Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Orkomajin 45: Before
    "Well of course we aren't the same silly."
    She grins disarmingly at the child.
    "Your probably the most genetically unique person in all of reality. But being unique can sometimes be a bit lonely, and having common ground isn't the same as conformity or being the same as someone else. Its just recognizing that we have something in common, and all the experiences that come with it. We're both people made to be weapons by somebody else. Thats something that can connect us beyond being the same or silly genetics or whatever. Because when people get older, they start clinging to whatever relationships, whatever bonds and common ground they can find, any bond or person that understands you, y'know? Cause other wise its all cold and bleak if you don't find what warmth you can."

The Shenron:
    "I am Sir Technon of Planet Steam, one of the most esteemed Gentlemen of my race, I politely ask you, Warlord of the Veru'nas, to stop this madness right now and stand down-chupo. Jade Refera is someone whom I highly respect, a friend to me-chupo. You may see her as a challenge, an object of your desires, but I know her and what she stands for. She stood up for justice in this galaxy when none else could not-chupo. I have spent time with her family, and know that they are kind people if nothing else. You are hurting them for your own goals, and that does not sit well me. I will not leave. It would leave me an icy shard in my molten heart of passion, chupo."
    Sir Technon knew of his peoples weakness. It was actually incredibly complicated to deal with: soldiers near to hear orders to obey, as well be alert for danger. The second wasn't vital for metalmen but hearing orders and keeping troop discipline was. They needed to hear orders and keep discipline even if their morale was kept high, for the metalmen were known for their great tempers when angered and thus needed to be calmed down for they were like wrecking balls. sure they can put on things to block out sound, but that keeps them from receiving new orders via sound and forced them to communicate by text which was slower and precious seconds made all the difference in battle. sure they could use communicators with headphones that block out all sound except for their orders, but that only works until a foe fast enough grabs the communicator mic from them and speaks insults to broadcast insults across their network, destroying their entire morale in seconds anyways.
    Therefore it was far better to leave the weakness open to make people think the metalmen were stupid enough to not realize it. That they didn't plan for it. Much like in this situation here: the Warlord needed to believe they were defeatable, or he would retreat. Needed to believe he had a chance to win or he'd run and they'd be right back where they started. There was risks to this, but no real plan didn't.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Colossus in the Playground

Then surrender Jade to us at once. Warlord Ixil replied. It is our way, to test ourselves and prove our dominion over any challenge brought before us. Given enough time, we would claim dominion over the universe. Our empire, with no more challenges left to test ourselves against, would look inward for challenge, and our "mighty" civilization would collapse from infighting. Such an event would claim...untold lives and leave entire galaxies in ruin. The resulting backlash from other races we would no doubt enslave would drive us to extinction.

At least here, testing ourselves against the universe's mightiest champion, such damage would be contained to only a few sectors, at most, and our enemies are far fewer.
    He's deliberately set himself up to fail. Either he is killed, and loses, or he wins, and his Empire falls apart to infighting. Jade's family is of no concern of mine, but...my people deserve a future. We have a chance to shake off this...ludicrous Cassian Mandate, once and for all. You are a being of justice. Surely you can appreciate that.

The Warlord was waiting for hull breaches. While he can try to broadcast a multiwave signal to enter the comms of the Metalmen, he still wanted to draw them in, further. Create entrances for Jade's other allies to enter the ship.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

[Shanakhan Vs Kuromo. And Dishanna is there too...

Dishanna is surprised. She eat from the meal that has offered to her by Kuromo, and soothing godly calm washing over her.
    Her eyes are emotionless

"We mortals should know our place. Nya. Though, as a mother myself, I sympathize with you..." she sending refined cooking beam and Kuromo empowering him, as cooking improve raw material, improving him into better ki being.

But... the smell.. of Shanakhan's meal is tempting. Her nosrils have widened. She kneel. Hesitate. She went so far, to get into this calm, buddah like state.
    But this food has radiated with such strong.. emotions.
    But it smelled like home.
    Maybe.. just a taste? At the first spoon, a bomb of emotions explode inside the greatest chef of the universe- being able to manipulate emotions of other, through physical sensations like food, wasn't one sided. It meant she was also the most sensitive chef. Her godly calm expriession has broken, and her eyes has teared-
    Remembering at once her mother, and lil' Vodkana.
    Those memories, which became vague through time and decades of medidations have healed, as if it happened just now:
    Lil' Vodkana first steps. Vodkana's pride at the first time she made sandwich.
    And the realization, that she has forsaken her baby at the hands of a manipulater like Spoon. And worse- when she knew the truth, at that moment, she has chosen not to care. She has chosen to let fate and destiny to care of Vodkana.
    Dishanna fall on her knees sobbing.
    "But... as mortals... we should do.. what ever we can for the ones we love... nya... nya..." she seems in mental breakdown.
    Though, her ability still empowering Kuromo.

[Spoon Vs Merkashin]

Spoon yell. "No! He is golden! His gold is greater then any green! Merrow!" Revreting to the intellegence of hos foe.
    His cooking beam was nothing compared to the Choppa Beam. Spoon seemed to be anahilated. But with his power- annoying in a way, that fitted his personality too much, saved him. Again, a pool of shadow.
    This time, he tried to do something new. Lies. Deception, were in the core of his soul... he made an illusionery doube of Merkashin.
    "Hey Brud'ha, We joud geev app! Merraow!" He tried to mimic the orkish way of speaking.

[Blizzan Vs Vodkana]
    Vodkana grin, even though, her clone's explosion did nothing.
    She used her nightmare to make it look like his allies falling on their knees and begging of him to surrender, and make Luxana's "stats" to look double of his.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #1234

Before.

Android 10 makes no response. She actually seems kind of annoyed.

now.

"So, can I go turn the bad guys into bacon now?"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "Well considering that the only reason I'm not just teleporting on there and killing every single one of them will my bare hands until I find Beryl, then killing the Warlord, is because they have anti-ki and EMP tech, go ahead. Considering what you are, as long as you have a power that bypasses both, they're screwed. Which you probably do.

