest, something only a few choose instead of the Path of War.

Should probably include more fluff, but I'm too lazy to bother. I like to leave my races open for fluff interpretations by other players.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-03-27 at 07:49 PM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207

Oh you!

You should get that done. You just can't get everyone else to do things for you!
    It is only me doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferronach View Post
    Hey, I know everyone thinks I am perfect, but we can really only strive for perfection.

Can you link it really quick so I rectify his mistake?

28. - Top - End - #208

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    You are of course, quite wrong. I just created and run the Rudisplorkers' Guild as High Rudisplorker, see my sig.

Rudisplorking is a term coined by Kazudo, who joined the Rudisplorkers' Guild as the King of the Sane, and is also credited with creating Rudisplork.
    It was in response to a thread titled Is it possible to cheat at D&D, wherein the OP referred to any form of optimization as cheating. Many posters had hypothesized that the OP was making up definitions for words on the fly, just as they had declared they make up house rules on the fly, it was then that Kazudo stated that what some people may refer to as optimizing, the OP calls cheating, while other tables may call it rudisplorking.

Thus Rudisplorking was created and it means what it has always meant ever since Kazudo coined the term. It could include Pun Pun, or it could merely mean creating/playing a character without rolling a random table for every little thing. Optimizing. Why not just say Optimizing? Where's the fun in that?

Atemu's race from me is to be his welcoming into the Guild.
    Ok, mistaken on who, exactly, coined the term but I was close on everything else. I'm a bard, not a wizard.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

It is only me doing it.
    Hey, I know everyone thinks I am perfect, but we can really only strive for perfection.
    There, there. There are are only 2 things in the world that are perfect.

Just help us fix this and everyone will escape with most of their soul.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

i love how many lucky star gifs there are here now, also i need to watch some of snowbluffs anime.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-03-26 at 09:21 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me