UnseenMage
    LoyalPaladin
    RedFel
    Jorm
    IZ42
    Khadgar
    Blackhawk
    Snowbluff
    Even me all the main cast... except Marlowe.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Domains And Domain Feats

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    Oh, Snuff-a-Bloo. Your psychotic behavior doesn't bother me! I'm secretly a smidge unstable myself, but I'm just better at hiding it! I trick my foes into thinking I'm lovable first. Much for satisfying when you see their demise!

Though, I do appreciate the lack of hugs and I like to keep my blood in my body not in a bath tub.
    Pfft, are you kidding? I already snagged my prey. Even knowing what I am, they are wrapped around my finger.
    I don't trust that. I don't trust that one bit.
    I don't know, maybe you shouldn't have called for him in the first place.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    postcount=931]me[/url] all the main cast... except Marlowe.
    Sorry, guys. I've always just found dragons to be terribly, terribly dull.

4. - Top - End - #184

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Sorry, guys. I've always just found dragons to be terribly, terribly dull.
    Seriously though, what would make a dragon less boring to you?
    Because I'm imagining a Bard-Illusionist-Dragon who specializes in something unconventional and uses it to tell tales. Y'know with illusions as the images and... I'll shut up now.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    That's my job.
    I thought we'd been over this, you try to act super tough and then act normal when me and...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    And the Beetlejuice is coming out....im just gonna be over here.......

Traitor...

Atemu
    ViralInk
    UnseenMage
    LoyalPaladin
    RedFel
    Jorm
    IZ42
    Khadgar
    Blackhawk
    Snowbluff
    Even me all the main cast... except Marlowe.
    Aw, I fell out of the main cast somewhere along the line...

I think I will resist the urge to use my new favorite crying gif, besides every single one of my favorite characters are either supporting characters or background characters. Usually supporting characters.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

I don't trust that. I don't trust that one bit.
    As well you shouldn't. But let's sweeten the pot, shall we? Let's say... First favor is free, hm? No cost. No price. No hidden fees. Absolutely, one hundred percent without risk to you.

What do you say? Trust me.

OF COURSE HE CAN. ONE OF THOSE STANDARDS IS STYLE YOU FOOL BOY.
    Someone gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    True, but do you want to get beaten because you got cocky? Cuz, as we all know, thats how that usually ends.
    You don't understand. I don't get beaten. There are only two outcomes.

Heads, I win. Tails, you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphetryon View Post
    You poor, unfortunate soul.
    Someone's made his choice.

For... For me?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    I don't know, maybe you shouldn't have called for him in the first place.
    Someone gets me.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Heads, I win. Tails, you lose.
    I rolled a six...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

8. - Top - End - #188

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Seriously though, what would make a dragon less boring to you?
    Because I'm imagining a Bard-Illusionist-Dragon who specializes in something unconventional and uses it to tell tales. Y'know with illusions as the images and... I'll shut up now.
    they should be half-machine half-demon biomechanical abominations animated by the souls of betrayed woman and ridden by an emotionally traumatized teenager in the service of some incomprehensible apocalypse plot.

No seriously. There need to be less of them, and they should each be unique. Dragons are supposed to be the ne plus ultra of worldly monsters, each a terrifying threat capable of menacing whole kingdoms. The business of making all these different species of them, with different rules for each age category, and even having rules for half-dragon or dragon-blooded whatever turns them into just another fantasy pest and takes away their majesty.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I rolled a six...
    Congratulations! You win a prize!

Now, hold very still and prepare to receive it.

My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

10. - Top - End - #190

they should be half-machine half-demon biomechanical abominations animated by the souls of betrayed woman and ridden by an emotionally traumatized teenager in the service of some incomprehensible apocalypse plot.

