PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem IC 14 (Fourteen hearts)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Illven
2016-11-01, 01:21 AM
Episode 18 Scene 2

And as you travel in the early morning hours you venture to that special house. Jen's house! YAY!

Luna is there first of course and starts unfurling the limo of gift after gift after gift....

In the future you may want to discuss a limit.

How do you intend to strut your stuff?

Allure =d5 Be the very demure model of a guest! +1 VP with Luna

Skill =d6 You got there precisely at the appointed hour, not a minute or two late or early. Impress Jen with your punctuality. +2 VP with Jen

Conflict =d8 You will carry everyone's gifts, all of them! +3 VP with both protagonists.

Esprit15
2016-11-01, 04:01 AM
Taika doesn't pay too much attention to time as her mother and her continue to discuss romance on their way over.
Skill

Necroticplague
2016-11-01, 08:50 PM
With the chance to visit a new friend's house, P'ro'shi can't help but be in a bit of a positive world. Jen seems a bit more closer to earth than luna, it should be less....bloody heck. "Er, Luna, that seems...a bit much."
Neutral Allure

7th son of sons
2016-11-02, 06:33 PM
Fiiiiiiiiinally the car ride ended, Lauca's mother telling her they had arrived. Leaping out of the car, Lauca didn't even turn to wave her mother off. byemomloveyoumomseeingyouwhenIcomehome! she sped through as she sprinted towards the house. But something caught her eye. A looooooong car. A Rich Person car! Full of things! A Rich Person! A Rich... Girl! Pretty girl too. Smelled really really good, even from over here. But Lauca wasn't allowed to sniff strangers. Had to impress the girl! Impress her into friendship, and then get all the sniffs she wanted!

But wait... Jennys house. Jennys birthday. Pretty Girl... Jenny? Had to extra impress Jenny! Rising up to her feet, Lauca adjusted her jacket, before walking as best she could past the girl, stopping to greet her. Just like in movies, just like in movies, just like in movies... she kept thinking to herself, before extending out a hand to the pretty girl. Hellooooooo, Pretty Girl, she spoke in her most dignified voice. Did you coming here for the party?

Most Excellent! she beamed internally.
Strong Allure +1

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-02, 07:44 PM
Mallory, being who she is, is adamant about arriving precisely on time to Jennifer's house. After all, she reasons, punctuality is the companion of efficiency, and being on time allowed her to maximize her prep time while not actually being late, something that would be intolerable to someone as anal-retentive organized as her.

Strong Skill (+1), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +3 total.

Zevox
2016-11-03, 08:27 PM
Even before getting out of the car, Tanya was struck by the ridiculous situation with Luna's presents - geez, what was with her? Was she trying to impress Jen with her money or something? She was in for a sad surprise if so, Tanya figured.

Still, regardless of her reasons for it, it was something she looked like she could use some help with. Tanya and Tamara got out of the car and said goodbye to their mom, and she sighed. "Lets go give Luna there a hand Tam - looks like she's gonna need it," she said to her sister.

So the two set Tanya's own gift over with the rest for the moment and headed to Luna's limo to offer their help. Tanya made sure to give Tamara the lighter presents - her sister wasn't in bad shape by any means, but wasn't exactly an athlete either, and was a couple years younger than her, after all - and took the heavier ones herself. When Luna expressed some concern over whether some of the gifts were more than she could carry alone, she simply waved it off. "Nah, this is easy-peasy stuff. Just a bit, uh, awkward 'cause of how big it is, that's all."

That was a lie - whatever the heck Luna had gotten Jen, some of these things were crazy heavy, and even she was surprised she managed to carry them alone. But with Mal and Jen watching, she did want to show off just a bit. Mostly for Mal, of course. Plus Tamara would definitely tease her over it if she needed to get help from someone as physically unimposing as Luna.

Conflict, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2, Overclock +2 = +6 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 2/3.

2016-11-04, 10:57 AM
Kristi did her best to stick to Olivia like glue, not really feeling super-comfortable here. She knew that she needed to get out of her shell more, but she was honestly a little embarrassed by how much loot Luna had brought; she hadn't brought anything, and was intending on getting something at the convention, but even her intended spending money wasn't enough to come close to Luna's...

Allure. Strong roll +1, Boyish Charm +1; total +2

Illven
2016-11-04, 02:53 PM
Mallory, being who she is, is adamant about arriving precisely on time to Jennifer's house. After all, she reasons, punctuality is the companion of efficiency, and being on time allowed her to maximize her prep time while not actually being late, something that would be intolerable to someone as anal-retentive organized as her.

Mal, Agatha! Jen cheers as you two pop up on time! How are you doing!? She asks brightly.

With the chance to visit a new friend's house, P'ro'shi can't help but be in a bit of a positive world. Jen seems a bit more closer to earth than luna, it should be less....bloody heck. "Er, Luna, that seems...a bit much."
Neutral Allure

Jen made all of these.... "Suggestions" Luna replied Why would she make them if she didn't want them. She protests.

Fiiiiiiiiinally the car ride ended, Lauca's mother telling her they had arrived. Leaping out of the car, Lauca didn't even turn to wave her mother off. byemomloveyoumomseeingyouwhenIcomehome! she sped through as she sprinted towards the house. But something caught her eye. A looooooong car. A Rich Person car! Full of things! A Rich Person! A Rich... Girl! Pretty girl too. Smelled really really good, even from over here. But Lauca wasn't allowed to sniff strangers. Had to impress the girl! Impress her into friendship, and then get all the sniffs she wanted!

But wait... Jennys house. Jennys birthday. Pretty Girl... Jenny? Had to extra impress Jenny! Rising up to her feet, Lauca adjusted her jacket, before walking as best she could past the girl, stopping to greet her. Just like in movies, just like in movies, just like in movies... she kept thinking to herself, before extending out a hand to the pretty girl. Hellooooooo, Pretty Girl, she spoke in her most dignified voice. Did you coming here for the party?

Most Excellent! she beamed internally.
Strong Allure +1

The girl raised an amused eyebrow as she extended a hand. Hello. I suppose you're Jen's pen pal. I'm Luna, I don't believe Jen told us your name. This is P'ro'shi. She explains extending a hand to the squid girl.

Kristi did her best to stick to Olivia like glue, not really feeling super-comfortable here. She knew that she needed to get out of her shell more, but she was honestly a little embarrassed by how much loot Luna had brought; she hadn't brought anything, and was intending on getting something at the convention, but even her intended spending money wasn't enough to come close to Luna's...

Allure. Strong roll +1, Boyish Charm +1; total +2

"..... I don't think my present will compete with all of hers....." Olivia points out nervously.

Even before getting out of the car, Tanya was struck by the ridiculous situation with Luna's presents - geez, what was with her? Was she trying to impress Jen with her money or something? She was in for a sad surprise if so, Tanya figured.

Still, regardless of her reasons for it, it was something she looked like she could use some help with. Tanya and Tamara got out of the car and said goodbye to their mom, and she sighed. "Lets go give Luna there a hand Tam - looks like she's gonna need it," she said to her sister.

So the two set Tanya's own gift over with the rest for the moment and headed to Luna's limo to offer their help. Tanya made sure to give Tamara the lighter presents - her sister wasn't in bad shape by any means, but wasn't exactly an athlete either, and was a couple years younger than her, after all - and took the heavier ones herself. When Luna expressed some concern over whether some of the gifts were more than she could carry alone, she simply waved it off. "Nah, this is easy-peasy stuff. Just a bit, uh, awkward 'cause of how big it is, that's all."

That was a lie - whatever the heck Luna had gotten Jen, some of these things were crazy heavy, and even she was surprised she managed to carry them alone. But with Mal and Jen watching, she did want to show off just a bit. Mostly for Mal, of course. Plus Tamara would definitely tease her over it if she needed to get help from someone as physically unimposing as Luna.

Conflict, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2, Overclock +2 = +6 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 2/3.

And finally the last present was moved, it takes everything you have to not collapse in a heap while everyone is watching.

I'm surprised you were able to move them all, and didn't want any help. I was going to have Alex move things, but Alex is sick. Luna replied.

Taika doesn't pay too much attention to time as her mother and her continue to discuss romance on their way over.
Skill

Unfortunately with the headwind you make terrible time. Everyone else is there already, and you're pretty sure some of them were late.

Jen is staring in the opposite direction and pulling out her phone. What do you do?

Esprit15
2016-11-04, 03:09 PM
Taika quietly floats over behind the girl, tapping her on the shoulder while hanging upside down on her broom. "Looking for someone?"

Illven
2016-11-04, 03:18 PM
Taika quietly floats over behind the girl, tapping her on the shoulder while hanging upside down on her broom. "Looking for someone?"

Gah! Jen replies startled.

Taika where have you been!? She let out, hand over heart to steady.

Necroticplague
2016-11-04, 04:11 PM
Jen made all of these.... "Suggestions" Luna replied Why would she make them if she didn't want them. She protests.

P'ro'shi facepalms at this. "Most people want a large amount of stuff on the assumption they'll only get some of it. At the very least, you should have saved some for future holidays."

Illven
2016-11-04, 04:16 PM
P'ro'shi facepalms at this. "Most people want a large amount of stuff on the assumption they'll only get some of it. At the very least, you should have saved some for future holidays."

..... Well I mean I'm sure she'll have other wants before then.... Luna rubs the back of her head awkwardly.

Esprit15
2016-11-04, 05:20 PM
Gah! Jen replies startled.

Taika where have you been!? She let out, hand over heart to steady.

"Having some good conversation with Mother," Taika says as she hangs from the broom.

7th son of sons
2016-11-04, 05:21 PM
Oh so silly not to introduce! Lauca replied, holding Luna's hand before extending her free hand out to P'ro'shi's. Lauca is Lauca! Friends with Jenny! Can you believe all the many people here! she continued excitedly, directed at the both of them, her eyes sweeping the party-goers.

Illven
2016-11-04, 05:34 PM
"Having some good conversation with Mother," Taika says as she hangs from the broom.

What were you talking about? Jen replied

Oh so silly not to introduce! Lauca replied, holding Luna's hand before extending her free hand out to P'ro'shi's. Lauca is Lauca! Friends with Jenny! Can you believe all the many people here! she continued excitedly, directed at the both of them, her eyes sweeping the party-goers.

Yes, I know most of them quite well. Luna chuckled. This isn't too big a party.

7th son of sons
2016-11-04, 05:48 PM

You know all these people!? Lauca replied with wide eyed surprise. Luna must be really really popular!

Illven
2016-11-04, 06:31 PM
You know all these people!? Lauca replied with wide eyed surprise. Luna must be really really popular!

Well I am, but this isn't a really big party. Luna points out again.

Zevox
2016-11-04, 07:17 PM
And finally the last present was moved, it takes everything you have to not collapse in a heap while everyone is watching.

I'm surprised you were able to move them all, and didn't want any help. I was going to have Alex move things, but Alex is sick. Luna replied.
Tanya was beat, but determined to keep it from showing. She barely managing to just look like she was breathing moderately heavier than normal instead of panting, and barely staying on her shockingly-sore legs, for that matter. Not much she could do about how coated in sweat she'd become, though. "It, uh, 'salright," she said, trying to downplay it. "I, uh, may not be Alex, but I can handle a workout."

"So, what the heck is all that stuff, anyway?" she asked, now entirely too curious what Luna had that weighed so damned much not to ask.

Illven
2016-11-04, 07:32 PM
Tanya was beat, but determined to keep it from showing. She barely managing to just look like she was breathing moderately heavier than normal instead of panting, and barely staying on her shockingly-sore legs, for that matter. Not much she could do about how coated in sweat she'd become, though. "It, uh, 'salright," she said, trying to downplay it. "I, uh, may not be Alex, but I can handle a workout."

"So, what the heck is all that stuff, anyway?" she asked, now entirely too curious what Luna had that weighed so damned much not to ask.

Do you want the highlights, or an exhaustive list? Luna questioned.

Esprit15
2016-11-04, 08:41 PM
What were you talking about? Jen replied

"Boys, girls, romance... normal stuff."

Illven
2016-11-04, 08:49 PM
"Boys, girls, romance... normal stuff."

How did your mother, meet your father? Jen questioned finger to her chin.

Zevox
2016-11-04, 09:58 PM
Do you want the highlights, or an exhaustive list? Luna questioned.
"Mostly curious about the heavy stuff, honestly," Tanya remarked. "I mean, you got some stuff there that really needed someone like Alex or me to be movin' it."

Illven
2016-11-04, 10:02 PM
"Mostly curious about the heavy stuff, honestly," Tanya remarked. "I mean, you got some stuff there that really needed someone like Alex or me to be movin' it."

Well there's that full set of medieval armor that Jen wanted. Luna replied, maybe misinterpreting a hint or two.

A top of the line custom gaming computer would also be up there...

Esprit15
2016-11-04, 10:47 PM
How did your mother, meet your father? Jen questioned finger to her chin.

"I think he was one of her flings in graduate school... Different specialty, same school. I think he was a chemical engineer or something... Human, though. They married shortly after my first birthday."

Illven
2016-11-04, 11:05 PM
"I think he was one of her flings in graduate school... Different specialty, same school. I think he was a chemical engineer or something... Human, though. They married shortly after my first birthday."

Oh... Does that mean your sister is first in line to inherit the witchery supplies? Jen questions.

7th son of sons
2016-11-04, 11:24 PM
Well I am, but this isn't a really big party. Luna points out again.

But... But there's so many people! And so many presents! Jenny must be popular too! Jenny!! She called out, peering for the girl she'd never met.

