6)been in jail a couple times my self
    7)help leading a rebellion against a corrupt town
    bloodhawk archer willow
    a kagonesti elf
    ranger/wild runner
    1)evil intelligent greatsword that possessed me
    2) when i fought my party killed all npcs that was there
    3)first dragonlance character i played
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-05-28 at 06:40 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Your favorite DnD character

Those descriptions are rather poor man, at least give us a little bit of the WHY. For example :

Limion Mirnir, Elven Cleric of Correlon Larethian. Known for : Being part of a two-man crew who've managed to clear not one, not two, but FIVE dungeons in the Underdark, back-to-back. Also the only character I've had who cleared 125 damage to a single target, without a critical, at level 5.

Kyle Tucker, human (afflicted wererat) rogue. Known for : Nothing, actually. He's entirely nondescript. Or was, when I made him at level 1 - becoming a wererat and fighting demons for five levels now has made him a little distinctive. Currently level 6, and on a natural 20 (which counts as 30 in our games), can make a DC 50 climb check. Has contributed to the party while under the effects of a Feeblemind spell. And is the reason that the Church of Pelor in the city of Heltos is now a mass of demonic veins in the shape of a building, rather than a church. Prompted by an intelligent katana, he's taken up the mantle of Elf-protector, and is currently learning to dabble in herbology.

Jacob Paloma, human monk. Known for : Being a ridiculously poorly optimized monk due to being blind, permanently. Plus being a BIT on the accident-prone side, with his 6 dex and all. Still, his most notable accomplishment so far (we're still at level 1, haven't played him nearly as much as I'd like) is catching a halfling that was sailing, screaming, through the air over his head. Listen check in excess of 30 to pinpoint the halfling's location, natural 20 on the touch attack, and Blind-sight saw to confirming the touch attack. Gotta love being the blind guy who reaches up, grabs the flying halfling, and sets him back down on the ground, then goes back to eating.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Khithil, Human Hexblade. Notable for: Beating up the party's barbarian. Twice. Within about one minute, in game.

Aerethi, Human Illusionist. Notable for: Never taking damage, ineffective fireballs, very effective colour sprays, avoiding creating the first half-elf in that campaign world.
    Last edited by Dhavaer; 2007-05-28 at 12:43 AM.
    Thanks to Veera for the avatar.

I keep my stories in a blog. You should read them.

5E Sorcerous Origin: Arcanist

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ClericofPhwarrr View Post
    Dhavaer, your ideas are like candy from the sky, sprinkled lightly with cinnamon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    Wow. Badass without being flashy and showy, attractive while remaining classy. Bravo Dhavaer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    ...Why do I imagine you licking your lips and rubbing your hands together?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Ferah, Thri-Kreen Warblade. Notable events: Confirming a critical hit with my first use of a special 'legacy' item, being saved from certain death by the Lady of Pain, witnessing the death of the Lady of Pain, watching a pain-in-the-ass foe get vaporized by a Hadouken, and creeping out a bunch of people in a small town in Louisiana by wandering around obscured in a heavy cloak.

and we're only up to level 4.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Tenebrious Octoped, cleric of C'thulu. Created when I rolled a 4 for Charisma and realized I'd never be able to convert the masses, so I decided to drown them. More known for his Gauntlets of Ogre Power and +2 mace, Tenebrious was a frontline melee expert more than a healer. He was known to forget to prepare healing spells for days at a time, often resorting to battlefield surgery if it was truely necessary to heal someone.

He was the ranking cleric for the fledgling mercenary group the Gerbils of War, which included such notables as Zippy MacTeagle, the Scottish/Rastfarean Necromancer/Thief; The Grand Mohf Basch Kubla Kahn, another rogue; Randall Fisting, the punk rock fighter that charged into combat with his +2 spiked combat boots; mercenary Captain General Electric, who was immune to his namesake; and finally a character named after a Monty Python character so vile that it couldn't be repeated here for decency's sake.