No seriously. There need to be less of them, and they should each be unique. Dragons are supposed to be the ne plus ultra of worldly monsters, each a terrifying threat capable of menacing whole kingdoms. The business of making all these different species of them, with different rules for each age category, and even having rules for half-dragon or dragon-blooded whatever turns them into just another fantasy pest and takes away their majesty.
    Ah so they should be Godzilla, but in a world with fewer kaiju. I don't disagree.

In D&D terms you could perhaps be represented by an Elder Dragon of Legend or somesuch. Some dragon what after aging to nigh infinity has transcended mortality and now reincarnates as its own unique type of dragon. Basically the Dr Who meets the Highlander of dragons.

A template would be just the thing. Changes size to Colossal Plus (Draconomicon) at least. The sort of dragon that is the mountain you were climbing. That is the planet you were spelljamming towards. That is the challenge you won't overcome. All without being quite a divinity of course.

So a Godzilla, Dr Who, Highlander, Galactus dragon template is what's needed. Call it the Eonic Epoch Dragon or something to focus on it's immeasurable age and power.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Congratulations! You win a prize!

Now, hold very still and prepare to receive it.

Nah, I believe in you, you can give me my prize even if you can't possibly catch me.

So I'll just be doing what you should be doing and standing around looking cute waiting for you.

Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

The best part is that this dragon doesn't look as powerful on paper at first glance, and then you realize it actually is terrifying. Fridge Awesome?
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Ok, fine... Marlowe, one at a time, apocalyptic beast of cataclysm from before the sundering of Good and Evil when Asmodeus still wore the name Ahriman, and which is born only to bring forth the destruction of Order so that a new world can be forged, a beast that should it be able to survive to full growth is able to destroy the civilizations of man with but a wingbeat, changing the continents themselves and bringing forth annihilation of continents.

Also from someone who made 100+ species of true dragons this might sound hypocritical but really there should only be maybe 2 species on any one planet.

Also is a dragon made through horrible ritual in which you shove the souls of two lovers you murdered just to taint the essence of a yet to be hatched gold wyrmling into said wyrmling to create a dragon of Taint close enough to your Eva reference? Because in that case you might need to ride Snowbluff. Or maybe mass produced semi-mechanical dragons made from pieces of a comatose draconic demigod to fight attacking dragons?

Aw, I fell out of the main cast somewhere along the line...

I think I will resist the urge to use my new favorite crying gif, besides every single one of my favorite characters are either supporting characters or background characters. Usually supporting characters.
    I didn't forget about you... the um... the joke only worked with listing one person as left out that's the only reason... yeah... um... More seriously was trying to avoid the epic dragons because the only one I made and didn't hate was Cataclysm, but I don't really have any teleport or chaos themed ones other than Farspawn which is obviously Xuldarinar, and Anarchic/Cataclysm. I'd say Thermite but they're Lawful... Ooh Plasma. You get to be a Plasma Dragon.

Tell me opinions on Spelljammer?
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-25 at 11:35 PM.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

I didn't forget about you... the um... the joke only worked with listing one person as left out that's the only reason... yeah... um... More seriously was trying to avoid the epic dragons because the only one I made and didn't hate was Cataclysm, but I don't really have any teleport or chaos themed ones other than Farspawn which is obviously Xuldarinar, and Anarchic/Cataclysm. I'd say Thermite but they're Lawful... Ooh Plasma. You get to be a Plasma Dragon.

Tell me opinions on Spelljammer?
    Yay, I made the great Zaydos-sama ramble uncomfortably, and i think it is spelt jammer, but i could be wrong.

though i find it strange that there are at least three separate and completely different ways to traverse the realities. Spelljammer actually seems like the most fun sounding.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2016-01-25 at 11:46 PM.

Current avatar by me

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Yay, I made the great Zaydos-sama ramble uncomfortably, and i think it is spelt jammer, but i could be wrong.

though i find it strange that there are at least three separate and completely different ways to traverse the realities. Spelljammer actually seems like the most fun sounding.
    Spelljammer was just so wonderful as a child, as I got older I gravitated more to Monte Cook's work in Planescape, but the 3.X Planes were butchered and nothing since has had the quality (fluff) writing Cook brought to the table.