Unless of course the anti-ki somehow turns out to be anti-whatever else as well, which would be pure bull on lucks part. I don't consider that likely. Its not as if they have any logical way to prepare for all things you can theoretically do, as opposed to the Masala and 45's reality warping, both of which are ki based.

So, whatever ends this quickest in my favor. My original plan was to come in do the tactical shooter thing but hey, I'm not above unleashing a child god on these people and watching the hilarity ensue."

She opens speaks on the communicator.
    "Warlord, this is the real Jade Refera. You took my wife. Give her back, along with letting me take that Veru'nas child into my custody, and I'll let you go. Refuse...and you will know the meaning of horror. This is your last chance. That is all."

Kurumo vs. Shanakan:
    "hmph, as expected of a mere mortal, can't keep their emotions in chec-"
    Shanakan charges forward snarling, swiping at Kurumo who steps back in time.
    "Stop that. have you no heart?"
    "Heart, is for mortals."
    Kurumo says harshly.
    "Mortals are ruled by their attachments. It is their place to be so. As is my place to be free from attachments. It is so that I can guide and direct this universe to a better end. After all, mortals cannot truly direct themselves. Their lot is to feel to squander their lives in petty so-called happiness, in fleeting emotions that carry them into chaos, a constantly background war of emotion that eventually generates a God of Destruction capable of carrying out its purpose: to end that which fails, to delete that which is no longer needed. Conflict is not a bug, but a feature. Just another component intentionally included so that the engine of this universe keeps turning. A god of Destruction cannot be forged from peace or cold logic.

It is my place to be rational, to be the one that knows best. To your place to let your betters guide you. All your projects and desires- are fleeting. I bet your planetary construction technology will be used as weapon within a decade or two or something like that. Mortals turning whatever tool they can into a weapon is predictable as the sun rising. To destroy, to rage, to cry, to be savages fighting each other over your petty emotions until you die- that is the fate of all mortals under the sky. No one can do anything about such messiness, but I can at least use such a fate to make things cleaner overall."

He raises and clenches his fist as he does so.
    "Better that than.... Trombone. You are all like him. Ruled by heart in your foolish causes, thinking everything outside your narrow view of things is wrong. Some emotions, some powers are just too great to tolerate and must be deleted before they destroy everything else."
    "This is all about Trombone isn't it? You see him everywhere, see him in every mortal that defies you, every mortal seeks to make their own destiny. Not about us, but a foe you've fought long ago. A foe you believe are still fighting, or will fight eventually."
    "and considering recent events, am I incorrect?"
    "Not entirely. There is definitely cultists of him still around. But your letting your prejudice rule you. You say your above mortal feelings....but really, the way you act, as your as mortal as they come, ruled by your disdain and your paranoia, ruled by the grief and loss of people you never got over, ruled by your need to prove that it was all worth it in the end, that all the sacrifices you made were towards something greater, but really all its all sunk cost-
    Kurumo punches him in the face and Shanakan rolls with it and spits out blood.
    "-fallacy."
    Kurumo is growling at this.
    "I'll make rug out of you, cat. It will be a nice decoration for the poetry section of my library."
    "Wait you read poetry-"
    He is forced to dodge as Kurumo goes on the offensive.

Mekrashin:
    "GIF UP!? Datz Unorky dat iz! WAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!"
    He charges into the illusionary Mekrashin clone, completely fooled by the illusion yes, but unfortunately the default orkish response to that suggestion is to kill the Unorky bastard immediately. after all Orkz never give up, because they never lose. They just go away a bit before coming back to give a battle another go, thats all, and if they die, they fighting so its not really a loss.

Blizzan:
    "A True Hero never gives up! My Underdogs Always Win Technique will see me through!"
    He charges in, but he isn't actually an underdog here. He is even at best. Which means he is making a mistake in a battle that could go either way, and gets unexpectedly dealt a powerful blow by Luxana stabbing his soul through with a sun spear.
    "The world is not something to exploit."
    She kicks him away, a hole now in his soul as he realizes that he was fooled, and he stands back up eyes narrowing.

6. - Top - End - #1236

Curious. Why drop the deception now? Ixil thought on this. While he had heard this certainty before, the anti-ki field was active, shields were...holding, for lack of a better term, and all his reserves were reporting green. What had changed? Why was his tentacle hovering over the button to activate his trump card? When he realized he was doing this, he immediately recoiled in fear. He only anticipated using it as an absolute last resort, when all was lost, and he wanted to take his enemies with him.

Nevertheless, he was unnerved. But stood his ground. My terms were clear: Kill me, and the EMP/Bomb around Beryl is disarmed. The ninth iteration of Project Primarch is free to go, however their retrieval into your custody is your problem. He knew the doctor would be mad about that, but it's fine. He saw it as a waste of resources, nontheless.

Do your worst. He challenged. Already wearing his custom battle harness, in anticipation. With its tachyon fields and composite katchin plating (largely composed of tiny katchin particulates no larger than a grain of sand held together onto metal plates. Not nearly as durable as actual katchin, which even Veru'nas super-science can't affect, but the closest thing to it.) He was more than confident he would survive the annihilation of the Arclight Dreadnought. However whether IT would get loose, it was a possibility he did not want to contemplate.

7. - Top - End - #1237

Arclight Dreadnaught.

There is suddenly a smol adorable child on the ship.

And she is hungry.

And she is turning random mooks into extra crispy bacon and eating them by the dozen.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "My worst, is hardly the thing you should be concerned about. do you know what my job is, Warlord? Sure its kicking the ass of people who are a threat, thats the part you see. but there is also the other part. The behind the scenes part. The part where I talk with people. But not just any people. I'm not talking about your run of the mill politician or some businessman with too much money and not enough sense. I'm talking about unique people. Dangerous people. On a level you can't begin to imagine. People who respect and are friends with me, with abilities that boggle the imagination. Who I have deal with and make sure that decisions are made, that they don't blow up too much. My job is to pretty much to make sure no one sees their worst.