The Gerbils of War were infamous for stealing merchant caravans on their way out of town, and astonishingly beloved for their tendency to stumble upon, and then exterminate, clans of vampires and other undead. Unfortunately, their adventuring career came to a sudden, shocking end at the hands of something that looked suspiciously like Pennywise the Clown.

The Gerbils made a second appearance in a Battletech game where they displayed a knack for forging requisition papers and making off with entire garrisons' supplies.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Astar: Dwarf Knight. Notable events: Stood his ground against his own party when they were intent on slaughtering the children of a goblin tribe they had just defeated. While standing alone, he refused either to draw his weapon against his party or to stand aside, saying they would have to kill him first. He got his way, too, but then he had to spend much of his share of the loot trying to find a decent home for eight goblin orphans. And some members of the party still haven't forgiven him. The same may be true of the goblin tykes as well.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Cai Brightfoot: Halfling Cleric. Notable for: Riding giant bees into battle, playing practical jokes on the BBEG and managing to convince a goblin shopkeeper that a chainmail bikini she wanted to sell was actually a helm.
    Spoiler
    Show

Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye. - Bill Hicks

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Hadrian the wise, logorrheic halfling sorcerer.
    Known deeds: sent to sleep trice in a row the party's warrior during the start of the campaign, when the DM tried to assemble all the PCs.
    He also charmed the same warrior for almost half the campaign eliminating the risk of retribution from the warrior for the sleeps at the campaign start.
    Currently waiting for learning Hold Person to use on the warrior.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

James Cyanblade: Human rogue/streetfigher/tempest.

Notable for:
    • Originally being an OD&D character that was converted to 2nd edition and then to 3.5.
    • His ever-shifting alignment - is he CG, CN, or CE today? Nobody knows!
    • Inventing Whirlwind Attack in 2nd edition while fighting a pair of dragons.
    • His penchant for eating the tongues of his enemies, particularly fiendish ones.
    • His glowing blue-green eyes, a sign of his planar ancestry and heriditary ties to Chaos and Limbo.
    • Once acquiring both the Hand and Eye of Vecna.
    • Forcing the DM to rule "That never happened!" and re-starting an adventure after some...inappropriate...hijinks involving the party mage and a medusa.
    • His vorpal sword.
    • Marrying a drow warrior named Ricklasandalsy Do'Zarla and eventually fathering a half-drow son he named Valdekez.
    • Continuing to be both a boon and an annoyance to the party paladin.
    • Now being a W.o.W. character on Bladefist.
    Last edited by ghost_warlock; 2007-05-28 at 08:14 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Firbolg in the Playground

Planetar

Niriel Amastacia, elven wizard/loremaster. Notable because:

• Is a better singer than a bard, knows more about nature than a druid, has saved the lives of more party members than a cleric, and is more devotedly good-aligned than most paladins.

• Carries more magic items than an average character twice her level, most home-made.

• Has never cast a damage-dealing spell.

• When captured by a family of red dragons, managed to convince them that they liked her singing more than they wanted to eat her (long enough to be rescued, anyway).

• Never lies, hardly ever even conceals anything, and always assumes the best of everyone she meets unless she has a good reason not to.

• Has somehow survived from 2nd-level to 9th-level despite this.

- Saph

11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground

Saph: I'm very impressed. That's a special character alright.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

12. - Top - End - #12

Dentu Einstrauss, a rogue. Notable for having survived about a dozen different campaigns, raising a fully featured army from scratch thrice, saving the world twice, winning a PC to PC duel when he was two levels under against a fighter, and once crippling an entire army on his own by sabotaging an entire major supply line, then waiting with the only non-poisoned food for miles on the top of a caravan for the rest of the party to catch up.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of adventurers, for you are expendable and full of EXP.

Overblown fantasy action/adventure/comedy/drama/spoof. Updates M/W/F

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Richter Bravesteel, a Human Paladin/Shining Blade: Richter has two big landmarks for me. The first is that he was the first paladin I ever played in 3.0 or 3.5. The second, is that he marked the first time I ever played a character who I feel was a better person then myself, which was a role-playing challenged I hadn't tried to before. ( I feel I'm a decent guy, but I'm not a saint.)