Also why do people keep calling me sama? The proper honorific is dono.

Current Projects:

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

Also why do people keep calling me sama? The proper honorific is dono.
    pfft, don't get full of yourself. Just accept the sama before I start shooting you again. There will be more bullets.

Spelljammer was just so wonderful as a child, as I got older I gravitated more to Monte Cook's work in Planescape, but the 3.X Planes were butchered and nothing since has had the quality (fluff) writing Cook brought to the table.
    I just don't want to look an anything written about planar structure after 3.5, it got really stupid and lame. Sure they had two interesting things but then everything else is completely gone or garbage, and 4e really made the far realm less scary.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2016-01-26 at 12:04 AM.

Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

pfft, don't get full of yourself. Just accept the sama before I start shooting you again. There will be more bullets.
    I'm a draco-lich, it's in my contract to be full of it.

I just don't want to look an anything written about planar structure after 3.5, it got really stupid and lame. Sure they had two interesting things but then everything else is completely gone or garbage, and 4e really made the far realm less scary.
    They messed up planar structure in 3.0's Manual of the Planes. No more balance between the Ethereal and Astral Plane, no more Quasielemental and Paraelemental Planes, no longer was there a reason why the Inner Planes felt like Inner Planes and everything felt dry and boring. No more vibrancy of life to the Outer Planes, and Elysium instead of being the opposite of the Gray Wastes in it was a place which heroes could go for a time to rest and which made enchantment almost impossible because Good does not enslave minds was suddenly... enslaving people into blandness in the exact same way as the Gray Wastes. And the Abyss. The Abyss which once held Chaos in a myriad of a hundred ways, infinite layers of madness many of which even the tanar'ri feared to enter and which were only spoken of in hushed whispers of fluff, little teases that they were strange, alien realms that twisted the mind and soul, places where physics as we know it completely broke down, had that gutted from it to make room for the Far Realm which would have been interesting if they'd expanded it beyond 'it's chaotic and evil' and made it live up to the beyond Good and Evil of Lovecraft's mythos, but instead they just made it the Abyss 2.0 This Time it's Edgier... which wasn't needed because the Abyss already had that.

3.0 Planes disappointed me heavily. FCI is the only good thing WotC did with the planes since they canned Planescape.

Current Projects:

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

yeah, i get that. You can still find small hints of old abyss in tiny little paragraphs tucked away in places nobody will ever look. Also, hate the Tanar'ri, they just seem so tame compared to everything, though i guess their whole shtick is a nigh infinite number. The Obyriths always seemed cooler.

The Far Realm however isn't really like that, at least it wasn't at first. Then they started explaining it more and more. Every time they try to explain it it gets stupider.

Current avatar by me

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

yeah, i get that. You can still find small hints of old abyss in tiny little paragraphs tucked away in places nobody will ever look. Also, hate the Tanar'ri, they just seem so tame compared to everything, though i guess their whole shtick is a nigh infinite number. The Obyriths always seemed cooler.

The Far Realm however isn't really like that, at least it wasn't at first. Then they started explaining it more and more. Every time they try to explain it it gets stupider.
    Eh, even late 2e when the Far Realm was introduced it sort of came off as the Abyss 2.0 But Edgier. 3e's Manual of the Planes was its best presentation (note the person who wrote the module that introduced it wrote the Manual of the Planes as I learned when I tracked down where it was from to see how the idea had gotten down this sad little path), and, not coincidentally to my mind, it's scantest and least detailed. I think the best explanation for the Far Realm is that some clueless berk mistook a layer of the Abyss, or 20 since one of its traits has been fluid layers you could accidentally pass through, for a whole new reality. Which wouldn't be as clueless as it sounds since there'd always been hints that the Abyss extends outside of the cosmology, and would explain why the Far Realm is sort of Evil.