Illven
2016-11-04, 11:33 PM
But... But there's so many people! And so many presents! Jenny must be popular too! Jenny!! She called out, peering for the girl she'd never met.

Are you homeschooled? Luna questioned cocking her head.

Huh? A red haired girl seems to be looking around at the name Jenny.

Esprit15
2016-11-04, 11:37 PM
Oh... Does that mean your sister is first in line to inherit the witchery supplies? Jen questions.

"Fey? No, I would be. None of us had witches for fathers, if that's what you were implying."

7th son of sons
2016-11-04, 11:40 PM
Are you homeschooled? Luna questioned cocking her head.

Huh? A red haired girl seems to be looking around at the name Jenny.

Home... Schooled? she replied, cocking her head in mimic of the girl. No, No, Lauca lives at home. Goes to school at school. Not yet though. she saw the red haired girl and waved to her. Jenny? Are you Jenny?

Illven
2016-11-04, 11:50 PM
"Fey? No, I would be. None of us had witches for fathers, if that's what you were implying."

Well wouldn't you be a bastard so you wouldn't inherit, or does witch culture not work like that? Jen questioned, before seeming to turn her head looking for a noise.

(see below post)

Home... Schooled? she replied, cocking her head in mimic of the girl. No, No, Lauca lives at home. Goes to school at school. Not yet though. she saw the red haired girl and waved to her. Jenny? Are you Jenny?

But where did you get school if ten's a crowd.... Luna replied.

Oh hey Lauca! It's great you could come! Lauca, meet Taika, Taika meet Lauca. Jen introduced the two girls.

7th son of sons
2016-11-04, 11:58 PM
Lauca took off in a sprint, seemingly abandoning her conversation with Luna for the moment. Running towards the red head on all fours, she pounced, wrapping her arms around the girl in a pseudo-hug, mostly tackle. Jenny, Jenny, Jenny! She cheered, sniffing the girls hair. She looked to the other girl, maintaining her grip on the birthday girl. Hello Taika!

Esprit15
2016-11-04, 11:59 PM
"Well literally all of us are bastards, so..." Taika says as she gets ready to walk over to greet the person, before being interrupted by them slamming into her romantic interest. "Hello Laura. Pleasure," she continues, barely missing a beat.

Illven
2016-11-05, 12:19 AM
Lauca took off in a sprint, seemingly abandoning her conversation with Luna for the moment. Running towards the red head on all fours, she pounced, wrapping her arms around the girl in a pseudo-hug, mostly tackle. Jenny, Jenny, Jenny! She cheered, sniffing the girls hair. She looked to the other girl, maintaining her grip on the birthday girl. Hello Taika!

Those, those are my boobs you're grabbing. Jen replied.

"Well literally all of us are bastards, so..." Taika says as she gets ready to walk over to greet the person, before being interrupted by them slamming into her romantic interest. "Hello Laura. Pleasure," she continues, barely missing a beat.

Huh, right. I thought you're two oldest sisters were from the same father as you. Jen added.

Esprit15
2016-11-05, 12:28 AM

Huh, right. I thought you're two oldest sisters were from the same father as you. Jen added.

"Nope. Only siblings that share a father are Ryan and Artemis, and Zoe and Trix. One of those pairs was twins, and the other's father was never married to our family."

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 12:29 AM

I love your boobs! Lauca announced. She was in unknown territory now, so she just went with whatever seemed appropriate to say. In between frequent sniffs of her pen pals hair. It's so well to meet you!!!

Illven
2016-11-05, 12:36 AM
"Nope. Only siblings that share a father are Ryan and Artemis, and Zoe and Trix. One of those pairs was twins, and the other's father was never married to our family."

Why not? Jen asked, unaware that it was probably none of her business.

I love your boobs! Lauca announced. She was in unknown territory now, so she just went with whatever seemed appropriate to say. In between frequent sniffs of her pen pals hair. It's so well to meet you!!!

This causes the blonde girl to laugh out loud, as she pulls you to a standing position.

That's typically not what most people say to that. Luna replied.

Esprit15
2016-11-05, 12:51 AM
"Never felt like it? I never bothered to ask."

Illven
2016-11-05, 01:18 AM
"Never felt like it? I never bothered to ask."

Huh, well if it was important she'd tell you right? Jen questioned.

Esprit15
2016-11-05, 04:54 AM
Huh, well if it was important she'd tell you right? Jen questioned.

"Exactly. So why do you think I don't know?"

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-05, 05:21 AM
Mal, Agatha! Jen cheers as you two pop up on time! How are you doing!? She asks brightly.

"Quite well," Mallory said with a small smile, "Though really, it's your feelings that matter most today, seeing as it is your birthday and all. Are you exci-?"

Before she could finish, she ends up being interrupted by an overexcited catgirl pouncing on Jen's back and fondling her breasts. She silently waits, her expression remaining surprisingly neutral the whole time, until Luna pulls the catgirl away to explain proper etiquette. She then asks Jen in a deadpan tone, "Do I even want to know what just happened there?"

2016-11-05, 06:43 AM
"..... I don't think my present will compete with all of hers....." Olivia points out nervously.

"I don't think all of us working together can compete with all her presents..." Kristi muttered. "Especially given that I wasnt' sure what to get, so I was gonna get her something at the con. Hrm...well, if we can't compete with presents, we'll just have to compete with our presence."

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 08:03 AM
That's typically not what most people say to that. Luna replied.

Lauca isn't most people, the cat girl explained as the rose back to her feet. She turned her attention to yet another new girl (so many new friends!)

Before she could finish, she ends up being interrupted by an overexcited catgirl pouncing on Jen's back and fondling her breasts. She silently waits, her expression remaining surprisingly neutral the whole time, until Luna pulls the catgirl away to explain proper etiquette. She then asks Jen in a deadpan tone, "Do I even want to know what just happened there?"

Jenny and Lauca are best friends! Lauaca replied excitedly, doing her best not to pounce on the host again. Even if she wanted to.

Illven
2016-11-05, 02:27 PM
"Exactly. So why do you think I don't know?"

Because it isn't important..... Jen replied seeming to worry about a trick question.

"Quite well," Mallory said with a small smile, "Though really, it's your feelings that matter most today, seeing as it is your birthday and all. Are you exci-?"

Oh, that's my friend Lauca. Jen replied warmly. I guess she's happy to see me.

"I don't think all of us working together can compete with all her presents..." Kristi muttered. "Especially given that I wasnt' sure what to get, so I was gonna get her something at the con. Hrm...well, if we can't compete with presents, we'll just have to compete with our presence."

"Is that code for us seducing Jen?" Olivia questioned cocking her head.

Lauca isn't most people, the cat girl explained as the rose back to her feet. She turned her attention to yet another new girl (so many new friends!)

Jenny and Lauca are best friends! Lauaca replied excitedly, doing her best not to pounce on the host again. Even if she wanted to.

And how long have you known Jen? Luna questioned.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 02:55 PM
And how long have you known Jen? Luna questioned.

Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhree Months! Lauca replied happily

Illven
2016-11-05, 03:17 PM
Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhree Months! Lauca replied happily

That's really quick to be best friends. Luna adds.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 03:24 PM
She's my only friend, though, so that makes her the best one! Lauca explains, her cheeriness undiminished by the statement

Esprit15
2016-11-05, 03:32 PM
"Exactly!" Taika says, still watching the surprise visitor.

Illven
2016-11-05, 03:33 PM
She's my only friend, though, so that makes her the best one! Lauca explains, her cheeriness undiminished by the statement

That's... That's sad.... Luna replies cocking her head with a frown.

Illven
2016-11-05, 03:34 PM
"Exactly!" Taika says, still watching the surprise visitor.

Oh good, I was worried it was a trick question. Jen said relieved.

Necroticplague
2016-11-05, 03:42 PM

"Even we gave it something like six months."

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 03:54 PM
That's... That's sad.... Luna replies cocking her head with a frown.

Why is that sad? Lauca questioned, again mirroring the girls head tilt. The only people Lauca knows are people from the foundation and Jenny! And Jenny is nice to Lauca, and she even doesn't get paid for it! She's a-ma-zing!

Illven
2016-11-05, 04:18 PM
Why is that sad? Lauca questioned, again mirroring the girls head tilt. The only people Lauca knows are people from the foundation and Jenny! And Jenny is nice to Lauca, and she even doesn't get paid for it! She's a-ma-zing!

The foundation? Luna questioned looking confused and maybe a tad worried.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 04:24 PM
The foundation? Luna questioned looking confused and maybe a tad worried.

Mhm, Mhm, Mhm, Lauca answered, nodding her head with each one. She put a hand on her hip, raised her finger, and recited the information they had taught her. The DeMoine Family Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization designed for the rehabilitation and protection of fera individuals in the species of Feline, Canine, Avian, Equine, or Aquatic subspecies of humans!

Illven
2016-11-05, 04:32 PM
Mhm, Mhm, Mhm, Lauca answered, nodding her head with each one. She put a hand on her hip, raised her finger, and recited the information they had taught her. The DeMoine Family Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization designed for the rehabilitation and protection of fera individuals in the species of Feline, Canine, Avian, Equine, or Aquatic subspecies of humans!

And they don't grind up your bones to make their bread? Luna asked.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 04:43 PM
And they don't grind up your bones to make their bread? Luna asked.

Not even one time!

Illven
2016-11-05, 04:48 PM
So that's less ominous then I thought. Luna said, clearly thinking hard.

Necroticplague
2016-11-05, 05:06 PM
So that's less ominous then I thought. Luna said, clearly thinking hard.

"That's not exactly hard, though. Were this some work of fiction, and not real life, a tagline like that might as well scream 'we perform unsanctioned sapient experimentation here. "

Illven
2016-11-05, 05:22 PM
"That's not exactly hard, though. Were this some work of fiction, and not real life, a tagline like that might as well scream 'we perform unsanctioned sapient experimentation here. "

Yeah, that really isn't setting the bar too high off the ground. Luna replied.

Zevox
2016-11-05, 05:28 PM
Well there's that full set of medieval armor that Jen wanted. Luna replied, maybe misinterpreting a hint or two.

A top of the line custom gaming computer would also be up there...
"Geez, what'd dove want with a full set of armor?" Tanya muttered, just baffled by the thought.

And then the excitable new Catgirl made her rather awkward appearance, and Tanya could do little but stare at that spectacle. "Geez, and I thought you could be a handful..." Tanya started to say to Tamara - before realizing her sister had run off after the Catgirl.

The younger girl was quickly upon Lauca, launching into a rapid string of questions. "Oh hey you seem fun. Tanya's never said anything about you, I wonder why? Do you play Pokémon? I'd love to play Pokémon with someone right now, but Tanya doesn't play it. Oh and why'd you grab her boobs? Don't you know that's rude and pervy? You're lucky she didn't slap you. I'm pretty sure Tanya would've."

Tanya herself was right behind her sister, putting one hand on her shoulder - not that she really expected that to restrain her much. "Tam, remember what I said about pesterin' people with tons of questions out of the blue? It don't just go for Mal," she said.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 05:30 PM
No, No, No, no experiments! It's... a human helping center!

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 05:33 PM
The younger girl was quickly upon Lauca, launching into a rapid string of questions. "Oh hey you seem fun. Tanya's never said anything about you, I wonder why? Do you play Pokémon? I'd love to play Pokémon with someone right now, but Tanya doesn't play it. Oh and why'd you grab her boobs? Don't you know that's rude and pervy? You're lucky she didn't slap you. I'm pretty sure Tanya would've."

Tanya herself was right behind her sister, putting one hand on her shoulder - not that she really expected that to restrain her much. "Tam, remember what I said about pesterin' people with tons of questions out of the blue? It don't just go for Mal," she said.

Lauca doesn't know Tanya! Lauca don't play Pokemon! But Lauca will Play pokemon with you! Why doesn't Tanya play? Lauca didn't mean to grab her boobs. Is it really rude? Lauca's sorry. Lauca hopes she doesn't get slapped so soon. Tanya seems nice. You are Tanya? Lauca replied as quickly as the questions could be answered.

Illven
2016-11-05, 05:36 PM
"Geez, what'd dove want with a full set of armor?" Tanya muttered, just baffled by the thought.

And then the excitable new Catgirl made her rather awkward appearance, and Tanya could do little but stare at that spectacle. "Geez, and I thought you could be a handful..." Tanya started to say to Tamara - before realizing her sister had run off after the Catgirl.

"Oh... Oh... Sorry." Tamara replied stepping away from the girls.

No, No, No, no experiments! It's... a human helping center!

Would you want to show us this, some time? Luna questioned.

Lauca doesn't know Tanya! Lauca don't play Pokemon! But Lauca will Play pokemon with you! Why doesn't Tanya play? Lauca didn't mean to grab her boobs. Is it really rude? Lauca's sorry. Lauca hopes she doesn't get slapped so soon. Tanya seems nice. You are Tanya? Lauca replied as quickly as the questions could be answered.

"Yay Pokemon!" Tamara pipes up jumping up and down and clapping, but not saying anything more to avoid incurring the wrath of Tanya.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 05:43 PM
Would you want to show us this, some time? Luna questioned.

"Yay Pokemon!" Tamara pipes up jumping up and down and clapping, but not saying anything more to avoid incurring the wrath of Tanya.

Yes! Lauca will show you her house whenever you want! she cheered, jumping up and down in imitation of Tamara.

Illven
2016-11-05, 05:48 PM
Yes! Lauca will show you her house whenever you want! she cheered, jumping up and down in imitation of Tamara.

It's a date. Luna teased.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 05:51 PM
It's a date. Luna teased.

Lauca did another tackle hug, this time intentionally avoiding the boob region. Dating Luuuuuuna! she sang aloud.