Richter was exactly what I think a Paladin should be. He was gentle and soft-spoken normally, and he could turn into an inspiring leader during combat. He almost always offered surrender to his enemies, and would never strike down someone who was helpless. He even went as far as to patch up foes who hadn't quite died yet, as he believed in redemption more then retribution.

He kept himself minimally well equipped, and would give half his remaining money to the rest of the party, and the other to churches, charties, and what not.

One of my favorite moments was in a combat with a Durzagon Cleric of Eranthyul, which was nearly the antithesis of Richter. He used his magic to charm the other characters except my character, and he was going to use them to activate an item that would sacrifice and entire community. Richter bravely stood against him, and demanded he free his friends. In two rounds, he landed several blows, and two smite evils on the Durzagon which broke his hold on the other characters. That being said, the Durzagon had a quickened Divine power up, and smacked me with an unholy blight as well, so poor Richter was beaten within an inch of his life...

Well, the other characters joined the fray, and we managed to win. Still one of my favorite encounters ever; one player said "Just Run, you can come back for us later." and I said, "Richter wouldn't run, there is too much at stake."

Thanks to him, I think I became a better role-player. :D
    "We are all responsible for everybody."

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Soap - Human (barely) Rogue

Known for
    Rolling natural ones on move silently checks
    Always catching an arrow, javelin or similar straight in the face in the first round of any given combat.
    Going 5 levels without ever pulling off a single successful sneak attack.
    Such abysmally low HP rolls that he was eventually killed by a spell aimed at the wizard standing next to him, despite making his reflex save and taking a further half damage due to alignment.
    Despite all of this he generally had the party in stitches from start to finish, and every time he went into negative hp,and both times he died, he did so in such a way as to benefit the rest of the party (springing the ambush, discovering the invisible creature etc)
    Not only this but the one time the party didn't res him, the bad guy brought him back as a zombie and successfully used him in the attack which wiped the rest of the party the very next day. Proof that even as a totally sub optimal character the party were boned without him.

He is still sadly missed, though after his gruesome death I rolled a barbarian for the d12 hit die as I needed a break from getting 1 shotted at level 5

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

As I am primarily a DM, I don't have too many characters - instead I'll post one that one of my players made...

Hawlfarg, Lawful Evil Half-Orc Cleric, bound by Geas/Quest to help a party of good/neutral heroes. Mind you, they were mostly composed of idiots, which made it even more fun for the dark and cynical servant of Hextor (yeah, he was raised by humans, no Gruumsh) who so desired to tear them all limb from limb. For most of the time we played together, Hawlfarg would spend most of his time either contemplating how he could destroy the other party members (but nothing ever worked), or simply insulting them for their idiocy. He rarely put much effort into helping them outside of battle - but when a fight came around, it wasn't unlike him to smash the head of whatever they were fighting in, in a single round. When things started getting bigger, he adapted, using bodies as thrown weapons when necessary. He managed to knock out an evil giant spider that way, in a single round, too.

Unfortunately the campaign ended prematurely...no PCs died, just everyone had to go away. It's too bad - Hawlfarg was a one-of-a-kind character. He is still greatly missed.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Asmolil, tiefling ranger/ assassin. Lawful Evil, but a lot more lawful than evil, to the point that he repeatedly saved a group of demon-fighting paladins against their will. Fanatical about the Blood War, to the point that he got an Axiomatic Demonbane longbow, and started carrying around holy water for more efficient demon-assassinating. Currently interrogating an epic-level wizard, trying to figure out a way to collapse the Abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

17. - Top - End - #17

My favorite was Helmott, a Lawful Neutral (more like anal legal) human fighter Purple Dragon of Cormyr with only mediocre stats.
    Known for:
    1. Not trusting most magic
    2. Treasuring his only magic items Murlynd's Spoon
    3. Thoroughly enjoying the gruel that said spoon produced
    4. Being ULTRA legal about things to the point of waiting for a zombie to hit him before breaking into a dungeon on the grounds of the zombie being a danger to the community
    5. Filling out (and enjoying) reems of paperwork to justify any adventuring situation.
    6. When facing a demon with a nasty impaling weapon, took an impale to the gut and rather than wriggling free, clung desperately to the weapon, thus effectively disarming the demon so the rest of the party could finish it off.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kenneth Strongfist: Human monk. Notable for outrunning his pissed off party twice and Grappling a Dragon. more on that Here http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ight=Dash+epic
    I'm the Official Monk Advocate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Excuse me while I invent a spell to scrub my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    If you play cheese, never complain when you are killed by it.
    Stuff:
    Force Adept