And yeah the tanar'ri are boring as... well I'd say Hell but Baator is fascinating. The best thing they have going for them is the Blood War and that's because the Baatezu and Yugoloths actually can get interesting.

Wait, what was the point of this thread again?
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-26 at 12:39 AM.

Current Projects:

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll be honest; I completely agree with you. Dragons are far more common (and not nearly as powerful, IMO) as they should be. People treat them as if they were another throwaway monster of the weak, when in reality, they should be more like the secret boss you unlock after completing 100% of the game and it still kills you at least 75% of the time. I don't even care that I'm mixing my comparisons here.

I've recently decided to take a new stance on dragons in my campaigns. Half-dragons would be unheard of, while things like Dragonblooded would come as more of a racial desire to emulate the ancient beings rather than being descended from them. Dragon-based classes, be they Shaman, Disciple, or -fire Adept would be nearly nonexistent.

While minor dragon (like wyverns) would be around, True Dragons would be extremely rare, effectively unique in their species. I wouldn't make them younger than Ancient (if even that young), and most of them would have class levels and other traits to male them unique. They would be so reclusive that most people would assume them to be little more than myths and legends.

If the party were to encounter one, it would be an Epic-level challenge, and I wouldn't guarantee any of them would even survive the encounter. These dragons would be objects of fear and awe, powerful enough that the gods themselves would hesitate to challenge them. In fact, the dragon gods would be nonexistent, for these beings are as old as Aboleths, if not even older. They remember a time before any divine beings in existence, save for members of the Ancient Pantheon, namely Zaydos the Creator and Nidhogg, the Wyrm Magnus. (Yeah, I'd be using some of the GitP Regulars as Gods. )

How does that sound for a concept?
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

Wait, what was the point of this thread again?
    The main topic is matching cheese with wine.

Current avatar by me

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

The main topic is matching cheese with wine.
    Fine Dining Domain

Granted Power: You gain a bonus skill rank each level that must be put into Profession (Chef).

Domain Spells:
    1. Create Wine (see below)
    2. Better Berry (see below)
    3. Create Food and Water
    4. Create Good Food and Water (see below)
    5. Illusory FeastSpC
    6. Heroes' Feast
    7. Mordenkainen's (Mage's) Magnificent Mansion
    8. Bite of the KingSpC
    9. Feast of ChampionsECS

Create Wine: Functions as Create Water but creates wine that would cost about 10 GP/2 Gallons.

Better Berry: As goodberry but creates 1 berry +1 berry/3 CL and each berry heals 5 HP.

Create Good Food and Water: As Create Food and Water but creates higher quality food and actual beverages, you may make a Profession (Chef) check to determine quality.

Fine Dining Devotion:
    Prerequisites: Profession (Chef) 5
    Benefit: Once per day you may prepare a fine meal taking 1 hour. When you perform this ceremony choose mind, body, or spirit. Up to 2 participants plus 1 per 2 ranks in Profession (Chef) which partake of the meal gain a benefit based upon your choice (you may be one of these participants) for 8 hours: +1 morale bonus to Will saves; +1 morale bonus to Fortitude saves; +1 morale bonus to Reflex saves; +1 untyped bonus to any check, roll, or value they receive a bonus from Aid Another on.

Current Projects:

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

I fear I may have given a certain group of people an opportunity to learn a very tiny amount of how I think.

Current avatar by me

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Death Knight Domain (Extra Anchovies)

Granted Power: You gain Tomb Tainted Soul as a bonus feat. Whenever you cast a Necromancy spell which heals undead it heals each undead an additional 2 hp per spell level (an additional 1 hp if Lv 0).

Domain Spells:
    1. Chill Touch
    2. Ghoul Touch
    3. Vampiric Touch
    4. Enervation
    5. Slay Living
    6. Harm
    7. Lich Body (see below)
    8. Grasp of Death (see below)
    9. Drain Life (see below)

Spoiler: Lich Body
    Show

Lich Body:
    Necromancy/Transmutation
    Level: Death Knight 7
    Components: V, S, M, DF
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Personal
    Target: Self
    Duration: 1 minute/level (D)

With a spell you transform your body into a death-like state, taking on some of the mystical reinforcement of a lich.