But see, I've somehow acquired this reputation of being an upstanding individual. I'll leave it your interpretation whether thats true. And in this acquirement, gaining popularity, fame, an apprentice, a family... I've realized that I've coming at all this as if I'm still some scrappy underdog and perhaps unfairly restraining these individuals sometimes. been a little too controlling maybe, thought I had to do everything myself. When I've got to recognize that I got people who can solve problems in way I never thought possible and I should let them do that. that I should trust them more to know what they're doing with their ridiculous power.

and furthermore, I've realized? that if I say the right words gave good enough reasons, I could probably sick these overpowered terrors on an unsuspecting universe and they'd do it. and that I should be careful of what I unleash them upon."

I mean, two Majins, a ridiculous number of bio-androids, a super saiyan berserker for an apprentice, a nyagato princess of destruction, the adorable eldritch abomination that is Android 10. Possibly Okomajin 45. Thats a lot of power when you think about it. A lot of galaxy nukes. Best make sure they don't....fire off unwisely. But trust them enough that they can solve things in their own....special way.
    "But you shouldn't be listening to me. one of those said terrors is currently turning your men into dried pork product finger food. My worst is nothing compared to the worst of the people I know. and I know some pretty interesting people."
    She sits back and lets this happen while the one Metalman keeps working his way through the ship to try and get into it.

The metalman in space waits.

Meanwhile Beryl next to Nelnine decides to speak up to the Warlord.
    "You know, I'm not even sure what anything we did has to do with you? Like, sure you do this all this, kill Jade, then what? are you even aware that what your doing could have more consequences beyond your own glory? You do know that more people than just us hold her in high regard? Like there is an entire galaxy or more she saved, that kind of means a lot of people will be after you, in vengeance if not justice."

9. - Top - End - #1239

The reports coming in were an abject disaster. Some small creature managed to not only teleport into the ship, despite lacking any means of homing device or teleportation relay, bypassing both hard-light barriers and ignoring the currently still active anti-ki field. Even worse, that this creature is able to apparently transmute crew members and marines alike into what sensors can only describe as strips of cooked non-Veru'nas meat. Kurumo failed to warn him at all about this, nor could he anticipate it. Given enough time, this creature and its strange powers could very well spell disaster for this entire confrontation.

Ixil's blood boiled in excitement at the thought of a challenge.

His first maneuver was to order all crew in proximity to fall back from the area, before having all circuits to the surrounding rooms cut off, but not before deploying bulkheads to seal the child inside. The interior of the Arclight Dreadnought was already pitch black, the blind race having no use for lights or lighting, now there was not even electricity to detect, or to move the blast doors and bulkheads out of place.

He didn't think it would hold, or even hold it for very long, but Ixil thought about his next response. The way Jade talked about it, it sounded less of a person, and more like a weapon, to be fired indiscriminately. Clearly the creature did not attack them for ideological or personal reasons, but simply out of...convenience. Perhaps he could lever that to his advantage...?

He began sending remote orders for the food synthesizers in the commissaries around the ship to begin producing replicas of those crisp meat strips. In large quantities.

Glory? You think this is about glory?! Ixil remarks in amusement in reply to Beryl. I die either way-forget it. I've grown tired of words, anyways.

Um, Ms. Beryl, what's going on? Nelnine asked, apprehensive.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-06-30 at 07:56 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1240

Once the last of the soldiers-turned-bacon is eaten, the small child precedes to devour the bacnon being provided.

At a rate faster than the machines can produce.

For maybe a minute or two.

"Hmmm. Yummy, but something's missing. I can taste it. This was never a pig. It wasn't made with magic. And it's not a bad guy turned into food. IT's liek... whatever is this? I mean, if there was nothing else, but there are bad guys I could be eating instead."

The smol child starts glowing white(probably from all that jade-blood troll DNA) and starts looking for a door.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    She thinks: So wait....he dies either way. That he means he is somehow selfless? But if he dies and Jade does not, how does that win him anything? He is a leader he must have his followers on his planet, he dies and a bunch of Veru'nas are going to avenge him....and quickly get killed for doing so. If Jade dies, well- that will tick off a few people both powerful and non. Apfel would be able to hold back some, but who knows how much of his influence is tied to Jades? Fans or followers of one person don't always translate to respecting another person as much. Sure Jade will be brought back in years time anyways, many ways she saw this unfolding involved his planet either get destroyed or massively ruined and punished for this. Unless he is confident enough in his anti-ki tech that his people will prevail anyways? All it takes is one ki user to figure out a trick- or do that break through limits thing they sometimes did, they seemed to be able to judge power through things randomly, perhaps she should look into how that possible?- and their planet is destroyed.
    Because the problem with paragons and such, is that even if people look up to paragons not everyone is one. A fan of Jade could easily look at her example, admire it, wish they could live up to it- then destroy a planet anyways rationalizing that they make a sacrifice so that she wouldn't have to or something like that. Especially if they are ruled by emotions in the wake of her demise, and the Dragon Balls aren't widely known. Such a hypothetical is an extreme to be sure, an edge case, but threats like these in a galaxy of countless people makes edge cases something near an inevitability. As their lives have proven, more unlikely things have already happened.
    So yeah, she doesn't see how any of this benefits anyone, not even the Veru'nas. Who did Jade send? Oxyribo? Vodkana? one of the Unkillables? she wouldn't be surprised if any of them found some weird way around such anti-ki defenses, but somehow she doubts that. bacon sounds more like a majin thing. Jade wouldn't send someone who couldn't tell the difference between friend or foe. Too much unknowns. She decides to take Nelnine aside and whispers to him.
    "I don't know, I really don't. But just remember this simple rule: there are some people in this world, that are powerful beyond belief, that can destroy you in an instant, and that fighting them isn't always the right solution. The only thing we can do is keep out of the fighting, or we're dead. I'm in no state to defend you. Whoever is coming, don't tick them off."
    Whether any of this is morally or ethically right is another issue, for a less hectic time.

12. - Top - End - #1242

The child will find, through her own self-illumination, that there are doors, but they're massive slabs of metal that aren't opening anytime soon, except through brute force.

I propose a truce. Ixil's voice is heard to the child through a closed-circuit intercom. I can give you all the crisp pig strips you would want, and you don't hurt anyone else on this ship. Deal? Ixil didn't want to deal with this...thing right now, and the metalmen, who were already tearing their way into the ship. The loss of atmosphere minimized through the deployment of hard-light barrers. Already, Veru'nas marines were firing on the intruders with railguns.