Magician

Proud Hobgoblin slayer of the Daigo Fanclub - So glad You found your Soul Mate!

19. - Top - End - #19

Ellis Mentois A.K.A. Agent L A.K.A. Agent... Lemming
    Spycraft Pointman

Notable for:
    Having the lowest Wisdom in the team.

His crippling fear of using firearms. Instead using naught but a knife, a taser, and a grappling hook in firefights.

Being capable of near superhuman feats of agility... outside of combat.

Despite his less that awe-inspiring callsign, managing to dominate and order about a team that who's members earned the names Phoenix, Gorgon, Hind, and Siren.

Coming within an inch of death once during the course of every mission, sometimes more.

Losing a tug of war match against a woman in 6 inch heels.

Catching a bullet to the face while riding shotgun in a bulletproof 'copter.

Spending a full minute mooning terrorists in the middle of a gunfight.

Ordering the deaths of more henchmen than all of the campaign's BBEGs combined.

Stealing and concealing illegal equipment from the Agency for the sake of keeping the team alive and well.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Dela Toga
    Half elf Ranger
    Chaotic Good/(Nuetral)

Known for:
    Tripping a Troll with a halfling
    Eating a wizard's familiar
    Siccing a pack of wolves and 1 camel on a noble
    Winning a drinking contest with only one sip

Features:
    His hair was dyes 3 colors: blonde, black, and the color the bood to the last guy his killed
    A wizard's hat and robe (just to confuse people)
    a vial of his own spit worn around his neck (to pour on people who insult his ears)
    4 earrings on his ear
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

21. - Top - End - #21

Jocur the Uncaring, Dwarven Barbarian - notable events - slicing his left arm off to avoid being blown up, jumping an 80 foot ravine, rolling a 20 on a check to propose to a woman with 16 charisma when he only had 6, killing a main boss in one hit and persuading someone to sell him a tavern for 50gp.

Jodur the Humourous, Changeling Dragon Shaman - notable events - blowing up a room of explosives with him still inside, being attacke by his fellow companions after shape shifting into a demon, fighting a deranged cleric of heronious and lighting a mysterious trail of clear liquid (parafin) which was coming out of a collapsed building which had one of his companions inside.
    Own it, pwn it, nuke it, sheep it, eat it, quick re -right it, Joe it, turn it, turnip, pimp it, gimp it, dot it, rock it, spec re - spec it...

I'm bringing smexy back

As a Warblade, I'm pimp as hell.

Big up kpenguin for the chronic Avatar.

Powergaming - because you can't roleplay when your dead.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him dominate the World

22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground

MonkGuy

A long time ago in a ... well, you get the idea.

smile Re: Your favorite DnD character

Hmmm.... so many to choose... so little typing space.

Aezetyr, Half-Fey Sorceress/Stormcaster.
    Stats are what you would expect for one of these characters. Nothing special outside of the 22 CHA.

Lesser known for being the backup singer for the party Bard (my Perform[Singing] is at +12) and being said Bard's bodyguard; in a manner of speaking.

More well known for:

1: catching 4 ogres in a Lightning Bolt and taking out 3 of them in the same shot.

2: Enthralling an entire villiage to weed out an evil being that is threatening said villiage.

3: Casting "Tashas Hideous Laughter" on a party member that was about to sacrifice a yeth hound to his Intelligent dagger. (loong story).

4: Being the lawyer for same said party member after they were caught trying to steal from the local constable. Keep in mind that for my Sorceress, Diplomacy is not a class skill (yet it's +13 at 8th level, only) and I am Chaotic to the core.
    Last edited by Quirinus_Obsidian; 2007-05-28 at 01:54 PM.
    Funny, I always figured I'd be killed by a paladin.
    So, what you're saying is we rolled a 1 on our credit check?

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

Jack Bison, straightforward Human sword-and-board fighter. He had pretty good INT and CHA but lame WIS. I particularly liked the character concept as I had high Craft(Painting) and made him an artist. All the decent skills, except Ride or Intimidate, are cross-class or nerfed by armour for Fighter, so I invented one and broke the stereotype. Ha!

I made him a Neutral mercenary who cared little for anything but animals and his art. He made rude and snarky comments about other allied and enemy warriors and the local decor. He painted brutal slayings and wondrous events. When the party rescued a noblewoman, the only thing he asked was to have some of his paintings in her gallery.

It was fun to roleplay.
    Matthew Greet
    My purpose in life is to play games.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Malor Vedaness, Male changeling warlock. He's a charasmatic young changeling who wanders around, putting on tons of new faces wherever he goes, loving, learning, loving more... He's particularly charasmatic and is the party face. He's currently adventuring with a fire elf abjurer and a rilken cleric. He was thrown from his own reality and put somewhere else, but still knows almost nothing about it. He was desended from a half-incubus doppleganger in the service of Graz'zt, which explains not only his changeling heritage, but his warlock powers. His three most used disguises are Durin Ironbeard, dwarven blacksmith, Morana D'vella, Half-elven barmaid and Will Limrick, a human wizards apprentice. Though right now he's mostly benefitting from a Skarn disguise.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh yeah!

My first EVER character for a long term game, a Half-Elf/Half-Orc Fighter, who became a full blooded elf reason of godly magic on an unknown plane of existence.

This guy was so hated and rejected, that he became "evil" throughout his epic journey. And one day, after peer-pressure, he was inducted into a divine ritual to completely change my personality, and became Lawful Good.

One night, he acquired the ability to ride a BLACK DRAGON, and acquired a spear that could evidently go through anything and a greatsword that emitted a flaming sphere so that only two people would remain, until a winner was decided, from death.

At the end of the campaign, my character became the general of the whole continent. Everyone knew me, and I could have started my own kingdom, and millions would have followed. He also was granted the ability to weild a greatsword in one-hand, and a two-handed waraxe in one hand, without penalties.

He worked hard to gain the confidence of his followers, and in the end he also created a school of fighting, concentrated on the greatsword.

Yeah, he was awesome! :D

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Mmh, here a couple of characters ive grown fond of.

Laethias, Half-Elf bard. Known mostly for horrible singing abilities, bad jokes, overall stupidity and stunning ability to find and trigger every single existing trap in any dungeon he wanders into.

Sir Bergrad of Haerintil, Knight Protector of The Great Kingdom. Known for slaying the Orc Warboss Grathak in the South-North War in single combat while having already fought for two days without rest. Has wielded the Legendary Sword of The First King. Ventured into the forgotten Dwarf realm in the western mountains and there found Reox, an ancient dwarf runesmith trapped inside a maul to stay for centuries. Reox has since worked as Bergrads main weapon and advisor, not to mention helping in enchanting the partys armor and weapons. Destroyed the Ice Globe and its three Guardians, thus turning the outcome of the South-North War. Led the defense of the Valley of North against the ten-times outnumbering horde of Grathak.

The latter character is still in action, and the GM has made the world himself. So its not your typical DD world: Elfs are amost extinct, Dwarves have long since been purged from their mountain realms and hordes of barbarians and orcs pour from thr northern icelands to attack the southern Kingdom of Haerintil. I want to point out that Grathak was at least 4 lvls higher than Bergrad and both had full HP when the duel began.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Lord Auran d'Lyrandar, wizard/ dragonmark heir.

Notable for:
    His love of many vices, gambling in particular, which he justifies by resorting to House Lyrandar policies about letting the younger members of the house gain experience on their own. He reasons that he needs to experience as many things as possible.
    His cleverness. He comes up with almost all of the strategies and plans for the entire party. And then fails to reckon with the enemy's Listen check. (That only happened once, though.) A lot of that cleverness is due to me, the player, of course.
    His morality. He preserves a Good alignment, which is mostly expressed through his desire to take practically any enemy the party runs into alive, and his distaste for killing.

Notable accomplishments:
    Convinced House Lyrandar, his family, to boycott an entire nation. Because he got in trouble with the law there. The trouble was due to attempting to capture said nation's spies on a Lyrandar airship. To his credit, two-thirds of them survived to be captured. The trouble only increased after he and his companions broke into the King's Citadel in an attempt to convince the nation to leave them alone.
    Lectured a paladin in good standing. On morality.
    Elina d'Lyrandar, Bard 4/Dragonmark Heir 4/Windwright Captain 5/Storm Sentry 2

"Arise, my children. Only the honor of a paladin is unbreakable...... even by death itself." -Soon, OOTS #449

28. - Top - End - #28

Garrock Austvale, Wizard.
    Know for: Having 3 str. I actually rolled four 1s all together, for a 3. However, roleplaying his disability has been quite fun. He's still level one, so he hasn't achieved much yet. Oh, and all his spells Verbal components are instructions translated into Ido. Mento-stranjas la Igarmilito furtaristo!
    Last edited by Rigel Cyrosea; 2007-05-28 at 06:37 PM.
    Just another souless construct out for world peace and harmony.

Campaign Setting- The Slow Death

Auron Avatar courtesy of Ink.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

My favorite character was a level 14 Changeling Beguiler. His social based skills were up in the stratosphere and he was a master at disguise and inpersonation and forgery. I forget how many different people he changed into thoughout the course of the campaign. Our party was pretty tense and no one trusted each other so role-playing him was pretty fantastic. He was capable of pretty much anything and even if he couldn't do something, he would convince you that he could.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

30. - Top - End - #30
    Halfling in the Playground

**Memory is a little hazy on wizard, there was a lot more, I may come back and edit some.**

No-Name (yet I named the familar...)
    Level 9 Wizard Half Elf
    Forgotten Realms
    Accomplishments:
    • Crashing a caravan with a grease spell.
    • Causing the second cart to crash into the first.
    • Remembering the third one had fire and alchemical components in it.
    • Finding out that there is more than one use for pyrotechnics.
    • Causing every encounter for everyone to go blind from aformented pyrotechnics.
    • Discovering that making Puffy the familar a 9-headed hydra is fun.
    • Discovering the brokeness of polymorph.
    • Meeting a demi-god and living to tell the tale.
    • Using a wish ring to warp the gating in by the evil clerics of Shar with only one round to spare to a good aligned god who then restored two friends to life without experience loss and blasted the aformented evil characters to smithereens.
    • Causing the DM to lose his sanity more than once.

My new character has some standards to meet it seems.
    Tobias (I named him this time!)
    Level 6 Bard Blue Half-Dragon (Human base)
    Ebberon
    Accomplishments:
    • Proving that a bard is not useless.
    • Dragonbomb. 480ish lbs. Think about it.
    • Having fairly high DC for spells, and yet out of 6 times trying to charm person, only succeeded once.
    • Discovering that a massive Strength score actually has very tangable benefits. (Im not a meeler until I played this character )
    • Realizing that despite being a little over 8 feet tall and have scales in EBBERON, I rarely am questioned. Go figure.
    • Gaining an enlarge power. Dragonbomb x8?
    • Discovering size does matter.
    • Escaping irate authorities by using aformented power.
    • Flying companions and self away from authorities to the captains tower to get sorted out.
    • Causing some serious damage to wall in attempt to get inside. Discovering that I have great door creating powers.
    • Discovering that it is a bad idea for the wizard to pilot. It's HIS fault that the boat crashed. Profession (Pilot) my &#%. If only he had let me drive.
    • Causing the DM to lose his sanity. Only one time springs to mind well. Need to fix that.
    Last edited by tobian; 2007-05-28 at 07:10 PM.
    Thanks ben101 for the awesome avatar!