While this spell is in effect you gain many of the physical traits of a lich. You gain immunity to cold, electricity, poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects, damage to your physical ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution), as well as to fatigue and exhaustion effects. You are not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Finally you gain DR 15/bludgeoning and magic for the duration.

Material Component: A mixture of powdered lich bone and gold dust worth 50 GP.

Spoiler: Grasp of Death
    Show

Grasp of Death
    Necromancy
    Level: Death Knight 8
    Components:V, S
    Range: Touch
    Targets: Creature or creatures touched
    Duration: Instantaneous, 1 round/level
    Saving Throw: No (see text)
    Spell Resistance: Yes

A touch from your hand, which glows with black energy, disrupts the life force of living creatures. Each touch channels negative energy that inflicts 1d4 negative levels. You can use this melee touch attack up to once per round, and you retain this touch for 1 round per caster level.

Spoiler: Drain Life
    Show

Drain Life:
    Necromancy [Death]
    Level: Death Knight 9
    Components: V, S
    Range: Touch
    Target: Living creature touched
    Duration: Instantaneous.
    Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
    Spell Resistance: Yes.
    You can slay any one living creature. You must succeed on a melee touch attack to touch the subject, and it can avoid death with a successful Fortitude save. If it succeeds, it instead takes damage equal to ½ its current hit points. You gain temporary hit points equal to its current hit points if it fails its saving throw, or equal to the damage it took if it succeeds at its saving throw, these temporary hit points last 1 hour.

Death Knight Devotion
    You are dedicated to the ideal of the necromantic knight.
    Benefit: 1/day as a swift action you can imbue yourself with a vampiric energy. For 1 minute whenever you strike a creature with a melee attack you gain temporary hit points equal to the damage dealt. These temporary hit points last 1 minute, temp hp from multiple attacks while this is in effect do not stack only the greatest amount applies.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times each time you do you gain 1 extra daily use of it.
    Special: If you have the ability to Turn or Rebuke Undead you may spend 2 turn attempts to gain an extra daily use of this feat.

Current Projects:

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

*Obligatory late night ramblings used as a spacer for zaydos?*

Current avatar by me

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Judge Domain (Temotei)

Granted Power: You gain Skill Focus (Sense Motive) as a bonus feat (you may choose to instead gain a variant skill focus that you meet the prerequisites for and which applies to Sense Motive). In addition 1/day you may use Sense Motive in place of a Will save.

Domain Spells:
    1. Sanctuary
    2. Owl’s Wisdom
    3. Tongues
    4. Discern Lies
    5. Zone of PeaceCity
    6. Mark of Justice
    7. Dictum
    8. Vision
    9. Implosion

Judge Devotion
    A Judge must not be swayed by minor tricks of magic.
    Benefit: Bonuses granted by supernatural abilities, spell effects, or magical items to Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, or any other skill used to influence your decision are ignored when dealing with you.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-26 at 01:53 AM.

Current Projects:

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

No, you don't get another spacer.

Current avatar by me

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Mythozoology Domain (Debihuman)

Granted Power: You gain a +3 to all Knowledge checks made to identify creatures (or as part of Knowledge Devotion or similar), and may make such checks untrained.

Domain Spells:
    1. Embrace the WildSpC
    2. Lore of the GodsCC
    3. Know VulnerabilitiesSpC
    4. Polymorph
    5. True Seeing
    6. Energy ImmunitySpC
    7. Legend Lore
    8. Summon Monster VIII
    9. Shapechange

Mythozoology Devotion
    Can I just write Knowledge Devotion at top and go “As Knowledge Devotion”? No, fine.
    Benefit: Upon selecting this feat, you immediately add one Knowledge skill of your choice to your list of class skills. Thereafter, you treat that skill as a class skill, regardless of which class you are advancing in. Whenever you fight a creature, you can make a Knowledge check based on its type, as described on page 78 of the Player’s Handbook, provided that you have at least one rank in the appropriate Knowledge skill.