Beryl

Why would he fight if he knows he's going to lose, even if he wins? That's dumb. Nelnine asked. There's more going on! I just know it!

13. - Top - End - #1243

"But I was already promised that I could eat all the bad guys."

The child looks at the door.

"I could just pop through, but that's no fun."

She holds up a hand and forms a large ki-ball.

"Puddin' Pop!"

It's a big bang attack.

It is literally big bang attack. The only thing different is the name.

She's trying to blast the door down.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #1244

The attack fizzled before it could even form into a coherent attack. The anti-ki field was still active.

Do you know we're the bad guys because we harmed you, personally, or because you were told that we were? So far, Jade has told you what you can and cannot do, and I am promising you free food. Bad guys don't promise people free food.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She waits. She didn't know what Warlord Ixil was up to, but giving him what he wants by going onto his ship personally was a bad idea. and if they applied too much pressure too early, they might decide to bolt, or worse he could go full Freeza on them and just blow up the ship just to spite them, and it would be wasteful to spend a wish on bringing people back over such a mistake. This entire conflict was one that required brains, not brawn. Allowing Android 10 to do whatever was a calculated risk, a gambit that whatever she does will somehow benefit her.

Beryl:
    She frowns.
    "Your probably right, and we can't contact anyone to tell them! They'd know we contact Shenron, I'm sure they'd have all communication monitored on a ship like this. And we can't ask Warlord Ixil, he isn't inclined to it so there is only one option..."
    Go into the forbidden areas of the ship. Problem was, she was a normal or near-normal human at the moment, and Nelnine was a child. If she left him alone there was concerns of him getting killed in the crossfire, or being mistaken by whoever Jade sent as an enemy.But if she brought him along, it'd be just as dangerous and she wouldn't be able to protect him from gunfire, she thinks. She was like still made of metal and such under the skin, and maybe bullet proof but she doesn't know how much that means without ki- it could just mean it would take more bullets to kill her rather than an immunity and she didn't want to test that, and even then she could only be a shield in one direction.
    "Try to find out ourselves. But we literally cannot fight like....anyone. We'd die. So we have to like, be ultra-super stealthy and quiet. The exact opposite of pirates of penzance despite their catchy funny song."
    She purses her lips in thought as they walk towards other parts of the ship.
    "Which really, Jade would be better at, she is the one who likes ninjas. I was never as good at lying or being as subtle or stoic as her. Shes the street smart girl I'm just....this oddball with more ideals than sense who read a lot of things but isn't all that practical...any ideas on where to start on the forbidden parts of the ship?"

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

[Dishanna's Dessert]

Dishanna rose up, with streams of tears fleeing her eyes.
    She was so sure, she has escaped the weaknesses of mortals.
    She was sure, that through perfectionist and passionate cooking combined with medidation, she could escape the boundaries of mortals.
    But in the end she was just another mortal, playing "make believe".

Was Vodkana's addiction to unending hedonistic distraction worse then her attempt to to escape emotional atachment?
    "You are corrrrrect, Kuromo-san." She said quitly.
    "We mortals should use anything we have as weapons to protect ourselves and our beloved ones. Nya." She raised her hands and energy from the fabric of reality and emotions have started to swirl between the paws of the Eternal Pure Stormart Nyagato.
    "I have negleted my love and responsibility to my daughter, how scary she might be- nya, for too long. Now, I went this far to neglet my guilt, by allying with her enemy. Nya. This... was sick of me."
    She shaped her love and Shanakhan's empathy into a what looked like a fruity fondo.
    "The bigger picture meant for the gods- so you gods should have take ourrrr feelings in account of your "big plan" nya."
    She fly toward Kuromo.

To Shanakhan through telepathy
    [If you could hold him for just a moment, I could force him to understand us. Nya. What he will do next, will be out of his free will- but if he choose to keep his aligance with Solitus... I'll support you for more violent soluation. Nya ]
    Dishanna jump between the deity and the demigoddess's husband, blocking Kuromo's attacks, by turnning the energy of the attacks into... pepper. Dark and anger radiating pepper.
    "You should at least let me show you our mortal feelings. Nya."

Merkashin Vs Spoon

It became annoying and repeatitive to our most annoying antagonist.
    He tried something cruel, testing his connection to the shadow force- to drag Merkashin into the shadow, but only half way. Merkashin's legs turning into a shadow, while his torso remain physical.
    No way it could go wrong!

[Against Blizzan]

Vodkana sneered. She had a knack for battle of themes, and her training with Jade gave her exprience. Sure, it's fun, when the 'villian" learn the fighting style the "heroes" have

But Vodkana simply watched more animes then Blizzan, and probanly were much more insane.
    "Stormart Nyagato Of Generouse Love!" She yelled, combining two of Nyagato forms together, feeling inspired, from combination of her earlier drama with Jade, the Unkillables and now Blizzan.
    Vodkana started to get in terms with what she really was-
    She wasn't a badass hero, forced into saving the world like her Senpai.
    Nor an egoist villian, who cared only for her indulges. No.
    Vodkana was a crazy kitty demigoddess who did, what she thought is right, and kept punishing herself, and trying to prove she worth existing.
    And that was fine. All of this fine.
    It seems she has devolped suicidal style of fighting. Wether because of self punishment, wether out of steady belief that in the end she will survive no matter what.

One way, or another, this mix form was great to squeaze her ki out super effectivly at the cost of her health and energy. After all, 'forbidden technique" was quite the strong trope in such thematic battle.
    "A hero- or at least a protagnist has to be ready to sacrafice something from himself. The morrre the better nya!"
    She gathered a huge ki paw, which kept growing, feeding it with 100% of her ki, which it's effectivness ,due to her mix form 50 times more effective.
    It drained so much of Vodkana, that she actually lost dozens of pounds in the process her face twitch in agony, she is surely dieing.
    "No!" Bondlight gasped, and passed her ki to Vodkana, to at least keep her alive.
    Bondlight didn't had fancy generouse sucidal techniques, but her love and loyalty sure empowered it, and especialy since she was a ki construct, giving up ki, was quite the sacrafice, and the Geneoristy Stormart of Vodkana used it

It won't be enough to keep Vodkana strong, but just enough to keep her alive. Maybe.
    Vodkana didn't even noticed.
    She flew at Blizzan at top speed.
    "Meowrtyr Puuuuuunch!!!" She yelled
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

17. - Top - End - #1247

"I know your bad guys because bad guys taste the yummiest. Also because you kidnapped a lady for no reason. If this was just about food I could just make my own."

She conjures a piece of perfectly normal bacon and eats it as a demonstration.

"I was made to be the strongest and to absorb people to get stronger. Bad guys taste yummy, so they're the best ones to absorb in one go."

The small child is saying that she can literally taste evil and that it tastes good.

"Like, the guy who made me wanted me to eat good guys but, yuck. No matter what I turned them into they'd always taste like overboiled broccoli. And also, eating good guys is wrong. Always kind of felt bad doing it."

She says that last part, not like it's an afterthought, but more because she initially thought it would be obvious. Magenta kind of sucks at programming androids to be evil, Oxy's bitch sister was kind of a fluke.

The child closes her eyes, and when she opens them they are now solidly colored, one red and one blue.

She attempts to tear the door down with a potentially seizure enduring blast of psionic energy.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #1248

The door rips apart, the metal warping into the new room. There doesn't appear to be anyone in sight.

Ixil opened several circuits on his command console. First, to warm up the blink drive. If this creature can't be fought through conventional means, then he'll need to get creative. First, to vent the decks it is in, into space. Once its outside of the blink drive's bubble, warp the ship several megameters away, out of visual range. Let the demon drift through space, as far as he cared.

He still tried to keep his eyes on the metalmen, but it was hard to consider them a threat, compared to the demon child.

Beryl

We can't get into the respect-it areas of the ship, because we don't have afforation. the 'restricted' areas of the ship without 'authorization.' But someone else can. He reasons. We just need to steal their authortiration. Oh, I know! Mr. Evil Doctor. If his author...thing can get us into the reflected areas, we can shut down the...thing. The thing that stops me from shooting energy out of my mouth.

19. - Top - End - #1249

Smol adorable child is now floating in the void of space.

And then smoke is in the void of space

And now she's on a different part of the ship.

"Rude."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    "You can shoot- yeah okay."
    Beryl decides not to question what his biology is capable of and leads him to try and find the The Doctor. Question is, how to get it off him? This will require wits and guile, surely. Mr. Evil Doctor would keep such a thing on his person right? So, hm. He was not....the most "aware" of people she ever met. But then again she wasn't all that down to earth either.....clouds are too fluffy and cute to not keep your head in them! I mean where else would you put it??? Its better than her head being in the sand.
    Anyways, theft: she didn't know how to do that, so, how would a some character she knew about pull it off? well they got two people, so perhaps she can turn to the amusing cons of Mr. Wednesday, they require two people after all. How to con/trick a scientist out of their authorization? How to plausibly....hm.
    "Okay here's the plan: Nelnine, when we find Mr. Evil Doctor, can you like act like rambunctious smol reckless child and be running around playing some pretend game and bump into him so that it disrupts him or something and send him sprawling on the floor, so that I can come to him and help him up while discretely palming the authorization as I do so? I may have to put on a show of telling you to not to do that again or disciplining you to his satisfaction afterwards, but its a plausible thing for a child to do and plausible for me as your caretaker to teach you not to do that."

The Shenron:
    Moves slowly closer while Warlord Ixil is distracted by smol eldritch abomination child, using her to their advantage to try and get closer to start using boarding actions so that they can fight directly.

Mekrashin:
    He looks down at his legs, alarmed
    Wot iz all dis den!? Dis be some roight nonsense 'ere!"
    He isn't sure what to do about his legs being shadow. Mekrashin is smart for an ork and has the genius idea to not try and hack away at his own legs. That'd be skipping leg day forever! and you don't skip leg day. He tried to run or fly away from the shadows.

Blizzan:
    In response he summons his full Infinite Armory- then combines his weapons all into one singular blood-red weapon, with traits of every weapon very in one big strange combination
    "You fool! I'll win! I see the true nature of things! I am a Hero with a Dream of bloodshed, a Hero with Friends and Followers to be number twos, with a super form, as long as I don't give up, I'll win and mostly important I have an....
    ULTIMATE ATTACK: INFINITY AS ONE!!"

He charges at Vodkana in turn bring down his Infinity-Weapon upon her attack- and it shatters. her fist goes right through it and hits him, and cracks spread across his spirit form.
    "....What....No...."
    The cracks spread farther and farther, he is about to dissolve, like all the other spirits from hell around him into nothingness, the solitus legions around him of murderers and brigands dissolving into nothing. But unfortunately for Blizzan, a worse fate than just non-existence awaits him.
    "I....can't die....I can't stop...."
    His form glitches as he draws upon his Determination.
    "I have seen.....that its all a dream....I am enlightened to the godheads.....power...I am not apart of the dream....I know it....therefore I'm.....MORE. I'm real. I must be real...."
    His form glitches again, flickers like static on TV. He is trying to keep himself existing, but its not working. Not.....entirely. The more he tries to keep himself existing, the worse it gets, screaming in agony as His colors go gray, flickering in out of existence and non-existence his form distorting and breaking like glass
    "1 MU5T BR1N@#%.... BL03DSH88888D A!Z TH7 TH3/[email protected]"
    Even his speech is distorting, guttural and hard to understand. Existence knows and knows less what do with him he vibrates more and more glitching in his paradoxical enlightenment until- he stops, frozen and disappears as if in a puff of logic.

BLIZZAN ALIVE?/DEAD?
    PARADOXICALITY!
    VODKANA WINS!

Shanakan Vs. Kurumo: A Most Improbable Battle
    The catman nods as Dishana says her plan both Kurumo and Shanakan take this ultimate stances: Shanakans eyes become as starlight and two double swords made of constellations appear in his hands, while Kurumo rises into the sky and constellations of the entire Eastern Zodiac appear around him in a wheel.
    "Gemini Art: Gemini Form!"
    Fate Art: Constellations of the Eastern Zodiac Form!"
    They then make their opening moves:
    "Summon Improbable Event!"
    "Summon Improbable Event!"
    Suddenly a meteor comes streaking out of the sky against all odds, then another meteor intercepts cashing into it and throwing it off course against even more astronomical odds. Then shards of said meteors come falling down upon them everywhere and both Shanakan and Kurumo dodge in the exact movements needed to evade all of them, stones burning up in the atmosphere and forming little craters everywhere.
    They both use the technique again, and suddenly both Napoleon and Robespierre turn out to be alive all along and having trained in ki, showing up out of nowhere to declare:
    "I, Napoleon, will stand with Kurumo!"
    "I, Robespierre for one will fight with Shanakan! Liberty for all!"
    The two figures then draw their cutlasses and clash against one another.
    They both knew that continuing to clash improbabilities against each other will only lead to more ties, so Kurumo summoned a passing weak space pirate come instead, to try and make Shanakan not use it for such a small threat, and Shanakan doesn't instead forming his astral swords into a bow and saying
    "Sagittarius Art: Future Arrow"
    and fires an arrow into the future. The weak space pirate manages to stab Shanakan with a energy hand blade before Shanakan get rid of him with a kick, as he was too busy to pay attention to such a weak attack. Good, Kurumo thinks.
    "Fate Art: Iron Hand Of Fate!"
    This was Kurumos own unique fate technique, his signature. Suddenly threads of fate and ki explode from him, covering the entire battlefield from the sky to the ground
    "Behold! With this technique I have total control over the battlefield."
    He suddenly binds Shanakan in fate-threads while his astral weapon is still a bow and can't cut through them. Without being able to move his arms, he won't be able to get out, but Shanakan struggles nonetheless.
    "Now I will kill you both. Fortunately, I have a technique for this. 777 Stars Align: Jackpot Finisher!"
    The thing about this attack is that normally it can only be performed when 777 stars align in a certain formation in the sky, granting the user of the technique x777 power for one attack. Kurumo however mastered Rat Art: Storage Of Attacks Technique, which has allowed him to store seven uses of this attack over the many millions of years of his life and he has been saving them for a rainy day such as this. Once he uses them all up, he will have to wait until 777 stars align once again to gain a single use back.
    Shanakan cannot evade his attack by normal means. He can Evade Death three times per day
    "Gemini Art: Double Evade Deaths!"
    Now he can do it six times per day, provided he does it all within the 2 minutes and 22 seconds that this doubling lasts. Kurumo fires a powerful beam of starlight, Shanakan Evades Death both him and Dishana to save them. Five uses left.
    Then four uses. Three. Two. One.
    Shanakan is out of Evade Deaths. Kurumo still has one 777 Stars Align to use.
    "Your time has run out, cat.....say goodbye and know that no one can defy Fate."
    He begins to charge his final attack- then the future arrow suddenly appears and hits Kurumo interrupting his focus and making him blast the beam completely off course and disorienting him.
    "Dishana! Now!"

???:
    Spoiler: ???
    Show
    Outside the universes, outside time, outside space, outside even the void between the worlds and outside all things, there is a place that is not a place. It has no name, and cannot be named. To call it existence is inaccurate, for existing is too high a state for it. It is the place where all those who seek the dark enlightenment of the Kai of Truth, or as they currently known, the Makaioshin of Lies eventually end up, of which there are thankfully very few.

Here there are ideas discarded, grey forgotten things that have been cast out of existence, things that never were, things that never will be, things that have been removed from even death, but have not gone back into the void of complete nonexistence. All the things that the world is not, is here. It is perhaps, a place only the Super Dragon Balls could ever return you from.

In Blizzans enlightenment he knew too much. To declare reality fake is not without consequence. For now he is cursed to gaze upon its fakeness attribute forever from this place, trapped between existence and nonexistence. While knowledge is good, perhaps it is better that some awareness not be bestowed. Thus he dwells forever.

Thus here, he will be forgotten.

21. - Top - End - #1251

Warlord Ixil got an indication. Oh right. The metalmen. Activating a full-spectrum transmission so as to be audible in all frequencies, he released a single message.

Get off my ship, you worthless scrap-heaps!! He didn't even need to fake his frustration, as he was running out of ways to deal with this child. It is thankful it teleported into an already empty part of the ship, but now he was worried, because it was only a few rooms away from the Arclight Generator. Improper shutdown procedures could potentially break containment, and release it. This was very bad.

You should leave. He said through the intercom to the child. If you go any further, we're all going to die.

Though several of the smaller ships escorting the Dreadnought kept firing on the Shenron, the Warlord himself was well and truly distracted, allowing them to approach, if they kept evading fire.

Beryl

Oooh, that's smart. You're smart, Beryl! Nelnine chirped excitedly, almost whipping Beryl with his tail as he turned started sniffing, attempting to track down the doctor by his sense of smell. It must be keen, since he was making good progress through several rooms and doorways, before coming to a sudden stop. The room was empty, and the way forward seemed obvious, but what changed is that this time, Nelnine ran face-first into a wall. The door being just to the right of where he collided.

Ow, hey! He exclaimed in annoyance, rubbing his snout with a tentacle. I can't sense this wall! What's going on?

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    Instantly all the metalmen fall over crying. "chupopopopopopoooooooo....." uselessly. Sir Technon mentally hardier than most, manages just enough energy to press a button that deploys a new rocket pack to the first Metalman out in space before falling over himself. How could he be so mean!?

This first metalman, grabs the jetpack and straps it on, then opens his mouth and with his lava saliva, splatters the lava over his ears that cool to being rock. This was always apart of the plan. The Metalmen were aware of their emotional shortcomings, their inability to take an insult. Therefore their contingency plans always had a small group of metalmen be in the position to deafen themselves and carry out the mission themselves when all the others inevitably get insulted. This metalman here was in fact none other than their ace: Auta Coggeera. He was one such few who undertook these most important of tasks, for the lone number is to convince the enemy that there is a chance of success so that they don't automatically retreat, and is the most highly trained.

Auta Coggeera flies back to the Shenron and salutes then offers his arms for Jade, Masala Pinappla, and Orkomajin 45. Jade hands Pinappla an Instant Space Suit Capsule that in a POOF! of smoke, protects her from space with a sudden space suit then they all grab onto Auta Coggeera and hands on as he flies to the Veru'nas ship. They had many such capsules prepared for this.

Beryl:
    Can't sense the wall? She looks at the door, then at wall he ran into. Common sense dictated that he merely didn't look where he was going, but....wasn't his species blind, so that wouldn't make sense? he got genes for ki, but if there is anti-ki stuff all around shouldn't he be not able to do sense ki at all? Or did he mean smell? It wouldn't be too surprising if a child mixed up one sense for another but Nelnine wasn't stupid. So perhaps ki sensing didn't "count"? Did the suppression only affect active use of it and not PERCEIVING ki?

But that can't true, he just said he couldn't perceive the wall. So it would have to, but it didn't before? Was there different levels? She walks up to it.
    "Whats going on indeed. It looks like a normal wall to me. Perhaps be a little careful in the next room? Whatever is suppressing ki in there must be powerful. You have to ACT as if your reckless, not be reckless. I hope that makes sense. Lets take look..."
    She opens the door slowly to try and peer through to see what is going on.

23. - Top - End - #1253

"I'm made of of namek, frieza clan, saiyan, majin, klyntar, Homo Superior, Earth Pony, Alicorn, Equestrian Dragon, Equestrian Yak, and High Blood Alternians, among Zeno-sama, knows what else. I don't think I physically can die, and uh... You're a bad guy so you dieing is only a problem becuase it means I can't eat you. So... You wanna try again or can I go mess around with the fun thing?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #1254

...what the HFIL is a 'Frieza Clan?' He mutters quietly over the intercom, not knowing what half of the species she just listed are.

Look: There is a demon inside. If it gets loose...all of the crisp meat strips in the universe will start to taste like ash! He thought, trying to appeal to her gluttony. It wasn't a lie, either, since he had at least a basic understanding of what it is capable of, and what it's capable of is anything.

Beryl

The simplest answer is that in order to navigate, Veru'nas rely on tremorsense and limited echolocation. Veru'nas structures have electrical currents running along the infrastructure, to allow the electrosensitive species to more easily navigate them. The trouble is that since the child entered, Warlord Ixil shut off these currents in an area Beryl and Nelnine have entered, and Nelnine hasn't developed his echolocation or tremorsense well enough to navigate with them. Another trouble is that Nelnine doesn't know enough to articulate this.

I can smell him, he's just a bit further, forward, but... He wraps a tentacle around one of Beryl's hand, trying to hold onto it for comfort. I'm scared.

25. - Top - End - #1255

"Oooorrr, I could eat it and get its power."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1256

The retreat of the metalmen was not impeded in any way, whatsoever. All part of the plan. They were too much of a threat as it was, but their retreating due to what Ixil considered to be a very mild insult should demonstrate they are a foe not worth defeating. Nevertheless, he was too distracted to give orders to repel the oncoming borders. The cruisers and escort ships along side the Dreadnought ignoring them completely, instead focusing their fire on the Shenron. Trying to cut off their escape.

Android 10

It will eat you, and gain your power. Ixil insisted.

27. - Top - End - #1257

"Silly bad guy, people don't eat androids. Androids eat people. Silly bad guy."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Titan in the Playground

The Shenron:
    Fortunately Beryl planned for this and upgraded the Shenron with a shields to protect itself, and when that force field gets hit enough times it activates one of those teleporters Artic made years ago to whisk it away from danger, to keep it from being destroyed. Between Jade and Masala, they could teleport to anywhere they want and take people along with them, so there was a method of escape if they could shut off the anti-ki.

The Dreadnought: Team Jade
    As they get in, Pinappla changes from her space suit to modern gun armor and they all get out their assault rifles and one orky slugga, capsules full of ammunition, throw down four capsules to put up katchin riot shields with wheels on the bottom so that they push them along for cover, the slits so they can see being made of a glass stronger than steel. Jade signs to Auta Coggeera to take their six using hand signs taught to her by Sir Technon during their preparations and he nods and stands watching behind them as they begin moving forward through the ship, shooting any Veru'nas on sight, taking them down with mechanical efficiency. As they go through, Pinappla comments
    "This...huh....strange..."
    "What is it?"
    "This....doesn't feel like....a fight to me. All thats happening is us hiding behind cover, shooting them until they're dead then moving on. Minutes of waiting, a burst of gunfire then its over. We're killing them but....there is no....art to it. No visceral feeling of punching someone in the face or taunting them or yelling as you charge into battle, or standing triumphant over them knowing you won with your own two hands. Its so....impersonal, cold and machine-like. As if someone took battle and made into some kind of.....industry or something. I never thought I'd miss brawling."
    "Your a saiyan. Its understandable. but this is how most people in the universe view war, at least in the modern age. There are arguments that humans liked war much like saiyans when all we had were swords and life was so bad that war just felt like a more exciting version of life, but war has always been horrible, and trauma has always been a thing. What matters is that you realize that just because you like fighting, doesn't mean its universally good.

Me? I don't care about whether its fun. I have a job to do and people to save, no matter what weapons or tools I have to use or who I have to go through. I might not be able to use my ki and shine with rainbows, but I don't need that to make sure someone like Ixil is stopped. Determination transcends method, and if these things thought I'd fight with my fists with their anti-ki, they have another thing coming."

She speaks while coldly gunning down a few more Veru'nas, and Pinappla for a moment only sees a relentless industrial killer, and it terrifies her a little. Jade tilts her head, hearing the last thing Ixil said
    "wait, whats that about eating things?"

Beryl:
    She thinks, oh right tremorsense, what to do? If she doesn't see anything through the slit she decides to comfort Nelnine.
    "Don't worry, I am to. also lots of people are afraid of the dark, which is a little silly because all it is is a lack of light, but people have always been uneasy about the unknown. Problem is, if you can't "see" whats in there, however you do that, how can he? There must be some method he knows, or he'd be just as "blind" as you."
    Maybe there was a Veru'nas equivalent of a light switch around here? she tries to feel one out through the door crack, knowing that humans always put those beside the door, and its a logical place to put it when going in and out of a room, so why wouldn't aliens do the same? its just good design sense.

29. - Top - End - #1259

Android 10

Did it just call him the bad guy, after it transmuted and devoured several of his people? So androids aren't people? He said, attempting to catch the creature in a logical loop. Only realizing how futile it was after the fact.

Team Jade

As Ixil had failed to mention further boarders, focused as he was, many of the Veru'nas were unprepared for Jade's arrival.

However given that Veru'nas are the size of large trucks, and almost twice as long, this still made them a significant threat, as aggressive as they are. The unarmed and unarmored crew members barreled towards the firing column, their tough hides taking damage from, but otherwise able to withstand the firepower of Jade's conventional weaponry, simply attempting to climb over their shields and rip apart Jade and company with their alien appendages. Given their overwhelming physical superiority to baseline humans, this made even these non-combatants extraordinarily dangerous. Auta Coggeera, however, was more than their match, physically.

If there were proper soldiers to repel boarders, they clearly haven't arrived, yet.

But there's also the complication of the pitch darkness within the ship. A blind race. They don't need lights.

Beryl

Dark? Light? What are those? Nelnine asked in wonder. Meanwhile, through the crack in the door, Beryl is able to make out another Veru'nas in a labcoat. He seems to be pacing in a circle. Rather than blindly stumbling around, as Nelnine is, he seems to be impatiently waiting for something.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Titan in the Playground

Team Jade:
    Coggeera holds them off while the other four hide behind the the metalman.
    "They're the size of freakin' TRUCKS!? How big is this ship!?"
    "How do they store enough food to eat?"
    "The logistics of this are highly implausible!"
    "yeah, I was scratching my head at that as well. I thought normal firearms would pierce through their flesh, because flesh is just y'know....flesh. doesn't actually matter big a life is, bullets tear through it all the same. But since that isn't working luckily I've prepared, backup plans."
    Ah the wonders of capsule technology. You'd be surprised what kind of crazy capsule-based weapons humans developed in the short of time there was before Gohan published his book on ki. In a puff of smoke, she produces a capsule gun. Its a revolver actually. Smaller than the assault rifle she was using. Seemingly unimpressive. She loads a single combat capsule into it, points at the nearest Veru'nas so that the capsule goes into its mouth.

Now here is where the fun begins. The combat capsule breaks, releasing its contents: a bunch of gallons of piranha solution, a term for a certain acid mix capable of oxidizing organic matter really well. The term is bit of a joke about how it could be used get rid of piranhas, just dissolve them entirely. and these gallons of acid are now rapidly expanding outward from its containment and dissolving the Veru'nases head from the inside out. Its probably incredibly painful all things considered.
    She then loads a few more shots and does the same for a few others getting near them, the sight horrifying to behold. None of them Team of course know that these are non-combatants. they're assuming this is a military vessel and operation, given the Veru'nas's warrior race ways. If they are attacking, they are assuming its a combatant and shooting to kill.
    Pinappla and Masala can only stare in horror as the the Veru'nas corpses slump to the ground and whats left of the acids drips and starts corroding the metal floor.
    "What what....45 whats going on?"
    Orokmajin 45 answers grimly
    "Shes using acids to kill them. And not the fake hollywood kind either. These are things that just burn you without flame. I doubt even ki-users have adequate defenses for that either. After all, they can't defend against poisons or disease very well, so they probably can't fare well against acids either. Ki's strength is in kinetic forces, not chemical ones."
    Jade hands them capsule guns and replies coldly.
    "Its either this, or we start using explosives and potentially blast a hole through the hull and into the vacuum of space. Or use the expanding spike ball ammunition that will
    also kill them horribly from the inside out but leave big spike ball in front of us to slow us down. Things like that. Pray we don't have to start using the chlorine triflouride, super acids or toxic gas capsules."

Orkomajin 45 just nods with just as much determination as she loads and points her capsule gun while Masala and Pinappla glance at each other worried and less certain, but don't see any better solution, with it being no time to argue, so they grab the new guns and fall in line.

Beryl:
    She looks at Nelnine and decides to say
    "Those are....human things. You wouldn't get it. Simply because you don't have the right sense to do. It'd be like trying to explain smell to someone with no nose."
    She frowns. Okay, he is there and he can clearly see, but none of this answers anything! Ugh. And if the Veru'nas are all truly the size of trucks, the Reckless Child Nelnine plan won't work or at least needs modification. They are BIGGER than her after all, and Nelnine was somehow smaller....hm....Perhaps her strange human brain somehow keeps assuming any given alien race would be of similar size to humans, as leftover biological bias? She should check her size privilege. Not every sapient species can be so lucky as to be so conveniently small and thus need to spend less resources building things to shelter them or spend so much time eating things just to live and thus have more resources for luxuries. Fortunately she is a First-Worlder so she is used to this self-induced guilt trip about having it better and it passes only momentarily.
    Where was she? Oh right, figuring out how to get the ID-card thingy. Well the scientist doesn't seem to be the most attentive of sorts to reality in general, so perhaps she can just....sneak in there and rely on his own obsessive mindset to keep him from noticing her? The only problem was Nelnine. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to leave him alone. Every child grows up eventually, but something tells her Nelnine wasn't there yet. Call it intuition.
    "Ok Nelnine, we'll have to be very very quiet, and you'll have to trust me on this, this will involve a change of plans probably. I'm going to pick you up, and I'm going to silently sneak through the dark room with you in my arm.....s?. You will....not be able to....sense things in there so your going to have to trust me....if you want, you can stay here, but you have to stay utterly still, not a sound, don't run off or anything. Whatever happens, you'll have to trust me to handle it while I'm in there if your going to stay. Those are your two options."
    If he says yes to going in she will try to pick him up into her arms and hold him and instruct him that she says "bite" thats his cue to bite and scythe at something in front of her, otherwise she will go in herself to try get near the Veru'nas scientist without him noticing.