Illven
2016-11-05, 06:01 PM
Lauca did another tackle hug, this time intentionally avoiding the boob region. Dating Luuuuuuna! she sang aloud.

I don't have an issue if you grab mine! Luna replied holding the back of Lauca's head.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 06:50 PM
I don't have an issue if you grab mine! Luna replied holding the back of Lauca's head.

Lauca was more than happy to oblige. It was fun the first time, this should be fun as well!

Illven
2016-11-05, 07:03 PM
Lauca was more than happy to oblige. It was fun the first time, this should be fun as well!

Luna is quite a bit bigger then Jen.

Happy? She added sticking her tongue out.

Zevox
2016-11-05, 07:06 PM
Tanya just sort of blinked, surprised to see Lauca keeping up with her sister's storm of questions. "Uh, that'd be me," she answered Lauca's last question. "I know we don't look it, but this is my little sister, Tamara. I'd normally say I was sorry if she was buggin' you, but I guess that ain't a worry, huh?" she remarked. "And, uh, Pokémon ain't really my style, since you asked. I'm more of the fightin' and action games kinda girl," she explained.

She had been about to say something about the boob-grabbing, too, but then Luna piped up and Lauca started groping her, leading Tanya to face-palm but not say anything more on the subject. That would clearly fall on deaf ears right about then...

"Oh... Oh... Sorry." Tamara replied stepping away from the girls.

Tany just sighed. "Uh, Lauca, was it? D'you actually have a copy of the game?" she asked. That would be one way to keep Tamara busy, no question about it, but she wasn't so sure Lauca did, considering what she'd said in that flurry of answers to Tamara's questions.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 07:10 PM
Luna is quite a bit bigger then Jen.

Happy? She added sticking her tongue out.

Lauca loves these boobs too!

Tanya just sort of blinked, surprised to see Lauca keeping up with her sister's storm of questions. "Uh, that'd be me," she answered Lauca's last question. "I know we don't look it, but this is my little sister, Tamara. I'd normally say I was sorry if she was buggin' you, but I guess that ain't a worry, huh?" she remarked. "And, uh, Pokémon ain't really my style, since you asked. I'm more of the fightin' and action games kinda girl," she explained.

She had been about to say something about the boob-grabbing, too, but then Luna piped up and Lauca started groping her, leading Tanya to face-palm but not say anything more on the subject. That would clearly fall on deaf ears right about then...

Tany just sighed. "Uh, Lauca, was it? D'you actually have a copy of the game?" she asked. That would be one way to keep Tamara busy, no question about it, but she wasn't so sure Lauca did, considering what she'd said in that flurry of answers to Tamara's questions.

Lauca looked at the two girls, hands still enveloped in Luna's chest comanions. Action games sound fun too! And... no, no Lauca never played a pokemon... or a Game.

Illven
2016-11-05, 07:19 PM
Lauca loves these boobs too!

Lauca looked at the two girls, hands still enveloped in Luna's chest comanions. Action games sound fun too! And... no, no Lauca never played a pokemon... or a Game.

I could show her. Luna offers.

"I can help!" Tamara replied brightly.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 07:22 PM

Show me, Show me, Show Me!

Illven
2016-11-05, 07:34 PM
Show me, Show me, Show Me!

Perhaps on the way to the con? Luna questions.

Zevox
2016-11-05, 07:46 PM

"You brought a copy of a Pokémon game with you too?" Tanya said to Luna with a raised eyebrow. "Well, yeah, go ahead then. Tam'll appreciate havin' someone to play that with."

2016-11-05, 07:49 PM
"Is that code for us seducing Jen?" Olivia questioned cocking her head.

No? Well, maybe. It could be, but that's not really what I meant. Just...I dunno, being there for her party? Making sure she has a good time? Being her friends? Make the experience better by our mere presence, by being present."

Necroticplague
2016-11-05, 07:55 PM
"You brought a copy of a Pokémon game with you too?" Tanya said to Luna with a raised eyebrow. "Well, yeah, go ahead then. Tam'll appreciate havin' someone to play that with."

"Who doesn't even by accident? Now that Go is one of the biggest things ever, and it's been like what, 10 generations now, and they've been ported to just about everthing more powerful than a toaster"

Illven
2016-11-05, 08:10 PM

Tamara immediately runs over and starts shooting off a barrage of questions, which Luna handles gracefully.

"Who doesn't even by accident? Now that Go is one of the biggest things ever, and it's been like what, 10 generations now, and they've been ported to just about everthing more powerful than a toaster"

People who don't play Go, presumably. Luna took her time from the question barrage to answer.

No? Well, maybe. It could be, but that's not really what I meant. Just...I dunno, being there for her party? Making sure she has a good time? Being her friends? Make the experience better by our mere presence, by being present."

"Oh, so just be the best guest we can be?" Olivia asked.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 08:12 PM
Tamara immediately runs over and starts shooting off a barrage of questions, which Luna handles gracefully.

People who don't play Go, presumably. Luna took her time from the question barrage to answer.

Going! Lauca replied, bouncing along with Tamy. I want to go on a Pokemon!

2016-11-05, 08:20 PM
"Oh, so just be the best guest we can be?" Olivia asked.

"Essentially," Kristi replied, smiling.

Zevox
2016-11-05, 08:23 PM

"Yeah, Tam's not talkin' about the phone game," Tanya replied to P'ro'shi. "She really likes playin' the regular games against people these days. And yeah, like Luna said, definitely not everybody plays the phone game, either."

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-05, 08:25 PM
Oh, that's my friend Lauca. Jen replied warmly. I guess she's happy to see me.

"And let me guess: she will be going to our school soon as well?" Mallory asked, starting to sense a pattern here.

"Ah yes, that would explain it," Mallory said, "And how long have you been with them, if I may be so bold?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 08:27 PM
"Ah yes, that would explain it," Mallory said, "And how long have you been with them, if I may be so bold?"

One Whole Year! Lauca replied, interrupting her bouncing and question following.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-05, 08:39 PM

"Someone who grew up in the wilderness, presumably," Mallory answered, still obsessing over the oddity that was this new girl.

"Yeah, Tam's not talkin' about the phone game," Tanya replied to P'ro'shi. "She really likes playin' the regular games against people these days. And yeah, like Luna said, definitely not everybody plays the phone game, either."

"Good morning, Tanya," Mallory said as she moved to greet her girlfriend, before looking over at the younger girl, "...And Tamara. Curious as ever, I see. Well, I brought my game today too if she needs someone to help keep her quiet, though I can't say I'm an expert at it or anything."

@ 7th son

"Well, I suppose if you were completely feral when you first started staying with them, the progress they've made is impressive," Mallory commented.

Illven
2016-11-05, 08:47 PM
Going! Lauca replied, bouncing along with Tamy. I want to go on a Pokemon!

"You can't ride a pokemon in the real world." Tamara says sadly.

"Essentially," Kristi replied, smiling.

"Do you know what Jen finds rude?" Olivia asks nervously.

@Mal (It won't quote for some reason)

"You suck!" Agatha replied clearly teasing as she stuck out her tongue.

2016-11-05, 08:56 PM
"Do you know what Jen finds rude?" Olivia asks nervously.

"I don't really know her that well, to be honest. But I'm passable friends with some of her friends, so I'm sure she's nice."

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 08:58 PM
@Tam
Oh, that's no good... what is a pokemon?

@Mal
Yes, Yes, Yes. Miracle of modern psychology, they say about Lauca!

Illven
2016-11-05, 09:03 PM
"I don't really know her that well, to be honest. But I'm passable friends with some of her friends, so I'm sure she's nice."

"Then how'd you get an invite?" Olivia questions.

@Tam

@Mal

"Well they are wild creatures, that you try to catch and train, and befriend, and then you use them to fight other creatures, and capture, and fight other people, but it's all friendly, and no one gets really hurt, and..." Tamara starts up.

Then you probably would like our therapist. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 09:07 PM
"Well they are wild creatures, that you try to catch and train, and befriend, and then you use them to fight other creatures, and capture, and fight other people, but it's all friendly, and no one gets really hurt, and..." Tamara starts up.

Then you probably would like our therapist. Luna replied.

Lauca squatted down, beginning to listen to Tamara's indepth explanation. Therapist's at the foundation were nice to Lauca! She replied, looking over her shoulder before returning to Tamara.

2016-11-05, 09:08 PM
"Then how'd you get an invite?" Olivia questions.

Kristi shrugged. "Maybe she's just really friendly? Or wanted her friend's friends along for the party? I'm not really sure myself, to be honest," she confessed.

Illven
2016-11-05, 09:18 PM
Lauca squatted down, beginning to listen to Tamara's indepth explanation. Therapist's at the foundation were nice to Lauca! She replied, looking over her shoulder before returning to Tamara.

Our therapist at the school is smoking hot. Luna explained.

Kristi shrugged. "Maybe she's just really friendly? Or wanted her friend's friends along for the party? I'm not really sure myself, to be honest," she confessed.

"Well the first part of being good guests is saying hi to the birthday girl." Olivia replied starting to walk over.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-05, 09:45 PM
"You suck!" Agatha replied clearly teasing as she stuck out her tongue.

"Compared to you, definitely," Mallory said, somewhat more seriously, "Then again, you have been playing them for at least couple years more than me."

@Tam

@Mal

"It's a video game," Mallory said, "About... Well, what Tamara said. But they aren't real animals."

"As for your psychological health, I'm sure you will be an upstanding member of society in no time if you keep that progress up. And stop groping people," she adds awkwardly.

2016-11-05, 09:50 PM
"Well the first part of being good guests is saying hi to the birthday girl." Olivia replied starting to walk over.

Kristi nodded, and followed along behind Olivia. [COLOR="#4B0082"]"Hi Jen. Happy birthday!" she said, giving the birthday a broad, happy grin.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 09:54 PM
"It's a video game," Mallory said, "About... Well, what Tamara said. But they aren't real animals."

"As for your psychological health, I'm sure you will be an upstanding member of society in no time if you keep that progress up. And stop groping people," she adds awkwardly.

Video... Game... Lauca put the two concepts together in her head. It sounded fun. And groping people is... what?

Illven
2016-11-05, 10:05 PM
"Compared to you, definitely," Mallory said, somewhat more seriously, "Then again, you have been playing them for at least couple years more than me."

"That is a fact." Agatha admits.

Kristi nodded, and followed along behind Olivia. "Hi Jen. Happy birthday!" she said, giving the birthday a broad, happy grin.

Oh! Hey, Kris...ti, and Olivia! Jen replies needing a moment to see if your outfit is feminine.

Video... Game... Lauca put the two concepts together in her head. It sounded fun. And groping people is... what?

"Groping people, is grabbing their boobs or their butt." The busty brunette known as Agatha explains.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 10:07 PM
"Groping people, is grabbing their boobs or their butt." The busty brunette known as Agatha explains.

Why is that bad? Can grabs Lauca's boobs whenever you want! Especially Luna, her boobs are the most fun!!!

2016-11-05, 10:17 PM
Oh! Hey, Kris...ti, and Olivia! Jen replies needing a moment to see if your outfit is feminine.

"Thanks for inviting me along," Kristi said just a bit shyly. She looks flustered, before adding "I, uh...I wasn't entirely sure what to get you. I figured I could maybe get something for you at the con that you like?" she asks, inwardly cringing a bit.

Illven
2016-11-05, 10:33 PM
Why is that bad? Can grabs Lauca's boobs whenever you want! Especially Luna, her boobs are the most fun!!!

"I'm good, thanks." Agatha replies frowning.

"Thanks for inviting me along," Kristi said just a bit shyly. She looks flustered, before adding "I, uh...I wasn't entirely sure what to get you. I figured I could maybe get something for you at the con that you like?" she asks, inwardly cringing a bit.

Yeah, that would be fine. Jen replies warmly. Seems to be not getting hints is something she understands.

Oh! That reminds me! Mal! You said I should open your present before the con!? Jen replies.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 10:40 PM

Lauca frowned as well. Okay, pretty lady. You do not have to if you do not want.

Illven
2016-11-05, 11:03 PM
Lauca frowned as well. Okay, pretty lady. You do not have to if you do not want.

"My name's Agatha." The girl says frostily.

Zevox
2016-11-06, 12:25 AM
"Good morning, Tanya," Mallory said as she moved to greet her girlfriend, before looking over at the younger girl, "...And Tamara. Curious as ever, I see. Well, I brought my game today too if she needs someone to help keep her quiet, though I can't say I'm an expert at it or anything."
"Mornin' Scout," Tanya greeted Mallory happily. "Lookin' good today - real elegant," she complimented, moving over beside her girlfriend and slipping one arm around her waist.

"And yeah, Tam was gonna go to the convention today too anyway, so my parents thought it'd be best if she just went with us," she explained. "Sorry, but we kinda get to keep an eye on her for the day."

Tanya shook her head, a bit disbelieving that this girl actually seemed to need this explained to her. Although at least she genuinely just seemed ignorant, rather than pretending not to get it like some people at school would. "Because those're kinda, uh, private parts," she tried to explain awkwardly. "Most anyone's gonna get upset if you do that without 'em indicatin' they're okay with it first."

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 12:26 AM
"Mornin' Scout," Tanya greeted Mallory happily. "Lookin' good today - real elegant," she complimented, moving over beside her girlfriend and slipping one arm around her waist.

"And yeah, Tam was gonna go to the convention today too anyway, so my parents thought it'd be best if she just went with us," she explained. "Sorry, but we kinda get to keep an eye on her for the day."

"Oh, um, thank you," Mallory said, blushing somewhat (not that anyone but her could even tell) as Tanya wrapped her arms around her waist. She was glad that her clothing decision didn't go unnoticed by her girlfriend, and made no move to leave her embrace, but she still wasn't entirely comfortable with so many people casually seeing what was to Mallory such a blatant public display of affection, especially said girlfriend's younger sister. Speaking of which...

"Well, I suppose there are worse things we could be stuck doing today," Mallory said with a hint of resignation, "Hopefully she can at least behave herself."

Tanya shook her head, a bit disbelieving that this girl actually seemed to need this explained to her. Although at least she genuinely just seemed ignorant, rather than pretending not to get it like some people at school would. "Because those're kinda, uh, private parts," she tried to explain awkwardly. "Most anyone's gonna get upset if you do that without 'em indicatin' they're okay with it first."

"Yes, please do not do those things to me either," Mallory said, straightening her skirt nervously as the topic came up. While her general flatness up top probably would keep the handsy catgirl from going for her chest, Mallory was now a little worried that she might receive an unexpected goosing from her once she got bored of boobs. And the last thing she wanted was for that to happen.

Well that, and those claws tearing up her skirt. Not only would that be embarrassing, but the skirt wasn't cheap either.

Yeah, that would be fine. Jen replies warmly. Seems to be not getting hints is something she understands.

Oh! That reminds me! Mal! You said I should open your present before the con!? Jen replies.

"Oh, yes!" Mallory said with a smile, handing the box under her arm over to Jen, "Here you go. Happy birthday, Jennifer."

Illven
2016-11-06, 12:31 AM
"Oh, yes!" Mallory said with a smile, handing the box under her arm over to Jen, "Here you go. Happy birthday, Jennifer."

Should I open it here, or inside? Jen questioned taking the box

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 12:39 AM
Should I open it here, or inside? Jen questioned taking the box

"Either or, though really you will probably want to go inside anyway once you see it, if only to get changed," Mallory said, confident that her friend would be too dense for such a hint to ruin the surprise.

Illven
2016-11-06, 12:46 AM
"Either or, though really you will probably want to go inside anyway once you see it, if only to get changed," Mallory said, confident that her friend would be too dense for such a hint to ruin the surprise.

Why would I? Well if you say so? Jen replies.

Hey, who wants to go in for five minutes? Jen questioned the group.

7th son of sons
2016-11-06, 07:34 AM
"My name's Agatha." The girl says frostily.

Agatha! Lauca repeated warmly.

"Ohhhhhhh... Okay, Lauca nodded contemplatively. So Lauca has to ask before grabbing people... and people have to ask before grabbing Lauca... She rolled the concept around in her head. It did make a certain amount of sense. But Lauca can still look right?

"Yes, please do not do those things to me either," Mallory said, straightening her skirt nervously as the topic came up. While her general flatness up top probably would keep the handsy catgirl from going for her chest, Mallory was now a little worried that she might receive an unexpected goosing from her once she got bored of boobs. And the last thing she wanted was for that to happen.

Well that, and those claws tearing up her skirt. Not only would that be embarrassing, but the skirt wasn't cheap either.

Okay! Lauca replied, warmly putting her arms around both parts of the couple for a moment. Lauca likes you two! Very nice!

Hey, who wants to go in for five minutes? Jen questioned the group

Memememememe! Lauca answered, bouncing on her heels excitedly. Inside Jenny's house!!!!

Illven
2016-11-06, 03:00 PM
Agatha! Lauca repeated warmly.

"Ohhhhhhh... Okay, Lauca nodded contemplatively. So Lauca has to ask before grabbing people... and people have to ask before grabbing Lauca... She rolled the concept around in her head. It did make a certain amount of sense. But Lauca can still look right?

Okay! Lauca replied, warmly putting her arms around both parts of the couple for a moment. Lauca likes you two! Very nice!

Memememememe! Lauca answered, bouncing on her heels excitedly. Inside Jenny's house!!!!

Well, come on in! Jen beckoned warmly.

Zevox
2016-11-06, 03:14 PM
"Oh, um, thank you," Mallory said, blushing somewhat (not that anyone but her could even tell) as Tanya wrapped her arms around her waist. She was glad that her clothing decision didn't go unnoticed by her girlfriend, and made no move to leave her embrace, but she still wasn't entirely comfortable with so many people casually seeing what was to Mallory such a blatant public display of affection, especially said girlfriend's younger sister. Speaking of which...

"Well, I suppose there are worse things we could be stuck doing today," Mallory said with a hint of resignation, "Hopefully she can at least behave herself."
Tanya nodded at that. "Yeah, I talked to her about that this mornin'. She can definitely be a bit of a handful sometimes, but she seems like she's listenin' today so far. Big thing's gonna be makin' sure she don't wander off on her own once we're in the crowded parts of the convention, mainly. Wouldn't be the first time she's done that."

Tanya continued to be surprised by the things this catgirl didn't seem to know, but continued to answer. "Uh, well, yeah, basically. Just don't stare at those parts, that tends to make people uncomfortable."

"Uh, glad to hear it," Tanya answered a little awkwardly, surprised by Lauca suddenly inserting herself like that, but not really bothered by it. "We try. And you seem pretty nice too, Lauca."

Why would I? Well if you say so? Jen replies.

Hey, who wants to go in for five minutes? Jen questioned the group.
"Sounds good. It'll be cool to see what Scout got you," Tanya answered, giving Jen and Mal a smile.

7th son of sons
2016-11-06, 03:48 PM

Tanya continued to be surprised by the things this catgirl didn't seem to know, but continued to answer. "Uh, well, yeah, basically. Just don't stare at those parts, that tends to make people uncomfortable."

"Uh, glad to hear it," Tanya answered a little awkwardly, surprised by Lauca suddenly inserting herself like that, but not really bothered by it. "We try. And you seem pretty nice too, Lauca."

"Sounds good. It'll be cool to see what Scout got you," Tanya answered, giving Jen and Mal a smile.

Going into Jennys House! Lauca cheered.

Necroticplague
2016-11-06, 04:14 PM
"It would be my pleasure."
P'ro'shi then follows the excitable catgirl in.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 04:48 PM
Tanya nodded at that. "Yeah, I talked to her about that this mornin'. She can definitely be a bit of a handful sometimes, but she seems like she's listenin' today so far. Big thing's gonna be makin' sure she don't wander off on her own once we're in the crowded parts of the convention, mainly. Wouldn't be the first time she's done that."

"Yes, I can imagine how her being on her own in a place like that could be nerve-wracking to the rest of your family," Mallory sympathized, "I'll do my best to ensure she remains safely with us at all times."

Mallory tensed up at the sudden intrusion of this stranger into her private space. Feral or not, Mallory could already tell this girl was going to get on her nerves.

"Yes, well... Um, thank you," she said, doing her best to remain polite for Jen's sake.

"I did not intend to move the entire party inside, but I suppose that's what's happening now," Mallory said, following the others into the house.

Illven
2016-11-06, 05:38 PM
Jen steps into the house, before carefully opening the present like a surgeon.

Oh! Oh my god! She says as she sees pink cloth. It's female baseball uniform? She says missing the point before opening the rest of it.

Oh... Oh! She says as she goes into her room and closes the door behind her.

To come out five minutes later, in a sexy pink costume with a grey spiked hat.

"Oh it's a Slowking!" Tamara replied brightly.

Slowqueen! Jen corrects.

7th son of sons
2016-11-06, 05:48 PM
Slow... Queen? Lauca questioned, tilting her head as she looked at the outfit. It hardly seemed Queenly. Or slow...

Illven
2016-11-06, 06:04 PM
Slow... Queen? Lauca questioned, tilting her head as she looked at the outfit. It hardly seemed Queenly. Or slow...

"It's one of those pokemon." Tamara explains to you.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 08:57 PM
Mallory frowned a little when Jennifer first came out of the bathroom. The costume had turned out more sexualized than she had intended, which Mallory guessed was due to her miscalculating Jen's measurements, or her erring more on the side of making sure the costume actually stayed on the girl. But her concerns were lessened somewhat upon seeing how happy Jen seemed to be wearing it.

Still, she couldn't help but ask her friend somewhat nervously, "Do you like it? I'm sorry if it's too tight, I had to guess at your measurements, since I figured it would be weird to measure you myself, and asking could have ruined the surprise. I tried not to have it expose too much either, but if it does make you uncomfortable or you want to wear something else, I would certainly understand."

Illven
2016-11-06, 09:05 PM
Mallory frowned a little when Jennifer first came out of the bathroom. The costume had turned out more sexualized than she had intended, which Mallory guessed was due to her miscalculating Jen's measurements, or her erring more on the side of making sure the costume actually stayed on the girl. But her concerns were lessened somewhat upon seeing how happy Jen seemed to be wearing it.

Still, she couldn't help but ask her friend somewhat nervously, "Do you like it? I'm sorry if it's too tight, I had to guess at your measurements, since I figured it would be weird to measure you myself, and asking could have ruined the surprise. I tried not to have it expose too much either, but if it does make you uncomfortable or you want to wear something else, I would certainly understand."

It's not too tight! Jen replied giving Mal a hug.

Thank you Mal. I like it alot. She said sincerely.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 09:19 PM
It's not too tight! Jen replied giving Mal a hug.

Thank you Mal. I like it alot. She said sincerely.

"You're welcome," Mallory replied with a smile, "I would say to not forget your card, but that happens to have the second half of your present in it, so it might be better to wait to open that until you are opening the other ones."

Illven
2016-11-06, 09:32 PM
"You're welcome," Mallory replied with a smile, "I would say to not forget your card, but that happens to have the second half of your present in it, so it might be better to wait to open that until you are opening the other ones."

Jen turns to make sure her costume has a back. Then thinks for a moment

How is the birthday card, holding an entire separate costume? Jen questions.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 09:53 PM
Jen turns to make sure her costume has a back. Then thinks for a moment

How is the birthday card, holding an entire separate costume? Jen questions.

Mallory sighs, "It's not a costume. Look, just don't worry about it and enjoy the party. When the time comes, then you can get excited about it, okay?"

Illven
2016-11-06, 10:05 PM
Mallory sighs, "It's not a costume. Look, just don't worry about it and enjoy the party. When the time comes, then you can get excited about it, okay?"

Okay Mal! Jen replies brightly.

So what do you think of your handiwork? Jen questions twirling for you.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 11:39 PM
Okay Mal! Jen replies brightly.

So what do you think of your handiwork? Jen questions twirling for you.

"It looks very good on you," Mallory said with a nod, "Glad to see all of my hard work paid off."

Illven
2016-11-06, 11:48 PM
"It looks very good on you," Mallory said with a nod, "Glad to see all of my hard work paid off."

Better then your work with Agatha? Jen asks hopefully.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-07, 01:11 AM
Better then your work with Agatha? Jen asks hopefully.

"Well, Agatha's costume wasn't as complicated to make as yours was," Mallory said, hoping that would be enough to avoid giving a definitive answer.

Illven
2016-11-07, 01:18 AM
"Well, Agatha's costume wasn't as complicated to make as yours was," Mallory said, hoping that would be enough to avoid giving a definitive answer.

Really, what was so complicated about mine? Jen questions curious.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-07, 01:34 AM
Really, what was so complicated about mine? Jen questions curious.

"All of the little details," Mallory answered, "Like getting the shell hat the right shape and size, the neck ruffle maintaining that wavy shape instead of just being flat, and the stomach lines being spaced properly without making you look fat."

Illven
2016-11-07, 01:46 AM
"All of the little details," Mallory answered, "Like getting the shell hat the right shape and size, the neck ruffle maintaining that wavy shape instead of just being flat, and the stomach lines being spaced properly without making you look fat."

Oh. That would add up to alot... Jen admitted blushing and rubbing the back of her crown.

The crown of authority.

Zevox
2016-11-07, 06:43 PM
As Jen emerged from the changing room wearing her present, Tanya's eyebrows shot up, and she gave Mal an odd look. She was very unsure what to make of that one.

Illven
2016-11-09, 08:21 AM
Episode 18 Scene 3

As you march up to the the entrance of the con. There are a few surprises.

One. Jen's step mom to be is with you. Apparently Jen specifically asked if she would come.

B. There seems to be a lot of people here. Alot of big names are at this con maybe?

As Jen's dad starts getting the tickets, what are you going to do to make your entrance known.

Allure =d6 Have people notice your costume or you, right away. +2 VP with Luna

Skill =d5 There's a trivia contest on the front lawn. Answer a right question and win a prize. +2 VP with Jen

Conflict =d6 Someone spranged their ankle. Carry them to treatment. +2 VP with Luna.

Necroticplague
2016-11-11, 04:53 AM
With the final preperations underway, minor costume and makeup adjustment, P'ro'shi takes a moment to to do a final check on her details. Swimsuit on under, because one can never be too cautious when wearing a bell-shaped dress, and to fill in a minor detail. Hair, bright shade of blue, like the lighter of the two she sometimes speaks in when her writer can't remember which shade of turquoise to use. She fulls out a phone and checks a pick against a mirror to see if she can get the right shade of tan right for the skin. Sometimes, a 'play can be all about the minor things.
Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer

Zevox
2016-11-11, 11:49 PM
As Tanya waited patiently with her friends for Jen's dad to get their tickets, her attention wandered over what was going on here in front of the convention. There were a lot of people, many of them dressed in various cosplay outfits, which didn't surprise her. What did raise her eyebrow was a trivia contest that was for some reason going on - maybe somebody decided it would help entertain the people who had to wait in line? Whatever it was, she was half-listening with idle interest due to having nothing better to do, when a topic she had not expected came up.

"Where did Elvira take Bethany for their third date in 'Brimstone?'" came the question. Several people piped up saying 'a strip club!' quickly, causing a bunch of laughter from the group, but the person holding the contest clarified that she was looking for the name of the club. That, it seemed, was stumping people. Tanya sighed, and without thinking, piped up with the answer: "'The Naked Truth.'"

Just as the questioner was congratulating her on getting it right, it dawned on her that none of her friends here knew why she would know that - and she really didn't want them to, either. Tamara was giving her a sly look, too, which she answered with a short glare - damn, but she hoped her sister knew to keep her mouth shut on this one. "Uh," she started, addressing those were giving her a surprised look, "j-just somethin' I read online once. Thought it was kinda funny, s-so I guess it stuck with me," she lied.

Skill, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2, Overclock Burnout -2 = +2 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 3/3.
Wish I had a luck roll this scene to tank, but I guess a low-DC skill roll that's still worth 2 VP is the next best thing.

Esprit15
2016-11-12, 03:47 AM
As she arrives to the con with the group, the vampiress's ears perk up. Someone in the distance was asking questions to an audience. And the topic was... Space Walk? It had been years since she had seen that show! It sounded like they were focusing on the boundary between science fiction and reality.

"What two phenomena, one real, one hypothetical, are frequently used interchangeably for traveling between huge interstellar distances, such as in the episodes Deja Vu, Lost, and Out of Time?" Oh! That's an easy one! She didn't even have to have seen the show to know that! "Black holes and wormholes, respectively!" she shouts from the crowd.
Skill, Stargazer (+2)

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-12, 09:48 PM
Mallory gave Tanya an odd look as she answered the question correctly, and tried to cover for it, "...Uh huh."

Though she didn't have very long to feel superior to her girlfriend, as the next question to come up was, "What order are the Knights of the Round Table introduced in the full theme for the 90's cartoon show Hyper Camelot?"

Before anyone else even had a chance to answer, Mallory blurted out, "Arthur, Lancelot, Percival, Galahad, and Gawain."

"What? No way, Arthur comes second," one guy said.

"In the line-up yes, but Arthur is mentioned in the narrative interlude that comes just before it," Mallory argued, "So technically he is introduced first."

"Actually, the demon's correct," the host said, "That was supposed to be a trick question. I'm surprised you knew that. You don't really seem like the type who would..."

"Look, can I just have my prize?" Mallory interrupted, not wanting to be the center of attention for this silly contest any longer than she had to be. The last thing she needed was everyone in town knowing how much of a fan she was of some kid's show she should have outgrown years ago, and one that's been off the air for longer than she was alive at that.

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +5 total, cannot fail.

Illven
2016-11-12, 10:54 PM
With the final preperations underway, minor costume and makeup adjustment, P'ro'shi takes a moment to to do a final check on her details. Swimsuit on under, because one can never be too cautious when wearing a bell-shaped dress, and to fill in a minor detail. Hair, bright shade of blue, like the lighter of the two she sometimes speaks in when her writer can't remember which shade of turquoise to use. She fulls out a phone and checks a pick against a mirror to see if she can get the right shade of tan right for the skin. Sometimes, a 'play can be all about the minor things.
Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer

Hey P'ro'shi. You okay? You have that distant look you sometimes get. Luna replied.

As she arrives to the con with the group, the vampiress's ears perk up. Someone in the distance was asking questions to an audience. And the topic was... Space Walk? It had been years since she had seen that show! It sounded like they were focusing on the boundary between science fiction and reality.

"What two phenomena, one real, one hypothetical, are frequently used interchangeably for traveling between huge interstellar distances, such as in the episodes Deja Vu, Lost, and Out of Time?" Oh! That's an easy one! She didn't even have to have seen the show to know that! "Black holes and wormholes, respectively!" she shouts from the crowd.
Skill, Stargazer (+2)

"Uh... Uh. No. No. Sorry." The quizzer replies. "The answer is...." He starts looking back to the crowd.

"Anti-holes, and black holes." A familiar voice. Nate. Replied.

As Tanya waited patiently with her friends for Jen's dad to get their tickets, her attention wandered over what was going on here in front of the convention. There were a lot of people, many of them dressed in various cosplay outfits, which didn't surprise her. What did raise her eyebrow was a trivia contest that was for some reason going on - maybe somebody decided it would help entertain the people who had to wait in line? Whatever it was, she was half-listening with idle interest due to having nothing better to do, when a topic she had not expected came up.

"Where did Elvira take Bethany for their third date in 'Brimstone?'" came the question. Several people piped up saying 'a strip club!' quickly, causing a bunch of laughter from the group, but the person holding the contest clarified that she was looking for the name of the club. That, it seemed, was stumping people. Tanya sighed, and without thinking, piped up with the answer: "'The Naked Truth.'"

Just as the questioner was congratulating her on getting it right, it dawned on her that none of her friends here knew why she would know that - and she really didn't want them to, either. Tamara was giving her a sly look, too, which she answered with a short glare - damn, but she hoped her sister knew to keep her mouth shut on this one. "Uh," she started, addressing those were giving her a surprised look, "j-just somethin' I read online once. Thought it was kinda funny, s-so I guess it stuck with me," she lied.

Skill, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2, Overclock Burnout -2 = +2 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 3/3.
Wish I had a luck roll this scene to tank, but I guess a low-DC skill roll that's still worth 2 VP is the next best thing.

"Come up here, and get your prize. A six inch to scale doll of Elvira in her leather corset!" The operator replies picking up a box from a nearby table.

Your sister starts chuckling, what do you do?

Mallory gave Tanya an odd look as she answered the question correctly, and tried to cover for it, "...Uh huh."

Though she didn't have very long to feel superior to her girlfriend, as the next question to come up was, "What order are the Knights of the Round Table introduced in the full theme for the 90's cartoon show Hyper Camelot?"

Before anyone else even had a chance to answer, Mallory blurted out, "Arthur, Lancelot, Percival, Galahad, and Gawain."

"What? No way, Arthur comes second," one guy said.

"In the line-up yes, but Arthur is mentioned in the narrative interlude that comes just before it," Mallory argued, "So technically he is introduced first."

"Actually, the demon's correct," the host said, "That was supposed to be a trick question. I'm surprised you knew that. You don't really seem like the type who would..."

"Look, can I just have my prize?" Mallory interrupted, not wanting to be the center of attention for this silly contest any longer than she had to be. The last thing she needed was everyone in town knowing how much of a fan she was of some kid's show she should have outgrown years ago, and one that's been off the air for longer than she was alive at that.

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +5 total, cannot fail.

"Oh! Of course. Come up here and pick up your own life sized plastic replica Arthur Sword!" The host cheered holding it up.

C'mon Mal! Let's go! Jen said pulling Mallory to the stage.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-13, 12:20 AM
"Oh! Of course. Come up here and pick up your own life sized plastic replica Arthur Sword!" The host cheered holding it up.

C'mon Mal! Let's go! Jen said pulling Mallory to the stage.

Mallory suddenly looked a little flustered, "Um, I'm not sure if I should... gah!"

Not having the strength to fight Jen on this, she ended up getting dragged onstage.

"Well, since I'm here already..." she muttered under her breath, taking the sword from the host.

It is a rather well-made replica, Mallory thought to herself as she turned it in her hand with idle fascination, But I wonder where I can stash something this big...

Illven
2016-11-13, 12:26 AM
Mallory suddenly looked a little flustered, "Um, I'm not sure if I should... gah!"

Not having the strength to fight Jen on this, she ended up getting dragged onstage.

"Well, since I'm here already..." she muttered under her breath, taking the sword from the host.

It is a rather well-made replica, Mallory thought to herself as she turned it in her hand with idle fascination, But I wonder where I can stash something this big...

Mal you're the queen of everything! Jen cheered lifting Mal's sword hand up.

Zevox
2016-11-13, 01:39 AM
"Come up here, and get your prize. A six inch to scale doll of Elvira in her leather corset!" The operator replies picking up a box from a nearby table.

Your sister starts chuckling, what do you do?
Tanya blinked. A prize? A doll? Well, that was very not her sort of thing... but well, she couldn't just refuse to take it, could she? "Uh, sure, I guess," Passing Tamara on the way there, though, she leaned down and said very quietly, "Not a word to anyone. 'Specially Mal or Agatha."

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-13, 01:48 AM
Mal you're the queen of everything! Jen cheered lifting Mal's sword hand up.

"I'm not queen of anything!" Mallory protested, feeling her face growing red hot as she tried to wrest her hand free, "I just won some toy sword is all. It's not a big deal."

She did keep a tight grip on said toy sword, however, and looked it over to make sure it didn't break with Jen's roughhousing.

Tanya blinked. A prize? A doll? Well, that was very not her sort of thing... but well, she couldn't just refuse to take it, could she? "Uh, sure, I guess," Passing Tamara on the way there, though, she leaned down and said very quietly, "Not a word to anyone. 'Specially Mal or Agatha."

Mallory gave the scantily clad doll a withering glare as Tanya accepted it. When her girlfriend came back off the stage, Mallory frowned and asked, "Are you seriously planning on keeping that... thing?"

Illven
2016-11-13, 02:05 AM

"Sure, sure, but you owe me sis!" She replied with a grin and a wave.

"I'm not queen of anything!" Mallory protested, feeling her face growing red hot as she tried to wrest her hand free, "I just won some toy sword is all. It's not a big deal."

She did keep a tight grip on said toy sword, however, and looked it over to make sure it didn't break with Jen's roughhousing.

Mallory gave the scantily clad doll a withering glare as Tanya accepted it. When her girlfriend came back off the stage, Mallory frowned and asked, "Are you seriously planning on keeping that... thing?"

Oh... Did you ideologize to be president then? Jen questions.

As Mal calls the doll a thing, she feels the rage of an amnesiac sorceress for just a moment. Huh. Strange.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-13, 02:31 AM
Oh... Did you ideologize to be president then? Jen questions.

As Mal calls the doll a thing, she feels the rage of an amnesiac sorceress for just a moment. Huh. Strange.

"That's not what I meant!" Mallory retorted, "I just answered one question, what's the big deal?"

Illven
2016-11-13, 02:33 AM
"That's not what I meant!" Mallory retorted, "I just answered one question, what's the big deal?"

I'm.. I'm sorry.... I just wanted to be excited for your victory, like you would be for mine.. Jen replied shying away.

Esprit15
2016-11-13, 03:12 AM
"Right... forgot they made up the terminology for that..." Taika says.

Illven
2016-11-13, 03:44 AM
"Right... forgot they made up the terminology for that..." Taika says.

"Eh, no one thinks any less of you." Agatha replies giving you an awkward pat on the shoulder. "It's where your knowledge actually works against you."

Esprit15
2016-11-13, 03:53 AM
"Eh, no one thinks any less of you." Agatha replies giving you an awkward pat on the shoulder. "It's where your knowledge actually works against you."

"Still embarrassing to come off as cocky and get it wrong..."

Illven
2016-11-13, 04:09 AM
"Still embarrassing to come off as cocky and get it wrong..."

"I think I'm the only one that noticed. I don't think Nate realized we were here yet, and the rest of us are distracted." Agatha replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-13, 05:25 AM
I'm.. I'm sorry.... I just wanted to be excited for your victory, like you would be for mine.. Jen replied shying away.

Mallory sighed as she made her way off the stage, "It's fine, I understand. Just... I'd rather not give people something to make fun of me over. Especially not that show."

Esprit15
2016-11-13, 07:27 AM
"I think I'm the only one that noticed. I don't think Nate realized we were here yet, and the rest of us are distracted." Agatha replied.

"Well, they are always distracted," Taika says, rolling her eyes with a teasing grin.

Illven
2016-11-13, 01:54 PM
Mallory sighed as she made her way off the stage, "It's fine, I understand. Just... I'd rather not give people something to make fun of me over. Especially not that show."

Why would we make fun of you? I've never heard the show, but it kinda sounds like DBZ but with knights, and we don't make fun of Agatha. Jen questioned following Mal.

"Well, they are always distracted," Taika says, rolling her eyes with a teasing grin.

"That is certainly true." Agatha chuckles, pointing at Mal and Jen talking about the sword.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-13, 11:54 PM
Why would we make fun of you? I've never heard the show, but it kinda sounds like DBZ but with knights, and we don't make fun of Agatha. Jen questioned following Mal.

"Well, it's not surprising you haven't," Mallory said, "It only ran for a couple of seasons during the 90s and early 2000s. The only reason I know about it was because my dad was a huge fan and had the entire series on a box set. He and I used to watch it together all the time when I was younger."

Illven
2016-11-14, 12:30 AM
"Well, it's not surprising you haven't," Mallory said, "It only ran for a couple of seasons during the 90s and early 2000s. The only reason I know about it was because my dad was a huge fan and had the entire series on a box set. He and I used to watch it together all the time when I was younger."

Aww! That's really sweet! Jen beamed sincerely.

Esprit15
2016-11-14, 03:45 AM

"That is certainly true." Agatha chuckles, pointing at Mal and Jen talking about the sword.

"At least it seems harmless so far. Nobody is getting assaulted, threatened, or otherwise harmed, yet. Maybe today will be a good day."

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-14, 03:34 PM
Aww! That's really sweet! Jen beamed sincerely.

"Yes, well I'm not sure everyone would agree with you," Mallory said with a frown, "Most would probably see me still liking such a thing as childish."

Illven
2016-11-14, 04:36 PM
"At least it seems harmless so far. Nobody is getting assaulted, threatened, or otherwise harmed, yet. Maybe today will be a good day."

"Well our legs will probably hurt, but that's pretty minor on the scale of things." Agatha replied.

"Yes, well I'm not sure everyone would agree with you," Mallory said with a frown, "Most would probably see me still liking such a thing as childish."

Well those people are dumb. Jen said firmly.

Necroticplague
2016-11-14, 05:08 PM
Hey P'ro'shi. You okay? You have that distant look you sometimes get. Luna replied.

"Yeah. Just thinking and reminiscing a little about how much a put into this compared to my last time. Last time, all I did was throw on a suit and assume 'eh, I'll look like someone from some sports anime'. Turned out to be half right."

Illven
2016-11-14, 05:36 PM
"Yeah. Just thinking and reminiscing a little about how much a put into this compared to my last time. Last time, all I did was throw on a suit and assume 'eh, I'll look like someone from some sports anime'. Turned out to be half right."

Oh right, I remember that. Small world, or crazy stalker writer. You decide? Luna teased.

Zevox
2016-11-14, 07:25 PM
"Sure, sure, but you owe me sis!" She replied with a grin and a wave.
"Gladly," Tanya said with a relieved sigh.

Tanya glanced over the doll in her hand, genuinely unsure of what to do with it. On the one hand, she had won it... and kind of had her own reasons that she wouldn't mind keeping it. On the other, it would feel weird keeping a doll around her room, especially one from Brimstone - she'd always avoided having anything physical that could show she had the slightest interest in those books in any way. "Nah," she wound up answering, trying her best to sound casual and unconflicted about it. "Definitely not my kinda thing. I'll need to find someone who would want it to give it to - or, I dunno, donate it or somethin', if nobody I know wants it," she said.

Illven
2016-11-14, 07:48 PM
"Gladly," Tanya said with a relieved sigh.

Tanya glanced over the doll in her hand, genuinely unsure of what to do with it. On the one hand, she had won it... and kind of had her own reasons that she wouldn't mind keeping it. On the other, it would feel weird keeping a doll around her room, especially one from Brimstone - she'd always avoided having anything physical that could show she had the slightest interest in those books in any way. "Nah," she wound up answering, trying her best to sound casual and unconflicted about it. "Definitely not my kinda thing. I'll need to find someone who would want it to give it to - or, I dunno, donate it or somethin', if nobody I know wants it," she said.

We could ask around. Jen offers helpfully.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-14, 11:07 PM

"But technically correct," Mallory explained, "The show was targeted towards boys ages 5 to 12, at most. Even my father was outside of that demographic when it first came out."

"Good," Mallory said with a nod, "Those books portrayals of demons is outright offensive. I'm don't even know how it got so popular."

She gives the doll another critical once-over, and her eyes rest on its cleavage for a moment as she says, "Actually, there is at least one reason I can think of."

Esprit15
2016-11-14, 11:10 PM
"Well our legs will probably hurt, but that's pretty minor on the scale of things." Agatha replied.

"If that's all that happens, I will be quite happy."

Illven
2016-11-15, 12:04 AM
"But technically correct," Mallory explained, "The show was targeted towards boys ages 5 to 12, at most. Even my father was outside of that demographic when it first came out."

"Good," Mallory said with a nod, "Those books portrayals of demons is outright offensive. I'm don't even know how it got so popular."

She gives the doll another critical once-over, and her eyes rest on its cleavage for a moment as she says, "Actually, there is at least one reason I can think of."

Is it that bad? I've never read it so I don't want to judge. Jen replies.

"If that's all that happens, I will be quite happy."

"And for better or worse, that will happen. We aren't used to spending the entire day standing." Agatha replies.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-15, 04:31 AM

"From what I know of it, that character is basically every demon and succubus stereotype mashed together and exaggerated to a ridiculous extent," Mallory stated, "To the level where she actually rubs long rods as some sort of nervous tic. It's quite offensive. Well, to me, anyway," she adds with a scoff, "I'm sure there's plenty of succubi who absolutely love how sexed up she is."

Illven
2016-11-15, 03:11 PM
"From what I know of it, that character is basically every demon and succubus stereotype mashed together and exaggerated to a ridiculous extent," Mallory stated, "To the level where she actually rubs long rods as some sort of nervous tic. It's quite offensive. Well, to me, anyway," she adds with a scoff, "I'm sure there's plenty of succubi who absolutely love how sexed up she is."

Wouldn't stroking long rods be a sorcerer or sorceress tic? I mean stereotypically we're the ones with wands. Jen replies the point flying over her head.

Zevox
2016-11-15, 07:00 PM
We could ask around. Jen offers helpfully.
Tanya nodded. "Could be helpful. ...so, guessin' that means you ain't interested? You got first dibs if you want it, bein' the birthday girl and all," she offered.

"Yeah, I've seen the stuff people say about 'em online," Tanya remarked in apparent agreement. "It's weird what kinda stuff gets popular these days."

Wouldn't stroking long rods be a sorcerer or sorceress tic? I mean stereotypically we're the ones with wands. Jen replies the point flying over her head.
"It's..." Tanya started, before stopping, embarrassed at the thought of explaining that one. "W-well, it's a Succubus stereotype. Th-think about it for a few, y-you'll get it."

Illven
2016-11-15, 07:07 PM
Tanya nodded. "Could be helpful. ...so, guessin' that means you ain't interested? You got first dibs if you want it, bein' the birthday girl and all," she offered.

"Yeah, I've seen the stuff people say about 'em online," Tanya remarked in apparent agreement. "It's weird what kinda stuff gets popular these days."

"It's..." Tanya started, before stopping, embarrassed at the thought of explaining that one. "W-well, it's a Succubus stereotype. Th-think about it for a few, y-you'll get it."

Jen seems to file that away.

I mean if no one else wants it I'll take it. She's certainly attractive, but.. Jen replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-15, 10:16 PM

"I'll say," Mallory added, "It's quite frankly insane how much people let their libidos run their interests."

Jen seems to file that away.

I mean if no one else wants it I'll take it. She's certainly attractive, but.. Jen replied.

Mallory just gave Jen a withering glare at this statement.

Illven
2016-11-15, 10:32 PM
"I'll say," Mallory added, "It's quite frankly insane how much people let their libidos run their interests."

What! Should we just throw it in the trash? Jen replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-16, 03:33 PM

"Well, it certainly wouldn't be out of place there," Mallory answered.

Illven
2016-11-16, 05:39 PM

Tanya? Jen turns to get her opinion.

Zevox
2016-11-16, 08:36 PM
Tanya had to suppress a wince at that, but just continued to nod. People jumping to conclusions like those were exactly why she didn't talk about this, after all.

Tanya? Jen turns to get her opinion.
"Eh," Tanya started awkwardly, rubbing her neck, "s-seems like a waste to do that. No sense throwin' away somethin' someone might like. I'm sure we'll find someone who'd want it around the convention."

Illven
2016-11-16, 08:47 PM
Tanya had to suppress a wince at that, but just continued to nod. People jumping to conclusions like those were exactly why she didn't talk about this, after all.

"Eh," Tanya started awkwardly, rubbing her neck, "s-seems like a waste to do that. No sense throwin' away somethin' someone might like. I'm sure we'll find someone who'd want it around the convention."

Yeah, you're probably right. Jen admits.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-16, 09:06 PM
"...I suppose you might have a point," Mallory conceded, "At a place like this, with this many people, there's bound to be someone you can off-load it onto."

Illven
2016-11-16, 09:31 PM
"...I suppose you might have a point," Mallory conceded, "At a place like this, with this many people, there's bound to be someone you can off-load it onto."

Does Agatha, or Nate read those books? Jen asks the two of you.

Zevox
2016-11-16, 10:11 PM
Tanya raised an eyebrow at that. "I'd be pretty surprised if either of 'em did, considerin' what they're about," she remarked. "I don't exactly think Cereza'd be interested in lesbian love stories considerin' what she deals with at school. And Nate, well, dunno, but there ain't many dudes that're into those kinda stories to begin with, so..."

Illven
2016-11-16, 10:33 PM
Tanya raised an eyebrow at that. "I'd be pretty surprised if either of 'em did, considerin' what they're about," she remarked. "I don't exactly think Cereza'd be interested in lesbian love stories considerin' what she deals with at school. And Nate, well, dunno, but there ain't many dudes that're into those kinda stories to begin with, so..."

We could ask. Jen suggests.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-17, 01:49 AM
We could ask. Jen suggests.

"Don't bother asking Agatha," Mallory said, "Tanya's right, she wouldn't enjoy such offensive drivel, and I would know if she did. Now Nate on the other hand..."

She looks over at Tanya, then bites her tongue to avoid saying anything about Nate her girlfriend wouldn't approve of.

Illven
2016-11-17, 02:24 AM
"Don't bother asking Agatha," Mallory said, "Tanya's right, she wouldn't enjoy such offensive drivel, and I would know if she did. Now Nate on the other hand..."

She looks over at Tanya, then bites her tongue to avoid saying anything about Nate her girlfriend wouldn't approve of.

Hey Nate! Get over here! Jen calls. To which Nate swiftly comes over.

"Yeah... Hey what's up?" He asks confused at the sight of Tanya and Mal.

Zevox
2016-11-17, 07:16 PM

Tanya frowned a bit, wondering at Mal's sudden stop there, but Jen's subsequent call took her attention.

Hey Nate! Get over here! Jen calls. To which Nate swiftly comes over.

"Yeah... Hey what's up?" He asks confused at the sight of Tanya and Mal.
Tanya sighed. "Well... look, I'm bettin' this is kinda a dumb question for you, but seems like Dove really wants me to ask. You don't happen to read Brimstone by any chance, do you? I just won this little doll of one of the girls from it, and was gonna try and find someone who'd want it to give it to."

Illven
2016-11-17, 08:14 PM
Tanya frowned a bit, wondering at Mal's sudden stop there, but Jen's subsequent call took her attention.

Tanya sighed. "Well... look, I'm bettin' this is kinda a dumb question for you, but seems like Dove really wants me to ask. You don't happen to read Brimstone by any chance, do you? I just won this little doll of one of the girls from it, and was gonna try and find someone who'd want it to give it to."

"I read it." Nate admits awkwardly rubbing the back of my head. "I didn't really like it much though. Not my thing. I only read it because I don't like criticizing media I didn't consume because it's popular to do so. Sorry, I really wouldn't care." He admits.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-17, 09:49 PM
"I read it." Nate admits awkwardly rubbing the back of my head. "I didn't really like it much though. Not my thing. I only read it because I don't like criticizing media I didn't consume because it's popular to do so. Sorry, I really wouldn't care." He admits.

Mallory's eyes narrowed at Nate, but again she held her tongue. Mostly.

"Sure you do," she couldn't help but let slip out.

Illven
2016-11-17, 10:29 PM
Mallory's eyes narrowed at Nate, but again she held her tongue. Mostly.

"Sure you do," she couldn't help but let slip out.

"Sure... I do care?" Nate questions cocking his head at Mal.

Zevox
2016-11-18, 12:56 AM
Tanya blinked a bit in surprise at the first part, but wound up shrugging by the end. "Eh, that's more'n I thought you'd've done, but ends up pretty much like I figured. No big dude, I'm sure I'll find someone. Big convention and all."

Illven
2016-11-18, 01:06 AM
Tanya blinked a bit in surprise at the first part, but wound up shrugging by the end. "Eh, that's more'n I thought you'd've done, but ends up pretty much like I figured. No big dude, I'm sure I'll find someone. Big convention and all."

"Ask Luna, or Alex. It kinda seems up they're alley." He recommends.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-18, 03:36 AM
"Yes, I'm sure one of them would absolutely love it," Mallory said dismissively, tucking her sword under her arm.

Illven
2016-11-18, 04:13 AM
"Yes, I'm sure one of them would absolutely love it," Mallory said dismissively, tucking her sword under her arm.

Nate does seem to visibly check that it's not real metal before continuing.

"Shall we find them?" He offers.

Zevox
2016-11-18, 07:59 PM
"I kinda have a hard time seein' Alex bein' the sort to read romance books," Tanya remarked. "Dunno about Luna though. Guess I can ask next time I see her."

Illven
2016-11-18, 09:06 PM
Episode 18 Scene 4

As you enter the convention. It's one of the biggest you've seen. From stalls dedicated to table top gaming, cosplayers showing off, Tech gear, discussions.

Where are you most interested/going to fight to them to go first.

You can use your choice of Allure, Skill, Conflict, or Luck

Allure, Conflict, and Luck give +2 VP for Luna.
Skill gives +3 VP for Jen.

Esprit15
2016-11-19, 01:15 AM
Taika wanders the convention, more interested in finding someone that she can feed from than wooing Jen. Plus, she was curious if different species had different flavors to their blood.
Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

A Thousand Faces (Auto 1)

Zevox
2016-11-19, 02:48 PM
Tanya looked around the convention, out of her element and unsure of what to do - and half looking to see if she spotted Luna, since she had to ask her about the doll at some point. "So, uh, well, here we are. Uh... anythin' in particular you guys wanted to see first?" she asked, speaking to Tamara, Mal, and Jen.

Weak Luck -1.
Ah, if only Deep Freeze were still going, I'd compete for that skill roll. Oh well, guess Mal gets the Jen points this scene.

7th son of sons
2016-11-19, 08:32 PM
Lauca, who had been sleeping peacefully in the back of Jenny's dad's car, sprung to attention, her ears twitching. She was all alone! Jenny was all alone! She pressed her face to the window, to see what was going on outside. A PARTY! The biggest party in the world, it looked like! Jenny's con-ven-tion!

Lauca tumbled out of the car, so very very excited to see everyone and everything! Oh, and find Jenny! Sprinting on all fours, Lauca cut through the crowd, trying to pick up Jenny's scent. But there were so many scents! And so many things! Picture books, picture takings, princesses, giant toys, robots, it was like the whole world and everything in it was here! Lauca couldn't help but say Hi to everything, and shake hands, give a few hugs (and get a few back), cover as much ground as she could before she finally caught onto a familiar scent. Not Jenny but... Pretty Lady!!!

Lauca pounced out from under a tabletop rpg table, wrapping (what she assumed to be) Luna in her arms, panting heavily after all her sprinting. Foooooooooound You!

Allure (+1), Thaw Out 1/3 (+2), Hidden Talent: Runner's Glow (+2) = +5

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-21, 12:33 AM
"Not particularly," Mallory said, "I usually follow Agatha around in places like this..."

Having an idea, she turned to Tamara and asked, "Where would you like to go first? Your sister and I are supposed to be keeping an eye on you, after all, and you seem to have a better idea of what's here than we do." And while she didn't say it aloud, getting on the good side of her girlfriend's sister was a big plus. After all, if Tamara didn't approve of her, it wouldn't be a very good sign for their relationship.

No way I can think of to get the Connections bonus, sadly, but hopefully I won't need it.

Necroticplague
2016-11-21, 10:02 AM
With all the people at the con, it's not much more time before P'ro'shi ends up seperated from Luna, a bit lost among the crowd. While she can soak in the odd nature of the place, still seeming rather odd, even after hir first one, she's still keeps an eye out. A social event is better with some social, after all. When she think she sees Luna again finally, she witnesses her suddenly getting tackled by some figure! Moving fast to move and help her against the accoster, she gives a sigh/pant of relief when she sees the relatively harmless girl who did the tackling. Nonetheless, one person who sometimes has trouble with norms to another, she squirms her own redundant limbs between them, to pry the two girls from each other "There's a time, and a way for that. Suddenly, and out of nowhere, is not it."
Neutral Allure, +2 Runner's Glow, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spots

Illven
2016-11-22, 08:13 PM
Taika wanders the convention, more interested in finding someone that she can feed from than wooing Jen. Plus, she was curious if different species had different flavors to their blood.
Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

[Give me a luck or an allure check depending on if you're hoping to find someone randomly, or trying to entice some lucky boy/girl. DC 5 for the luck. DC 6 for the allure, but you get to name the species of the drainee on the allure]

Tanya looked around the convention, out of her element and unsure of what to do - and half looking to see if she spotted Luna, since she had to ask her about the doll at some point. "So, uh, well, here we are. Uh... anythin' in particular you guys wanted to see first?" she asked, speaking to Tamara, Mal, and Jen.

Weak Luck -1.
Ah, if only Deep Freeze were still going, I'd compete for that skill roll. Oh well, guess Mal gets the Jen points this scene.

See below post.

"Not particularly," Mallory said, "I usually follow Agatha around in places like this..."

Having an idea, she turned to Tamara and asked, "Where would you like to go first? Your sister and I are supposed to be keeping an eye on you, after all, and you seem to have a better idea of what's here than we do." And while she didn't say it aloud, getting on the good side of her girlfriend's sister was a big plus. After all, if Tamara didn't approve of her, it wouldn't be a very good sign for their relationship.

No way I can think of to get the Connections bonus, sadly, but hopefully I won't need it.

She points to Lauca and Luna. "Are all your friends like that?" She comments. "Because I don't think mom and dad want me to see that." She comments neutrally.

With all the people at the con, it's not much more time before P'ro'shi ends up seperated from Luna, a bit lost among the crowd. While she can soak in the odd nature of the place, still seeming rather odd, even after hir first one, she's still keeps an eye out. A social event is better with some social, after all. When she think she sees Luna again finally, she witnesses her suddenly getting tackled by some figure! Moving fast to move and help her against the accoster, she gives a sigh/pant of relief when she sees the relatively harmless girl who did the tackling. Nonetheless, one person who sometimes has trouble with norms to another, she squirms her own redundant limbs between them, to pry the two girls from each other "There's a time, and a way for that. Suddenly, and out of nowhere, is not it."
Neutral Allure, +2 Runner's Glow, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spots

See below post.

Lauca, who had been sleeping peacefully in the back of Jenny's dad's car, sprung to attention, her ears twitching. She was all alone! Jenny was all alone! She pressed her face to the window, to see what was going on outside. A PARTY! The biggest party in the world, it looked like! Jenny's con-ven-tion!

Lauca tumbled out of the car, so very very excited to see everyone and everything! Oh, and find Jenny! Sprinting on all fours, Lauca cut through the crowd, trying to pick up Jenny's scent. But there were so many scents! And so many things! Picture books, picture takings, princesses, giant toys, robots, it was like the whole world and everything in it was here! Lauca couldn't help but say Hi to everything, and shake hands, give a few hugs (and get a few back), cover as much ground as she could before she finally caught onto a familiar scent. Not Jenny but... Pretty Lady!!!

Lauca pounced out from under a tabletop rpg table, wrapping (what she assumed to be) Luna in her arms, panting heavily after all her sprinting. Foooooooooound You!

Allure (+1), Thaw Out 1/3 (+2), Hidden Talent: Runner's Glow (+2) = +5

Oh! Heyyyy.. Luna replied with a blush as the busty sales clerk, Luna was hitting on looks at you strangely. What happened? You got separated from us, did you notice something and wander off? She asks as P'ro'shi separates you two.

Oh P'ro'shi. I'm just happy she found us. She comments.

7th son of sons
2016-11-22, 08:30 PM
Sorry P... Pyro... Pro... Sorry Lauca answers the boy, evidently not too sorry. Lauca was lost! And had to find her friend! And Lauca found you! Did you see all the things! It's all a-m-a-zing!!!! Lauca cheered, smiling widely at the both of you, P'ro'shi's instruction already rolling off her.

Illven
2016-11-22, 08:53 PM
Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

"Listen, I appreciate the offer, but I'm in a relationship." The witch replies. "So unless you want to drain from me and my boyfriend, I don't really think I can."

Sorry P... Pyro... Pro... Sorry Lauca answers the boy, evidently not too sorry. Lauca was lost! And had to find her friend! And Lauca found you! Did you see all the things! It's all a-m-a-zing!!!! Lauca cheered, smiling widely at the both of you, P'ro'shi's instruction already rolling off her.

"You're new hear aren't you?" The Sales clerk chuckles.

7th son of sons
2016-11-22, 09:16 PM
"You're new hear aren't you?" The Sales clerk chuckles.

Lauca nods energetically at the stranger. Yeah yeah yeah, Lauca's never seen so many people together! And there's costumes and picture books and board games and... and everything!!!

Esprit15
2016-11-22, 09:25 PM
"Well, not entirely drain," Taika says coyly. "Just a few sips... I could practically smell the both of you when I got here. Very good smelling blood, I might note," she adds, looking for the male.

Illven
2016-11-22, 09:37 PM
Lauca nods energetically at the stranger. Yeah yeah yeah, Lauca's never seen so many people together! And there's costumes and picture books and board games and... and everything!!!

"It's alot to take in, just don't try to do too much at once." The sales clerk recommends.

"Well, not entirely drain," Taika says coyly. "Just a few sips... I could practically smell the both of you when I got here. Very good smelling blood, I might note," she adds, looking for the male.

"I don't think he'll be 100% cool with me making out with a girl unless he can at least watch." She comments back.

"Oh there he is." She said pointing out a human guy walking over now.

Esprit15
2016-11-22, 09:44 PM
Hm, only human... "I mean, the offer extends to both of you. But it goes no further than that. Blood and a few kisses, should you so desire," Taika says, eyes flirting between the two. Neither was half bad looking. The guy was lucky.

Illven
2016-11-22, 09:52 PM
Hm, only human... "I mean, the offer extends to both of you. But it goes no further than that. Blood and a few kisses, should you so desire," Taika says, eyes flirting between the two. Neither was half bad looking. The guy was lucky.

"Huh. What offer?" The guy replies for an instant before the rest of your sentence hits him.

"Are you that hungry?" He asks cocking his head.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-22, 09:57 PM
She points to Lauca and Luna. "Are all your friends like that?" She comments. "Because I don't think mom and dad want me to see that." She comments neutrally.

Mallory looked over to where Tamara was pointing, then grimaced, "Thankfully not. Though to be fair to them, there are quite a few things at these kinds of conventions your parents may not want you seeing, so I'm not sure why this of all things bothers you."

7th son of sons
2016-11-22, 10:05 PM
"It's alot to take in, just don't try to do too much at once." The sales clerk recommends.

Are you the con-ven-tion boss, pretty lady? How do I see everything? Oh oh oh, Luna, you want to see everything with me!?

Illven
2016-11-22, 10:23 PM
Mallory looked over to where Tamara was pointing, then grimaced, "Thankfully not. Though to be fair to them, there are quite a few things at these kinds of conventions your parents may not want you seeing, so I'm not sure why this of all things bothers you."

"Doesn't bother me, it's just her friends setting a bad example." Tamara replis.

Are you the con-ven-tion boss, pretty lady? How do I see everything? Oh oh oh, Luna, you want to see everything with me!?

"Flattery will get you everywhere." The sales clerk smiles and chuckles.

It would be a lot of walking. Are you sure you're up for it? Luna warns.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-22, 11:26 PM
"Doesn't bother me, it's just her friends setting a bad example." Tamara replies.

"Very valid point," Mallory said with a nod, "And absolutely correct. Lauca I have a hard time blaming due to her lack of any kind of upbringing, but Luna should not be so willing to play along with her."

7th son of sons
2016-11-22, 11:28 PM
"Flattery will get you everywhere." The sales clerk smiles and chuckles.

It would be a lot of walking. Are you sure you're up for it? Luna warns.

Lauca could walk aaaaaaaaaall day to see all the fun things in here! she turned to both the clerk and P'ro'shi Do you want to come too? It'll be really fun!!

Illven
2016-11-22, 11:37 PM
"Very valid point," Mallory said with a nod, "And absolutely correct. Lauca I have a hard time blaming due to her lack of any kind of upbringing, but Luna should not be so willing to play along with her."

"Should we talk to her?" Tamara asked.

Lauca could walk aaaaaaaaaall day to see all the fun things in here! she turned to both the clerk and P'ro'shi Do you want to come too? It'll be really fun!!

Okay, just don't regret it later. Luna teased shooting a wink at the sales clerk.

Necroticplague
2016-11-23, 12:03 AM

Okay, just don't regret it later. Luna teased shooting a wink at the sales clerk.

"Course I am! Wouldn't be here if I wasn't!"

This has long day written all over it

Illven
2016-11-23, 12:20 AM

Okay, do you want to lead. Or should I? Luna questioned.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-23, 02:47 AM
"Should we talk to her?" Tamara asked.

"Perhaps if she detaches herself fro Luna we could," Mallory answered, "Whenever I start talking about proper behavior and such around Luna, she accuses me of slut-shaming, as if that's all she needs to do to defend her actions."

Illven
2016-11-23, 03:09 AM
"Perhaps if she detaches herself fro Luna we could," Mallory answered, "Whenever I start talking about proper behavior and such around Luna, she accuses me of slut-shaming, as if that's all she needs to do to defend her actions."

"What's slut shaming?" Tamara asks.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-23, 03:31 AM
"What's slut shaming?" Tamara asks.

"In theory, it's when someone, usually though not always male, accusing a woman of being a slut or otherwise sinful for wearing clothing that shows skin or having sex outside of marriage. In my experience however, it's usually just something that some girls accuse other people of doing in order to justify dressing in highly inappropriate clothing or having sex with people they barely know with wanton abandon."

Illven
2016-11-23, 04:21 AM
"In theory, it's when someone, usually though not always male, accusing a woman of being a slut or otherwise sinful for wearing clothing that shows skin or having sex outside of marriage. In my experience however, it's usually just something that some girls accuse other people of doing in order to justify dressing in highly inappropriate clothing or having sex with people they barely know with wanton abandon."

"And people having ssssss.... that thing is wrong?" Tamara questions cocking her head.

Esprit15
2016-11-23, 05:25 AM
"Huh. What offer?" The guy replies for an instant before the rest of your sentence hits him.

"Are you that hungry?" He asks cocking his head.

"Enough so, yes. I'm also curious at whether there is notable difference between human blood, and that of other races, like your lovely friend here. Not that you're half bad, either," she says, smiling enough to clearly show her fangs.

7th son of sons
2016-11-23, 10:14 AM

Lauca jumped up and down excitedly, clapping her hand. This is going to be so much fun today! she cheered, before turning to the sales clerk, mimicking Lunas wink. You wanna come too, boss lady?

Illven
2016-11-23, 03:27 PM
"Enough so, yes. I'm also curious at whether there is notable difference between human blood, and that of other races, like your lovely friend here. Not that you're half bad, either," she says, smiling enough to clearly show her fangs.

"You'd think there'd be some sort of scienctific research on that." The guys muses as his girlfriend starts exposing his neck huffily.

Lauca jumped up and down excitedly, clapping her hand. This is going to be so much fun today! she cheered, before turning to the sales clerk, mimicking Lunas wink. You wanna come too, boss lady?

"I have to watch my stand." The sales clerk replies with a chuckle.

Esprit15
2016-11-23, 04:29 PM
"Not a high area of interest. How many studies have you seen about 'Which type of bell pepper tastes the best?" Taika asks before gently kissing the section of neck that she then proceeds to bite into.

7th son of sons
2016-11-23, 04:32 PM
"I have to watch my stand." The sales clerk replies with a chuckle.

Major bummer, Lauca replied dejectedly. Where do we want to see first!? she questioned Luna, her ears perking up as her mood instantly turned around.

Zevox
2016-11-23, 04:50 PM
Tanya glanced over where Tamara was pointing, and rapidly face-palmed. Hadn't they just talked to Lauca about that? She sighed, and in addition to what Mal said, did feel the need to correct her sister about one thing. "Those ain't my friends, sis. I mean, I just met Lauca today, and Luna's just kinda someone that happens to hang around Dove."

"And people having ssssss.... that thing is wrong?" Tamara questions cocking her head.
"No," Tanya piped up at this point. "Though there's folks around our school who'll get pretty irritatin' with how casually they talk about it in public, as if they don't get that not everyone wants to hear about somethin' that's supposed to be private like that. Luna bein' one of 'em. And it is kinda dumb to do it with people you barely know, since there's health risks involved," she added.

Illven
2016-11-23, 05:48 PM
"Not a high area of interest. How many studies have you seen about 'Which type of bell pepper tastes the best?" Taika asks before gently kissing the section of neck that she then proceeds to bite into.

The guy lets out a moan that gets a few curious onlookers, before seeing what it is. A few people give you glares, but most others proceed to stop caring once it's explained.

Major bummer, Lauca replied dejectedly. Where do we want to see first!? she questioned Luna, her ears perking up as her mood instantly turned around.

Lead the way. Luna beamed gesturing to other stalls.

Tanya glanced over where Tamara was pointing, and rapidly face-palmed. Hadn't they just talked to Lauca about that? She sighed, and in addition to what Mal said, did feel the need to correct her sister about one thing. "Those ain't my friends, sis. I mean, I just met Lauca today, and Luna's just kinda someone that happens to hang around Dove."

"No," Tanya piped up at this point. "Though there's folks around our school who'll get pretty irritatin' with how casually they talk about it in public, as if they don't get that not everyone wants to hear about somethin' that's supposed to be private like that. Luna bein' one of 'em. And it is kinda dumb to do it with people you barely know, since there's health risks involved," she added.

"Can Vampires get diseases though?" Tamara comments.

[Vampires are generally immune to most aliments.]

Esprit15
2016-11-23, 05:55 PM
"Hm... fairly normal. O positive?" Taika asks, looking to the couple and then to one of the less populated areas as though suggesting they move somewhere that wouldn't bother people as much.

Illven
2016-11-23, 06:01 PM
"Hm... fairly normal. O positive?" Taika asks, looking to the couple and then to one of the less populated areas as though suggesting they move somewhere that wouldn't bother people as much.

"Oh, uh yes to both." The guy replies picking up on your request.

"Sweetie, let's uh take a walk." He suggests.

Esprit15
2016-11-23, 06:04 PM
"So, what brings you two here today? Specifically, that is," Taika asks as the trio makes their way around.

7th son of sons
2016-11-23, 06:16 PM
Lauca marched proudly down the aisles, looking side to side for anything resembling one of her interests, eventually stopping at a costume stall. "Look, look, look, look! Costumes for buying! Do you want to try some!?

Illven
2016-11-23, 06:27 PM
"So, what brings you two here today? Specifically, that is," Taika asks as the trio makes their way around.

"Oh well we heard the writer for one of our favorite shows is here." The guy replies.

"And it's so hard to find on tv, Steampunk cops." The girl continues.

Illven
2016-11-23, 06:28 PM
Lauca marched proudly down the aisles, looking side to side for anything resembling one of her interests, eventually stopping at a costume stall. "Look, look, look, look! Costumes for buying! Do you want to try some!?

Why don't you pick out one for me? Luna teased.

Zevox
2016-11-23, 06:30 PM

"Not really, but I wasn't talkin' about Luna specifically with that one. Y'know, since you asked about, uh, well... y'know... generally, not just Luna..." Tanya said, starting to feel a lot more awkward about the conversation as it hit her that she was talking to her little sister about sex.

Esprit15
2016-11-23, 06:36 PM
"Oh well we heard the writer for one of our favorite shows is here." The guy replies.

"And it's so hard to find on tv, Steampunk cops." The girl continues.

"Very nice. I haven't seen it, but the name is familiar," Taika says, taking in the details of the girl's face. Was she European witch, American witch, or possibly have a little blood from somewhere else?

Illven
2016-11-23, 06:48 PM
"Not really, but I wasn't talkin' about Luna specifically with that one. Y'know, since you asked about, uh, well... y'know... generally, not just Luna..." Tanya said, starting to feel a lot more awkward about the conversation as it hit her that she was talking to her little sister about sex.

"But it seems like your girlfriend and her have a lot of tension. Did they use to date?" Tamara asks completely off kneel.

"Very nice. I haven't seen it, but the name is familiar," Taika says, taking in the details of the girl's face. Was she European witch, American witch, or possibly have a little blood from somewhere else?

[Give me a skill check DC 4, lower for you because you're a witch.]

7th son of sons
2016-11-23, 07:07 PM
Why don't you pick out one for me? Luna teased.

Mhm mhm mh, yep yep yep! Lauca replied happily, looking through all the different costumes. She didn't really recognize any of the character outfits. But a lot of these sure were pretty! Lots of sailor suits though... and highschool uniforms. Finally, she fished out one she thought would be perfect! It was blue and stripey and soft and silky and great! How about this one? El-is-a-beth Com-Stock! You can be Elisabeth!

Illven
2016-11-23, 08:38 PM

You can't even take a guess.

"Well it's starts in the steampunk city of Gnometopia, where a pair of gnome coppers new to the city navigate through danger and intrigue." The girl replies whose heritage you have no idea about.

Mhm mhm mh, yep yep yep! Lauca replied happily, looking through all the different costumes. She didn't really recognize any of the character outfits. But a lot of these sure were pretty! Lots of sailor suits though... and highschool uniforms. Finally, she fished out one she thought would be perfect! It was blue and stripey and soft and silky and great! How about this one? El-is-a-beth Com-Stock! You can be Elisabeth!

You just want to see my boobs don't you? Luna teased sticking her tongue out.

7th son of sons
2016-11-23, 08:58 PM
You just want to see my boobs don't you?[/COLOR] Luna teased sticking her tongue out.

I can see your boobs now though! Lauca pointed out, while literally pointing out the chest in question. Come on come on come on! And then you can pick one for me! She replied, holding the outfit out in front of Luna.

Illven
2016-11-23, 09:03 PM
I can see your boobs now though! Lauca pointed out, while literally pointing out the chest in question. Come on come on come on! And then you can pick one for me! She replied, holding the outfit out in front of Luna.

I meant besides clothes.covering them The girl points out.

7th son of sons
2016-11-23, 10:36 PM
I meant besides clothes.covering them The girl points out.

Oooooooooh. Mhm, that would be nice too! Clothes are annoying anyway. Always gettin' in the way... Lauca rambled absent mindedly, before rememberin the costume in her hand. Sooooooo... are you gonna try it!?

Illven
2016-11-23, 10:59 PM
Oooooooooh. Mhm, that would be nice too! Clothes are annoying anyway. Always gettin' in the way... Lauca rambled absent mindedly, before rememberin the costume in her hand. Sooooooo... are you gonna try it!?

"No trying, without buying it first." The clerk replies angrily, popping up from the costumes.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-23, 11:54 PM

"Exactly," Mallory agreed, "It's not that they are having sex, but that they are doing it so brazenly and obsess over it. Honestly, it's a little pathetic."

"Luna isn't the only one at our school who acts like that though," Mallory said, taking over as she noticed Tanya's tension, "And it's not just about diseases either. Sex is something that is supposed to be an intimate and private expression of deep love between two people, not something to be flaunted around in public so casually."

"But it seems like your girlfriend and her have a lot of tension. Did they use to date?" Tamara asks completely off kneel.

"What?" Mallory said in offended shock, "No! The two of us have never dated, and quite frankly I don't think I would ever even consider doing so!"

Illven
2016-11-24, 12:04 AM
"Exactly," Mallory agreed, "It's not that they are having sex, but that they are doing it so brazenly and obsess over it. Honestly, it's a little pathetic."

"Luna isn't the only one at our school who acts like that though," Mallory said, taking over as she noticed Tanya's tension, "And it's not just about diseases either. Sex is something that is supposed to be an intimate and private expression of deep love between two people, not something to be flaunted around in public so casually."

"What?" Mallory said in offended shock, "No! The two of us have never dated, and quite frankly I don't think I would ever even consider doing so!"

"....I am not sure I can agree with you. I hear alot of stuff about how sex is something to be between a man and a women and I constantly get told that's wrong..." Tamara replies.

[Allure check DC 4 to convince her you're right.]

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-24, 02:00 AM
"....I am not sure I can agree with you. I hear alot of stuff about how sex is something to be between a man and a women and I constantly get told that's wrong..." Tamara replies.

[Allure check DC 4 to convince her you're right.]

"Man and woman, not necessarily," Mallory said, "I mean, just look at your sister and me. We're two girls, but we're still together. Gender isn't relevant when you talk about this sort of thing, the emotional bond is."

Weak Allure, -1 total.

[roll0]

And yes, I realize that this can totally be taken the wrong way, but then again I do not have high hopes for succeeding this roll, so... yeah, figure it makes sense Mallory wold unintentionally imply that she was banging Tanya. :smalltongue:

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 02:04 AM
"Oh, so it's fantasy-steampunk... hm, that could be either really good or really awful, depending on the actors."

Illven
2016-11-24, 02:45 AM
"Man and woman, not necessarily," Mallory said, "I mean, just look at your sister and me. We're two girls, but we're still together. Gender isn't relevant when you talk about this sort of thing, the emotional bond is."

Weak Allure, -1 total.

[roll0]

And yes, I realize that this can totally be taken the wrong way, but then again I do not have high hopes for succeeding this roll, so... yeah, figure it makes sense Mallory wold unintentionally imply that she was banging Tanya. :smalltongue:

"Ah. I believe you, but can you explain why that is." Tamara replies with a raised eyebrow

[OOC you would succeed now. :smalltongue: ]

"Oh, so it's fantasy-steampunk... hm, that could be either really good or really awful, depending on the actors."

"It depends on who you ask." The guy admits.

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 03:38 AM
"I assume based on how interested you guys are in being here, you err on really good."

Illven
2016-11-24, 04:15 AM
"I assume based on how interested you guys are in being here, you err on really good."

"Oh yes, it's amazing. You should come with us!" The girl insists. "My name's Tasha by the way." She adds extending a hand.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-24, 05:42 AM
"Ah. I believe you, but can you explain why that is." Tamara replies with a raised eyebrow

[OOC you would succeed now. :smalltongue: ]

[And of course, I don't get any VP for doing so. :smallsigh:]

"Well, it's a step that should be taken when you know you really love someone, and want to commit yourself to them completely," Mallory said, "But a good number of the girls at school treat it like it's just something to do for fun, and treat it with all the seriousness that implies, which can be both dangerous and hurtful to those the leave in their wake."

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 01:53 PM
"Oh yes, it's amazing. You should come with us!" The girl insists. "My name's Tasha by the way." She adds extending a hand.

"Taika," the witch replies, shaking the hand. "And why not? Not like the others I came with will ever get up to anything good."

Illven
2016-11-24, 02:28 PM
[And of course, I don't get any VP for doing so. :smallsigh:]

"Well, it's a step that should be taken when you know you really love someone, and want to commit yourself to them completely," Mallory said, "But a good number of the girls at school treat it like it's just something to do for fun, and treat it with all the seriousness that implies, which can be both dangerous and hurtful to those the leave in their wake."

"And because love is love, those who say a guy and a guy, or a girl and a girl can't be together is wrong?" Tamara asks.

"Taika," the witch replies, shaking the hand. "And why not? Not like the others I came with will ever get up to anything good."

"They don't share your interests?" The girl asks taking your arm.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 02:30 PM
"No trying, without buying it first." The clerk replies angrily, popping up from the costumes.

No buy, no try! Lauca beamed back at the clerk. How much is this one, hmm?

Illven
2016-11-24, 02:33 PM
No buy, no try! Lauca beamed back at the clerk. How much is this one, hmm?

"25 dollars." He replies crossing his arms.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 04:05 PM
"25 dollars." He replies crossing his arms.

Oh... Lauca responded, her ears lowering. She only had ten dollars for the convention. It was all her mom thought she could be trusted with, at least for her first real time out and about. Reluctantly, she put the costume back. Your turn, Luna! What do you want to see!?

Illven
2016-11-24, 04:31 PM
Oh... Lauca responded, her ears lowering. She only had ten dollars for the convention. It was all her mom thought she could be trusted with, at least for her first real time out and about. Reluctantly, she put the costume back. Your turn, Luna! What do you want to see!?

I could buy it if you want. Luna offers clearly hating see Lauca frown.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 04:59 PM
I could buy it if you want. Luna offers clearly hating see Lauca frown.

Are you sure? Lauca replied, eyes wide. That's a lot a lot of money

Illven
2016-11-24, 05:03 PM
Are you sure? Lauca replied, eyes wide. That's a lot a lot of money

Luna just starts laughing. How does Lauca respond?

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 05:09 PM
Luna just starts laughing. How does Lauca respond?

Lauca tilted her head in confusion. She didn't tell a joke, did she? Why are you laughing? she asked flatly.

Illven
2016-11-24, 05:16 PM
Lauca tilted her head in confusion. She didn't tell a joke, did she? Why are you laughing? she asked flatly.

25 dollars is not alot of money to me. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 05:19 PM
25 dollars is not alot of money to me. Luna replied.

Woooooooow!! Are you like... like Rich? You don't smell rich...