You then receive an insight bonus on AC against that creature type for the remainder of the combat and DR equal to the insight bonus against its attacks as long as you are not flat-footed. The amount of the bonus depends on your Knowledge check result, as given on the following table.

Check Result Bonus
    15 or below +1
    16-25 +2
    26-30 +3
    31-35 +4
    36 or higher +5

You can make only one Knowledge check per creature type per combat. If you fight creatures of multiple types during the same combat, you can make one Knowledge check per type, thereby possibly gaining different bonuses against different opponents.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-26 at 01:51 AM.

Current Projects:

29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground

Your end will come from a thousand thousand tiny furry bucktoothed terrors.

Current avatar by me

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Your end will come from a thousand thousand tiny furry bucktoothed terrors.
    I didn't want to do this yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    from the selfish one
    harem domain(khadgar567)

-snip-
    No, no, no, you're supposed to let someone else make a Domain of You, not make yourself as a Domain. Besides that Granted Power is broken in so many ways. You don't need a second one when your first one equates to a 75% increase to character power, and you don't need any granted power that is a slightly improved version of a feat that literally grants you a second character. And the devotion feat runs into that problem and the additional problem that it mechanistically requires cleric levels where devotion feats as designed are there to allow you to play a devout non-cleric with additional bonuses if you are a cleric (except Knowledge Devotion, it doesn't get those bonuses for clerics for some reason).

So...

M(aid) C(aptain) Domain (khadgar567)
    Granted Power: Your Charm and Compulsion spells are not blocked by Protection from Evil or other effects which replicate it (including Magic Circle against Evil). 1/day you can use Unseen Servant as a spell-like ability (CL = Cleric level).

Domain Spells:
    1. Charm Person
      Servant HordeSpC
      Suggestion
      Charm Person, MassRoD
      Dominate Person
      Geas/Quest
      Simulacrum (if banned TransfixSpC)
      True DominationSpC
      Programmed AmnesiaSpC

M.C. Devotion:
    You are devoted to your desire to have maids. Very devoted indeed.
    Benefit: Any creature that accepts its place as your loyal servant, such as followers or loyal henchmen, or any creature that you summon or control completely through a compulsion effect gains a +1 perfection bonus to Wisdom based skill checks, and Will saves. 1/day as a swift action you may further empower all such creatures within 60 ft of you granting them a +1 + 1/5 levels perfection bonus to one of attack rolls, AC, or all skill checks for 1 minute.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times each time you do you gain an extra daily use of its limited use ability.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you may gain one daily additional use of the daily ability for every three turn or rebuke attempts you expend.

The granted power is big, especially from a world building point of view in that Prot from Evil is no longer Prot from Mind Control. Personal power wise it's not necessarily the biggest (a DM can still find ways to protect key NPCs) but it comes with a list that actually expands a cleric's possibilities by granting those now much improved Charm and Dominate spells so that swings it heavily in the strong direction before the fact that it gets Person and not Monster only... Still the spells are fairly powerful and coupled with Domination domain you've got something terrifying. Spells wise you get charm and compulsion, good against people, not good against bugs. Still you're a cleric you can handle some mindless threats.

The devotion feat let's you play the leader in a way, though the compulsion part gives it some hints towards evil. It isn't the biggest static bonus and it's AC bonus is smaller than Protection but it makes up for it in the versatility, Prot is always AC, this is better if you sometimes want Attack rolls (which it is just plain good for) or maybe you have a real need for a skill buff some time. Let's you be some sort of creepy maid dude without being a cleric, and given Leadership's tendency to be hard banned Leadership + at Lv 1 is probably not a good design in general.

Current Projects: